Friday the 13th - The Game

Who is up to play some Friday the 13th ? The game is actually fun, and the crack works online with Spacewar, only downside is, someone must have a Steam account able to add friends so we can play it.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3DEEC2019FC51D0C443E9BA230399FC5EA6C52E5&dn=Friday.The.13th.The.Game.v1.03.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.ch%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.aletorrenty.pl%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2feddie4.nl%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.ilibr.org%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.zer0day.to%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fp4p.arenabg.com%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.internetwarriors.net%3a1337%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.me%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f9.rarbg.to%3a2720%2fannounce

It actually looks breddy funny.
What's spacewar ?

The game is fun, it has the right amount of campiness and actual horror elements.
It's a Steam tool used by developers for steamworks, but it's used to run pirated copy of Steam game online, so you basically start the game but it will say that you are using Spacewar on Steam.

Not to come across as a shill, but If the game is fun, then what's the problem with giving your shekels?

40 dollars for 3 maps

The game is fun, just not $40 fun. I respect their work a lot, but it's too barebone for that price for now.

Christ almighty i was thinking it was gonna be 20 bucks and even then 3 maps is too light for that shit. Are they planning on more content updates, or is that pretty much it

The only new content that is absolutely coming is a singleplayer mode some time this summer, but there is the actual date of Friday the 13th in October this year, so they need to have some kind of major thing planned for that too.

Also Dead by Daylight has the better slasher.

It would probably be pretty fun to play on a game night if what you say is true.

How exactly do you play online? Quick match doesn't work

Dead by Daylight is also complete trash with problems that still haven't been fixed since the fucking beta. The Devs don't give a shit about patches unless its a slapped together content dlc you have to pay for which just introduces more issues. Also the community is absolutely insufferable and their whole balance philosophy reeks.

God dammit I'm so mad about Dead by Daylight. It was the hypest concept and turned out to be the biggest fucking wasted potential I have ever experienced.

Asynchronous gameplay in general is flawed, mostly because it would take a lot of luck or competent tweaking to get right. So far every developer has tried and failed this model. Dead by daylight in general reaks of a scam, where they basically slapped together a quick unity demo and called it a game, which unfortunately I was tricked into buying because my friends were hype over it, fortunately i got it in the humblebundle, but on principle I feel like I got ripped off.

What are the problems?

The scariest thing about this game is the literal army of shills trying to promote it

fuck you

Mostly lobby issues and menu bugs. I have to pray I won't get some bug when moving around survivor/killer menus that will softlock my game. More recently their lobby system completely stopped working if you tried choosing survive with friends. Also the options menu is a complete joke for a game that started on PC. Opening up the settings and seeing "Resolution: 100%" nearly killed me with laughter.

Granted, I haven't played since the Halloween DLC because of these issues. So don't burn me at the stake if some of them have been fixed.

How many mental hoops and gymnastics do you have to do to get the that conclusion?

I forgot to mention the actual in-match bugs like seeing a survivor contort on the hook and get stuck in a neither dead nor alive limbo where I can't rehook them but they don't count as dead. I've even had a survivor get hooked and immediately go into the downed animation, float up to waist level, escape the hook, and then started floating around at normal walking speed in the down state, unable to be hit again or be picked up for the hook. It's shit like this that occurred often enough to annoy me that makes the game seem like a complete joke.

My friends and I personally could not fucking get a game for like 20 minutes or something waiting in a lobby it was pretty ridiculous and then it even crashed one time when we finally got a game.

If we're talking about similar games, The Hidden: Source is free.

I have this exact experience. Tried to survive with friends when it came out and had this problem, tried months later when Halloween came out and had this problem. Devs don't fucking care about bugfixes when content patches are what rake in the cash.

DBD goes up to $40 with DLC though and the gameplay is far less varied. Not that I'm excusing Friday the 13th's price.

I might as well jack this comment. I dont plan to buy it but it is entertaining to watch. I'll probably get it if they make a single player mode as jason or one of the kids surviving the night.

That is why I said we need someone with a Steam account able to add anons as friends, the game only work with the game's servers so the crack cn only be played in private matches.

I want to like this game, but it's just too much of a buggy piece of shit. Just when I thought the worst has passed I find yet another bug that fucks me over. I am sorely disappointed with the way the devs have handled these bugs.
Their only fault seems to be that they're just plain incompetent. They may have single-handedly destroyed the F13 franchise. It's a crying shame. Jason will now forever be associated with shitty bugs and autistic screeching 12 year olds.

I didn't play much to be hoenst, but I never experienced bugs, what happened to you ?

I'm a huge fan of the franchise, but really ? You are so wrong about this, if they did anything, they probably gave it a boost, now we only have to wait for the shitty reboot…

Its the curse of co-op survival horror games. Nobody will ever create one that hasn't one huge flaw that ruins it.

They should put Norman Bates in. That'd be neato.

I might actually be interested in that.

The game is buggy clunky overpriced shit. You're playing it for free though so I won't sage.