Total War Warhammer cracked by Steampunks!

TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER IS CRACKED BY BASED STEAMPUNKS

INCLUDES ALL DLC's

ENJOY!

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/ytwreb.pack
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877551324
twitch.tv/legendoftotalwar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't even care to pirate, because the game is shit and probably weights a ton.

Hey, at least you're not stealing something you never intended to buy, right? :^}

That only took forever. Anons shilled it so much I might give it a go eventually, but I have my doubts after the previous TW titles.

What anons? Most threads praising it were three to four people (or sockpuppets) bumping each other off and talking inane shit to each other. The game is likely complete trash as was every CA game past Shogun 2.

Total War died after Medieval 2 anyway, with a little forgiveness to Shogun 2. Its unoptimized unbalanced cinematic glitchfest. Add to that the fact its now fantasy, and it has such retardations as skeletons with stamina.

not really stamina. its the same place as the stamina bar but its incantation strength and when it reaches zero the army starts losing hp but still never routes and doesn't lose speed. thank you for commenting on a game you never played, see you in the next thread with the exact same complaints

Well, i summoned your shilling. My tactic worked.

have you heard that its free now? how do shill a free game?

You still paid money for it you stupid cuck.

It's so sad, but so funny at the same time.

Nope, its pretty good

Not an argument

Most of you fags don't even play RTS games, do you?
You're just here to talk shit about a game because it has Denuvo.
Pirate it and see for yourself, goddamn.

Nier Automata had 10 times the shilling and Sonnygers even shilled it as a console seller here.

But he's not wrong though, it is different from the stamina bar by the fact that the army doesn't lose it's momentum. The game is garbage for many reasons but let's not be disingenuous, let's use our words, not our reaction images.
It is a change but it's a real minor change that can be achieved by full conversion mods. Why the fuck would anyone pay full price for a casual conversion mod approved by the kikes who run GW?

Post the relevant magnet link please, there's a million fake torrents out there.

This shit is legit, language pack is also available seperately.
gamestorrent.co/total-war-warhammer-steampunks.html

Finally that one user can stop crying about it. kek

Thanks, grabbing it now, also it seems dawn of war 3 got cracked too so good day for warhammer fans everywhere.

I really wish that the genre wasn't so dead that TW trash is considered a series worth playing.

Warhammer fans will not pirate dawn of war 3.

Play the fucking game you goddamn nigger.
Then judge it all you like
You can now do it for free, theres literally bo excuse unless you're a Datacapped poornigger or an ASSFAGGOTS/MMO addict.

Why would someone pirate a game thats multiplayer focused anyway? The single player is absolute garbage, even pirating BF3 makes more sense

ok what's so special about this game? I've seen everyone begging for it to be cracked but I've never played any Warhammer game or total war ones. Should I bother with it ?

No, there are better total war games out there and there are better warhammer games out there. If you want a RTS you go with dawn of war 1 and if you want a nice short TPS you go with space marine

You are in no place to judge those.

Literally nothing is special about it. In fact all signs point to it being complete trash and CA are a bunch of kikes with this constant DLC but I like warhammer so i'll waste some bandwidth pirating it.

Some of us don't need to be fucked in the ass by a burly teamster named Jamalicious to be sure we're not either coalburners nor faggots.

Came to post just that. Thank you for not disappointing me.

nice

Hell yeah! I mean it's not like there's a new entry in the dlc saga coming real soon and open for preorders or that some dipshit made fifty threads yesterday to promote it.

Oh.

Hell yeah! I mean it's not like that new game can't be pirated either or anything.
Oh

Not if you paid me.

What does this have to do with the fantasy marines?

THANKS DENUVO

YOU SURE MADE PIRATING OH SO HARD

This is not sigmarines, mate. It's old fantasy.

How's what I posted a marine you barbarian? :^)I'll grant you ET aren't as bad as shitmar but they're no dank omen tier, either

How many more denuvo games are there?

Number of V2 games left uncracked: 2
Number of V3 games left uncracked: 9
Number of V4 games left uncracked: 3
Longest uncracked game: Unravel (496 days)
Latest uncracked Denuvo game: Dragon Quest Heroes II (54 days)

I can assure you the longest uncracked game is gonna stay the longest uncracked game.

Fifa 16 is bypassed

Can you imagine denuvos face right now?

I'm downloading this right now. I've heard a lot about a mod called steel faith. I've uploaded it to pomf: a.pomf.cat/ytwreb.pack

I'm not exactly sure where you need to put it, but if it's anything like shogun 2, you just need to put it in the data folder.

I liked Attila

I could have sworn there was a game that went for longer than that. It released maybe a couple years back? I can't fucking remember which one it was. I think it might have been one of the first big released with Denuvo that made pirates disappointed it wasn't cracked soon after.
Fuck, it's really bothering me that I can't remember.

No wonder, I have never heard of it until now, and it looks like shit.

Just Cause 3?

That got cracked by CPY few months ago

I didn't even know that came out.

You missed the most nervous trainwreck to ever set foot on stage at E3 then. The guy was shacking like he had Parkinson's.

Every time I post this it manages to trigger you fucks.

Daily reminder that that CA released a TW like this.

Haha shit that was the guy? I remember that dude, he looked like he was sweating bullets.
In any case FIFA '16 is older and still uncracked, so Unravel isn't the longest running. Some battlefront game is also older and uncracked.

Didnt that guy turn out to be a SJW faggot? Not so nervous when behind his twitter account

Rome 2 and Atilla were fucking garbage.
TW is pretty good though.

finally

i supposed it'd be cracked with the upcoming total war 2

i don't even want to play it, i'm just going to reupload it

I can`t tell if the horses were charging before coming to the full stop.
I would need a different angle to see the calvary animation.

t. only played pirated medieval 2 with warhammer mod

The Warscape engine (Empire and onward) can't simulate collisions properly since it was only ever made to work with 18th century European line infantry battles.

fucking finally

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:d9bc77e244756dda0275a4780ba0acd082d2ae52&dn=TOTAL+WAR+WARHAMMER-STEAMPUNKS&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

I see.

There's also this other retarded feature that units can only fight 1-on-1 duels with each other, so you can end up with situation where a single soldier kills five or more of yours (despite being surrounded on all sides) because your units can't gang up on him. And CA, in all their idiocy, never saw fit to bother doing anything about any of this. They've yet to make the AI not fucking moronic, and this has been a problem since the first Shogun.

It has nothing to do with Warscape you fucking nigger.
You just took everything what the Aussie nigger said at face value.
You're worse than the Gamebryo faggots.
The engine was designed with cavalry charges in mind with Empire you fucking retard.

Warscape can simulate collisions, CA are just fucking retarded and lazy, and reverse engineer everything from Empire, including the shitty locked 1vs1 model shitty combat that has been fixed in TWW

The webm in question happens because CA were retarded enough to add Cavalry charging as a fucking micro skill instead of it being automatic after some time in movement like it should.

You then get shit like that due to their retardation.
Thankfully that shit is specific to Rome 2.

This doesn't happen in warhammer

Yes, I do remember Medieval 2 having surrounded units getting stunned out and unable to attack due to being gang banged.

No longer a problem with TWW,
1vs1 combat no longer happens.
The only thing thats close to that are the Bigger units that can trigger a sync kill with a model.

I seem to have triggered a shill.

Hurray. Now only to fix the collisions, the shit AI in every part of the game and the general bugs and unbalance and they might actually have a mediocre game on their hands.

Kill yourself, you're not fitting in

Are there any mods for total war games that add flag bearers and banner people?

In real life most armies had a fuckload of flags waving about.

is that ur gf user? shes pretty…..

Nice proxy lad

You guys. Mario just died.

I'm an outsider looking into this shitshow of a thread

What exactly is the problem with this webm?

IANA ancient warfare historian, but to my knowledge this is why in reality cavalry charges did not stack horses in massive columns like that, but I imagine in the game you are free to arrange them as such.

You're not fooling anyone by saying previous games were shit but TW is good. Fuck off.

I was talking about the AI you fucking idiot. Learn to read.

It looks completely shit, just like every CA game since Shogun 2.

Medivel 2 had a unit that draged around a big cross

What does one thing have to do with the other you fucking retard?
You make no sense, you're barely coherent, and you're still shitting on a game you gave yet to play thats now kike free.
Your attempts at fitting in are fucking laughable, go back to whatever shithole you came from.
>>>/suicide/

Are you feeling buyer's remorse you spent all them shekels on this abortion and the DLC?

I just died in my video game. A fucking sniper.

I'll explain it simply. The power of a cavalry charge is to break a formation, against heavy lines of spearman it's not advisable, but it can be done. The horses for the most part would try to jump over the spears if it was possible so they could crush the troops on the other side. There is no point of bringing horses up to a line of anything to fight, that's not what they are for. In short spearman are good against cavalry, but that doesn't make them stopping in front of the line any less stupid. Heavily armored horseman could be devastating to almost anything as their own inertia would smash the enemy lines.

Oh yeah
So, Rome 2 and Atilla which I just shat on?
Do you even play these games at all?
Fuckoff

Is Bui at it again?

Shills like you are getting slightly smarter, I'll give you that.

Link just died. He fell off a fucking cliff.

Exactly my point. In-game, if a player tells the army to do something retarded, it does so. That's what happened in the webm, right? Someone told their ponies to do something retarded, and the game did it. How does that make it a bad game, when the player just sucked?

sweet I was checking it a coupel of days ago if it's cracked
Pretty tired of historical shit, want some fantasy aside from M2 warhammer mod. legendoftotalwar did some nice campaigns.

Up until TW:M2 cavalry rushes demolished units in full rush, especially heavily armoured ones. Going against spears is not advisable but they still do a lot of shock damage.
What you see in the webm is the shit engine where one horse contacted the formation and stopped due to pathfing shit or something like it.
A rush like that in M2 would slam into the formation, destroy it and probably went to the one behind it.

They do that for every charge regardless of circumstances. I'd be ashamed of bait this shit.

Oh, so it was the AI who did the charge, not another player in MP or something? I don't play these games as I said so I'm not aware of this shit.

That is pretty much 100% bullshit. I'm sure it would feel cool if you were the player doing it, but no way could the 10th horse back leap over the bodies of 9 other dead horses in front of him, or somehow gain enough footing on the bodies of said horses to continue the charge.

Dude, what are you going on about?

Muh realism most likely

He's a reddit fucktard that somehow wandered in here.

Who the fuck writes like this?

You don't even play these games. Get the fuck out.

Most likely this.

Total WAWa is a pretty good game. The three biggest albatrosses on the Total War series since Empire have been addressed, making field battles the best they've been since Medieval 2 imo.

Should this be your fist total War game? If you're into Warhammer, I guess. There's still some big issues with Total WaWa, specifically the fucking atrocious siege battles and the DLC whoring. I still believe Rome 1 is the best beginners game.

What's wrong with the siege battles?

CrackWatch says that one took 455 days. The only one higher than that are MGSV (457). Then again, CrackWatch doesn't even say Unravel is cracked yet so maybe it's inaccurate/out of date.

The first game I can remember that resisted cracking so long that Denuvo was hailed as invincible was Lords of the Fallen, although that game was pure shit and mainly used for bait purposes. "GOTY! piratefags btfo sour grapes lol"

What are you talking about, MGS V got cracked in 10 days

I misinterpreted the horse charge webm. I didn't realize it was some kind of collision failure on the part of the game, meaning, a technical failure.

Wonder what the fuck you're on about. Reddit are a bunch of virtue signaling fucks. I heard someone say in public recently, "People need more reddit and less facebook." Absolutely fucking disgusting.

Are you not aware of this acronym?

I play WH games/TT, but not Total War. Surely you are not so fucking retarded as to not realize that the game mentioned in OP creates overlap from the WH fanbase with the TW fanbase and that both playerbases are relevant to the thread.

All the maps feel really fucking samey, they're all either one wall and some streets or a corner of a city, everyone carries ladders that let them climb walls for just a stamina penalty so building siege shit isn't necessary and you'll basically never use battering rams or bother destroying walls rather than climbing them, and the AI basically only ever stacks all their shit on the walls so you just climb up the wall, fight a short clusterfuck on top of it, and then everything is over.

And do you realize that speaking of things that you know little to nothing of is really dumb?

CA were fucking lazy and decided that the battles should take place only in the small corners or sections of wall of cities. Thankfully, there's a mod that's implementing custom full city maps into the campaign.

Could you provide said mod?

You playing Warhammer is irrelevant when the conversation is about how cavalry charges in Rome 2 are shit.
You said it yourself, faggot. You can't walk into a conversation about a topic you know nothing about and start criticizing shit. Your opinion is uninformed, which makes you a moron that can't think before he speaks. Watch this, go think about how much of an idiot you are for blabbing about things you know nothing about, and then stay go.

Is this game better? Can the AI not get beaten by the simplest trick in the book?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=877551324

That's gay as fuck. To be fair I never really surrounded cities in any of the total war games but it sounds like they're just being lazy and limiting the player's options for no reason.

AI in every CA game is fucking retarded. You'll basically be playing every battle the same way and the only way the games can pose a challenge is when the AI cheats like mad and spams full stack after full stack.

denuvo is a paper bag filled with water at this point if a game is uncracked its because no one gives a fuck. No DRM can ever do what they promised to do just because there always has to be a way in to access the software

I would play DoW 1 except the AI pathfinding is awful and it ruins the game.

fake, denuvo is uncrackeable

It was $12 on humble bundle at one point

Yeah, 3DM told me years ago that piracy was over!

You're trying really hard to fit in.
How we know you're not a shill trying to get people to stop talking about the crack?

Any of you fags actually try to play this? It crashes whenever I try to fight a battle manually.

guess 3DM is over

A polished turd is still a turd.

I liked Attila

Whatever happened to 3DM anyway? Are they still putting out anything?

From what I remember, they were a group of retarded chinks who only went after low hanging fruit with their releases.

You like turds.

I'd like to know if anyone else is having this problem and whether or not they were able to fix it

Don't play this game without mods. I couldn't go back to how unbelievably shitty the base game felt after trying a few overhauls and mods. After that I sank way to much time into it.

Coprolites are alright

They're insects. You're an insect.

OHH OHH OHH

im not trying to play it at all

Mine crashes when I try to start a campaign, I think because it's trying to start the tutorial battle or something.

Venetians got that standard with the OP spearmen.

Same here. Gay as fuck, tbh.

Well, windows claims the crashing is being caused by the steam.api file and the crash logs in the appdata folder for warhammer reference it as well. I've searched around as best as I could and only found a few posts mentioning the crashing.

I guess we could just be unlucky, or they've rushed this out without making sure everything works and the reason there are so few posts about it is because no one is actually bothering to play it and would rather circlejerk over steampunks and shit on denuvo.

it's probably better to wait for the inevitable ULTIMATE GAME OF THE YEAR(s) LIMITED GOLD edition a year after the third game is released.

How did we get there?
How can one game series degenerate so far from it's peak in rome and medieval 2?

I honestly hope that TW:Warhammer 2 reinvigorates the series since the autists in the teams will work with purer autism due to fantasy.
WH 1 is really a breath of somewhat fresh air into the piss cistern that is CA rooster.

Maybe the real shills are the ones who don't want you to play the game for free.

>twitch.tv/legendoftotalwar

It was okay.

The point is to boost sales in the first few weeks.

nice, though I have zero interest in Warhammer anyway and already have shitloads of stuff to play that's in my backlog
anyway, I bet it's probably casualized shit like Rome 2

I hate to be THAT guy but it works on my machine

Well, fuck you too.

This has been cracked for a long time, are you fucks still using Windows or something?

Not everyone can be free…

You're in the year of [current year], Linux is easy as fuck to install and use, often easier than Winblows. Everyone can be free and anyone who says otherwise is a M$ shill or fanboy.

But why
Still not even one denuvo game worth pirating

Ill make the switch once every game runs on it

It does, just use GPU passthrough with a VM.

I seriously hope that all of you will uninstall the game after trying it and buy it on Steam after that.

O_o
o_O

haha
nice joke, m8

Pacman world 2.
It was uncracked for more than 10 years.

I'm serious.
Good games like Total Warhammer deserve to be financially supported even if you can pirate them.

I did uninstall it, because the game is shit

git gud,

Are night goblins meant to counter the dorfs really hard? Because they seem to just lay waste to all their slow ass units.

LOL!

Wherever you are from, go back there.

supporting DLC shitfests is the same as watching your wife fuck niggers in front of you

also
top baitu

i am from Holla Forums, just like you.
and just like you i care about the quality of posters on this board.

why do you talk like a politician or a lizard trying to act like a person?

Do you also agree that the Holocaust never happened but it should have?

Ah, a fellow Holla Forums poster, how do you do this fine day? Purchased any games from companies worth supporting, good chap?

Coprolite is fossilized dinosaur shit

Why yes my good fellow gamer. I have bought the latest of the excellent elder scrolls series, the skyrim remaster!

It is everything I could have hoped for, with the finest modern day graphics enhancing the classic retro rpg that is skyrim.

Very nice, dont forget to buy skyrim VR for the ultimate action roleplaying experience. Its like im climbing that mountain in real life! We truly live in the golden age of video gaming

The game is actually good but of course Holla Forums could never admit that.

Of course.

I believe the term is skinwalker

You have me confused with someone else.

I only buy good games like Total warhammer.

The other thing that bugs me about these webm's is that the spearmen don't even brace for the charge, they're all just standing around with their spears in the air, so the cavalry charge would actually be effective if it didn't stop for no reason.

Where is this .gif from? I recognize the artsyle from somewhere.

It's Freakazoid. Same studio that made Animaniacs and Pink & The Brain.

Ask me how I know you're a shill and not an actual total war fan

We can't really discuss charges in total war without the minotaurs in warhammer…

I got it for 10$ earlier this year. I suck at it. Still trying to git gud.

I just pirated it and it crashes whenever I start a battle.

Hold me. ;__;

I'll always be here for you, fam.

So what is the opinion on Attila?

they will no longer try to build an Empire on their own, Lategame big AI Empires don't exist, instead they only attack your settlements to sack them so the entire world can live in filth

Overall this makes it worse that Rome 2.

Is it just me or is there a swarm of shills ITT.
How is it like when you sell so bad you have to hire shills to shit up threads.

This game is so shit I can't wait to play it!

all drm circlejerk threads are shit, its the fate of PC gaming these days

So is it worth a pirate?

I'm getting mixed signals here.

it crashes

Kill your fucking selves

Yes goddamnit, its a good game that adressed most if not all the issues that Warscape had and overall just gives the franchise some nice variety.

Holy shit bretonnians suck.

well too bad the game fucking crashes

why are warhammer cucks so desperate for anything? Weren't you faggots hyping up spacehulk because it was by "le based french" streum on? lmao

don't be mean, user

we are all homosexuals bound together by the cum of vidya orgie here

I don't play strategy games, but even I understood what happened in the horse charge webm. You have terminal retardation and you should do the world a favour and slit your wrists.

Back to >>>/cuckchan/ where you belong.

WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO MEEEEEEEE???

WHY DOES IT CRASH FOR MEEEEEE ;__;

spacehulk was awful and this game is too

Runs fine on windows 7, anyone getting crashes post your os.

Well well well
What do we have here.

It must feel bad when your publisher forces you to release your 3/4 game prematurely and chops off 1/4 for day one 50$ DLCs?

Either you restore quality or your studio is going to the chopping block.
But honestly you're fucked either way. The tech bubble is showing and all your marxist publishers are going down.
Best you can do is start making concepts for new games now to make something after you go bankrupt.

win 10

windows 7

I got a fix from reddit. I hope it will work. Testing right now. :3

pray for me

god these loading times are killing my boypussy

Okay I fixed the problem that causes the crashes.

If you post a picture of your butt with a phallic shaped object in it and timestamp on your buttcheeks I will give it to you.

And heres the Reddit

You know whats awful?
Your posts
LMOA
>>>/cuckchan/

If any of you faggots are still trying to play this, I was able to fix my crashing issue by turning off avast and launching it with the shortcuts created by the installer. if you deleted these, just make a shortcut of stp-tww and add -dx11 to the end of the target line

where do I download it from?

You best be getting paid.

They weren't charging at all, actually. Not at the target they were told.

You're looking at a unit of horsemen being told to walk through spearmen. That's why there is no charge. The orange line shows the path they are traveling. The green lines show the paths to the center of the units on the front line that intercepted the horsemen.

The spearmen in front don't brace for the charge because they're not reacting to units that aren't charging at them. The units on horseback aren't charging because they aren't charging anything nearby, but moving toward a unit so they can charge. The units they are moving to are the units in the back of the formation, who have their backs turned to the horses. The enemy is an AI player, and at launch, the AI was incapable of making the simplest rational decisions. So the AI commanded his horsemen to charge the spearmen in the back, ignoring the front units.

Units coming to a stop against units who weren't bracing for a charge didn't otherwise happen because having your units facing away from the enemy behind a row of units facing them is completely stupid. The reason that halfchan webm has survived so many years is because the only people who see this are people who never play the game. People who actually played the game for a meaningful amount of time never cared to point out what was actually happening because the game was complete horse shit at the strategic layer, with the old versions of food and civil war actually making the game complete shit. Before the newer games came out, Rome 2 had a better battle system than every Total War except Shogun 2, but the absolute worst strategic layer.

Tl;dr: The whole thing is staged to shit on the game, and it's clearly visible. It's not shit there, but shit elsewhere, or was shit elsewhere until they released literally a full year of major patches. Nobody cares to interrupt the circle jerk because CA does stupid shit like announce a sequel to a game they released less than a year ago which requires the first game in order to play the original factions ($60 + all current DLC prices as launch DLC)

fuck you

I need my tribute:

not even worth downloading for free tbh.

if I wanted a shameless total war ripoff with magic and hero characters shoehorned into the gameplay I'd play king arthur. otherwise I'm just gonna stick to rome total war.

The Red Duke is missing from the DLC pack.

Did I stutter nigger faggot?

it's not a total war game.

i-is this real?

How about we make it real?

As real as the secret Holla Forums israeli trap club.
Which is very very real.

Yes. Why do you ask?
Do you want a similar arrangement?

I'll make it real for one of you. Who wants to be my femboy?

Something doesnt add up here

Yeah, I wondered that when we raided the stream.
There's a secret Holla Forums sub-niche full of fucking grade a auto-conversion material traps with anime socks, nice battlestations and complete stealh from the known eye.

There are some other people too, but I can't find the pics right now.

No, there isn't. There's a bunch of goons that have no place to stay and prefer the slow traffic of Holla Forums as it allows them to stand out far more than fast moving threads on halfchan.
It's a bunch of literal faggots that always try to derail threads by behaving in the most flamboyantly homosexual way because they think it actually upsets anyone on imageboards (and sadly thanks to Holla Forums, now it does), all the while giggling in a Skype\Discord group chat about the reactions they get.

Best thing to do is ignore them since all they want is attention. Carry on talking about the thread's topic as usual (or don't if you're not interested) and report their shit as de-railing.

I remember the first time I saw this nobody thought it was cute or anything. Just incredibly degenerate and gay.

to be fair he was trying to make it less gay

To be fair there's no such thing as "less gay". It's either gay or it isn't.

It's cute to degenerates and literal faggots, I guess.
Oh wait, they're the same thing.

gay = bottom
straight = top

Quit making shit up

Undead crumble when their leadership (aka morale) is broken not when they're "tired" btw both mechanics are stupid imho, I know undead have leadership in the tabletop but that's because some rules require Ld check
10/10 bait made me reply

I wish CA took inspiration from Dominions 4 and made VC have an interesting ressource system.

In Dominions 4 there are magic gems of fire, water, earth, etc, but there is a special "gem" called blood slaves, which are gathered by hunting your own population for virgins.

There are also "Domkill" Nations who automatically kill their own population and resurrect them as the Undead.

I think they should have taken inspiration from those mechanics. Maybe you even have control over the "Domkill aspect" and it's like: Let's stop corrupting a province and manually cap it at 50% so I still get 50% of the gold income/blood slaves, but that puts me over the threshold and allows access to basic and middle tier undead troops, movement bonus in that province and additonal reinforcment.

While over there in my designated military province I completly killed my own population, giving me no longer any gold income, but it gives me a ton of dark magic and it gives me access to the highest tier of undead troops.

Also of course get rid of the stamina system for the Undead. It's ridiculous that they tire at the same rate as normal living troops.

They should have a ridiculous high movement rate in fully corrupted province to simulate them able to march day and night without pause. In non-corrupted provinces they have normal movement rate which simulates them only being able to move all night.

Also like HoMM had battle and campaign map spells, you should be able to put weather altering spells up on the campaign map. Like in the first Law Universe book series where Bethod had a witch which was able to cast fog and gave him the opportunity to ambush the Prince's tent.

All factions with access to the appropiate magic should be able to do that, but especially Vampires who need to be able to cast such things to not have to encamp every turn in enemy terrain.

And maybe you even get magical artifacts as your Lord who puts up a permanent shroud of darkness around him.

Btw it would also be cool if VC had access to human auxilary troops.

So straight people can be something other than Top? You are not making any sense.

Games Workshop is doing fucking amazing at the moment financially, while the Devs aren't money worthy
It's fine

I will if they add naval battles.

But I don't like playing as a healer.

I'm saying packing fudge is more disgusting than vaginal intercourse.

what does packing fudge mean? :O

Learn 2 play, Brets have an easy campaign once you get over the initial hurdle. Grail Knights are one of the 'ardest killiest units in the game.

I had hoped that now, after the Denuvofags got shut up, we could have a decent discussion about the game but I already see nu-Holla Forums won't have any of it.

Well, it's a niche genre afterall, especially since it's Warhammer and not another "autismal europe simulator" that everyone likes for the historical accuracy of establishing califfates all over Europe.
And several other games have been cracked recently, like Dishonored and Dawn of War 3. I'd say those are more likely to draw people than this.

I've seen my brother play it since he bought it it's nice to have disposable income and it seems quite nice, although there's a lot of overlapping with the Underway and something similar but with trees. Also, the Book of Grudges seemed to be a fucking chore, but he said the rewards kinda made it worth the hassle since it was often easy money.

Personnaly I don't much like fixed worlds for these games. You pick a faction and you'll always start in the same location with the same resources and the same nearby enemies leading to a very repetitive game. Things only really change if you pick a different faction, but then the problem repeats.
I know Warhammer has an already established world where things happen, but at this point a Random Map generator is sorely needed. I'd rather stick with Endless Legend for this reason.

Stop it's a TBS game, not 4X.

TBS does not require a fixed map, only to be a strategy game played by turns.
A Campaign map with a fixed world could be present along side an option for random maps. This isn't unheard of, it's even the default for RTS games where you have a singleplayer campaign in fixed maps and regular maps for skirmish or even RNGenerated ones.

Battle for Middle Earth for instance had a mode very similar to traditional TBS with the overmap but you were able to setup the game in any way you wanted, even have Sauron start in the Shire and Dwarves inside Mordor.