Good characters in shitty games

Honestly aiden pearce was too good for The watch dogs series. He was literally removed from watch dogs 2 for being a fucking white male & game johrnists hate him for it. Aiden Pearce was a literal Ex neet who took control of his life and made something of himself by becoming a hacker banker robber turned vigilante. Aiden Pearce also loved his family. Even though he knew he was a fuck that probably making their lives worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangabom.com/chapter/danberu_nan_kiro_moteru/chapter_1
pastebin.com/HLHLMqwE
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
nhentai.net/g/84277/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He really didn't do anything wrong.

Didn't Anthony burch said was a trump stand in before he ran for office now?

Couldn't have been. B2 came out a long time before Trump was even considering office, which means that Trump wasn't the obligatory 'ebil bad guy' at the time.
Though, I DO remember Burch being mad because so many people liked Jack's character.

do it 4 him

Fuck off.

The nation of Garlemald did nothing wrong.

I always found incredible stupid how the end of FF12 the Gods that manipulate you and control you win and the guys fighting to liberate humans and all species from them to bring peace and improve your shitty sandnigger country die by your hand proving that destiny cannot be avoided and your life is shit.

You are literally the bad guy in FF12.

The gay community

I'm talking about FFXIV, you know, the MMO.

I'm retarded and thought the guy in the armor was the one from FF12. Also the sandnigger and elevator parts also fit.

Spoilers pls

In design only

The game is older than you are and everybody else already knows how it ends.
Fuck off.

All the waifus (except the nigger sow and the pink haired dyke) are wasted on Overwatch.

You are right to be confused. The bad guys from that game just take everything that is good from the villains from FFXII. Not to mention they also hammer in the "fuck you, accept your face goyim!" feeling in the MMO as well. Though I believe the sandnigger sympathizers are going to get BTFOd in this new expansion since their leader went full dindu mode and provoked the empire by blowing up a part of their big beautiful wall.

I still can't get over how underdeveloped and bland of a character she is compared to the other Overwatch characters.

Didn't live like a saint, but died a martyr

Not really, not everyone is or was a sonygger consolecuck to have played it already.

Not really, not everyone is or was a sonygger consolecuck to have played it already.

This is how I know you're underage.

Yes I am underage, actually I am just 12 user~kun

It's okay to shit on certain companies here, you just have to know which ones are off limits. :^)

What are you on about

this is unfortunately the reality of it here

I have never owned a console and FFXII as far as i'm concerned before emulation was a Playstation exclusive. Anonymous here was assuming that everyone has already played it because he has and therefore everyone has owned Sony consoles ever.

He implied that everyone already knew how the game ends, which is incorrect too.
And that doesn't answer my question, how is the PS2 considered sonygger consolecuck shit

i think soldier 76 is cool. tenryuu is cute too but kancolle is cancercolle

Because it's a sony product. He's a fucking moron but there was a logic to his ranting.

they're all pretty bland, they play every single character far too safe. a good example of this is Lucio who is completely forgettable in all aspects because they're scared to give a black guy too much personality and get lambasted for making him too black or too white in personality.
they also benefit from keeping these characters underdeveloped so they can asspull stunts like making tracer a lesbian or symetra autistic because they have suits skimming shit like /r/overwatch looking for what they can do to make the kids praise the game more. you think they had even though about tracers sexuality until they saw how they could cash in on it? fuck nah

also best girl is pharrah would fuck full force mouth pussy and also ass

Basically. They give characters very basic traits and leave the rest of the slates blank so the tumblr audience can project whatever the fuck they want and fabricate all sorts of retarded and deviant headcanon.

The trick is not to feature niggers at all because no one wants them.

i find it extremely doubtful that blizzard understands that. There's no way they have that level of awareness.

To Dave. He died as he lived: trolling the fuck out of everyone in this shitty game.
Also , I have to say Jack was a pretty likable guy for a villain. Take away the nigh-bipolar side of him and you'd have a true hero.

stop being gay

qt shota gote

VENAT IS A HERETIC

FF14, from what little I've seen and played, has some of the most infuriatingly preachy and dogshit characters of any game in the series. There wasn't a single one I didn't want to see slapped across the face the moment they opened their mouth.

>mother replaces him with a wimp that doesn't go against her and the current world in the bad ending
DAGDA DID NOTHING WRONG
other than not being playable in the Massacre route's final boss.

He really didn't. He, as the Good God and Skillful One, broke the cycle of Maya [Amala] Yahweh caused and freed all souls. Truly worthy of being praised.

To my knowledge, none of Overwatch's characters have been developed much beyond tracer homosex, symmetra autism, and reaper being an edgy OC DO NOT STEAL.

reaper is the most amusing character in the game, but i don't think it was intentional

Is it gay if it's with goat prince?

yes

Nigga are you saying infamous 2 was shit?

He was a boring wannabee batman. Jordi would have been a much more interesting character to play as.

Why did people think that tracer was ever straight to begin with?

Because the only reason she's a dyke is that Blizzard wants to virtue signal.

Really?

Oh I never put two and two together but now it makes sense. I always thought she was like a tomboy (or a preteen russian boy taking estrogen to pose as a tomboy) but yes it is a dyke haircut now that I see it.

Except for Imperials. Regula van Hydrus deserved better

I'm happy that you finally made the connection.

normen jayden was a p.cool cybro

More mediocre than shit

begone, fool, zarya or sombra have dyke haircuts but tracers is just normal short hair

Holla Forums should really make a "sequel" to the shitshow to trigger tumblr.

He was the only well written likeable character in that garbage trilogy he was stuck in.

The brown dyke had a good character model, that's about the only good thing I can say about FFXIII.

You worse then the bad guy in that game the party is responsible for the largest genocide in history, 12 is a prequel to Tactics and between those two games the lucavi the party unleashes in 12 causes a cataclysm that wipes out almost all life on the planet leaving humans as the only survivers who then found a church that worships the demons that did it.
The Ivalice games never have happy endings.

Killing those faggots i were supposed to call friends for dagda was the best decision I ever made. The actually game felt like it wasnt shit for a little while after that.

More

Im surprised at the utter lack of (((games journalists))) making shitty articles about how much they want jordie's cock in their mouth because he isnt white

Fuck are you on about? They're all boring pandering wankery. Not saying they're all bad but what the fuck are you on about?

The best part is most of his lines are completely ad libbed, Burch is still eternally buttmad about that.

Knowing that now though, take a guess as to who wrote the "lol Butt Stallion xD" line

Boatman deserved better than all 3 of his canon deaths, at least the first 2 were on screen and in the present

Blizz is too busy selling lootboxes to ever do something that cool

user, a game called kancolle doesn't exist. It is just a giant mass of fanart and doujin that was made up by the collective hivemind of all otaku.

Prove me wrong, Holla Forums.
Specifically, them pre-Saxton Hale et comic book.

I seriously wish they'd make a manga/anime about a cute but beefy high schooler who just likes the usual girl things but also practices being /fit/ so much that all men are afraid of her and all girls but a bunch of misfits find her a freak.

Personally, i believe that those crazy Aussies Roadhog and Junkrat have the only good backstories in the game.

Yeah. It's too bad that being /fit/ is niche and would require more details than your usual slim girl. I assume most publishers don't see it as profitable.

100% agree, the characters are great.

Remember, people like you are why there will never be an undertale 2.

I sure hope we never get that. I had a great time during multiple playthroughs but I'd rather have something new than see it get milked.

The system works!

But that's a good thing m8

I'm pretty sure if Blizzard just did a buddy Co-op game featuring Junkrat and Roadhog doing fun shit all over the world while pissing off everyone else because "These dickheads are doing this where I live" Army of Two style, it probably wouldn't be that bad.

but we are lazy cunts

anybody remember hazel?

The thing I love most about this goat fetishization is that anons don't realize how close to muslims they've become, being sexually aroused by goats.
Finally the furries and the muslims have something they can bond over.

I actually checked. Apparently he is making a sequel.

Hell the entire world around them was great. Keyword here is WAS, since it devolved from an affectionate parody of sixties spy-tech and anction movies into a bunch of lol so randum scenarios where it's perfectly acceptable to have MAGIIIC SOORDS, warlocks, money-powered robots, a man raised by eagles and assorted miscellanea. Also they rewrote the personalities of most of the cast, starting with Scout who was a New Englander with a Baseball-pun type of sense of humor into American Finn who doesn't ever shut up.

Nips want to feel superior to their females (who IRL are even worse shrieking cunts than Western women) so they keep depicting them weak and sensitive. They can't deal with a waifu that while still feminine could easily overpower them. But I'd really love that concept being made into reality, both because of the dramatic struggle of a person stuck between two worlds that will not take her seriously if she doesn't renounce to the other one and because of the copious amount of adorable looking beefy women and their doujins.

I'm stupid, his name is haze
it's a shame that it never release, but I thinks it for the best

We are surely doomed.

Everything you listed was more enjoyable for the audience then any of the other charterer's traits.

I'm gonna fuck that gote.

I know a few.

this. aside from this combo every character really is played far too safe. no one dares to have an opinion on anything. they literally don't dare to have a personality. it's eerie because the characters kind of remind me of real world people nowadays since political correctness has censored society to a point where people just don't really talk anymore so as to not get labeled something wrong and essentially commit social suicide. the most you get out of anyone is zarya being a robot hater. it's so weird too cause these people are supposed to be war vets and soldiers and just people who fucking murder others for their day job and yet somehow none of them have any opinions about anything and consequently no personality. dva is the gamer girl and she acts like everything she does is just a game. her "personality" makes her a caricature or sort of a joke character, if you will. but i don't mind that to be honest, what really bugs me are characters like pharah, soldier, mercy, winston and tracer who are supposed to be some kind of lawful good but they actually have the personality of a first time dnd player's lawful good character. just fucking bland, no actual character. you don't even really get why they're doing anything they're doing since their character doesn't match their motivations. it's like they're doing the stuff they're doing cause they're supposed to be the lawful good guys not because they have any personal reasons.

regarding the forced characteristics, lesbo tracer felt shoehorned af but as far as symmetra goes i don't really care, they did hint towards an odd, perfectionistic and perhaps even autistic personality with her remarks and intro screens. it honestly doesn't seem forced to me.

Great, time for another average game to be hyped to be the second coming of christ

The one with the massive, automatic weapon hates robots, really?

no, it's a massive plasma cannon. either way she's not supposed to be an amish that hates technology, just robots. that said, her design is horrible and she might as well be an annoying jock with tits since there's nothing woman-like about her personality at all. they wanna make strong female characters but instead they just make men with tits. it's even funnier how they keep failing since i've just seen gokusen which is a 2004 anime with a good strong female lead protagonist. it was easily done 13 years ago but they can't get it right with a much higher budget today.

They probably could get it right if they tried, but why would they? The only people asking for such a thing are happy enough to get a manlady with pink hair.

Holla Forums never finishes anything it starts.

(checked)
Junkrat also hates robots and is very vocal about it on certain maps and when killing omnic characters. As for the others I can say you're right, unless they go with the idea that, since the eponymous organization no longer exists by the time of the game, some of the characters associated with it kinda lost their original purpose. Some of them still hold on to the past in one way or another.

Regards the other reveals I guess that what got people mad was the letter where Kaplan felt like virtue signaling about Symmetra's character. But unlike Tracer, it did get some implication in the actual game and complimentary material, although I was under the assumption that she just had OCD.

I still have a huge problem with the latest statement where they pretty much imply that the canceled origins novel is getting delayed because they are paying attention to all these fan theories and speculation (meaning: we are not giving a fuck about our creative vision anymore and we choose to walk on eggshells, because we don't want to mess with headcanons and shipping faggotry made by the tumblr fanbase who doesn't even play the game).

There's always hope for TxSF. r-right?

I think they killed off Kenny because of what he represented and how much people liked him.

So it was Evil Genius: The Shooter? Interesting, I didn't know that.

Then why does SEIBAH btfo Sakura in every popularity contest? She's very muscular you know.

When Cole promises that he'll kill him the next time they meet I wholeheartedly supported the idea.

You're responding to a very obvious SJWeeb infiltrator. Don't bother giving him any more (you)s.

What? I thought it was canon she used magic bursts for her power and was actually physically weak if you shut that down.

He was the only funny character in FF13 trilogy

Source? Saucenao gives nothing.

I've had an idea for a while now that slightly rips off the story elements of uncommon time.
The main character is a freakishly tall peasant girl whose entire family is killed in the crossfire of a more fantasy tinged world war one (with extra *unsheathes katana*). She makes a deal with a demon on the verge of death that offers her what amounts to infinite gains and protein shakes in exchange for her ability to speak any language that is not demonic in nature.
She becomes enamored with the idea of founding peace through force until she meets the "godly hero paladin" archetype character who is a rip off of Alto from uncommon time.
With promises of forgiveness from God she accepts the Musclegirl as a member of her party, worming her way into her heart. When she discovers other people she loses interest in Musclegirl until she realizes that the girl had made a demonic pact.
She is subjected to a botched execution and left for dead. She is forced to make another pact with the demon and grows in power but loses her humanity. Series ends with her becoming a big bad guy who is killed by the designated hero for doing nothing wrong.

I really did like the character of Ulfric Stormcloak while playing Skyrim. Honestly, the whole Civil War affair seemed like it should have been in another game entirely, since all of the cut content and the overall writing of the affair, plus its mechanics, made it a giant mess. It was a bit fun closer to release arguing about which side was "right", and mocking the retards that misread the dossier. I suppose my interest, in part, came from the fact that the character worked great either way you went about things - in the Stormcloak path, he's the brave rebel king fighting to liberate his people; in the Imperial path, his knowledge of the voice and respect for your character makes him a great rival. Unfortunately, the shit gameplay (and the fact he's set at Level 10 as a result) fucks that pretty hard.

Also somewhat related to Bethesda, I liked Corvo in the first Dishonored game. Daud as well, though I think he's an overrated character. Then again, I never played his expansion, since I didn't enjoy the base game enough to justify buying a DLC for it, so maybe I missed a lot there. Either way, it wasn't the gameplay that stopped me from getting Dishonored 2 - it was the fact that the whole idea of putting Emily as "Marked" completely disregarded the major plot aspect to Dishonored, which was trying to protect your daughter from having to deal with that shit. I'm not exactly big on sequels that render your actions in the first game pointless, after you get a nice little epilogue telling you about how the future is going to go and how you did a good job.

Speaking of epilogues, there's good old Dragon Age. Frankly, I couldn't stand any characters in DA2, and even the descriptions of companions for Inquisition were so obnoxious I never got it. But Origins did have a few nice ones. Mostly Dog and Sten, though most people seem to agree about those two. The "controversial" ones, I suppose, would be Leliana and Alistair, both of whom I enjoyed. Never ended up killing either of them - especially with Alistair, since Loghain was an insufferable shit (and most importantly, an insufferable shit who Gaider says did nothing wrong, meaning he did everything wrong).

She's physically on par with a 14 year old girl who worked on a farm. The muscular comment is more of a joke than anything else, since there's a line in the VN where she's in the bath and says that her body is "disgustingly muscular" (or something along those lines) when the Takeuchi art doesn't match with that at all. Physically, without Prana Burst, she's on par with Rin (who's also meant to be pretty /fit/, since her basement is full of weights and protein powder), stronger than a shitter like Shinji, but weaker than an athletic male like Shirou. With Prana Burst, she's as strong as Berserker.

There's a Lancer variant of her as well who traded Excalibur for Rhongonmyniad, who actually aged all the way to adulthood and, without her body constantly being regenerated and held at a fixed age, was able to get taller and powerful. Huge tits, too.

I suppose you like Catsup too

Great game
Team Defense Force Two (2) was really supposed to be TF + 1, except with generic military settings and realism added in the mix. After showcasing it a bunch of times Valve realized that no one was really hyped for it, so they remade the whole thing to fit a more cartoonish style. The reason it USED to look that good was because they wanted to show off what the Source engine could do, so they abused their cartoonish setting to have absolutely fantastic lighting and particle effects, as well as showcase they USED to be masters of their craft by specifically designing classes that looked distinctive even from afar just by seeing their silhouettes (who would be highlighted by said lighting effects which were actually applied to the player model other than the actual light sources or something along those lines). The weapons were meant to be things you'd easily see in a spy fiction setting but modified to suit that class' specific ability, while all the secondary weapons were modeled after musical instruments to both reinforce that each player had a "role" like in an orchestra and because they had to be distinguished at a glance from the primary weapons. The reason they have such strong personalities was also done to influence both how the player felt he should play the class (so Heavy's a big guy for you and shouts lines pertaining staying in crossfire being tanked, Scout would be fast paced even in his speech etc.) and to alert the player of the kind of threat he'd face via the voice responses the characters spout upon certain conditions - so that you'd hear a Spy laughing with glee and realize there's a frenchman shooting down your people around you.

But then TF2 got too popular for its own good, Valve saw the ever increasing playerbase that would still dwindle compared to other more classic shooters and decided to turn it into a recycling bin where they'd toss their random ideas and saw what would stick. Unlockables were originally added because some people just would NOT play Medic at all since coordination was a hard skill for twelve years old and Valve playtesters, then they went on to fuck around with Pyro who was unbelievably weak at his own role, then they started just wingin' it and we're now with a shitload of cosmetics and weapons that destroy the artistic integrity of the game, and with that came the influx of tumblr-tier humor and unfitting scenarios for what should have been a fucking cartoon. Also, the people making content for it keep mistaking the reason why it was made cartoonish in the first place, which was both the aforementioned stylistic choices to make the game easier to read and more pleasant to the eyes, and to justify the fact that two opposing factions paying PMCs to fight each other and having outposts all over the world would still be idiotic enough to put their HQs right in front of each other with a paper thin disguise of a Farm, a Barn or whatever you've got, or how you stole stashes of paper that literally fall out of your back (to signal the opposing team where your location was, instead of the horribad colored outline we're stuck with today),

Exceptions aren't the norm though.

Yeah I'm definitely a 400 pounds butch dyke with a colored haircut and my pronouns are Xor/Xors/Xorself

So Valkyria Chronicles x PMMM?

Snarky, merry as fuck dwarf with no beard MAXIMUM DISHONORABU with nifty crossbow. Can't imagine a way this dude found his way into a hell DA2 was.

Now post more abs.

Have abs.

Shit, I forgot about this guy. I'd have to add him to my list as well.

they royally fucked his design in that game, first game zeke was just the right mix of loser and cool

just another reason to hate that game

oh thats why people like seibah

Torbjorn also hates robots.

Soldier76 is 100% chaotic good, not lawful. Dude is a vigilante, and I think he's also the target of an international manhunt due to said vigilantism.

I've never played Valkyria, any good?
The idea is to portray a character going from badass repressed tomboy to leader of a failed ideology whose actions make sense as horrible as some may be.
Also fetish bait for all of us who want to date a cute tall girl.

The second game takes in not-New Orleans, in summer, a few weeks/months after hurricane not-Katrina.
I think it'd make zero fucking sense if the characters kept their not-San Francisco leather clothes.

So she's average height for a Finnish girl?

The face and hair are totally different too

I'm still confused why. Why couldn't they name it like Needletown or something. CONSISTENCY!

Remember that Anthony is still butt blasted that the voice actor wrote a better character than Anthony himself ever did.

Gimme a quick rundown on this shit. Never played the game.

From what I understand, Dishonored 2 also makes your actions in the DLC pointless too, since the main villain in 2 is the same one that you either kill or imprison inside a painting at the end of the first game's DLC.

I never played Dishonored 2 but I would recommend the two Daud DLCs, I ended up enjoying them more than the base game.

Which Fallout Three character is that?

Andrew Ryan

"Tsubakuma!" search at your own risk as only the first chapter has ever been translated.

(checked)
Roadhog and Junkrat are also the most fun characters to play imo. May be a coincidence that they also have the best personalities. That being said, they still reek of plagiarism. They're in essence a hodgepodge of Wario and Waluigi as a base put in a blender with Mad Max.
That being said, I'd still love to see an animated short of them or even a spinoff game/gamemode where you and a buddy have to save Australia from the Omniggers.

Pic related is you

SEIBAH STRONG

user, muscular females are just not popular. Worldwide. Jokes aside, far fewer people would like saber if she actually looked like Valmet. It's nice too see in the few rare cases though, gotta start watching Tiger Mask W one of these days.

Tomo-chan might be up your alley. Not entirely what you described but it's about a fit girl trying to get acknowledged as a girl by her best friend who sees her as a dude.
Remember cotton candy goddess is the most pure thing in the world

The artist also does porn so you can look that up.

what roadhog? or symmetry or pharah

After the festival leading the plot back to square one, I don't get why you would want him to suffer.

Tall girl? Here you go, Ookii Onnanoko wa Suki Desu ka? (Do you like big girls?). Manga about a coach manager banging through all the girls on the volleyball team once he found his crush was a slut. Apparently it's slowly making it's way to allow him to fuck his sister.

Jun is autistic, I just need some Carol in my life while I wait for other shit to update.

You see characters like Jack Morrison and Torbjorn getting comics that expand upon their characters and then you have characters like D.Va, who feel like they're just there and barely receive anything that develops their characters. Also, how many times have I said the word "character" in this post?

shit bait, fucking kill yourself

Sage negated

Thank you for that. Nice too see a work in which tall girls are actually tall.

yeah i know the lore but what i'm trying to say is that he doesn't act like it

yeah, i guess taking the "lost their purpose" path is the most logical but i still think they kind of just lack character. even with that in mind, it feels like they're just hollow dolls sooner than people. like they're just not showing enough opinions or contradictions or anything personality-like to be believable.

Where is he wrong exactly?

That guy written by cris avellone in pillars of eternity. The only interesting thing about this shitty game.

He was the only good thing about the game.

Hard not to recognize the VA but he plays the role well.

Came here to post this. Alto a shit.

mangabom.com/chapter/danberu_nan_kiro_moteru/chapter_1

We tried this already. Turned into a memefest.

Believe it or not, laziness had little to do with it. We were spending a lot of time on it, but got fucked by life in different ways simultaneously. Progress became less important than stabilizing our own situations.
Of course. He was in our debug room.

Alarak really was the best part of SCII's campaigns. Well, him and Abathur. I barely remember anyone from WoL; I guess Tychus was okay.

Maybe it's just because of where the story ended up going that I like the asshole characters the most. How in the flying fuck did Kerrigan becoming Space Jesus even happen.

Who is the nigger sow by the way? There is one nigger autist and one white sow, but I don't think there is a waifu with both features.

most of the time in borderlands 2 is spent doing other shit, jack would phone in and shit talk about you or talk about cool shit he has done.
when you finally meet him you don't actually see any of the shit he mentioned because of the fact that most of the lines were ad-libbed. For example the diamond pony/horse/stallion crap that a lot of people remember.
It's a bad game

Mei would make the best wife and mother

The only one I cared about in the whole shitstorm of a game.

I think they honestly tried to make an intriguing story but the fact that the whole TES franchise since Oblivion rests on voice actors makes any storytelling an expensive and tedious task.
Imagine the whole intrigue around the Great Houses of Morrowind and being voiced. It's fucking impossible as would be lining out the Civil war.
With the addition of the horrendous engine which focuses on graphics(thus limiting characters and dialogue options) and not storytelling, it all falls flat and shallow.

The ONLY piece that actually stirs the story is that dossier. Written. Not voiced. Who the hell remembered any of the dialogues? Everyone remembered the dossier.

It always fascinates me how voice actors got pushed into RPGs which are inherently open world with lots of option and information sources to gather quest hints from.
Instead they chose one option only at every conversation which is basically story railroading in an fucking open world exploration RPG. Of course it suck hairy orc ass.
Go back to neverwinter&morrowind. I don't care if Morgan Freeman voices it. I just want information gathering through books and written dialogues to be part of the game again.

It's remarkable what having a unique and well chosen VA can do for a character, and how much of a 180° Shivering Isles was from the main game.

There's too many cute girls wasted on shallow personalities and/or webshit/mobileshit that I want to rescue.

unironically I thought he was a pretty good character and never understood the h8

there were characters in that shit show?
Only played through like a third of that snore fest before finally quitting for good, I honestly can't remember jack shit about the game

But that's not Caesar.

If you want something done you have to do it yourself. Watch this space.

Good to know you guys are still alive at least.

Characters, no but there where a bunch of bipedal text dispensers.

That's very disappointing to know

Shocking, I know.

I'd love to see this, it'd be great if it surpassed the original. Granted that's not a difficult task as it's using mostly default RPGMaker.

checked
but you're a gay

You're the nigger that goes to /monster/ and acts surprised nobody fapped to the Beelzebub rape scene.

that's because /monster/ is normalfag-tier

What did he represent? I don't know shit about Tell Tale CYOAs

Oh here we go

Go shit out a maggot.

like this one?

Ebin.
as expected from a JoJofag

fellas we gotta RESCUE tenryuu

All of them suffered more or less from Bethesda writing.

I can't. All of them are great.

SC2 had its fair share of decent characters like Swann, Dahaka, Stukov.
Most of them without enough screen time.

SF has a bunch of character that deserve better, in fact it applies to half the cast i'd say. but you're a complete pleb and like juri so please stop posting any time

Yeah, just like that meme theory that Benimaru from King of Fighters is based off of Polnareff.
Or that Guile was based off of Stroheim.
Or the retarded Jojofag theory that Nips really like Jojo and it influences much of their pop culture.
But hey, that's just me talking

he said good characters user, not joke characters

you're a joke character.

Not even memeing here. In the Undertale demo, Flowey jumped up like a fucking rocket and landed right on top of my favourite villains list. In just an hour he'd fucked with me, gotten fucked with, counter-fucked me, congratulated me on a job well done, and all I could do was wonder what the hell was going to happen with him next.
Then the game came out and he did fuck-all and it felt almost like Toby forgot about him and just kinda phoned him in for the ending, where he was just an accessory to muh goat kid so sad guys.

Chara, on the other hand, is great. In a game that goes out of its way to make sure every single character trait can be explained through numerous events, Chara is a wildcard that no one ever understands. Unless you're playing the Genocide route, he's basically not even in the game. Maybe it's because I'm an edgelord or just a sucker for bad writing, but I loved how everything in the world changed completely the moment people realized you were an unstoppable force that was going to destroy everything no matter how much you were politely asked not to. Genocide was the only thing that kept Undertale from being a completely-forgettable indie game for children that wanted to be adults or adults with the maturity of children.
Only problem with Chara is that he was stapled to Undertale almost as if it were an afterthought. He's like an Evil Ryu or Red Arcuied kind of character in a fighting game. He's there, but the story's never gonna pay him any mind because it's almost as if he's non-canon.

thanks, finally some good series, no wonders I could not find anything since it didnt have tags with VB

>liking /cuteboys/

Explain this

Do you really want to summon the chinkhating user with his dozens of screencaps about FUCK CHINA?

A-user this isn't really about volleyball.

what a waste

Every single Overcuck character has zero interesting lore to him. It's all cliche bullshit with nothing interesting or original. And in-game the characters feel empty. Really makes you think. What kind of human being would think of them as good characters? How much autism would be required for the brain to like such character design?

I'll defend Roadhog to death but I'm a sucker for that kind of character.

I think Flowey's schtick would get super old super fast. I love how he shows up at the last possible second to fuck everything up, you'd almost forgotten about him outside of the brief glimpses of him stalking you through the underground. That's why it's so effective when he jumps you at the last second.

I don't think it adds much to the game if he just keeps popping up and reminding you he exists and he's there to laugh at you. He gets plenty of limelight in the genocide route too.

He IS the goat kid. That's the whole point.

I look at D.Va and I think about how she's even more bland than the other Overwatch characters. Barely gets any characterization aside from her biography in the official website.

This is a personal problem, but I basically played Undertale for Flowey. I wanted to see him live up to his threats. I wanted to see how his words would actually affect the game proper.
He said that I'd be an idiot to expect to make it through the game at level 1, but it honestly feels like the Ruins were the hardest area in the game, so that fell completely flat.
He said that monsters would be out for blood, but they all just sit around and don't really mind you outside of the random encounters you can just skip, or the boss battles which aren't any more difficult than the random battles (just longer, with gimmicks thrown in).
He said he had the power to save. This resulted in nothing more than a small gimmick in a single boss battle that you aren't even able to lose.

And this is the problem I have with it.
In the Undertale demo, Flowey is Flowey. You fuck your shit up and he laughs at you. The moment you unfuck your shit, he laughs at you even more because you can never unfuck your shit. Even if you manage to go through the demo without fucking up your shit, he'll logically remind you that you can't reasonably expect to go through an entire game's worth of shit without fucking at least some of it up. Or you can completely fuck everyone's shit, and he'll either applaud you or be strangely neighbourly toward you. All of this is done with an air of mystery and intrigue, with the promise that everything will be expanded upon and given relevance and context in the full game.

In the full game, Flowey says some shit then promptly fucks off for the rest of the game before saying some shit to you at the very end. Everything that occurs after that immediately turns Flowey into Muhgoatkid, and from that point on Flowey might as well not even exist as a character or a concept. It just goes hardline into Muhgoatkid, muh goat kid, muh goat kid mufugga. "Gee player, I sure love you even though I have no idea who the fuck you are." "Boo hoo look at me crying because I don't want to let you beat the game." "Give me a hug and tell me everything's gonna be alright, player."
At that point, Flowey isn't Flowey any more. That's the problem with Flowey being goat kid; He's not fucking Flowey any more, and goat kid sucks.

Flowey got some exposition on the genocide route and I'll admit it was actually pretty good because at least there he was actually being Flowey, but he wasn't the asshole Flowey I wanted to hate and wanted to try and beat. He was just a depressed sociopath who, in his final moments, just reverts to being the goddamn goat kid that I personally blame for the sudden change of direction the full game took when compared to the demo.

I kind of wanted to buy Overwatch because I though Pharrah was too cute. Good thing I slapped myself.

Pharah is cute?

Reaper is great too, but for all the wrong reasons.
I'm sure whatever retard wrote him fully intended it to be a SUPER SERIOUS DARK CHARACTER, but then it came out as a completely hilarious cheesy cartoon villain that's just great

To be fair, Flowey on his own is a weak bitch. How is he meant to fuck with you? He could do the saving and loading stuff before you came to the underground but that's about it. On his own he's a complete bitch. The only way he managed to kill Asgore was to wait for you to finish him. I wouldn't be intimidated or worried about being threatened by a flower with incredibly basic bullet patterns considering some of the shit you had to go through to get to the end of the game.

Well I think so.

Nah, let's face it. He was always meant to be a complete edgelord. Like in the fluff he can be a deadly serious assassin but in the game he was always going to be the Linkin Park, LET THE BODY'S HIT THE FLOOOOOOR joke character. He's too edgy to not be a parody.

most of the "monsters" they fap to are pretty much just catgirls

What about CIA?

F

You have convinced me to finally play this game, just to see how bad it is. Is the gameplay at least ok?

The biggest problem was that his threats fell flat.
When he told me that expecting to beat the game at level 1 was a ridiculous notion, I was inclined to believe him. An RPG where enemies never get strong enough to pose a threat to a level 1 character sounds like a shitty RPG, and the demo was good enough that I figured it wouldn't be possible.
Then the game came out and it turns out they were actually just going to make all the encounters in every area of the game just as easy (if not even easier) than the beginner encounters in the very first zone of the game.

And Flowey never had to be a weakling, either. He's Lv 9999 and the only lore reason he'd be so weak is that he doesn't have a soul. That's hardly even an excuse because Toby could claim that the absence of a soul is even stronger than any human or monster soul. It's not that far-fetched. Alternatively, maybe Flowey could construct actual puzzles with actual failstates, ones that rewarded quick thinking and possibly even fucked with established mechanics in the game. Imagine the sans fight where he outright cheats and breaks the mechanics of the game in order to pose a threat, but done outside of battle.

Hindsight is 20:20 and obviously the ideas I see in my head are going to sound like the hottest shit to ever grace the world so you can call bullshit on me at any time. I just think what we got was such a massive disappointment compared to what the demo was hyping up.

Valmet is the only good thing about that show.

You should probably check out Teppuu, if you haven't already. Tall girl gets into MMA so she can punch her rival's face in.

Oh fuck, I lost that when Fakku went behind a paywall. Got the artist name?

Thanks, I read it already. It's amazing. The "/fit/-girls punching each other" would be enough to keep me entertained but it also delivers amazing action scenes with out being as over the top as most sports/martial arts series are.
Too bad it is "finished" but still good job that the artist pulled through while basically dying.

What? So this is why the ending felt kinda weird and a little rushed (just a little, not much and doesn't ruin the mango)?

The idea of a regular guy trapped in the same body as what is essentially a rabid dog, and sometimes actually enjoying it instead of being a boring stick-in-the-mud about it all, is one I'd like to see explored.

The fucking ladder merchant has more personality than anyone else in that game - that's how terrible the writing is.

What I hated was the mindless press X to hack.
This game should have been handled like an RPG especially since Aiden was supposed to be a social engineer, other than that, Aiden dindu nuffin he a gud boi.

Maxson did absolutely nothing wrong.

(His exchange with Danse after you find out Danse is a synth is easily the best dialogue in the game, which is fucking sad)

Logan from Fable 3. Awful game, but he did nothing wrong either, and was justifiable in every action he took. Fashionable as fuck too.

I'd genuinely forgotten how much of a flaming train-wreck that game is. I lent a friend Vanquish for a week for it and it took me two days to beat it, without rushing might I add. I accidentally got the achievement for never dying too.

plenty of the LoL characters are pretty good, too bad character gets caned for other garbage though, biggest shame ever

He was the only thing that warmed me up to Watch Dogs. After seeing the sequel, I honestly regret everything bad I ever said about the first one.

Yeah. Before the final chapters it was on hiatus for a while. That's because the author was sick for a long time, his live was even at risk (from what I heard). His original plan was to continue the story after the tournament but he drew the last few chapters as soon as he was able to, so that the story at least has some sort of ending. This is why so many parts remain unresolved.
I wish he'd do a sequel in the future but he didn't draw anything after the last chapters of Teppuu so I hope he's alright.

Currently checking out the creators stuff. Does she really hate that character so much? I doesn't really seem like it.

Fitting, isn't it?

I know LoL is a complete and utter shit show, but come on, Jax is a shit character even by that game's "lore" standards

She really hated it a few years back when Holla Forums first found the game, to the point of retconning some stuff about Teagan to try to make her less appealing to those fucking goobergaters (didn't work), I guess she got over it.

They are all literally DeviantArt OC sonic the hedgehog tier garbage.

Grahf? Is that you?

The only thing I remember about it in detail is the god-awful transition from Earthen Peak to Old Iron Keep. It's just so retarded that I can't help but be in perpetual amazement from it.

The gameplay is stock RPGmaker assets with an incredibly grindy level curve. Having played it myself, I'd advise waiting until August when some user's going to stream the game on the anniversary instead of trying to tackle it on your own. It's a lot less miserable with people around.

The retcon was just stuff people didn't notice the first time, it was actually there all along. The stuff on her tumblr doesn't really give away what happens in the game, but after a certain point the game really goes out of its way to shit on Teagan despite her being a hero by reasonable standards.

WHY

Teemo's original lore was pretty good. He was like crazy hamster Rambo, stalking about in the woods around the Yordle village and brutally murdering people who might have tried to hurt the villagers. Sort of a "cute fun loving persona adopted as a defence mechanism from all the bloody murders they've caused" deal.

Then they rewrote him into shit.

Now I'm curious. How did they rewrite him?

Because it isn't a good fap doujin since it doesn't show everything and it's not a good normal manga since there's been 0 plot progression since chapter 7 or 9. So it was probably dropped.

That never bothered me that much. I just kinda accepted that the whole world doesn't make sense. The worlds in all three games don't really seem inhabitable, I always thought of the as a twisted version of what they once where. They could have still fixed that easily with some sort of teleport.
The one thing I despised in that regard was that roadblock leading up to Drangleic Castle, right next to the Shrine of Winter. 1st pic related. It is just some rubble that anybody can crawl over. Sure, you can't climb in DaS and it is fine if they make items harder to reach that way but don't use it to block the way to that games final area. Imagine if, instead of the high wall in DaS 1 there was just some rubble somebody dropped on the road to Anor Londo and you have to get the key for some old wooden door to get past it. The other big mistake was making the Throne area accessible as soon as you get the ring. I went the, beat the gay throne-couple and completely forgot about the final area of the game where the end boss shows up later.

I'll just play through it, maybe I'll watch the stream anyways.
Yeah I figured by now, though I won't read that essay until I played the game. pastebin.com/HLHLMqwE
I was just suprised that what I assumed was fan art is acutally official art by the creator.

I can't remember the exact path they took. They got rid of all that and I think he became the leader of the yordle cubscouts and then later they tried to make a cannon ship between him and Tristana and then I lost interest in the lore and then the game.

Riot barely gives a shit about the lore. They did one whole "lore fight" where they tried to involve the whole overarching "The League of Legends is where various city states go to decide what used to be decided by bloody wars" and it fell apart because one team got a bunch of broken characters and the other team got shit all and one team was made of pros and the other team was a bunch of scrubs no one ever heard of. The backlash scared them off from ever doing that shit again. And then there was some fake newspaper they made which had some kind of interesting stories about a new war brewing between the two biggest military superstates and there was lots of intrigue because there was a fight between the Noxian General Swain and the Demacian Prince Jarvan IV but it was exciting because you could see a Swain-aligned character who was a master of disguises and illusions in Swain's breastplate so it was implying that the war was a farce for political gains. That Jarvan IV might have already been captured. And that was all legitimately interesting for anyone who even paid half a braincell's worth of attention to the lore. And then the same thing just sat there for like half a year and then they fired the whole lore department and the whole thing led nowhere. Like they'd accidentally written something intriguing and ran out of gusto halfway.

Now the lore is all what people think it is. Hilarious OC DONUT STEELS and every character who had half an interesting backstory got re-wrote at some point into shit and there's no one available to fix it.

>TFW talking to NPCs and learning he invited girls to his office to give them career advice and encourage them to follow their dreams.

His only flaw was that he had shit taste and fapped to Rise.

I think you're getting it confused with the fan squel game Dreemurr reborn, which follows another ending in which, when Frisk goes back to see Asriel by the flowers, willing gives up his soul so Asriel can leave the underground.

I'll be honest, fit gals became a massive fetish when I saw this show and it's been a sin so few show up.

If you were to post xeno or actual monster girls there, you'd get slapped for "being a furfag"

Source?

Holla Forums in real life.

y-you too.

More pls.

A taste most exquisitely fine my fellow melanin enriched compatriot, such discretionary judgment of a medium so patrician is indeed impeccable
I applaud thee

I think that "woman" is a tranny or something, she's got a man's face

I dont care about the tranny I want the lizard woman.

yeah no shit that's why the knight grabbed her, better a lizard girl than whatever abominable harpy that thing is chained up there

Yeah but is there more of it ?

The guy who made Outlaw Star turned into a sjw faggot.

I would need a source on that, the nips are pretty damn resilient when it comes to the hook noses and their marxist indoctrination attempts. Unless OS was "created" by someone in the west which I doubt, a nipland creator drinking the koolaid is a pretty rare occurence. If that's true, well. Fucking disappointment.
Doesn't change the fact it's a damn great show, probably one of the best series I've ever watched in my life. They knew what they were doing when they made that. Compare the soul that show had to today's market and seasonal offerings…christ it's like comparing a prime rib to a slice of white bread.

See, I just don't remember anything about the game without appropriate cues because of how fucking awful it is. Life's better this way.

I didn't play DS1, and 2 was my first exposure to the franchise. I wasn't thrilled with it. I made it pretty far, although I can't say for sure how far. Wait yes I can, the fire castle. The boss or something at the end? The giant face or whatever standing in lava. I think I got a bit past that part too maybe, I remember fighting some giant whispy humanoid in a dark cave and it was using a huge sword or something.

Anyway my point is what really made me frown was how the world was constructed. It made zero sense and I suppose that was the point? But it still made me dislike it. I'm in a deep underground cave which emerges to a coastal wrecked village, then I take a few hundred steps under this structure over here and suddenly I'm a mile from where I just came from? Just how everything was connected was horrifically illogical. I thought maybe it was because it was some supernatural afterlife but apparently no it's the real game world where three dimensions bend in ridiculous ways.

Was DaS1 like that? That shit was dumb.

You really _really_ owe it to yourself to play DaS1 because the level design is one of its strongest points. It's basically 3D Metroidvania.

Be a secondary. I'll excuse it for this unlike Touhou.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: Tanzania>>12854589
You actually could climb over it for a long time. It took them about a year to patch in a bunch of invisible walls.

well i fucked that post up something fierce

brb sudoku

Why does the nsa monitor tanzania?

Dark Souls 2 is a colossal turd with no redeeming qualities. The environments are shit and nonsensical, the enemies track like fuck, the combat has no weight to it, the covenant are still terrible, the bosses are all pathetic, the music is completely forgettable, and the list goes on.

Play the first one as soon as you can, and be sure to install DSFix and use a controller.

She only wanted to know that she wasn't forgotten. Then disk 2 started up…

she was too pure for this world.

At least speedruns and low level challenges give her the spotlight.

NEVER relax around blacks, not even Tanzania.

It's too bad that her and Amarant arent relevant in the later parts of the game.

Well duh, that's when the game sucks.

Still feels like she was meant for a bunch more content involving her prince and her boyfriend but that shit got dropped for the Goku plot twist.

I hate to admit it, but literally every fucking Nep qualifies. I expected them to be one dimensional cute girls with little to no personality, like in Gust games, but the dev managed to not fall into that trap. When I finally tried the series myself, I was surprised by things like how Neptune acts retarded 90% of the time, but also shows wit or sluttiness unbecoming of a moe blob sometimes, or how Vert, a lazy slut whose biggest reason for being a goddess is the fact that it makes her eternally young, is also one of the goddesses who's the most in tune with and concerned for her people. I hate seeing them stuck in one of the grindiest series I've ever played.

The one that pisses me off the most is Quina, why did they make the blue mage look like this ? IT'S MY FAVOURITE CLASS !

Blue Mages are super fun, but I rarely find them actually useful for the time you have to put into them, which is kind of a shame.

They seem they would work way better in a tactics type game where utility is generally of increased value and attacks tend to be way less overkill.

Blue mages are always fun,I hope someday there will be a Final Fantasy where the party is made of :

Dark Knight
Blue Mage (Not locked behind a limit break like Quistis or Kimahri)
Dragoon
Paladin like Beatrix
Black Mage like Lulu
Some White Mage

Fun fact: Strago Magus is the only real blue mage. It's just a class switch in five, materia in seven, and every game after you don't get hit to learn monster skills. Really, i think blue mage was a joke after eight when you just feed items to Quistis; of course, you also need her limit active to actually USE blue magic, which kind of spoils it, too.

The biggest joke was that if you did the card trick you could unlock everything in the first hour of the game.

Yeah I thought maybe I was missing something. Holla Forums talks so often about Nep that I decided to give HDN Re;Birth a go, and my impression is middling. It's not bad, but there's no fucking way you can just go through each dungeon (even including its "upgrades" and changes) only once or twice and progress linearly through the story. You get stomped by a boss, think "ok I need a few more levels," then you beat it later and progress at a reasonable pace only to be stomped by the next one. It's maddening, why the fuck do the nips make their JRPGs so fucking grindy? SO many of the games in that genre have grind as front and center like it's a fucking feature and it drives me up the wall. Is that fun to them? Doing the same shit over and over, playing content that doesn't change and gives no variety for five times longer than you should simply so you are able to keep playing the game?

I want to keep playing Nepnep but I'm not going to if the majority of my time spent in game is grinding just so I can get further.

Replace that white mage with a Calculator/Arithmatician and I'd love to take a crack at it.

Honestly, balancing both sides of an equation being both sides of the battle could be a very fun class to fuck around with. Imagine setting up mathmatical formula that divides all damage amongst the party, focuses it on a target, or any number of bullshit for various MP costs.

I like the plot and system of BLUs in FFXI. The abilities you equip can turn you into what role you want to be and there's a limit since going beyond that can turn one into a mindflayer monster.

Why not an FF akin to SD3, where you have a handful of classes (like dragoon, bluewhiteblack mage, etc) you pick at the start, locking you in to those characters and their storylines? That would be neat.

I've rarely ever had to grind in a JRPG, and I've played a shitton of them. In almost all of the ones I've played, I've been fine as long as I killed everything between me and the boss. The Nep games, on the other hand, require 10-20 hours of dedicated grinding before pretty much every boss fight, which I find unacceptable. That royally pissed me off because leveling in my first Nep game, Four Goddesses Online, was pretty fast. Textbook case of a series where the spinoffs are better than the main series.

Don't worry, Miller has been in a better game.

Devoting any sort of mental energy towards this game is worthless.

What's it like, having Down's Syndrome?

I once heard a man speaking of Todd McFarlane's spawn and saying "I wish a writer had come up with the idea rather than an artist"

Now I think I really understand what he meant.

I want Blizzard to explode, so that their art department, literally their only redeeming trait, can be free to actually make more Pixar films.

Blizzard is the reason we don't have Overwatch as a movie rather than a game.

Probably the same as FOfags.

The tragedy of that character and the lengths that he was absolutely fucking screwed over in the end is absolutely terrifying, wonder what the point was?

sauce NAO

The art is as bland as their personalities.

Well, for any example of what it would have been like, look at sans, discount Flowey.
Had to fit those shitty puns in somehow, otherwise you wouldn't be pandering to the tumblr crowd.

Here you are.

nhentai.net/g/84277/

It would still be the best way to experience it, wouldn't it?

The other reality involves a shitty forced 'e-sports' shitty team based shooter.

The board is mostly about a specific series started with "my life with monsters", their definition of monster girls is set in stone and not yours to argue. It's like barging into a kemono friends game and whining "BUT MUH KEMONO FURFAG ART". You are just a form of furfag not understanding basic rules of internet communities and whining about persecution, like all furfags.

Go back to your hugbox /monster/

Implications are often hotter than actually seeing sex

Many great artists die but their work will live one. Him being dead inside is basically the same.

Do as the others say, play DaS1.

I completely forgot (heh) about that. 1 and 3 have so many memorable songs. I recently listened to all songs of 2 and couldn't recall a single one of them.
It isn't. I wish it was. The boards main "canon" is Monster Girl Encyclopedia by Kenkou Cross, in which every monster is a literal semen demon waifu.

mark should ban you all for shitting up Holla Forums with metashit.

take it to sudo you fucking intl cucks.

typical tricks

Holla Forums is not just for shitposting, take it to the actual meta board instead of fag enabling the preachy furfags.

that implies meta discussion is welcome as it's "not just for"
:^)

yeah but those boards are not video games. as much as furfags want it to be because they want to bitch like homosexual /r/furry redditors.

wew, keep crying though.

The Nohr cast alongside Silas deserved better instead of being in a shitty game.

A gold flake within a turd.

How did BN4 get exactly one thing right? Mostly people would have to try to achieve it.

DiMa was a fucking monster… but in the good way… a well-written one.
And yes, even even with the unspeakable hate i feel for Fallout 4 i still have to admit, how most of the companions are way above of the average Bethesda standard. Even Piper
But good God, the main story chracters are so hollow and awefull! And being the voiced protag not help this at all….

If i would be you i would put Gage and Redeye into that list.

Do I have to say this again? Both Ocelot and "Big Boss" have been in better games.

The Nohr royals actually had me hyped for Fates, their designs and personalities would've been interesting for a Fire Emblem game if it wasn't for Korrin Dindu nuffin being so prevalent.

And the fact they kept shoving hoshido down your throat.

He's Asian not black.

Get better taste, loser. Here's a better alternative to "self-handicapped master".

It was the kingdom that was the most Japanese, it was inevitable.

Admit it, she was only put in the game to be dick tease
Nothing wrong with that of course

Yes. Or at least, that's what society has made them think of as fun for the past few decades. Their whole lives are repetitive. Most of them work quite long hours doing office work or menial shit - both of which are repetitive in their own right. They're just used to that kind of shit. I suppose you can say they aren't used to change. Is that a good thing? I don't know. I know a lot about economics, but I don't know much about Japan's economics.

maybe he's talking about venom, venom dindu noffin