Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Xenoblade X was GOTY 2015 and censorship wasn't much of an issues...

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that Xenoblade X was GOTY 2015 and censorship wasn't much of an issues, since it's a trademark of Xeno games localizing since Xenogears back in 1997?

agreed, both xenoblade games were utter shit.

Honestly, unless treehouse completly rewrote the entire story and programmed in new stuff, then the game was pretty 'cucked', or whatever word you want to use, anyway. With most of the game being about importing dumb nigger aliens to mess up your town or helping a social justice acitivist to fight an evil racist.
Exploring was nice though and I can't remember what other games came out in 2015, so i'll I agree with you.

Pretendo censorshitters tried to make a mountain out of a molehill that wasn't even there. Easily one of the better games in 2015.

Xenogears isn't censored.

You should leave.

There wasn't much to censor.

Every Xeno game could be interpreted as something something jews did nothing wrong. That's definitely the case with Gears and Blade 1, and pretty sure Saga is somewhere in there. So you can call entire franchise cucked.

*we're being raided by toddlers*

I'd gladly emulate it, looks good and all, but i think id rather play one with all the lost content community patched back in or something. At least I'm not supporting it if i pirate the shit.

There was an absolute fuck ton to censor. Naked tiddies, pedophile priests, teenaged boy prostitutes, cannibalism, states drugging people into compliance and turning them into drugs.

I didn't mind the mistranslation much to be honest, it was the least of XCX's problems. The idea behind the game was simple : Make a western-style RPG. Open world, hub city, silent protagonist, the works. Everything good and bad with the game stems from that. The world is quite frankly excellent, and has some of the most gorgeous and complex environments out there. But the whole story is completely gimped by the silent protag and the fact everybody but Lynlee (an elemental of annoyance) and Elma are optional characters and mostly absent from essential plot dialogue. I do like the idea behind the story, that being the pure desperation of being hunted by everyone with no way out but to consolidate your city and fight. But it isn't all that well executed and everything about Lao is infuriating. Muh western also led to the hip hop soundtrack and I think we can all agree that was sewage.
All that said, as far as single player MMOs with shitloads of content and exploration go, you can't do much better than this. If they had ditched the silent protag and went with the kind of story they're more confortable with, it would have been much better.

i guess you're right. Bayonetta should be censored too, I mean didn't you see just how much they objectified her? The monsters, how could they treat a fictional character in such a way.

This is the exact opposite of the truth. The Jew-Catholics of the Immigrant Fleet, while having the proper wavelength to contact the Zohar are shown to be total assholes and wrong about everything, as well as pawns of the Demiurge, TWICE (Wilhelm AND then Deus). It's only their freed slaves (realians like Feb) and those who question them (Margulis+Jin) who are shown to be moral and valorous. Further, in Xenogears, the Jews created by Deus (the Gazel, who use all Jewish terminology) are then given nazi iconography and terminology on top of that and are once again the villains. It's the gnostic Christians of Nissan (like chaos and Mary, both real world Gnostic saints) who are shown to be correct. A similar thing happens in Blade, where the gnostic Meyneth opposes the materialist Zanza. The xeno-series is pro-Gnostic and anti-kike, as kikes are alpha-materialists.

Also Jin/Citan is the reincarnation of the human person of Christ.

There were no tiddies in game, only in art book.
As for pedos and cannibalism - are you implying XBX's story was altered in any real way? No it wasn't, it was just meme'd up, just like Xenogears.

I liked playing silent protag much more than that fucking faggot Shulk from XB1. And real protag was Elma anyways.

WRONG. Naked sprite Miang, naked polygon snake Miang, full frontal naked sprite Elly, lens flare nip hidden anime ending Elly. I have this entire game memorized.

Go and stay go.

Only poster in the thread so far whose opinions are worth listening to

What memes are in Xenogears, exactly?

never ever
physically steal a 3ds and then pirate all the games for it
fuck jewtendo

You know your shit, do tell us more.

Something something mad skillz is the first come to mind. Similar shit in XBX is just as scarce.

Fun fact: I've never bought nintendo anything in my life.

It didn't affect story or gameplay AND I played with uncensor patch so whatever.

kys

I agree with most of what you're saying.
I've found that a lot of people blame the mute/customizable/etc like this at the PC saying the story would've been "better without them", but I find that incorrect. Persona can handle mute 'self-insert' PCs just fine.
To add to that, look at the rest of the cast.
Removing the PC would not have improved them or the rest of the story and that was its biggest problem, not the fact your character didn't talk. I heard a lot of the issue came from the fact they scrapped the original story they had planned and restarted. Look into that.

Hey, why don't you answer
He just poked holes in your claim. You should refute him.

You always play as some bullied/oppressed/holocoasted people i.e. what jews want you to believe them to be. Refute this.

XG: You play as Fei Fong Wong, who right before the game began KILLED EVERYONE ON AN ENTIRE CONTINENT BY HIMSELF
XS: You play as Shion Uzuki, dumb cunt and favored PR pawn of Vector Industries, megacorp which more or less openly rules the known universe.
XB: You are Shulk, who is a human unaware he's a god unaware he's a human who killed everyone in the universe and then remade a new one as a giant tree robot.
XBX: You are a boring robot guy.

Not seeing that narrative. Granted Shion is literally Jewish.

Fuck and then he does it again at the end of disc 1. Shion is responsible for mass death on a scale unimaginable since she summoned the Gnosis (MULTIPLE TIMES), directly leading the universe to an early death.

Glad to see you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Never played any xeno, are there any cute xenos in these games?

List it summerfag. You're a retard who can't distinguish between XenoGEARS and XenoBLADE.

Well that's impressive, I barely remember any of that. Good thing XBX has uncensor patch.

So what you are saying that we are always playing as nazis?

In fact there are.

If censorship is a trademark of your franchise, then guess what faggot, your franchise is shit.

Top retard

There goes the thread.

Eh. Yes and no. Every villians' plan (in the 'completed' stories) thus far has been some modified version of Tikkun Olam, a metaphysical/political goal of Lurian Kabbalists, the reversion of the world to its primordial state. In Xenogears, this was through the absorption into DEUS, in Saga, through the reversion of time by Zarathrustra, in Blade, by reintegration into Zanza. Blade X doesn't fit this because it already happened in the back story, which is actually the primary plot twist, the "miracle" of Mira, the creation of a new man, which is of course guided by the 'heavenly' female, this time played by Elma.

Of course Tikkun Olam is just a historicization of traditional ideas of the rhythm of cosmos, generally seen in holidays that celebrate the renewal of the world at new years and the cycling of the seasons in the cultures of agriculturalists.

I don't know if you are implying this but dominatrix alien made it into the game unscathed. Ass close ups and all.

No I was providing pic of cure xenosses.
The whole censorship bullshit is blown out of proportion to begin with, Xenosaga 1 was much more censored yet nobody fucking boycotted it.

Without the original colorful cast and classic but joyful story, Xenoblade X looked like exploring an empty MMO world.

I didn't even hear about Xenosaga until 2011.
Go back to >>>/reddit/

In my opinion 3 got it harder than 1. 1 change two scenes, 3 removed every instance of blood in the game, which was not done in the first two games, which loved them some bloodshed. This makes the scene where Shion watches her mother die make no fucking sense, as she's cupping a handful of blood in japanese, which is brutal as fuck, and in the english she's just looking at her cupped hands. Then in the end, Jin slowly bleeds to death, which in the japanese is shown by the slow changing of his clothes' color as he fights, in the english, it looks like he's taking no damage anime style and is muddled as fuck.

Then I guess you're not even allowed to post here. Why don't you gtfo yourself chum?

No, fuck off.

Nothing of value was lost

You don't think anyone here actually believes you when you try to tell anyone else to go to reddit right? Just because hotwheels invited you doesnt mean you're welcome.

As I said - stop shitting up threads about games you haven't played.

At least try to fit in when you come here. We don't go to reddit and shit on your cuckoldry and diversity. Have a little respect.

Check em OP

Reroll

That's not how you get dubs, bro, watch this

tfw cucked out of my six by the captcha

SIG HEIL

Ye shall be as dubs

Goddamnit, too soon

sage
Please OP, PLEASE kill yourself. Your kind isn't welcome here.

Except the censorship wasn't the only bad part of the localization. There are tons of name changes that fuck with the games ties to other entries in the series along with cringey memes. The dialogue is dumbed down because NoA knows half their customers are childish fuckwads that will eat shit and mindlessly defend it.

Will I get dubs?

Is OP a fag?

TOPPITY TIPPITY KEK

Will i pass my uni?

Just filter them. Hopefully mods will do their goddamn job when they wake up.

Will Tim, my 5 year old neighbor, enjoy if I fuck his young tight boipucci? No pedo.

>>>/suicide/

How can that be when pic related came out the same year?

I'll tell you when I get around to playing it. Honestly, altering some costumes doesn't really bother me that much, but I'll still do everything I can to oppose it, just on principle. If you censor a game, you aren't getting my money, but maybe I'll buy it second hand or pirate it later down the line and have fun with it.

>>>/gasyourself/

Huh. Now if only I could get the audio issues sorted.. music and voices seem almost non-existent compared to sound effects.

Should I stop lifting for the day?

XBX did open world much better than Witcher.
Also Mechs > Horses.

Later revisions fixed most of the sound issues, but as you say they require better hardware because muh accuracy.

Something clearly went wrong there.