White Wolf launching a lawsuit in 3… 2…

White Wolf launching a lawsuit in 3… 2…

back to reddit

Joke's on you, I'm already here. :^)

Yah I think I'll stick with VTMB, the voice acting and faces look fucking awful here

Vampires are fucking shitty and have always been fucking shitty. Fuck off vampire shills.

shuddup chodemeister

Yeah, now I have to install it again.

Does making them vampires make the "white male" argument void?

I think there's some really interesting sociological aspect to study in this.

how bad do you have to be to miss someone with a flamethrower at 10-15 ft.? The AI looks ABYSMAL

Lycanfags get off my board.

Werewolves are just vampires who forgot to shave, faget.

With numale haircuts and beards, walking around wooden backwater shithole that looks like token Lovecraftian setting and not actual London.

I wonder if the cutscenes are just poorly animated, or the NPCs are supposed to look at the player instead of the protag.

Lichs are just vampires without skin.

These are vampyres, user. Completely different.

this looks not nearly as good as VTMB

It looks promising, but I'm disappointed they didn't go with a more fantasy route for this game. This game could've eased my lust for a gothic horror game.

they're literally jews

If you watch far enough into the video, they show a priest eating human flesh. So their tumblr faggotry is certainly shining through. Also the main character has an abnormally large nose, which probably indicates (((something))). Guaranteed the story unveils that all the human hunter guys turn out be "evil" and are aligned with the Church/Christians, while the vampires are all "poor oppressed minorities :(((((("

Pretty telling that a ramshackle buggy mess of a game that was forcibly rushed out the door thanks to (((Valve))) a decade ago holds up much better than many games from today. innit?

Go back to your coffin old man

Well yeah, they wouldn't really be patients if they were healthy would they?

He means the patients that were victims of the mysterious attacker in the hospital, but I can see how that line would be kinda confusing.

Or maybe dontnod being "tumblr devs" is only well known by retards who can't accept proof of the contrary.

I just thought it was a funny expression.

Are these devs seriously just taking names from pop-culture to name their characters? Harriet Jones is the name of the prime minister from Doctor Who, for example, and we all know how tumblr feel about that fucking show.

Traditional eastern European mythology vampires are some creepy shit. Anything post Dracula just gets progressively worse until you reach peak Twilight.

The fact that it's made by the Life is Cis devs makes me wary as fuck, that was a gigantic crock of shit, at least this looks like it's attempting to be a game. I don't like that it's yet another RPG where you play as a fixed character with a dialogue wheel and voice acting though, it's limiting, gay, and is there for the sole purpose of masking how little actual affect your dialogue has on conversations.

Maybe some miracle will happen and it will be good, but probably not.

honestly bums me out pretty hard

I replay VTMB every other year or so. It's easily in my top 3 best games ever. The atmosphere and levels of immersion in that game is almost unbeatable. Nothing today even comes close. It had great writing, great characters, great setting, great music, and great level design (with the exception of the sewers, of course). It managed to be serious and funny at the same time.

I just don't think dev studios have the focus or talent nowadays to do the sort of things that studios did in the 90's and very early 2000's. We'll never see another Deus Ex or VTMB again.

shit sucks man

What is this, Animorphs?

Submitted without comment.

A game where you get red pilled on the jews, fuck up some muslims, and get hailed as a folk hero and subsequently turned in to a literal demon by the judenpress post-reign would be fucking glorious.
Not just a remove kebab simulator, but impaling them afterwards in a literal shish kebab simulator.
Never ever.
Life is suffering.

wahh, artificial difficulty spikes. muh chromatic abominations
wahh, AI is literally UNPLAYABLE
you wonder why people call gamers entitled. it looks like it has a pretty swag ass story fam.

I ain't a furry but goddamn

Furfaggot.

Sounds like a Mount & Blade mod or expansion.

Game journalist please go.

Looks ok, and not filled with progressive BS tbh. Alot will depend on how satisfying the combat is, because it doesn't have the role-playin to bring all the skryim fags (which kinda makes me happy).

That's Vlad Dracul. A mean bastard in every sense.

Dropped. Vampires are meant to be the closest humanoid entities to God with mind-blowing powers that men cannot even comprehend. Take that fucking shit out of here. Either make a game where you play as a Vampire king slaughtering anything in your path with ease or fuck off.

Oy vey, are they implying that our (((greatest allies))) are blood sucking demons? It's like annuda shoah.

Why would you ever prefer to play as a disgusting weakling that curses itself and drinks blood from random people when you could play as a badass Vampire kind with godlike powers and a fucking army at his disposal?

Don't respond to the fucking bait retard.

You must be a pretty big fan of pederasty.

Not to mention mohelim botching circumcision from time to time with deadly results.

I think it's like Twilight, it doesn't matter because they are meant to make fat, ugly tumblrtards moist.

why is Steve Buscemi dressed as Donte da demon slayuh?

Thats a nice word for animorphs
Yiff in hell furfag

I don't have my hopes up too high, tbh. I'd be glad if there was anything close to an attempt to ape after VtM:B or (even Requiem), but all the factors point to the game turning out shit. I'm interested to see the end product, for sure, but only in the hope that successful Bloodlines-lite games would motivate AA companies to try their hand at them more.

Go watch some Hellsing, play Code: Vein, or make your own "Nothin' personnel kid" tier game, you insecure piece of emo shit.

Remember Me had shit tier combat so them delivering on that front is questionable at best. As for the writing this is a company that seems to specialize in writing stuff for teenaged girls (and let a bunch of grown men channeling braindead teenaged girls so successfully sink in) so expect less oWoD and more Anne Rice and Twilight with strong womyn and faggots at every corner.

What we will get is another bland turd that everyone in the media and on reddit will keep praising for no apparent reason. Fucking French, can't wait until the mudshits exterminate them.

Maybe he should, maybe he should.

Vampires are literally the Jews of the horror genre. Who the fuck wants to play as a filthy bloodsucking parasite anyway? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to reinstall VtM:B for the 13th time.

Go back.

fuck you nigger, i just want a game that i can play a werecroc takin ayys out xcom style

Yiff in hell furfag.

hope you're playing tremere there buddy

Reminds me of Bloody roar.

I highly recommend the Legacy of Kain series then.
Order of release.
You can easily play them on PC.
You could theoretically skip Blood Omen 2, but I don't recommend. At least, give it a try, and if you don't like it watch the cutscenes on youtube.

He should emulate the first Blood Omen though since it's a bitch to get it to run on modern systems.

I played it on a "modern" PC laptop with Windows 7 on it, with no problems. Though it could have been a case of "it works on my machine".

welcome to Israel : Warhammer Edition

I miss that series

It's called real life user.

In baltic myths werewolves were good and used to fight satanic wizards.

Except the PC versions are shit ports.

Play on PS3, either a disc, download, or whatever. Better load times is the main reason to play on PS3 over Playstation.
Been released for a lot, I suggest going with either the PS1 or Dreamcast version. I prefer the Dreamcast because of it's improved visuals.
PS2 is the only way to go
Xbox is the best one as it's got native widescreen (you can do widescreen with tweaks on PC but certain effects will only show up in 4:3 space)
Just don't play it. It's fucking horrible.

WoW how dare you you fucking CONSOLE SCUM don't yuo know ALL OF THESE ARE STILL BETTER ON MY KEYBOARD BOX

FNORD

God damn it, I just want a lycan game where I can rip and tear when shit hits the fan.

niggers, faggots, and jews