Legend of heros 7 translation leaked

geofront.esterior.net/

from nicoblog
The script is kinda unpolished but readable to understand the story.
If you can ignore the flaws, you can play the game in full English.

enjoy the game and fuck those gatekeeper translator
be quike before the translation is gone

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/psp/69110/
archive.is/9FF7g
archive.is/FHsop
archive.is/tVscq
archive.is/VD6Da
heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=308).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At least post the link: nicoblog.org/psp/69110/

sorry, thanks. bully me.

I ain't turning off my adblocker

Skip ad.fly addon

get a better adblocker

Someone had posted plugins that allowed you to bypass this shit like a month ago and I forgot to save them like a faggot

Have a look to see if you find them

ad fly skipper for ff

JUST POST THE FILE YOU NIGGER

I hate those fucking redirect ad sites too, user.
#!Vr4VgZ5a!cBF2_XSb1znYFqSBGmEAhdzHV94hHuLQ2BjiAwHiUj4
#!MvIA1LRT!YFKdlygGU5KO2eznJBjYdmgSAPa15nzbhqL2O6qDHWE

Thanks

Request policy and noscript also fucks with adfly and stops the billions of popups cold or simply results in empty popup windows because NoScript or request policy refuses to allow those ads to run this works with others of it's ilk when used together as well. I know an addon that combines both but keeping them as separate addons leads to better results I'd recommend these on top of the addon to skip adfly.

Just to double check, that second attempt at doing a from-scratch translation is still going, right? I mean, by "shut down because of muh feelings" you mean the attempt this was leaked out of, right?

straight from the link

Just wanted to double check. Sometimes projects that are still "in the works" don't see hide or hair of news and might as well be considered abandoned unless otherwise made known (such as how AG has pretty much stopped any and all progress report updates for close to two years now). Last I'd heard, the other Zero project had apparently lost its translator or something, and I'm not sure if the guy that took it over has done much with it since.

Isn't the guy working on that one a leftist cockroach?

Think I've heard they retweet feminist stuff before, but I could be wrong. I suppose time will tell if they can keep their personal views out of their work, or if they pull a Brigandine: Grand Edition on their patch.

AG is a gigantic piece of shit. He picks up dozens of projects and then sits on them for years and years guaranteeing no one will work on them. Why are all translator teams filled with primadonnas?

If it ever comes out. I haven't heard anything about the project in years.

I don't even know why these people even bother. He knew going in the game had stuff that would make him butthurt yet he still put all the time and effort only to butcher it all to make the translation kosher.

I keep hearing of this but i can't find any solid information on what the TL actually did. Mind giving me a quick rundown?

Absolute Zero seems pretty alright as far as fan translation groups go (their translator even puts out monthly progress reports instead of leaving everything in the air like a lot of others). But yeah, among other reasons, I would expect that what drives some of these people to fan translation is desire for control: Your team can control what sort of script and content the audience for a given language sees, and if you feel they've maligned you, you can call it quits and say "you all don't deserve this". It's not limited to translation either; I seem to recall the prior group running the servers for .hack//Fragment trying to pull the plug after some stupid shit and trying to delete all the documentation, only for some other player to have working servers again in 24 hours, or something like that.

Personally, I'd like to see more user-based fan translation/retranslation, given how there's a certain sort of autism here, dislike of games with shitty/censored scripts, and a decent amount of moonruners. I mean, we've already got Nep Rebirth volumes 2 and 3 retranslated, so I'd like to imagine there could be more games in the future.

Well fuck. Anyone have a mirror?

He's a faggot.

archive.is/9FF7g
archive.is/FHsop
archive.is/tVscq
archive.is/VD6Da

Also, I suspect he may be an illegal, due to his love of Pump it Up and ez2dj.

Pic related. Basically, christcuck gonna christcuck.

Just listen and believe

You sure you put this
in correctly? They still work for me.

What's in those badly labelled archive parts, user?

I've had a hard time finding much concrete from the actual project myself, like a translator pitching a fit over elements they didn't like, or something. Best thus far was an user that found a post from someone that was working to try to fix the patched game, which provided this screencap here on why they ultimately abandoned trying to fix it up.

I've checked RHDN for information before as to who did it; seems like the guy credited for Grand Edition's translation is some guy from Sword of Moonlight, who also translated King's Field and King's Field III: Pilot Style. If so, it makes me wonder if those other games got fucked around with.

Don't fall on OP's trap, this translation is a fucking disaster, literally the duwang of the Trails series and then you'd have to wait for the tl of the sequel which will happen who knows when. It's better to wait for the re-tl of the current team who actually knows what they are doing while using the official terms

They're mega links, and they're taken straight from so nobody has to go to adfly.

Wow, about fucking time someone posted proof.

Both of them? it's "#!MvIA1LRT!YFKdlygGU5KO2eznJBjYdmgSAPa15nzbhqL2O6qDHWE" that doesn't work for me.

Ah, I thought it was some kind of adblocker/adfly redirect, and was confused about the size.
Good work reupping them, not that I care. I only came for delicious translation team gossip.

Just so we're clear you're adding mega: to that link?

XSEED please, if I can get through Bamco's Gagharv trilogy without much trouble I can get through this.

I fixed it, when i open both of them at the same time in two different tabs they won't work. However, when i open just one at a time it does work.

It's clearly Zero no Kiseki, English patched, part 001 and 002 of a split 7z archive.

Thanks, anons.
I'll kill myself if the CCC translator does something similar.

should i wait for the political correct translation.

Been playing it with a translated script lately and honestly would not surprise me if they intend to never translate that shit. Shit is lewd as fuck and that whole thing about exposing girls secrets to progress probably pisses them off.

Which is wrong. They are using this translation and polishing it.

team took over the old teams work (heroesoflegend.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=308). There were never different translations for Zero.

bump

He also spends his time pitching a fit on neogaf most recently about zun not trusting any localisers faggots with actual 2hu games and his favourite past time is white knighting for gaijin works and its predecessor working designs

As a former weeb, it's a dark day for me when the sjws bully us out of our hobby only to suck (((localization))) dick.

And there are people who want Nisa to work on this series.

Not all fan translators are scum.

Doing a fan TL for a Japan only VN makes you immortal. Ten years later someone will still be using your work. I think that's part of the drive for a lot more low key anons.

You're a few weeks late. Also, the translation is really inconsistent, going from passable to awful within the same scene. Also the better translation will be patched into the PC version.

Floofy's autistic tantrum wasn't "shutting it down", by the way. She's taking a month off while the other two translators are probably still working on it.

Until it gets Napishtim-cucked by XSEED.