There's a new Monster Hunter game coming out

But the Switch is the only platform that isn't getting it
But that game isn't coming out in the west.

I feel kinda bad for the people who fell for the Switch meme. It's like a fucking Greek tragedy.

SAGING BECAUZE CONSLE WAR1!111 I LUB NINTENDO, YOU JUST WANT TO SHIT UP BOARD11!

I'M GOING TO GO BUY 10 AMMIBBBOS RIGHT NOW BECUZ OF THIS OURTRAGE.
BET YOU POST CROWBCAT SHILL VIDEO TOO, THAT'S FAKE NINTENDO DOESN'T MAKE PRODUCTS THAT BREAK!11

Don't really know what you'd expect after the Wii U.

Supposedly they might be making MH Portable 5 exclusively for the Switch after realizing World is likely doomed to fail, as a workaround for the deal they had signed with Sony to keep World off of the Switch. That also could explain their unwillingness to even bother with localizing MHXX I suppose, it's not like the west is going to eat up MHP5 right after MHXX and MHW after all, unlike Japan.

Though it's just rumors from cuckchan that's been making the rounds so who knows at this point.

Yet

?

You don't read threads about the switch often?

Do you sperg out this hard often?

This is why you never buy consoles this soon, anyone that buys one the first year (or first few years in the current industry) is retarded or should just be happy with the launch titles. The switch will probably get a MH but this is the risk they take.

Go hotglue an amiibo its more productive use of your time.

Nothing you typed at any point in this thread resembled a joke. You call mashing at your keyboard like a joke?

Thats the real tragedy here

Must have hit a nerve

Yeah its pretty funny, I like it.
So sorry it makes you sphincter shattered.

Are you referring to Monhun The World?
It comes out both in the west and on every fucking console AND PC.
I don't even understand what kind of bait this is supposed to be.

MHW isn't coming out on the Switch.

MHXX is coming out on the Switch, but not to the west.

All caught up now, bruh?

You forgot a very important part user.
Both of those games are shit, and complete failures of monster hunter titles

Region free, but it doesn't even matter because NoA is going to leak over into Japan to "culturalize" the Japanese versions as well.

Is this worth a thread?

I dont think this is worth a thread.

We told you not to buy it faggot, you should have listened.

anti sage

But you CAN play as a monster hunter character in the New Marvel vs. Capcom game!

That's why I always call it the Nintendo Switch to PS4.

I'm not concerned about it being on the Switch considering the patrician way to play is a Nintendo console and/or handheld + PC. There's also that MH team gets what MH team wants due to nepotism, and sales seems to be a part of that, so I've got half a mind a proper MH5 will be on Switch sooner or later.

If World is MH5, then hey, I've got PC.

Gonna have to eventually, might as well do it now. Its an interesting concept, I cant wait to try it out myself and see if it is truly shit or not.

I know some of you guys probably hate me or filtered me for my fucking opinions out of all things.
Then some youtubers are just flat out saying that its good, but i still put more of my trust with Holla Forums.

But as hard as i try, i CANNOT give a shit about the switch, especially that i have a cfw wiiu with the capacity to play most of nintendos library and the existence of cemu.

nintoddlers BTFO

Switchfags on Twitter are begging for a port of Dragonball Fighter Z. It's pathetic.

The Switch has more than Monster Hunter coming to it, hell it has the best looking game for this year coming to it.

This thread looks like it belongs on halfchan. please go and stay goy.

So is Double Cross coming to the West at all?

Which one's that?

new MH
NioH
yakuza
Digimon
Let it die
Persona 5
an actual functioning piece of hardware

inari = sony
futaba = nintendo
lobsters = GAMES

Woah, so this is the power of the PS4
Make that 4

My money is that the DBZ game is an updated ( non shit ) version of Extreme Botuden 3 from the 3DS.
Given Arc Sys' quality as of late, I can't put it past them to remaster, remake , repackage and remarket a failed game rather than make a new one.

He was too good of a character for such a shit game.

I am a completely jaded faggot who believes this year is just a buffer for the worst year to come.
Tell me what this great game is so I can cry myself to sleep.

shitch has 0, and it doesn't even boot.

literally the only good thing to come out of the switch was switchdoggo

>>>/vr/

Is the game thats going to be censored in all regions including Japan thanks to NoA and Treehouse

Bruh, that could be anything.

That I can agree with
The PS4 is still a turd and Sony executives are actually comparing it to the PS2.
Its amazing honestly

Xenoblade

this is what nintoddlers actually believe

I hate to say it, but I'm with .

And actually, it's going to be worse than censored. It's going to get (((localized))). Hope everyone enjoys those dank pickle jokes.

2017 is the year of the ====JUST===

Amazing stuff honestly

You can only redtext in one line newfag

Could have sworn that it worked for single words during the old 3DS generals.
One more thing.. When did Holla Forums become forced user? I'm just noticing it.

I don't think I understand

There's no longer a namefield. Forced anonymous, newfag.

Nigger just say forced anonimity
You fucking wish and so do I

Last meta thread, at the 18th I believe

Fairly recently and apparently for one week only. Probably 4AM autism (on all sides of the equation) flaring up again considering the last time forced anonymous was enacted it was explicitly because of like two or three people in 4AM threads, and how quick people were to shout about Ritsu and how anybody who questioned forced-user was actually Ritsu the last time I saw somebody ask about it. I can't see forced user lasting because the name field actually serves a purpose and it's a bandaid solution to tapdance around, you know, dealing with 4AM threads.

Capcom has no plans to localize Monster Hunter XX "at this time". It it's like PSO2's western delay then that means never.

The new nintendo zelda tablet!

Plays zelda! 299 dollars!

As someone who last played MonHun with FU and who remembers the threads and comments when MonHun moved to 3DS, seeing the exact same posts but in reverse is giving me some intense schadenfreude.

Why are faggots trying to derail this thread so hard?

Good thing Monster Hunter's total shit. That was a close one.

You must be new.

Fucking good. Bring MonHun back to the platform it started on and fuck the fags that bought a Switch. Let them play Zelda or whatever new Mario game came out this month.

I bet. They can't even report shit because anyone with a brain could see how this would turn out.

No i like the discussion, but its just that there is already another Monster Hunter thread and this thread just descended into banter and shit-flinging.

This topic kinda remeber when i bought vita solely for a new MH. When they announced to 3ds i tough "are they stupid?Vita have a much better technology, it's a matter of time to switch back to sony"

And it never came back. and i bought a 3ds

We all know that is true.

Does it come with a free frogurt?

Just import it if you want to play a monhun on the switch so badly. The system is region free and monhun is one the easiest fucking games to play without know the language thanks to jap wikis and translation apps.
The generation games are shit anyways, only frontier is worse than them.

Icefrog a sellout shit.

The frogurt is also not coming to the Switch.

That's bad.

Why would you want to play a censored version to begin with? Besides, XX is on the 3DS anyway, and World looks like a steaming pile of shit.

Always worth looking at what's going on behind the scenes - Sony tried to force the MonHun team into including some social media bullshit in the game, and Capcom said 'fuck off.' Honestly not sure what happened in the last 6 or 7 years to change that though.