Multiple Versions Ownership Thread

Do you have any games that you own more than one version of for separate systems?

Should've added that it doesn't necessarily have to be separate systems for multiple version ownership. Oops

A ton of Resident Evil games.

The little differences between all of the different ports are interesting if you're a big fan of the series. The original game in particular has at least 6 different versions, not counting the remake.

Dragon's dogma.

ps2 odin sphere and the ps4 remake.
mario all stars and any game on that which isnt "lost levels"
super mario 64 ds

I have Gravity Rush on PS4 and Vita and Resident Evil Revelations on 3DS and PS3.

I own Vakyria Chronicles on PS3/PS4/PC

Fucking gooks, that is why I didnt bother with the ps4 version

The Legend of Zelda (NES, GameCube)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, GameCube, Wii, 3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (GameCube, 3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GameCube, Wii)
Super Mario Bros. (NES, SNES, GBC, Wii)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (SNES, Wii)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES, SNES, GBA)
Super Mario World (SNES, GBA)
Super Mario All-Stars (SNES, Wii)
Super Mario 64 (N64, NDS, Wii)
Half-Life (PC, PS2)
Another World (PC, GBA though I'm not sure if that counts because it's only available to download as a ROM file)
GTA III (PC, PS2)
Pokemon (Heart) Gold (GBC, NDS)
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie (GBA, GBA)

I own a lot of multiple copies of games for multiple systems. I think Fallout New Vegas may be the most noteworthy as I not only have the collectors edition for PS3 (all the bits and baubles still intact) but I also own it on Steam and GOG. Why do I own it on both Steam and GOG? GOG just came out and I love how I can just give their games to my friends.

I have a hundred copies of Steel Empire.

I have GTA IV for PC (which someone bought for me) and also for the 360 (stole it from a guy at college).

Resident Evil is the only series I do this with because they just can't stop adding goodies to every port.

I have La-Mulana on my vita and on steam and haven't made it even halfway through on either.

I have both steam and physical versions of Silent Storm: Sentinels and Serious Sam: Second Encounter.

Zelda A Link to the Past (SNES, GBA)
Chrono Trigger (SNES, DS)
Super Mario 64/DS (N64, DS)
Diablo 2 & Lord of Destruction (PC), to mule with oneself on battle.net
Baldurs Gate, 2 and Throne of Bhaal (PC CD-ROM, PC DVD), because with both BG 1 and 2 the second CD died (scratches), so I bought the DVD complete set at some point
StarCraft (PC), the fucking CD literally exploded in the CD drive, breaking the CD in two and also killing the drive. Probably for the best though, that drive was most likely responsible for the death of those other CDs
Earth 2050 (PC), gotten from a gaming mag, an actual retail version and yet again on GoG together with 2140 and 2160

And some old multi platform shit I can't remember off the top of my head (stuff like Pacman on Atari 2600, Amiga etc)

PC version when?

I have at some point owned and played every available version of Cave Story. Even the DSi one and that doofy 3D one.

Dark Souls 1/2 on PS3 and PC
Dragons Dogma on PS3 and PC

I did that with Soul Calibur 2, I owned GameCube, Xbox, PS2 and had the game for all three systems.

Bought FFVII when it came out for the PlayStation, then got it with my 3dfx card in 98.

Bought Duke Nukem 3D a few times. Its physical CD-ROM release, then on Steam, then on GOG. Did the same shit with UT2004, Morrowind, Deus Ex, Doom, Blood, and now Crysis. Fuck me.

Then Smash TV on NES. Then SNES. And then I modded my DS solely for a portable version of that game. And then I built a MAME cabinet for it a few years after that.

I have two copies of Skyrim on 360 and one copy on PC.

I can't even give them away, because everyone I know already has the game.