Rockstar C&Ds mods; Community is fucking pissed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOW CAN ROCKSTAR RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/271590/Grand_Theft_Auto_V/
archive.is/RNdUs
menyoo.org/closed.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

By making GTA 6 that idiots will eat up.

Wait, what? Why would they do that? Thats fucking stupid.

Excellent.

Yeah, what exactly would be the point of that?

Good, hopefully they fuck up even more.

Because big companies love to push in people's shit and see how much they can cuck up.

Not even a single review in the top 100 is positive. Rockstar fucked up.

Because oy vey, if we allow mods, players will just give themselves money instead of buying our shark cards for 14.99!

probably to enact some paid mods scheme, or to make it so you can't cheat in singleplayer and gotta buy those shark cards.

aside from the massive cock in OP's mouth right now

I got a sudden rush of delusional Paranoia and now have a nagging suspicion Take-Two is just using this as a publicity stunt

Holy fucking shit.

Steamfags, check their page. They always have funny fucking reviews when games are stormed like this.

Holy shit, that was fast.
Also, wasn't it Take-Two doing this and not Rockstar. Not to defend them and their jewy schemes, but it's their parent company that's pulling the strings on the C&D's it seems.

I might have pirated it one day but their constant mercantilism over GTAV over four years in makes it not even worth giving it a glance.

REMINDER
IF YOU HAVE STEAM
DO NOT MARK THESE REVIEWS AS FUNNY
IT REDUCES THE WEIGHT OF IT WHEN MEASURED FOR PERCENTAGE

That's my mistake. I didn't know about Take Two's involvement.

You can see the steam store without steam installed.

so they can repackage the mods and sell them as DLC

You can see the steam store without steam installed

But it's so fucking easy to get in-game cash with cheat engine it's ridiculous. All you do is buy like 10 stock, scan until you find the related hex code for that particular stock, then change its value to like 10,000,000 and sell it. BOOM.

Unless they're gonna start banning you for modifying that shit in singleplayer (which would be surprising since they don't ban ACTUAL cheaters in multiplayer) there will still be ways. Easy ways.

Because they're gearing up for paid mods.

Goddamnit it said my post failed.

Just tell me you won't let me do it cowards

I also wonder if this has anything at all to do with paid mods.
These guys seem to go way beyond it, trying to straight up kill their modding scene.

Yeah, they went full retard claiming "modding" their games to be 'illegal'. Which is complete nonsense, but hey, good luck fighting them in court.
Seems that if your wallet is big enough to prevent the other party from calling your bullshit, that bullshit becomes the law.

Cheat engine worked for me in Dark Souls MP. I didn't playthrough with that profile because it made it boring as shit but I leveled to about 100 using it.

I only have CsGo on steam from 3 years ago, why do you kids have it installed still?

Because people aren't buying money and shit to buy in game garbage content when they can just download better shit from the mod community. Tbh the only good thing about GTAV is the engine but even then GTAIV was better in that respect.

That's so jewish I'm surprised Bethesda didn't think of it first

The devs seem to imply that they've been to court before and won, and they could totally do it again, but decided not to.

This is why modding is being kicked in the ass.
Why buy when you can mod

Gained nearly a thousand more negative reviews since the posting of the OP.

How could anyone consider altering something you already bought and own illegal?

Honestly starting to believe these so called mega-hits didn't make quite the amount of money we were led to believe. This is the kind of behavior a desperate person makes.

inb4 you don't own nothing goyim

Steam users are not clever.

Gee, I wonder (((who))) might be responsible for that mentality.

Gaming is dead

or a they want to make up a problem, then provide the solution and "compromise" with paid mods

Why would Bethesda say that the one thing that keeps people playing their games longer than a week is illegal? If anything this can be used to divide the shills you see by making a "how can one company make you pay for mods if they're illegal?" argument towards them.

Yeah, you are right, I should just delete my backlog and stop playing video games.

They're all fucking jews, I tell ya.

You should spend your time doing something more productive than playing old video games because new ones suck. The past is the past, you can't live in it forever. Gamin has been subverted and is now another political agenda. Tbh if you love gaming so much why not spend the time you would be playing learning to make a game YOU would want to see made?

their accountants may not care but their PR department does

Wrong, 2K did

take-two*

That's not how this works, kid.

Someone has told rockstar to do this to test the waters for other titles. Once they know what the backlash will be like they can plan for it.

Someone make a mixed webm NOW

In the first one you can't even read the reviews.

So its not as simple as putting aside time wasters and dedicating yourself to making an indie title with gameplay and story YOU want to see? How does it work? Anyone can make a game and you seem to love them so much. I don't have that kind of passion hence my quitting of gaming but you seem to. Why not spend the hours you have for gaming making one? Why is that not how it works? Lazy? Uninspired? Too busy (but not for games)?

what, making a game that appeals to only facebook/amazon/google data drones and not the loyal autist russians that meticulously model Mercedes Benz G-wagen models and try to mod them in

Wait what happened? Why are stream users giving those ratings?

What are you even trying to get out of him? You're making excuses for yourself, but somehow because someone doesn't want to give up his hobby because there's still worthwhile games out there it's different?

Your entire point was retarded from the start. You just want to tell others what to do while doing nothing yourself.

Can you not read?

How about you post your game before whining about how hard it was to make?

Recover how? They already got the peoples money. And the idiots will buy GTAVI when it comes out too.

So, who's up to mod San Andreas again?

how about the title of the thread? or just paying attention on Holla Forums in general? Take-Two (Rockstars Publisher) sent a cease and desist to the creators of the OpenIV gta modding tools, effectively banning mods for GTA4/5

always hated that webm because it tries to paint a picture rather then state facts

Once you relinquish your rights to a company you don't own or have a majority steak in you don't get a right to an identity. Companies are not people.

Or rather, the person in the company isn't a person, they're the company.

Do expect GTA 6 not to be released on PC.

Also don't expect me to care, considering how shit optimized the 5th installment was.

I want the alacrity deamon to connect his dick into my boypucci server

Seriously? Why shouldn't you be able to get multiplayer-only shit on singleplayer if you wanted to? I would understand if it were the other way around, (and it actually happened, but instead of outright banning mods, they made mod-spawned vehicles explode whenever you used them in MP). But stopping people from bringing Multiplayer shit into singleplayer only locks people out of fun and provokes even more modding.

I honestly hope it doesn't get fixed this time. Because once Take-Two unbans mods and throws in a fake apology the goyim will crawl back to them and keep tossing them money.

There will be a PC release but it will be on some overly restrictive platform that makes Uplay and GFWL look like the wild west.

With the bullshit of new games fucking over the modding community like Bethesda and Take Two, I can only see Modders escaping to old games as more newer ones are pushing such bullshit.

Some companies (Bethesda was leading the charge I think) went after cheat engine actually and forced them to shoah their cheat tables.

I can't. Too many modders are just starry-eyed faggots latching onto the latest craze for e-credits.

then why do new mods for GTA SA come out daily?

Because the people making SA mods and the people making mods for 5 are different people.

most of the actual mods for 5 that arent glorified trainers are just conversions of older mods from SA and 4

plus modding gta5 (and gta games in general) is such a hassle anyway, especially with the constant updates that break mods & the social club flagging you as a hacker if you use mods while logged in

At the same time going after them still isn't going to do you any good, since they're not the part of the company that actually made that decision.

Thank Bethesda. Them trying to monetise mods, has probably made RS think "We need to kill the free mods then sell them".
I mean how can they sell mods when so many are for free?
I'm honestly surprised Bethesda isn't going after their community to try and force paid mods.

Ask the BATFE about "constructive intent".

here's a good one

The Cheat Engine site itself no longer hosts cheat engine tables, but then a forum dedicated to hosting cheat engine tables popped up. They hosted a cheat table dump as well, that actually happened to have some private multiplayer-hack cheat tables included that some meanies made a stink over.

Here's some tips for uninstalling GTA V from your system from my personal experience, this guide is to help you uninstall GTA V from your system if you have pirated it;

1.) Uninstall GTA V first
2.) Delete your Rockstar Games folder in My Documents
3.) Delete the Social Club/Rockstar Games folder in Users/AppData
4.) Now uninstall Social Club like normal
5.) Go to regedit and delete the folder located in;
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Rockstar Games

Now you're done
You didn't delete all the folders in AppData and Documents
cuck

The juice have smelled the gold

Thats like blood dropping on the ocean full of sharks

Huh. Out of all companies, I'd figure they'd be the least likely, what with them knowing that modding is literally the only reason like half of their customer base even buys their games.

Nigger are you fucking serious? You obviously don't know Bethesda or are a fanboy in denial

Was it Bethesda or valve originally behind payed mods? I know Beth is second wave, and now this.
You know what I hope they double down.
Bethesda are nothing without modders, they fix the games and make them fun. If they are driven away they have no appeal to pc.

BethGameStudios knows, but Softworks is being used as a criticism shield by Zenimax.

They will just end up not releasing the next GTA on PC and suck dry consolekids to the bone

It was more or less both Valve and Bethesda who collectively got together and said "We should make payed mods a thing"

That makes a lot of sense actually. Any instances where there is clear direct evidence Zenimax was doing any executive meddling?

It's softworks, not game studios.
Game Studios only gets paid what Zenimax gives them.

Technically Valve, since all of TF2s and DotA 2s purchaseable content are made from people outside valve. They are modders in everything but name.
However Bethesda Softworks paid mods foray was killed by Valve because they didn't standardize it the way valve did and that flew over everyones radar and had a massive negative pushback.

As i understood it Bethesda came to valve with the idea, and then valve said ok lets do it, smelling all the potential shekels they could rob.

What in the unholy fuck am I looking at? Microtransactions I can understand the psychology behind, I know why normalfags eat that shit up despite it being cancer. But buying the game for 60 bucks and then ANOTHER seventy fucking five on TOP of that for fake goddamn currency? Holy christ on a bike batman, who the fuck would pay for that shit? Why? Good god this industry needs to burn yesterday, every day I think "yeah our industry can't get worse" and somehow some way it fucking does.

How does that sound like fanboying? The huge implication, which your tiny brain fucking missed somehow, is that the games are complete garbage without mods.

People harp on about EA, MS, Activision and so on, but I still think the worst companies in the industry are Bethesda and valve. Bethesda pushed dlc, now paid mods. Valve fucked us over with drm, and everything about the market is cancer.

I see what you're saying now. But you still missed the point I was trying to make. Bethesda never gave a fuck. I called you a fanboy because I failed to see how anyone could find disbelief that the same company who pushed for paid mods would go after Cheat Engine. Also

Valve dlc is easiest to break. And they come after fucked up dmr suck as securom and other abominations. But they are the jews of jewest caliber.

I'm not him, I was just clearing up the confusion.

sorry, should've read the IDs

Yea, why not just like make game

Yeah I fucking hear you man. Also, let's not forget that if you spend a shitload of cash on (((shark cards))), you'll get banned because (((R*))) thinks your money was modded.

Don't worry, I'm not a fucking faggot who found this out the hard way, I just read some of the negative GTA 5 reviews and they had many stories to tell.

Yeah, I really need a new hobby.
You know the worst part though? The fans.
It's bad enough that companies exploit fans, but the worst is the people who defend them.
They don't realise devs aren't entitled to our money, and our relationship is business. A transaction of a product for money, and if it's not as advertised we should get a refund. But fuck standards.

These people aren't even fans. We are fans, but we have been fucked over demographically and all purchasing power is with sheep who eat up anything. Smartphones and ease of access killed the industry, we should have been more elitist. Now we are just dragged down by "fans" who replaced the original subculture with fashionable consumerism. Remember how it's now cool to like games, just not cool enough to play older ones, know and care about lore or make an actual effort to go beyond what's popular.
Dark Souls was obnoxious but I enjoyed seeing people who hated it pretend to like it to say they were hardcore. The industry is a fucking sewer and these people deserve to wallow in it. I'm just salty my primary hobby for as long as I remember ended up like this. I don't enjoy games anymore for obvious reasons and I haven't found a good replacement for games.
Every year it gets worse, every fucking year.

Stealing.

I still think EA is about the worst, if only because it is the video game equivalent of the fucking grim reaper. Though, mind you, at one point EA and Valve were pretty buddy buddy with each other, the only reason they aren't now is because EA apparently ruined the PS3 version of the Orange Box.

Its because they are competitors for players money.

Literally.
It's easy to point out that sometimes devs and almost always publishers are ridiculously greedy jews who have no passion for game creation and don't care about making good games, only about raking in easy money. However, not even the jewiest of kikery would be able to exist without someone enabling them. That's why I absolutely hate normalfags and their disposable income and their horrific ignorance of gaming in general and their horrendously atrocious taste. If no one threw money at all the fucking anti-consumer things that the gaming industry has shoved down everyone's throats for the past decade, it would have died on arrival. Companies would have seen it was unprofitable and seen their jewish tricks didn't work.

But no. We get throngs and hordes of drooling, idiotic normalfags who know fucking nothing and have terrible, awful taste in games (I worked with a number of them for a few years, I could spend all day writing a rage thread about it), and they are the root cause of the problem. The industry is fucking shit because it's mainstream and the kind of consumers in the market. That is THE singular issue.

But look to your left and you see the slackjawed zombified walking wallets, look to your right and you see the handrubbing hebes chortling at all the cash they can pull out of them with terribly anti-consumer practices.

wew lad
quads of truth here boys
yeah sometimes I think people forget (even on Holla Forums) that devs and publishers, while a huge part of the problem, are not at the very core of it. I think it's easier to forget that because devs and pubs are in the public eye, they're visible and you interact with them or get information about them. But how often do any of us interact with normalfag gamers? We don't go to their sites, and we probably don't talk to or even see them much in real life. Out of sight, out of mind. So we know they exist but we don't think about them much, and it's easy to overlook them as the core problem and throw all the blame on the greedy kikes. Which, understand me, they deserve a ton of, but they aren't the cause of the cancer, they simply FEED the cancer.

Amen to all of this. I've been saying this since 2006.

At the end of the day, they found an audience and are milking the hell out of it. We're clearly not a part of it, hence why we think like this.

It's not even cancer. It's AIDS. The normalfags are the Kaposi's Sarcoma lesions at this point.

When they multiply, you're SOL.

>>>/facebook/

Kill yourself.

For me, literature was always my numero uno.

I enjoyed games, but I always preferred books over games for the most part.

I also loved to write, and when I discovered that I loved to write silly stories for my own amusement, that's when I realized I didn't need gaming anymore.

I discovered that my own imagination was ultimately superior. There's no DLC, no online passes, no microtransactions, no BS, nothing but pure unadulterated fun.

I've always said well, I already have enough games to last me the rest of my life, but this is what sealed the deal.

I don't know if these are astroturfers or just dicksuckers doing it for free.

Oh my god I fucking hate these people already.

They're likely just shitposters thinking they're being clever by being contrarian. Every single time this sort of shit happens, there they are.

That cap with "Lyds" though takes the cake

I fucking hate these people

PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED IS STILL BEING RETARDED

It never stops hurting me to see such unrepentant faggotry

You got that backwards.
They banned anyone with a lot of money/net worth that DIDN'T buy shark cards.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FAGGOT

Actually it's both.
You'll get banned for having too much money no matter how you get it.

Of course it is. It's too bad Valve can't just purge the whole lot somehow. But then again, this is the same company that blames shit on "bad actors" but allows them to stay in operation anyway.

The biggest tragedy in gaming today is that everything seems built to insult your intelligence rather than entertain you.

Truly anyone who participates in online communities as gay as steam should just be taxed for the air they steal from the actual humans.

Pfft. Having a good imagination just makes reality all the less bearable, because you can think up all of the ways that everything could be un-fucked, but lack the capital to make it happen, and the magic powers to keep double-digit IQ retards from fucking it up out of spite.

LOL

While its kikey as fuck, u niggas gotta learn to read, you get the game AND the currency for online. Its not just 75 bucks for currency and only currency.

I want to fucking stab this cunt.

I might know the id guy in the second image. He's a member of a Guilty Gear Plus R discord. He has the same profile pic on his steam and discord accounts.

GTA SA isn't a game anymore. It's slav produced, poverty fueled performance art at this point.

But why?

call him a faggot

Don't forget that during at least one big sale, they've removed the base game so you HAD to buy a bundle, while also raising their prices just before the sale so it looked like a better discount.

Right back at you.

The base game was still listed, they just only had sales on the bundled versions

In fact it's even WORSE than that. Now that I look at it a second time it says the bundle is 15 percent off. That means the "full price" of the bundle is fucking 160 dollars, which means the 8 million bucks in game is considered $100 value. Unreal.

I guess I'm remembering it wrong. I do remember you had to buy their gay little bundle to take advantage of the sale.

I understand entirely, user. In fact, I know exactly how you feel. I just try to keep those thoughts to a minimum so I can enjoy myself like I used to all those years ago. So far, it's worked out pretty nicely, but I'd be lying if I said I never had such thoughts crop up from time to time.

Maybe someday things will change, but if not, at least I know I never contributed to the decline myself by buying into what they pass off for entertainment these days.

That's normal, the 8 million shark card is $100 at full price and has been for years. What's super kikey about it is that even if you buy money from them, they might wipe it from your account in a botched adjustment for damage done to you by modders. I lost $25M due to them fucking up recently. You'd have to be incredibly stupid to pay them for in-game money as-is.

At the end of the game it all goes back in the box.

Its not Rockstar retards, it's take-two.

Cockstar is owned by take two dummy

Who is this from

user, Rockstar is one of the ultra normalfag companies. This won't even dent them.

Most likely but still any bad press is good.

it destroys any future potential they had in grey markets like eastern europe and south america

This seems like a unified effort to force the mod community to either join the company or die. Good thing normalfags are still against this shit.

Modders in GTA Online have made it a worse experience than counterstrike ever was at the height of cheating in the '90s. For example, many people were defacto-banned by modders triggering a 'bad sport' penalty on their accounts for /years/ worth of time. Thing is, Rockstar's devs are too incompetent to have even coded that right, and bad sport on PC is effectively a ban from multiplayer rather than segregation from the non-bad sport population like on console. Also, Rockstar support is too incompetent to fix this correctly and most of the people affected just gave up and quit the game.
So, people are furious at modding and want it gone. Having some model replacements for singleplayer is not worth losing a 1300 hour account to some 12 year old.

The only way to know how vulnerable a company is to bad press is to put them to the test. Rockstar has gotten nothing but positive press and that's mainly due to when gaming journalism defended them from jack thompson and the like. Rockstar screwing over their fans is new and ripe for tearing them a new asshole.

In short, you can never know how vulnerable someone or something is until you finally go after it.

Who cares, the game is worse than gta 4

Is this the passage to Narnia?

I remember when not having modding in a PC game was a dealbreaker. It wasn't all that long ago, either.

And? Rockstar fully supported mods, they even highlighted some. It wasnt Rockstars decision to fuck modders in the ass, it was Take-Two's

This is more Rockstar's fault for making a "sandbox" game without the actual freedom to do what you want. I would also lay the blame squarely on the shark cards. The fact that they exist means Rockstar has to enforce all sorts of bullshit anti-fun measures. The whole of the online portion of the game is designed around encouraging you to buy those damn things, this is what people should be pissed about.

Yes it is, fuck you online faggots. It's grindy shit anyway and the only value to be had from the shitheap that is GTA V is through mods.

Oh, since we're bitching about GTA 5, I'm furious that the "special" cars don't return to your garage if they get trashed in the PC version like they do in the console one. I wish GTA garages worked like in Saints Row.

I'm convinced at least a couple of these private profile cocksuckers are shills/dev sockpuppets. Every single one of those STOP THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEE threads reads the same and the accounts are always private or they have like 10 games.

Im so cynical I think theres enough people that cucked

Welp, it seems that the OpenIV thing isn't the only shit they're fucking up. Man, they are really doing some serious damage to their rep.

No, they're just NPCs.
Have you ever met one of those people in real life? They're so mindless it's fucking scary.
They wake up, go to work, come home, watch the news, play some video games, post on Facebook, go to bed and repeat. They are perfectly content with a life where they do the same thing everyday. They can't form opinions of their own or go against big companies.

Of course but some of these faggots are really setting off my shill detector. It's just the same private profiles making the same threads over and over again spouting the same T2 damage control.

This.
Nintendo and Activision have mastered this art, they can fuck people in the ass with spiked bats and their fans will beg for more.

It's amazing to see the level of sperging you get if you mention not liking paid online, ever since the Switch came out.

when they started nerfing missions people used for grinding, you should took rockstars cock out of your mouth and just played modded

You're not wrong. The modern game industry wouldn't survive if it wasn't for the thirsty faggots that buy this shit. They "shill" for free because it helps them keep buyer's remorse at bay.

I want to cockvore him

i remember gta 4 had mp, it was fun and it worked. why can't it work in gta 5? this is retarded, modders aren't to blame, it's the incompetent devs or the marketing division that's making them do stupid shit.

its their fucking (((business model)))
archive.is/RNdUs

I love hearing that one.

Because money was brought into the equation. Once you bring real money into it, you have to start restricting things and banning people and it can't just be fun multiplayer anymore.

I've never heard that. I just get called poor and cheap and told over and over that the other two consoles have it so it's okay and that I don't have to pay for it. None of which addresses my core problem which is that they took something that's always been free from them, and said "This isn't going to be free anymore because we decided it shouldn't be", and it probably won't have any noticeable increase in quality.

It's shit like this, paid modding, and Gabe Newell acting like a foolish fat asshole that makes so happy that I ditched Steam.

Steam Workshop also sucks. Nothing was wrong with direct-downloading a mod.

It's not like there were any good mods anyways. I re-purchased this piece of shit expecting high quality content and fixed multiplayer, and I haven't touched it since August.

Why is the name field disabled?

that's not a viable excuse. people already paid good money for the game but because cuckstar are such fucking jews they wanna drain their own customers even more to a point where they restrict and abolish fun which is essentially the purpose of their game? that's it, MP games are dead.

That's the excuse they always use. Just look at Diablo 3. Its multiplayer couldn't just be fun and such because they had a real money auction house. Gotta squeeze every penny out of those goyim, even if it means killing multiplayer. Hell, Overwatch's microtransactions are just for cosmetics and they still kill any way of grinding levels that's "too efficient" because it means people don't have to buy boxes.

good mods take years bro

I remember that exact comment. It's stuck in my mind ever since because it encapsulates everything wrong with gaming, let alone paid mods.

Mark made the board forced user so people can't trip- and namefag.

wait, wat? what changes did they make to the game to prevent this? there was a "too efficient" thing for coins?

Nothing the summer sale and "it's GTA guiz it's objectively gud ok?" shitposts can't fix.

We'd all enjoy Cuckstar getting what they deserve out of this but in the end, nothing will change because the normalfags will crawl back once RDR2 comes out.

Like they say, you can lead horses to water but you can't make them drink.

When custom servers first came out, you got XP for skirmishes, which are basically just deathmatches with no actual objectives. There was some """exploit""" you could use to level fast They killed that pretty quickly and explicitly said that if this sort of thing continued they would remove all XP gain from custom servers and start banning people. Because they found a way to get their free boxes for free cosmetics slightly quicker.

Pretty much, yeah. You should see any board or site about the game, too. Nonstop dick sucking. "They don't HAVE to give you one small update a month! You only paid for the BASE GAME! You're not ENTITLED to the FREE SKINS THEY ADD THROUGH SEASONAL LOOTBOXES (to force you to pay if you actually want to get the skin you like! So what if the dance emotes you wanted added in were tied to an event that only lasts two weeks out of the year? Are you too poor to buy boxes?"

who the fuck pays money for a palette swap anyhow?

Most of the seasonal skins are legendary quality, meaning they're new models and some have voice lines. At minimum event skins are purple, which is tough to explain for me. A blue skin is a color swap. It'll pretty much just change your primary color. A guy with a red cape gets a blue cape and any other red on his outfit becomes blue. I guess a purple skin is more of a pattern. Like he might get a belt buckle that says "USA" and an American flag cape. This is from the last event. First picture is normal skin. Second picture is the new skin, which has a bunch of sentai reference lines. I still wouldn't pay for it, though. It's just a skin.

even Bungie didnt nickle and dime you for armor in HALO 3
how the fuck did we get here?

I can only guess that the envelope was gradually pushed further and further by fans saying "It's okay when [my company] does it", so they go a little further each time. I mean, you can grind for the skins or buy them with ingame currency (which is earned, not bought) but I still don't like it. I feel like it would be a better system if they let you trade in skins you don't want for half their value or something.

the skins dont add any value or adavantage at all, its horse armor tier, except they penalize you for trying to play the game and unlike through normal gameplay

That's what happens when you introduce real money into the equation. You can't just leave the skirmish servers alone, because now those aren't people enjoying the product they paid for, they're people cheating you out of microtransaction money.

if youre a fucking kike who thinks youre entitled to money

Describes 95% of the industry right now. Remember the articles about how terrible DMC fanboys are when the reboot flopped? They quite literally feel entitled to our money, even if we don't want the game.

menyoo.org/closed.html

That is some straight up cuckoldy with Menyoo, no wonder their menu was instaban thanks to it being so popular.

You mean it shows how most reviews we see are negative while saying most are positive

Indeed, how

thing is if they can`t recover from this, the reputation is going to stick with them, eventually affecting anything they do in the future
see their sales not reaching the same levels as before
see them fucking up somehow and nobody coming to back them up
etc such things

"Reputation" don't mean shit when it comes to AAA.
EA, capcom, activision, blizzard, paradox, zenimax all have (or should have) shit reputation. So?
Consumer whores still gonna consume like the good goys they are.

if thats true then kys
nothing matters (retarded)

Reputation does mean shit in the long run
Did Unity sell well maybe but because of how shit it was Syndicate which was still shit sold awful
While CoD now sells less and less each year as does Battlefield, and Street Fighter 5 sold worse than fucking Pokken

EA won the worst company award years ago and what did come out of it?

Battlefield Hardline flopping
Battlefront Flopping
Mirror's Edge 2 Flopping
Mass Effects: Andromeda Flopping
Need for Speed: Rivals and Need for Speed (16) Flopping
Sims 4 Flopping
Only Sports saves them now

Whys it matter at this point, these dumbasses already bought the game and likely bought Shark Cards within the last 4 years of the game being out.

They'll make the argument you don't own anything; the purchase was for the right to play the game, not own it.

THEY ARE A PRIVATE COMPANY

THEY CAN DO ~w~H~a~T~e~V~e~R~r~R~r~R~r~R~ THEY WANT!

Bethesda is fine with modding as long as you pay them

Considering the FO4 modding scene is moribund and a large number of Bethesda drones did not like FO4 to begin with, coupled with paid modding and the fact TESVI will force them to change engine things look pretty grim for Bethesda.

They're so scared to fuck it up the haven't even begun developing TESVI.

I wonder what Todd is even doing
I honestly am starting to think even he's sick of Bethesda and wants to leave the sinking ship while he can

It occurs to me that Bethesda has Todd Howard as a face of its repeated issues, but Rockstar doesn't seem to have one at all.

Whose face represents Rockstar or Take Two? Who do I call an asshole when either of these companies shits the bed? How have they managed to go on for so long without a scapegoat?

I take it you can use the GTAmoney you get in singleplayer in the mp too?
And with mods you can easily get yourself a couple million in the sp?

The Mostly Positive overall score is now down to Mixed. Lol.

The really sad part is that Rockstar will now make all their future games are MP and shekel focused, gutting the singleplayer in the process.

I hate to say it but some people have bought that game 3 times already so I'm not sure any of this matters. I hope people will remember this going forward but past experience tells me they wont.

they screwed their CEO who was the face of GTA out royalties while he was on vacation
like Todd he was heavily involved in development, not a regular business guy
his name - Leslie Benzies

It actually depends. In the past companies could get away with scummy yid practices because the market was expanding and new suckers were getting into the hobby daily. Now that the market has grown as much as it ever will there are no more new, gullible cucks to fool and even the most moronic normalfag eventually starts to wise up once they get burned enough times.

Add to that the fact that the AAA business model is becoming impossible to keep going and many of these big vidya companies are going to be in deep shit soon.

what crawled up your ass when you said that.

Rockstar most likely just straight up wont release any of their games for PC from now on in response to this. Including RDR2, which fucking sucks because I was planning on pirating RDR2 for PC and I just let an offer for a 20 dollar PS3 Phat slip by me. Now I'm wishing I took that offer up so I could hack it just to play some RDR1 but its too late now. Oh well, maybe that PS3 emulator will come around sometime within the next 10 years

Too little, too late.

GTAV being the most successful video game in recent history while being such a mediocre game (and downgrade from previous games) proves that marketing is king and they'll suck Rockstars cock again.

You overestimate the normalfag.

Nothing against Nintendo, but this demonstrates how the average person is easily swept up into a mass hysteria. No matter what they've done before or how badly they've been duped, they'll always get hyped again.
You may say that she's just a foolish woman, but realize this: The normalfag is a woman in disguise.
No reason. No accountability. No discerning taste. Solely guided by emotions and feelings, with no higher purpose in life.

The next TES could require a mandatory internet connection to monitor and enforce paid mod, They could also try Denuvo. Things could go south with TES6.
I clearly remember Beth deliberately closing and obfuscating resources to limit what modders could do with the "Creation kit". So i expect them to try to take control of mod distribution by imposing their own mod manager and platform, i also expect them to sue the Nexus to death: TE6's ToS will PROHIBIT EVERYTHING.

Nigger, have you been following along with the development of the emulator? It's very likely that many commercial games will be playable within 2 years. You can already play shit like Catherine at nearly full speed and someone finished Persona 5 in the emulator.

you'll more likely get a 360 emulator, i dont expect anyone to ever code emulation for the power of the cell!

I've been following RPCS3 for the past year and it looks like they made jack shit progress. I wouldn't get my hopes up unless someone who knows a thing or two about the hardware really starts hauling ass.

This guy is more likely correct.

The main reason why its so easy to emulate Nintendo consoles is because they're more GPU-bound than CPU-bound so to get a mockup running is rudimentary and from there its just a stones throw from booting commercial games. The PS3 was very CPU-heavy with the Reality Synthesizer handling most of the less-than-optimized portable shader language based code.

You obviously haven't been paying attention. Did I mention that plenty of commercial games are already playable? Some of them even at full speed? Or is your reading comprehension really this poor?

It would be hyperbole to say that RPCS3 is anywhere near even half complete because a small handful of commercial games boot. Its great progress though, don't get me wrong.

Hopefully Deliverance is a good game and gives bethesda some actual competition, I'd love to bethesda to fuck up and get usurped by a better product.

All this progress has been achieved in the past few months. They do have two dedicated programmers working on it full time. We're likely to get a fully functional PS3 emulator sooner than XBox 360 emulation gets off the ground. The problem is that 360 hardware (and OG too) is notoriously poorly documented.

Most Bethesda drones were whining there wasn't any magic and that the combat was too hardcore. KC is the antithesis on what a Bethesda cuck actually wants in a game.

Regardless, it will be nice to have some actual competition for them, so that the whole "Well there's no other game that does it like skyrim" shit will go away for a bit.

Which mods are concerned with the C&D ? All of them ?

All the software for the Xbox 360 and original Xbox are run under a hypervisor. This hypervisor is closed source, and its most likely doing shit like disabling a lot of x86 instructions on the Xbox Original so games can be run in more of a RISC-like mode (this is why emulating Xbox Original Games was so seamless on the Xbox 360 despite being a completely different architecture.)

In order for a proper Xbox Original Emulator to be developed, one would need to reverse-engineer Microsofts hypervisor to actually see how its handling CPU-bound instructions. For all we know Microsoft could've even put anti-emulation mechanisms in it (which would make sense because the Xbox OG is x86 and Microsoft probably feared it would be too easy to just run Xbox OG software on PCs as a result)

And God fucking knows what the Xbox 360 is doing to its shit

It's kind of pathetic the current industry is incapable of delivering competition for shit like Skyrim or Total War, basically guaranteeing some companies a complete monopoly on a specific niche.

Modding GTAV is now verboten.

All the major modmenus, external modpackages like that usermade cops and robbers online game mode thing,

Have you read end-user license agreement during your vidya gaem/any software installation? It always says that you are not "buying an actual propriety" you just buy "a license to use" something.
Das rite, you aren't to modify, resell, use software in ways that license statements prohibits and it has been like that for last 40 years.
but that's how it works tho.

Apparently a bunch of people who had legit money online got they money removed. Meanwhile I got around 100 million from hanging around with some hacker, and I haven't lost any of it.
I've spent most of it at this point too.

Take Two are a bunch of fucking faggots, but they hardly match Rockstar's own incompetence.

There was an overhaul mod called LSPDFR which basically turned the game into one where you're a police officer with thousands of submods for it that add more police vehicles, models and skins, weapons, scripting and a myriad of other stuff. There's even a mod that readds the police computer from GTA IV back into police cruisers and it pretty much works the same way.

And speaking of GTA IV, there is LCPDFR as well.

>THE BACKLASH
Current year activism is amazing.

OH, NO WHAT A TRAGEDY

Hate to say it, but you're right. Even GamerGate is/was just keyboard warriors vs keyboard warriors. People are too decadent to put any significant passion into what they believe in, in this day and age

Rockstar doesn't care about PC. they never did, they never released RDR on PC and GTA IV and GTA V for PC came out over a year after their console releases. And even then the optimization was poor as fuck.

the feeling is mutual then , you get what you give

literally how the legal system works in all cases including public vs private

I like the way you think my dude

The [gaming industry] has the jews it deserves. It's not the fact that they get duped being the problem, it's the lack of cognizance and awareness that they're getting fucked - not once or twice - but repeatedly and endlessly in the ass. Sure, they might be aware of certain problems when you intentionally point it out, but leave them alone for the next cycle and their consuming the same shit.

fuck. they're**

I'm a slav and San Andreas is life. I spent the entirety of last year being addicted to ecstacy and singing along to the radio while spit dribbles down my lips.

I bought because it was the right thing to do. I enjoyed their game and spent plenty of time in the online so I bought some shark cards in order to say thank you.

Have fun having the money you bought "adjusted" to $0.

Yes goy, feel obligated to give us more shekels for providing you with a product to consume, buy these 1's and 0's that cost us nothing to produce.

Good goy.

By selling more shark cards to addicted whales you dumb fuck.
You think games are for actual gamers?
They're for the lowest common denominator consuming whatever garbage he's told is hip and "in" by whatever celeb now poses as an authority on every matter.

Right, I'm sure people will learn their lesson and boycott read dead redemption 2 now!

>Written by some faggot during cy+2 as if anyone """"hyped"""" or even expecting that shit to be remotely good is a person and not an Xbox One X© 4K whore that thought RDR was good

b-b-but at least they have public, free education! ;__;

RDR isnt that good. massively over rated

fuck this makes me angry. if you dont like mods, just dont fucking install them???? what a faggot

85% positive

"A people get the jews they deserve" - Codreanu

You might not understand what freedom means.
I'm free to make retarded business decisions, but it doesn't make you free from suffering the consequences.
Do you think a writer can't change every character into a transsexual niggerfaggot overnight?
Do you think the fanbase won't be outraged?
Do the exact thing you have in your stock photo.

when kids in gta say "modder", they actually mean someone using a trainer/hacker

You're also forgetting the 360's ass-backwards card designs.

I vaguely recall that there were something like seven different designs, and over half of them had lines that led to nothing, as if they were trying to make it harder for anyone that wanted to figure out how they worked.

That poster was clearly defending the company doing retarded shit by saying they can in fact do whatever they want, ommiting the fact anger or outrage might be a direct consequence of their actions

David Ismailer

$75 is small-time, I've seen P2W mobile games with microtransactions worth upwards of $10k or more (Game of War etc). And you better believe people buy that shit without even batting an eyelid.

What's a trainer?

Suddenly I understand a little why mudshits and niggers from third world shitholes hate Westerners with a burning passion.

You don't understand either group, then. They are the most ostentatious and wasteful with wealth and resources. Look at Dubai and nigger "bling" culture.

Bunch of hidden jews exploiting flips?
Nice example

They're the same fucking thing. Islam is to Judaism what the Ksatriya are to the Brahmans of India.

Good goy

Who opened the gates of Toledo and Constantinople, rabbi?

Bunch of hidden jews exploiting flips?
Nice example

The jew, you revisionist burger boi
Same with the Battle of the Trenches

Site has been broken for some days now, IRCshill

Yep, in conjunction with his pawn, the Muslim. Remember how your prophet (piss be upon him) was financed and owned by the Jewish merchants of Medina?

Already posted, friendo.

fugg

Projecting hard there m8
Not even defending the bombers, even when their own war book got subverted like christianity, just pointing out your horrible analogy
The merchants of Medina, while not jews, were obviously semite and traded in drugs, mostly to drop towns into mayhem. A kind of gangland wars scheme to get land easily, especially in that area where water was/is extremely scarce

Doesn't change the fact the jew pen is extremely more dangerous than the arab scimitar, after all, it was paper that made the turkish/moorish invasion of Germany possible. The swedecucks are a monster on their own, thou

My nigga. Also what the fuck, does this mean Menyoo SP won't be updated anymore?

Guess I'll better hang on to that and EnhancedReborn.

Crash into a tree at 300 mph, faggot. Nothing came ever good from that mod, normalfags and other cancer invaded that mod like no tomorrow.

That, and FiveReborn/FiveM. God I can't even remember how much bans I got there just because people get their feels hurt.

It was pretty obvious sarcasm you fucking retard.

Picrel.

This review thing is nice and all, but if Take 2 does not care too much. They already sold a tonne of copies and have a lot of retarded normalfags buying shark cards every day. Remember GamerGate? Remember how the real damage came from going after the ads? You gotta target the revenue stream.

The best way to actually do damage to them over this is to download hacks, enter a session, and start drowning everyone in money. Having been on the receiving end of this, I know you can output 20-30mil to everyone in a session in about 3-5 minutes. For the record, 9mil cost $75 in shark cards. Lets assume a single hacker can give 5 million to every player in a session in a minute, that's 10-15 (don't remember how many people are in a freeroam session) players getting 5mil a minute, meaning you're giving out $470 per minute. If you keep changing session every 5 minutes or so and do this for 5 hours, a single person can give out about $140 000 in 5 hours. Now imagine there are 5-10 of these people, and this is just in 1 day. Assuming a 60% efficiency (time wasted loading, goys who don't use the money because muh friend corporation, etc.) with 10 people you would take $850k out of Take 2's whaling operating.

Yeah no fuck off, Take 2's boss literally went on stage in front of shareholders and said "there's definitely more wood to chop in terms of micro-transactions". They just see you as wood to chop, you have to be a massive cuck to think "b-but muh hacking is wrong".

Is whale hunting the new term for cash shop shit now? I like it.

You have my attention. Is there any way to figure out how much they're making a month?

Meant whale operation, but yeah whales are generally the players in F2P games (mostly mobile) who spend a lot of money on them. Usually, the game has a 99% of the userbase that doesn't spend much, but then there's that 1% which will spend hundreds of dollars on it (the whales) so the name of the game is to squeeze those for all they're worth.

did they word filter 4chan/Holla Forums?

Check the fucking page now.

Take-Two is sucking the fat cock.

I figured it was just an allegory for the Chinese.

Dunno how much they are making, but you can rest assured it's a lot of fucking money. Shark cards are the main source of revenue, wouldn't surprise me if they are close to raking in more on those cards than the total copies sold by now. You can see this by the amount of content updates for GTA:O they put out (content updates that are "free" but you have to grind ages for, unless you buy a shark card, of course). If 1% of people who put down a negative review instead started hacking money to other players for free, the whole system would collapse, at least on PC. That will never happen of course, but collapsing the whole system is just being way too ambitious, just targeting that revenue stream is enough. Also here's a funny thing: They only remove the money you got through someone else hacking it onto you a few days after the fact, and they don't remove assets you bought with them, so if you spend it all they will have nothing to remove.

Doubt it will make them view people protesting in a better light or give back mods, but you're cattle to them in any case, might as well fuck with them.

Found the newfag desperately trying to fit in

Yes, about 2/3 years ago now

ask him how much he gets paid to support take two

Someone explain to me what this Take Two shit is? I thought the company was Rockstar.

entitled gamers

Take Two owns Rockstar, as well as 2K.

Rockstar is a subsidiary of Take Two, Take Two was the one who sent out the C&D letters.

Who cares if the steam reviews are negative? They still bought the game and the DLC, and I guarantee they'll buy whatever games Rockstar put out in the future. Normalfags don't have commitment, dignity, or any of the things needed to follow through on this. They'll forget all about it as soon as the epic new GTA trailer comes out.

Shit like this makes me wish the governments of the world would step in and tax the shit out of any publishers that engages in this kind of nickle and diming.

how will they recover? Check back in a few weeks after the sale, you fucking steam sheeple.

By releasing their next game that people will buy regardless

wait, you thought purchasing a license to use software constitutes ownership?

One step at a time. First they make creation club, then they go for the nexus.

There IS Justice in this world. Fucking faggots deserve this and more for their overpriced interactive movie with no fucking enterable Burger Shots and buildings in general.

Deserve what? People who already bought it barking?

While I too think reviews won't do much, I really get the feeling that you and some others are quite angry over this.

Surely you aren't defending Take Two, right user?

Your feelings bamboozle you once again.
I'm angry because it's yet another "boycott mw2" bullshit. Won't do a thing, consumer hos who are now barking the loudest will be the first to pre-pre-pre-order gta vi 6

Them quads don't lie. Normalfags (right behind kikes) will always and forever be the downfall of vidya, entertainment at large and even ultimately society. Fuck normalfags.

Exactly. Normalfags are such two faced little shits, really. No conviction whatsoever.

Entitlement run amok. Everyone wants a participation award. Dignity? Please. This is the twenty first century, yo. The new America, the one we always wanted.

Fucking this. It's like people threatening to cancel the netflix account over all the far left bullshit they're pumping out since being acquired by Soros. They're not going to care so long as you are paying them money.

Not quite user. They thought the same thing when they were making that abomination called Max Payne 3. Laughed at those complaining, or ignored them. Game comes out sells abysmally.

Rockstar is not immune from a pissed off community and worse now because of Take Two saddling stores with shipped copies, stores are no longer ordering in bulk like they used to.

I was talking with an employee at gamestop. They're done ordering more than what is preordered and it seems to be a company wide decision. Game sections at the big stores are looking equally smaller these days. Their temporary greed killed their long term profits.

Then again it's normalfags we're talking about. They'll probably lap up the next game, but after getting burned again that'll be it. We're witnessing the death of Rockstar.

(checked while moaning sadly)
We could really use some nukes right about now.

yup. all this shit is coming to future versions of Rockstar Editor, including private server software say goodbye to FiveM. They may use official mod servers that you can host yourself to soft launch and test their server software for the main games so they wont have a repeat of the disasterous launches of GTA IV, RDR, and GTA V.

Good for those faggots, GTANetwork > FiveReborn any day.

YOU DON'T OWN NOTHING GOYIM