What is the comfiest video game menu?

What is the comfiest video game menu?

Pic related

Most Wii platformers.
Sonic Colors, Deblob, Super Mario Galaxy etc

Minecraft

I always liked the free floating camera style menus, more like that?

POST EXAMPLES

Why everyone is saying tropico 4 is the best game in the series, when its obvious first two are?

Second one was pretty shitty.

I haven't played the first two tbqh, but the third and fourth were pretty good.

tbh smh fam

You know that shit can't be beaten. Faggot.

Now THAT is worthy competitor to op's screen.

>tfw the music still makes you want to play a dead game

the ultimate comfy menu

For fucks sake, I fucking keep the Elvyn forest theme on my phone to this day, even though I haven't played it since WotLK.
Most comfy wake up music tbh famalam.

Comfy really isn't the word I'd use.

Eh, guess the nostalgia glasses are real, but tbh I would trade vanilla or BC against whatever the new shit is any day. Even WotLK wasn't the same.
Played the free trial version of it last year. You can get up to twenty gold without even trying as a level 20. How on earth is getting your first mount a reward if you can afford it after one afternoon of "grinding" shitty half scripted quests? You are supposed to suffer through the fucking thing, and gleefully enjoy what your hard work payed for, not get sugar candies up your asshole.
Also: comfy game music thread?

The closest I got to playing retail WotLK was trying that one private server for a week. And thinking back, once I stopped hanging out with some dedicated wow autists and I never had anyone to shittalk over whatever the magic of wow really dissipated for me.

I never had that problem, I played in a Medium pop realm.

That's the ticket.

WoW is the best worst mmo i've ever played. It needs a good remake from scratch. The concept was remarkable, but realization was shit.

I liked how 5's campaign only gave you two islands throughout the whole campaign so it was less advantageous to cheese the win condition. Hopefully 6 includes an office view and a pirate era.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.