The Autism Grows Stronger

So, this is trending on youtube right now. You'd think he'd have given up by now.

t. Yanderedev

Sure is summer in here. I guess I gotta void the top 5 boards here until it cools down.

Not as long as he's getting shekels to make it. Check my digits, faggot.

Yandev please quit lying

I just wanted to share the laugh I got from his autism and failed game.

Your digits are shit.

Why lie tho? And you only show the top 4?
disgusting.

SHILL DETECTED! You're talking about a game that I don't like so you are obviously a shill! Go back to cuckchan/discord/reddit/SA!!!

I didn't, look at the fucking finder bar where I typed in yandere.

My photo clearly shows it's there.
Yeah, that's not what's happening here. It's far more telling you two are trying to derail me from laughing at yandere-faggots failed game and increasing fanfiction.

But you of all people, a LOL player, trying to judge anyone else, especially my for laughing at the cuck is pretty good.

This guy can't help but fuck up, can he?

Both games are trash. But why the fuck are you even on the trending section of youtube, it only houses terrible shit that faggots love.

FUCK OFF CUCKDERE DEV. YOUR GAME IS FUCKING PASTU GARBAGE AND YOU'RE A FUCKING TRASH CODER. NOBODY LOVES YOU AND YOUR HORRIBLY MISSAPHEN SKULL, AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE ALONE!!!!!!

THE BEST THING YOU CAN POSSIBLY FUCKING DO IS EITHER BECOME A GAY COCKSLUT OR KILL YOURSELF. YOUR LIFE IS NOT WORTH IT, YOUR CONTENT IS SHALLOW. YOU'RE NOTHING MORE BUT ANOTHER MEDIOCRE HACK IN THE PILE OF AWFUL DEVS

I don't play LOL, though. Nice try at acting smug, OP, but it doesn't work when you're a faggot.

CUCK DEV CUCK DEV YOU NEVER FOOLED ME

Ignore this OP!!! He is obviously a shill hired by YandereDev to SHILL HIS GAME! Remember to report any threads that may foster discussion outside of a single game. If a thread discusses more than one game it's an obvious CUCKCHAN THREAD! Only generals will be allowed here! (Except for games that have not yet released or have released in the past 3 months. Those are always 100% shill threads made by marketers who want to take money from the few hundred users who browse this dead website)

I guess it's already too late, but still
Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Is he still shilling an unfinished mess?

He was and continues to be completely right.

Never do anything for anyone here. It's a waste of time.

I can't wait for this game to release and fucking flop.
CUCK DEV, CUCK DEV!! YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

You sound like a SHILL! Sage this shill cuckchan thread!

What total bullshit. Holla Forums was the one place that repeatedly warned him about feature creep. But did he listen? No. And the video OP linked in which Cuckdev whines like a faggot about how the story and characters got criticised hard? All part of Cuckdev's notoriously thin skin. He doesn't take criticism well unless it's presented to him by some groveling fanboy who types a paragraph about how much they love him first. He is everything wrong with indie games and is the reason why AAA corporate development will always be bigger than independent development.

This

all anyone really has to mention is how he made a poll about the skirt inventory and despite there being like a 90% agreement on keeping it the way it was, he went with the minority anyway in hopes of getting on twitch. to this day, twitch is not allowing his game to be streamed. and he's still not reverting the change.

thats weird, I thought sage was not a down vote

His game has made zero meaningful progress in 5 years and still runs like shit.

His assets are fucking awful and buggy and there STILL isn't a meaningful gameplay loop.

Is he even white? I remember the drama thread where he got made over his Bleach-inspired vampire fighter GO GHOST FAGGOT, and also his shilling on 4chan.

Also pedophilla.

I think he's semitic. I've never seen a kike make a good eastern game

So is this faggot the Holla Forums version of Notch, only a complete failure, as opposed to a failure with billions of dollars?

Cuckdev cuckdev, you never fooled me!

Its too late, you fucked it up. Its over and you cannot come back.