Another one bites the dust

So HITMAN™©® just removed Dejewvo and has a free demo now. How long will it take for Denuvo to go bankrupt?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/488790/South_Park_The_Fractured_but_Whole/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You realize they already got the money right?

THANK YOU.
THIS IS WHAT WE NEED. MORE FREE DEMOS, CHRIST. About fucking time.

He means for other companies to completely stop supporting them.

Didn't that happen because io is now independant and retains control of the Hitman IP?

yup

Sounds about right. They've been trying to regain consumer trust after cutting loose from the massive tumor known as Square Enix.

Yes, and if they fix the game's whole business model with time-gated content and shit, it might just actually save new hitman. I know I'll be giving the demo a whirl.

If they bundled it all together, cut the price and put up a free weekend of Steam, they'd make a killing.

Why doe IO have full control of the game, though? I knew they had the IP, but I doubt any publisher would hand over rights that easily.

From what I understand squeenix just doesn't give a lick of shit. When they said they wanted to focus back on their key franchises I guess this meant a clean break from all the minor stuff starting with hitman. I'm happy for IO if they really did get back all control of the game.

YES

I need a gondola version of this.

Yeah, at least this means the franchise won't be absolutely dead with maybe a possibility for a shit reebot in 10 years.

Season 2 has been confirmed and pretty much a full game.
No Denuvo
I just hope they can find a decent publisher, THQ Nordic maybe?

If I buy Nvidia will I become the boss of this gym?

Way ahead of you

No, but you will become a slave in their Deep Dark Dungeon.

Welcome to the club buddy

That's a pretty good price. From what I've seen of the game, I'd probably spend $40USD on it, but the original price of $70 is a bit of a stretch. Price should come down when S2 starts.

I hate this episodic bullshit games are trying, but a game like Hitman makes sense. The engine/gameplay is consistent and you just release packs of ~5 missions for a few bucks constantly.
Chuck in a few licensed missions, like Payday 2 did with John Wick to get spikes around movie/game releases.

Muh dick

hahaha wow your gay

Yeah but does it include the elusive targets and all that jazz ? You know, the content meant to make you buy episodes at release because fuck sales, goy. Clearly the whole thing bundled is a first step, but I do want to know if it is all the content.

Yeah, but what about it being online?

Denuvo was the always online, IIRC.

I love baldman, or smoothman or whoever cracked that total warhammer game, however you have to respect the way Denuvo was initially formed.

I have no idea how these mad men cracked it but both Denuvo and the cracks should be somewhat respected from the level of programming given to both.

RIP chinemen who went insane from trying to crack Denuvo

Other Denuvo single player games didn't need to be always online.

Idk how that's possible, the whole way Denuvo works is by sending an encrypted code to another sever which has the decryption key.

Which is why the cracks are so fucking impressive.

Those chinks tried to say that Denuvo was uncrackable, then the Italians showed they were either retarded/full of shit.

Cool. Maybe I'll check it out now.

Irrelevant, as it is always online and there are zero game features if you play offline.

See:

Well, fuck that.

You mean by pirating software themselves?
Fixed that one for ya.

I'm still mirin'.

literally not an issue if you're not severely autistic when like me where i kicked myself over failing the second one so i got every consecutive one

You mean 3DM? They were paid off by Denuvo to stop cracking it and say it was uncrackable.

As for always online, I was wrong about Denuvo having an online option; that's just a regular authentication then offline being allowed.
REVOLT have been putting out a fair few MP patches, so this may get one too, but I doubt they'd do it if there's still content coming for S1.

The smart move would be to ask IO on twitter, they seem to be answering a lot of questions.

Except contracts and Elusive Targets.

There's nothing autistic about the desire to have the content you paid for at your disposal.

Do you cry about misssing seasonal hats in games?
because that's literally all ET rewards are.

Yep, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did send them insane, people think the Chinese are some savants when it comes to computers.
They're not, they are remarkably average, what they have going for them is an uneventful life.

And hitman has no fucking business having "seasonal hats". If IO wants to fix the game, they better make it a true single player game and cut the entirety of the bullcrap, no matter how insignificant it may seem to you. If their season 2 is exactly what squeenix did but without their label, we're back to square one.

They already made bank off retarded publishers throwing money at them long after their DRM was a proven failure.

So you're advocating for withhold and timed content. On a single player game, no less.

I thought Denuvo was losing money.

How could it be losing money? They don't refund if the games get cracked, and they charge quite a lot for very little work.

Denuvo was sometimes online. Every month or so it would renew the key you had, but until then you could play offline without issue. This means that every Denuvo will eventually be unplayable because the servers simply aren't going to be up forever.

More like paid off.

You have a sandbox if you play offline. That's it. No item drops, no alternate starts, no scoring, no unlocks, no contracts, no elusives, no challenges, no mastery, and most of the items are missing.

I literally don't care either way about ET's, if i miss/fail them i do. If i don't, i don't

Every unlock you've gotten so far is available offline though.

Can't unlock anything unless you're online. I'm speaking mainly for the pirate crowd.

8 thousand hours in GIMP

you were supposed to mimic the changing artstyles.

Gonna go get that demo boi

You were supposed to not be so rude!
I will do my best to please you, senpai, but I need more time!

Tbh the only denuvo protected game that was worth playing is Nier. Even warhammer total war turned out to be shit and planet coaster is nothing special, those two games are the ones I wanted to play

Wait where the fuck do I download this thing?

I'm sick of your excuses, fag
prepare to be bullied

Not unlocking anything new while offline is an issue, pirate or not.

Check steam store page?

look for download demo on the right side of the page

Man they're really hiding them away these days

Shiggy diggy, i won't even touch it.

Wait, didnt they added denuvo later?

Real cool bro, thanks for the info

I hope Tekken 7 drops Denuvo.

Fucking this.

And dropped

How much time do you need to complete the game? Do the main missions last at least 30 hours?

Wasn't some of it time limited?
You had to play itwithin the week or month or whatever while it was on, afterwards you'd be lopcked out of it. Something like that.

You know what? I actually have begun some work on this piece of shit.
But your actual crappy attitude makes me want to delete it. Learn to respect OC-fags, you piece shit.

Same. I really, really wanted that game, it was going to be the only Fighting game I would focus on, I ended up buying KoF XIV instead once I found out about Denuvo. They can still get my money, they just have to drop that shit already, the most important window for sales already passed, so it's completely unnecessary.

Please continue draw-kun, I want to see the piece in all its glory.

wew
unless you deliver, you aren't worth shit m8

There. Fuck all of you all.

You're the nigger in this scenario, faggot.
Just because you saw screencaps on /r/Holla Forums where people get bullied with shitty doujin screencaps doesn't mean you must do it at every possible moment.

wow out of context this feels very very weird.

Crybaby faggot.

if anons being insatiable bothers both of you maybe you don't belong here. It's not my fault if the user I first replied to didn't play along.
fuck off goon

He's a faggot for pulling out and making a scene, but you're an equal faggot for demanding it.
Goons don't use reddit as a slur, they use 4chan :^)

reminder that south park is gonna use denuvo
store.steampowered.com/app/488790/South_Park_The_Fractured_but_Whole/

denuvo AND uplay AND steam

What next, Tages?

Have they got a 4th gen deunvo yet? Otherwise that shit's gonna get cracked in a couple of days.

Rumor is they are working on it, adding in the Xbone proposed shit of daily online checks.

I think it's already been in fourth gen for a while, and it's been cracked on quite a few occasions.

4th gen was automata, 2dark and sniper ghost warrior onwards.