Swastikas replaced by Iron Cross

The censorship and political correctness is over the top at this point. Even though I was a big CoD fan in the past, I'll probably skip this one and stick with BF1 for my shooter MP fix.

That said, what are some good WW2 shooters and actually authentic in their representation? Have there been videogames which showed the Swastika?

It was probably for the german watchers, so they won't get banned. Swastika is banned in germany since forever, and they always replaced it with iron cross. Its an incredibly old thing.

Also mind you being against nazism =/= political correctness.
This is the mildest form of censorship, and its alright.

Eh ? Swastika removal has been happening in germany since forever.
The odd part is why it is removed in burger versions and the versions for other europeans.

Don't see why they can't just release two versions. I hear they do it with Australia all the time.

All of these are shills

All games do this.

character customization in a multiplayer game that isn't an RPG is always, ALWAYS a mistake and leads to faggotry and jewish developers cashing in on virtual cosmetics

On second thought, Warband has it and it's completely harmless. As long as it's simple like that and doesn't involve items.

Even the remastered zombie maps from Black Ops 3 had their nazi flags replaced with the iron cross.
If it's a Germany-only issue, why don't they make an option or a special version of the game for the german audience?

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

How about neither? Fuck off with your franchise wars.

This. Basically any nazi iconography is illegal in Germany unless it's in a historical, art, or educational context. Also movies and video games can't get counted in any of those exceptions.

Booty baby blasted?

Summerfag please go and stay go

It isn't banned unless it's being used for propaganda.
You can have movies, comics and tv series full of them becasue they fall under artistic expression.
It's that gave a fuck to apply that towards games, since it most likley would involve to go to court and get vidya recognised as art form.

So I guess trhe female nigger in SS uniform is now acceptable because the game doesn't give a shit about it's settings accuracy despite proclaiming to be a ww2 game.
Never too fucking old to find a new excuse to justify the doublethink.

Lazyness.

I SURE DO LOVE THESE ARCHIVE.IS LINKS THAT SHOW THE ARTICLES

The real issue of this game is that of black german women fighting in German SS uniform.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this.

WE WUZ NAZIS

AND ZOMBIES

They should use this flag. More accurate.

Kill yourself OP

Very well put. Let us remind ourselves of the germans.

;_; Miss you, Hans.

Customization looks deep.

The whole point of OP blows when you read it, indeed. Didn't even noticed. EA shill probably.

I'm just laughing at you paranoid cucks. Post more.

that looks fucking terrible

Yeah, i see your point here, shills, and cucks you are laughing at. Get back to your reddit shed.

i bet they're not afraid to have you shoot hitler in the face though

Just read it. OP is a faggot once again.

BF1 is just as guilty on WE WUZ KANGS revisionist bs. This thread is about swastikas you butt blasted shutin.

So called "Europeans" getting all mad an shiiiet, ahahahah stay mad white boi.

WE AINT BLACK WE AINT EVEN AFRICAN WE AMERICAN
WE MUFUGGEN TRUE EUROPEANS
HITLER WAS A BLACK MAN

Kill yourself you obvious cuckchan newfag your kind isn't welcome here.

Fucking faggot is probably here because the cuck mods are deleting every thread and banning every user complaining about an issue that even normalfags are talking about.

You are serious?

Its even worse, the whole reason the kikes at Activision are doing this is because the Swedecucks at DICE and kikes at EA got away with it because normalfags are shit eating apes that will buy anything thats marketed like this and Nu Mans Sky.

Kill yourself OP

It's even better if you pre-order now goy!

Hot diggity, I've always dreamed of playing a trans-negress indian. One in the airborne to boot!

>>>/reddit/
>>>/gaia/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuteboys/
>>>/furry/

It always pissed me off that they did this for Germany and not the Soviet Union, hell might as well censor the stars a stripes too since we essentially conducted a nuclear test on Jap civilians. The biggest crime Germany committed was losing the war and this will always be true. History is written by the victors.

Now, now. I bet when you confront Hitler, you talk him out of suicide and reason with him to go into rehab. He comes out years later to break into stand-up comedy.

Oy vey.

You'll get to dab on his corpse.

This is what people get for ignoring this kind of shit and screeching VIDEO GAMES whenever someone tries to point out games are now a political battleground. Hopefully all the (((moderates))) are pleased with what their apathy and cowardice has wrought.

The whole notion of War Crimes is retarded. The very same people who champion the concept are the people who supported the winning factions in the American Civil War, World War I, and World War II, who were all among the biggest "war criminals" of all time.

They're also the people that have been indiscriminately firing missiles at mudshits from drones for the past decade. Nuremberg was a complete sham because plenty of Americans and Russians should have been put on trial as well.

Nigger they always released two games. One with swastikas and one without for the Germans. It's bullshit anyways because only the kikes cry over it.

It's gonna be great 50 years from now when kids attend school and are taught how a Black Female Hitler tried to murder all the Jews in Europe for stealing her purple drank.

And how a female nigger nazi army fought against the white male oppressor and was defeated.

Moderates are what killed GooberGrapes and yet idiots here think they still have a place and that leftist nonsense should be tolerated because muh FREEZE PEACH.

McCarthyism was 100% right and did absolutely nothing wrong, you have to root these people out and purge them, giving them even a slight foothold will only lead to them building an stronghold ie. the current vidya industry.

The GooterGlades thread here and nothing but a group therapy session for a couple of dedicated autistics who actually believed it was "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED". Its one thing I don't understand about Holla Forums, everyone here should be vehemently against leftist trash yet they think by sticking their heads in the sand and shouting "NOT VIDEO GAMES" somehow it is going to get better. SAD !

Is that Obama? the right one definitely is obama.

They did a shit job of expelling them, considering the Jews still managed to topple the nation into a Soviet murder mill.
They also did a shit job, considering the Jews almost managed to tip Germany into a communist murder mill before Adolf arrived on the scene to defend the nation.

WE

everyone did a shit job since there are jews still on this planet

Holy shit, fuck off, SRS.

the far right one looks like a Dustman from Infamous

Get back to the oven, you semite vermin.

Yes, because you wouldn't want to associate actual fucking Nazis with the Swastika. These people are retarded.

Someone on Holla Forums's been working to update that count of historical expulsions and shoahs of kikes. Certainly not the most visually interesting way to display it as of now, but still

Fun fact. Hitlers army was the one who mostly kept strict to the rules of war compared to all the others.

Nice. Can't wait for the end result.

We're not far off from this

They're probably worried that players will unironically side with the Nazi flag and end up doing salute emotes in front of the fucking things streamed live on Twitch and it will CONTROVERSY

If it's just multiplayer, I could really give less of a fuck. Nobody gives a shit. Now, if they try to cram that shit into story-mode with a narrative that at least pretends to be based on some version of loosely historical events… that's a line that shouldn't be crossed. It's one thing if the Chads want to run around as a half-nigger/half-jew woman in an SS uniform "owning bks" and tea-bagging each other while they call in airstrikes. But when you present a narrative based on historical events, then you owe it to your audience and a sense of common decency to at least try to make it a somewhat realistic depiction of those events - with the only concessions to accuracy being for the sake of facilitating gameplay.

Also, removing the swastikas is fucking retarded.

They were already talking about how historically accurate BF1 was at the E3, made my blood boil. Anyway, its clear they want to continue this way erasing parts of history. This is how you get another easy repeat of it, they are digging their own graves and making their nightmares real and they are too retarded to see it because they cant think ahead.

I remember something about how trench gun was banned according to the international law of conducting warfare in WW1 maybe WW2 too, cannot remember this part exactly.

GUESS WHICH CUNT OF A COUNTRY USES TRENCH GUNS, BREAKING THE ESTABLISHED INTERNATIONAL TREATY AND PLAY DUMB.

Might as well nuke and kill everyone like the kikes intended to do so when their jig is up.

You imply they won't do that anyway. Swastikæ have been a trigger image and a half for bluepills since forever. Without that, (((they))) aren't repulsing bluepills immediately, and that might well be all we need to redpill them.

DAS RIGHT

WE WUZ KANGZ N QWEENZ
WE HAD DE SYKIK POWAZ N SHEEEIT
DEN DUH EBIL WHITEY TOOK IT AWAY
*loses focus and wanders off to rob stores*

Just 2 minutes in and its already comedy gold.
Its sounds like he thought that Get Out was a documentary.