Wolfenstein 2

No one is amused/outraged/annoyed by the latest (((game)))? I can't wait until this shit is HISTORY.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/htwxvd.wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop trying to bring Holla Forums here, and what the fuck happened to the reply box?

Negative. Holla Forums is smarter than that.
I'm actually glad (((they))) are doubling down, so it will wake up fence-sitting normalfags.

There was a thread yesterday. But it hit the bump lock and page 15'd pretty quick.

There were many threads, man

Forgive me for not being a NEET and failing to catch an unusually fast Holla Forums/v/ thread.

Clearly you haven't been here very long

You didn't miss much. All I remember was people arguing over if the Nigress's ugly face was because of shit modeling or because she's a crack addict.

Fucking normis ree

Maybe if we ignore it, it will go away.

my.mixtape.moe/htwxvd.wav

Is this the designated Holla Forums thread?

Daily reminder that the holocaust never happened, but it should have and it will.
t. Holla Forums

If you're only outraged about Wolfenstein now, you need to eat a dick. The New Order came out years ago and had everything you hated. You're too late. Stop hopping on the bandwagon unless you want to be like those writers at salon or mary sue that only bitch about stuff just because they're trending.

I don't know. Don't we have like 5 games now that have black afro-headed women? Don't we also have Black Women Nazi's now in game? Looks like we are hitting the quantum entanglement of diversity

Faggot you should be happy for me. I was NEET and now I'm not.

Valid.

Degrees, man.

Nope. It looks boring. At this point the original Wolfenstein shareware looks to be a more entertaining game.

You realize this is what they want right? Stop making these shitty threads. I don't go to Holla Forums but if it's them they should realize this is what the jews want.

Fuck off

It's not going to wake anyone up, it just shows how far they've already shifted the window. It gets worse from here until communities that aren't blind to the Jew start acting, and you can expect everyone to be against you.

You are giving jews too much credit. Not everything is because of them. If it was that would make them masterminds, liberals openly identify with communists more so than Nazis. This isn't because of jews, but because modern day democrats are closer to communists politically.

Why would I be outraged at a fictional product that isn't meant to depict reality? It's just a hypothetical setting. Like "what if the nazis won and were super ebil" or "what if niggers were not worthless*