4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite type of gun to use in games?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Revolvers usually.

Revolvers and pistols. Always my goto gun.

Morning everyone

I'm booking my hotel and buying my plane ticket tonight! I've planned out trips like this before when I had jobs in the past but it never felt real. Getting the passport and actually booking this shit makes me realize its actually happening. Feels good.

I remember liking that remote controlled missile launcher in Ratchet and Clank. Even in Going Commando it still felt like the most useful of the carry over weapons, since it could still be used for scouting.

Well have fun.

THE SHOTGUN

How long until you go?

One shift today. Finally got the last achievement I needed in The Simpsons Game. Trying to figure out which game I should 1K next apparently you can 1K NBA 2K6 in like 30 minutes. Have to double shift at work tomorrow, and it's graduation week, so we'll be fucking packed. I wanna die.

Shotgun.

Do you actually know moon? I mean, I know that in Japan they seem to push learning English as well since it's useful for business, but still.

My mother has started smoking weed. After being the most puritan, anti-degeneracy /fit/ard I could be, this fucking happens. What the fuck.

Auto shotguns in close quarters are best. Nothing beats that one-shot kill feeling in close quarters, sniping one shots don't even come close.

I fucking love using pistols only in shooters. Nothing I hate more than games that force you to bring a "primary" weapon.

Remote control missiles are always fun. One of the 007 games had one and me and my m8s would always fuck around with it.

Intend to. Thanks.

Shotguns are pretty satisfying. How goes user

Almost exactly 3 months.

I dont have a sense of humor and I take everything on a very literal way.

The best is when the revolver is your primary. If i ever get a gun i want one of those really high powered revolvers that can blow up a watermelon.
3 monthts is still a good amount of time. You gonna keep working until then?

Forrest gump?

I think I got the most use out of that thing in the final level of the first game, as there was a stretch just swarming with jet pack goons that if you got into average range of them would easily destroy you. The remote control missile was really good for taking them down outside their range.

I'm downloading Toxikk atm to give it a try. I'm looking for good mp FPS(would be better if free but not an absolute requirement) game recommendations btw

user pls

Nah but I'll be fine. Google translate for menus and shit plus a lot of hand signals when buying shit in stores. Should be fine.

Ay yo montana you should get on that shit. Would calm you out some.

Autism
Hows going?

I own 3 revolvers and have sold a couple I had in the past. They are so damn fun to shoot IRL.
I'm going to work the next month or so. Take a month long break then go on my trip. Going to be comf.

Probably was made for that mission

Im not that retarded

good morning friends. I like the railgun in Q2 and Q3 but right now I'm playing Legend of Grimrock 2 and I like all the muskets and pirate guns in that game

Send me back some novelty snacks ;^)

My favorite gun was the Genesis Gun in Trick of the Tail for the Commodore 64.

It's monotonous work. It helps me relax somehow.

cool, thanks for asking. Have a nice morning anime man.

Picked up Tower of Guns for free through chrono.gg today, might install it overnight. Not sure yet. Ended up picking up some cheap earplugs too because I haven't been sleeping well lately. Hopefully I can get some rest when I'm ready tonight. Got a busy week ahead, so that's gonna be fun.
Revolvers all the way. Not a fan of the big cartoony ones some games have, though. I prefer a modern (by revolver standards) design and a more normal size. Something you might see an old-timey detective carrying. Something like this from Payday 2.

Goddamn these dungeons in lands of lore are fucking confusing as hell. I love it. Its so good.

Fuck man that's hard. Weed is such cancer.

why?

I don't know really. Maybe I was just bad at dealing with those things at a proper range. Either way, while in R&C2, the legacy weapons quickly get phased out since the new weapons can evolve through usage, that one retains utility even though it soon does fuck all damage.

Buy a box on amazon. Got one for xmas last year and it was fucking awesome.

Whats it do?

I'm the same with leveling up in games I guess.

Do anything fun?

I may be a canuck but I'm not a degenerate faggot who's going to spend shekels on tobacco two electric fucking jewgaloo. Holy christ, WHY ARE THEY SMOKING WEED

hello 4am friends
I was trying to sleep because I need to get up tomorrow to run a tabletop session for my friends and they might literally kill me if I cancel, and I need to get up with enough time to prep some game material before I leave for it. The game is scheduled to start in less than 12 hours now.

Feels keepin' me up. Haven't worked out outside of martial arts class since school ended, noticeably have gained weight and feel worse. Feels bad.

Feel conflict of identity and belief. Not sure what I truly believe, where I stand.

Turning 22 in less than a month. Don't know how I feel about that, but it's not a good feel. Remember being excited for your birthday when you were young?

Still unemployed. Don't want to be anymore. Will call my old boss back next week if I can't find another job lead before then.

I think I'll just listen to a post-rock album I found tonight and drink my cider and read this thread. Hopefully if I take some sleep meds I'll be able to get some sleep and wake up in time.

Control status: lost.

Ever wish you'd never been born?

Recently developed a fondness for heavy chainguns or miniguns to mow down crowds of dudes, but long time fan of the shotgun or assault rifle variant of the game. In fantasy games, magic or my FISTS.

What you got planned for this week user?

Never did play randc back in the day. Look too silly

Just try it, don't you want to be cool?

See

Pretty much every day for the last 13 years, fam.

da crossbow in half life monica dat thunk got a nigga sprung kno wut i'm sayin monica

yo momz sound cool af tbh monica

3 monfs, bruh u ain't gonna make it itt tbh monica #justsaynmonica

Just watching Mario TAS speedruns, this one's pretty good.

Damn, that sucks. I dont know how she can tolerate that smell. Weed has to be one of the worst smelling things ever.

Isnt there like one of those monthly boxes that sends foreign snacks to your house? I might sub to that for a while.

There must be some kind of brainwashing making people smoke weed.

muffled board shilling in the distance
Battle rifles are the best. Just wish they weren't so garbage in Planetside 2 because I'd use them constantly.

real talk monica unless you got da money to burn dem (((subscription sevices))) is likely jewish af tbh fam.

Birthdays are the worst. But you are still young fam. 22 isn't too bad.

I had someone at work think I was 30 yesterday

Why you think that?
If its money I already got my planeticket payed for an then some. I technically only need 1 more paycheck and I can afford to go.

Yeah theres those too. I just bought two different bundles from two different sellers on amazon. Got a nice variety that way.

Well, Father's Day is tomorrow. My dad's birthday is the day after. Tuesday I have to do some stuff around the house for my mom because she can barely walk and my stepdad recently found out he has a heart condition. Wednesday I have a meeting about making my high school graduation official. Then Thursday is the steam sale, so that'll be nice. I've got about $13 Canadian saved up. Sometime this week I need to apply for college, too.

To be fair, its not a cancerour service like those 1up boxes. They send shit you actually want.

it makes me not hate being alive for a brief period of time

how close to wizardhood are you really?

If I wanted to be cool I'd wear ballcaps backwards and spin a fucking yo-yo. There's nothing good about weed except weight gain for anorexics.

You're not helping BMX.

Yes, it's like, sniffing rotten greenery under a bridge. It's fucking rancid and unpleasant.

i'm jus pessismsn it up monica

i b sendin company's letters axin how many tribesman they got up inzz there lately b4 i cop shit offa dem. i ain't been coppin till they respond tho

wel maybe gimme her number n let a nigga talk to her about it tbh

I got real sick in elementary school and I just wish I'd gotten a little bit sicker so I could've died while I was still mostly happy.

Pretty sure you can import shit like those ridiculous flavors of Kitkat they sell there online.

I'm not going to be getting any sleep until the morning after tomorrow most likely. Landscapers coming out here in the morning and going to make a ruckus, and by afternoon it's going to be really damn hot.

I've been unemployed all my life aside from a whopping three days. Not like I have anything to offer anyone out there that someone else couldn't give better.

Maybe you should start going for a nighttime jog, depending on where you live.

Ratchet and Clank's a great series (at least the PS2 games; haven't played the PS3 specific ones yet). Yeah, it's cartoony and humorous, but they're really well made. Really loved the narrator for the Quark sidescroller minilevels in R&C3, calling absolute bullshit on Quark having actually done any of that shit (being it was meant as a "play the biography of the galactic hero" thing).

I guess it works if you want to listen to a podcast.

I don't understand how to run those long ass games, seems like too much work.

Geeeeez user. Sorry to hear the first half.
Also thanks for the reminder on fathers day

I'm 27. I've slept with half a dozen women though.

I don't know. My ex's mom was bipolar and it mellowed her out a whole lot. Was intolerable otherwise.

I've got everything planned perfectly and every thing is lining up. Things are even cheaper than I expected too.
Also I found some comfy strip shows to watch while there today

I was a planned baby. I actually grew up with parents who wanted to be parents

The neighbors upstairs smoke weed constantly, i smell it every time i walk across the hall. Its fucking nasty.

A reward of 500(you)s has been posted for information leading to the finding of "Keksimusmaximus". This user went missing roughly three weeks ago.

Dude just work out lmao. No, but really, I understand. But working out solves the problem much more than weed. I say this as a bipolar autist.

Are you going to tell her to stop setting fire to the reef or what?

They should've worked out instead of imbibing the herbal jew.

It's just gonna be kind of a pain. Dinner on Sunday for free, though, courtesy of my grandma. That'll be alright.

Those kitkats are insanely overpriced online.

But what happens when you go depressive and stop working out like you do every month.

Working out is always the solution isnt it. I need to start.

I like the rocket launcher.

Thats not a gun.
Hows your day going user?

Free food is always great.

it ain't nasty it's earthy n natural n u b hatin on a niggas unduly monica

well dat sound nice monica can u get me a cheap bauble or sum sort monica while u ova there?

i wuz jus gonna get her a better connection possibly try to hit too

Then I get mad at myself for being a faggot and start up within 3 days of the melancholy. I've gotten really good with it, the depressive episodes don't get to me anymore. I don't drop the workout, just other hobbies like vidya and language learning until it's over.

Yes, it is literally always the solution.

It smells like firey rot

And how many of them were actually sober?

Well, they are both an import and a novelty snack. Still, I have to wonder why they haven't bothered doing much like those out here.

>tfw you almost hung yourself as a fetus.
Considering the various issues I've had, and that, I think nature was trying to say something there.

Cause it makes them FEEL GOOD. Instead of doing the right thing, people nowadays focus on their own selfish shit.

Then you're definitely not going to get her cell number. I mean, at least you're honest.

Sure is. Better than cooking, that's for sure.

there have been multiple points in my life where I avoided death by a slim margin of chance. i wish i'd died at any of those points.

sounds rough

it's a lot of work when you first start out because you feel the need to plan and write out for everything that could happen or for the entire session. these days I have a skeleton outline, a bunch of ideas in my head, a handful of notes, and wing the rest on the fly.

you've slept with one more 3DPD than I have.

I was a planned baby too, grew up the youngest of 4.

I don't have a gym membership right now, can't afford one. First fucking thing I'm buying when I get a job again though. Should've gotten one instead of my FFXIV subscription.

i think there were some issues involved in my birthing too. if only one of them had been fatal.

You can just do push ups and other body exercises in the meantime. If you do enough, no matter your level, you'll get the high you need to kill the sad.

Yee find you some nip air jordans or somethin

How old is your mom anyway? Weird for an oldy to start smoking randomly. Maybe she smoked while you were in the womb and thats why your retarded

Smells like earth and flowers

I've had a couple long term gfs.

I never cook. Eat out and have junk food mostly.

I'm the neetbux user. Apparently I was denied because the wrong information was entered in, so my dad sent in another form with the right information. Also I had chinese food. The weekly open mic night started yesterday, but I didn't go because I already ate and it was raining.

Ol' Righty is not a girlfriend.

I just want a life like my dad has. Its probably impossible in current year.

Same here, man. It's not a feeling that having nice things can fix, either. I'm dating but that's a superficial nice feeling. These feelings are like having something rotting inside of you, so no matter how okay things look on the surface everything inside is just all fucked up. Sometimes I wonder how much is inherited mental problems and how much comes from obviously being an unplanned, unwanted baby.

You also assproblems-user? Just curious if both coincide.

Ahhh always thought you were a forever alone tbh

Ohhhh nice, hope you get it now.
And I wish there was a good chink place near me. The only one we have now is really really overpriced. Being cheap is the best part of chink food and the fucked it up.

Look at this loser

She's 51.
Yeah, let's go my man. That's another thing, too. My absentee father told me on my ninth birthday that she smoked weed while I was gestating, so he was a prick, but maybe my mother isn't much better. I am 100% out of this place, holy christ.

haterz ey where monica i swear

da gud kind monica like purgin degernate angel rapin niggas sodom n gomorrow type shit monica das wut i b puffin on got yo boi stuck monica fo'real

wtf i did not sign off or get paid from dis

Called it! Sue her!

I dont like having my senses messed with

I don't remember ever calling myself that.

Literally what's the point?

Yeah, I need to start a bodyweight routine until I can get a gym membership. Bodyweight exercises aren't super beneficial towards my specific fitness goals, but they're better than nothing for sure.

I'm holding out for the waifu age. the day when I can have my perfect gynoid waifu, or upload my brain to my perfect 2D life. the fact that this is so close and possible is a reason I haven't an hero'd.

I just force myself to keep going. Bitching about it isn't going to do me any good, and I can't kill myself. This is just my cross to bear.

I always thought you were a forever alone too.
I was engaged at one point in my life.

That's fuckin' mirth. It doesn't smell at all like Mirth.

Nigger, I'm not retarded, I'm just bipolar. If she smoked weed while I was there I would've been a vegetable. I should add she also smokes cigarettes a fuckload. Not sure how she's still alive at her age.

Can't use on my laptop table

Yeah I don't know. It shouldn't cost 50$ for a family of 3 to eat though.

Wew how'd that go?

I finally remembered what i was gonna say.
I really dont want to have sex with a woman until it gets into a very serious relationshipn like engagement level. I dont understand why people fuck around so much, just for pleasure. You lose all feelings for the woman you settle down with, if you do at all. Its basically like drugs, but permanent effects.

I think im gonna be too old by the time the waifu age comes about. And i want kids.

Get. A bigger table.

He'd probably get fined for driving her to smoke weed in the first place.

Oh. Well, there's one guy calling himself butt-problems user around from time to time. Was just wondering if you were also him.

Cigarettes really aren't as bad for you as the jews claim. They just don't want you to embrace nicotine which fights off a lot of their chemicals.

This table has survived 3 laptops and I've had it for over a decade. No way.

Yeah, just one day at a time. I'd kill myself if it didn't mean leaving a cute girl and an elderly cat behind.

No thanks.

le anime faec with interrogation marks upon picture

Nope, no relation.

seeing how I described it in the past tense, not well.
we were long distance for some time after she moved away, and then it came out that I had cheated on her with a girl who's BF had also moved away, who I had been friends with, so she and I became FWB's to satisfy our carnal desires while our romantic partners were away. in the end I dodged a bullet, she ended up being far more fucked up in the head than I originally knew her to be. Don't know if I look back on all that with regret or not.
the girl who I cheated on her with is easily the hottest 3DPD I've put my penis into.

Life extension technology is getting better every day.

i'd care more about the cat than the girl. My dog is another reason I can't an hero, the fucker loves me and I love him too much for me to do that to him.
Not sure if its good or bad that he's just barely not a pup, barring some horrid accident *knock on wood* he's gonne be around for at least another 7 years.

I just rinse it in water after and use special toy cleaner once a week. Works fine.

Your risk of cancer with cigs still isn't much higher than normal

That ain't gonna kill you though.

Get you one of them pedophile teacher ladies.

If I had to pick between them I'd pick the cat. He keeps me up with his howling for attention and makes a big mess but I've had him since he was a kitten and I was a little kid. 16 years, man. He's my best buddy.

No way. I would rather be alone with my waifu at that point.

Didn't know you had it in you fam

HE
you don't have to stay with them. Just, like, make babben.

Control is but an illusion. An illusion that forces me to draw zergling monster girls in pixelshit.

Revolvers.

u mean myrrh? mirth is like happiness n shit, so like how could u not like smelly happy nigga fo'real

i can actually run farther n jump higher whilst smokn tbh

YO I FUCKX W/ DAT PIC

I think I'd rather spend what little spending money I get on tech and cheap media when I come across it than drop money on drugs.

Why do I imagine you're going to wind up the topic of a "my parents found my toys" thread on /a/ one of these days?

Im not going to bring a child into this world with a mother like that. It would be child abuse.

can i see?

Good taste. Hows your day going user?

For one thing I have a lock and key on my door for a reason. Secondly my parents are awkward as shit and would never ever mention if they did find them.

a man who has his priorities straight

I wasn't out of high school, and she was smoking hot for a 3DPD and I liked her a lot. Everyone can testify that you're controlled by your dick in high school, I was in that stage of wanting to fuck everything that moves. Nowadays, I definitely don't. I regret cheating, not necessarily because it destroyed that relationship, but because of immoral and wrong I now believe and know it to be.

are you even actually a nigger

Yeah, myrrh, you educated, animated and authentic pretend-negro. And fuck no you don't, you just can't judge height.

Yeah, well, suffering makes strong men. Look at me, childhood and teenaged years were fucking HELL and I turned out well.

I have enough sense to not even have any while im living with my parents.

They're going to grow up to be gay liberals with a mother like that and no father.

is this not a board fo black ppl?

Bros before hoes, even if that bro needs you to clean up his shit for him, leaves fur everywhere, and is so old he needs you to carry him up stairs and pick him up so he can get on the couch.

Anyone here know good places or things to do where I can actively practice holding conversations and interacting with large amounts of girls on a regular basis? My brain is fried and I can't think of anything right now.

4am OC coming through

Custody battles are turning in favour of men these days :^)

ooga booga where the squares and triangles fit.

church softball n urban roller rinks

Yoga clubs.

Elementary school.

I stuck by one 3dpd through highschool college and then some. Regret not fucking more while I was still into 3dpd

Its literally the best money a man can ever spend. Its worth the risk

Speaking of cats, went looking for that orange cat a family member saw some days back and thought was a stray. Saw AN orange cat on the way back from dinner. Walked back to where he was a few minutes later, though he'd moved to the top of a nearby car. He seemed grouchy, but livened up when I gave him some cat treats I brought. Not sure if it's the same cat said family member saw before, but certainly friendly if you give him food. Think what he may have wanted more was water though; his meowing sounded dry.

It's not done, not even close. It needs a lot work, shading and form to say the least.

Fine. Thank you for asking. How about yours?

Could i not just find a cute woman who wants to be a housewife to raise the kids?

You could, but who does that these days? Shit's boring. And also seemingly impossible to find.

I didn't even consider those. thanks dudes.

everyone on imageboards is a heterosexual white male underachieving neckbeard until proven otherwise.

words to live by

if you're a normalfag sack of shit, bars, nightclubs and parties. If not, try visual novels and anime.

i had my first relationship freshman year, lost my virginity on valentines day of freshman year. then another relationship that became the engagement that went from sophomore year of high school till maybe a year after high school ended. after that, a couple hookups. I don't particularly have any strong feelings about fucking 3DPD anymore, beyond maybe disgust. I've become entirely apathetic to 3DPD, and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

awww she precious, u see blizzard makin a star craft vn bout a reluctant zergling princess or sumn?

this tbh as well but yoga hoes b top tier tbh

Mine is ridiculously friendly. Doesn't like other cats much but he loves people. Used to climb up on my desk or the couch or sit on my consoles whenever I was doing something else so I would pay attention to him. Sleeps a lot now, but still likes to sleep near me.

Naaaah plus my box of them is hidden under my computer table that you can only access from my bed anyway. Unless they crawl against my nasty semen encrusted bed, I'm fine.

Was ok. No work. Overslept. Kinda fucked at work cause of it today

It might be boring, but i would take boring happiness than exciting hell.

Im gonna be that dad who sticks a post it note with "traps and futa are gay" to the monitor.

Hair salons, strip clubs, Hooters.

hmu

delet this

Same here. Its honestly gross to think about. I can appreciate the 3d form still but wouldn't fuck one.

Everything but Hair Salons is awful advice.

Why would you want to interact with large amounts of them anyhow? I mean, if you're doing that, you're not likely to actually get to know any one of them that well. Might be better to do so with a lower amount, provided you already have a point in common. I'd say taking a class might be a good way, but I can't advocate doing so in the current SJW educational climate.

I'm sure there's some equivalent of imageboards in Africa for you, at least amongst the computer literate apes there. I mean, Holla Forums's found chat sites of Africoons talking shit about other tribes they know, and expressing fears of the white man's ebola worshipping cultists.

Hello everyone. Just finished working out all night because autism. Now i'm thinking of how to model my own vtmb character so I can have a unique PC. Or at least retexure. I've also retextured an FCO face for new vegas since the faces are too dark for the bodies i use.

Also, has anyone been keeping up with that chick Holla Forums has been investigating from e3? The one who missed her E3 shit when she went to LA, and it was found out she was in a crack den with 3 niggers smoking crack or snorting coke and getting a train run on her while her boyfriend and her friends were freaking out wondering where she got to?

Also, I havent slept in almost 2 days. I dont know why but havent wanted to, and i'm supposed to go to my cousins tonight. I cant afford energy drinks until I start working too, so I dunno.

Pottery. Poetry smash. omegle. Chatroullette.

user.ib.ru/johanessburg is pretty hawt tbh

What a pile of human garbage. I hope they fry.

E N R I C H E D
My old cuck/liberal friend brought me to one of those events once, and his nymphomaniac open-relationship girlfriend was eyeing me up the whole fucking time. Worst experience of my life, besides the insane women screaming about rape on stage into a microphone.

i don't use normalfagchat anymore

if i wasn't so devoted to Ruri, maybe under the right circumstances the right 3DPD could seduce me. But nowadays, the thought of 3DPD sex is gross, and knowing what I do about false rape accusations, spermjacking, and other nefarious things, I would want nothing to do with it.

I know the reputation for most cats to keep to themselves and, in a time where there's less need for most to be hunting vermin, are basically freeloaders, but I've known some really friendly people-oriented cats myself. A friend of mine's will actually cheerfully greet guests at the door when they show up.

What the fuck compells them to piss on cars of a specific color? What the fuck?

I figured that 3dpd thing at e3 was just some publicity thing she was doing "oh teehee I just lost my phone thanks for all the worry and attention to my blog/patreon/whatever"
This is so much more funny.

To get better at it. if I'm constantly caring too much or overthinking things, it will be hard to know when the right girls are there because I'll be too caught up with my own shit.

hey

Hi.

?

they actually called poetry slams tbh monica unless they is sum smash bros poetry shit idk about

ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mine used to do that too when he was younger. He would also eat any bugs he came across. Was funny watching him hop in the air to try and scoop flies into his mouth.

fuck you.

They'll probably get a welfare check instead for being poor, harassed minorities, unless ICE gets to them first.

How goes hey user

Night anons

Enjoy not being here.

gnight monica

Cya next time user

Well again, it helps to already have a point in common, like going to the same place or having a shared interest (hence why I'd say a class). At least then there's a slightly less chance of spilling your spaghetti over having to pick a random point to bring up. Though, for all I know these days college chicks might claim rape for you even talking to them.

Don't you like your multicultural society goy? Who wants safety and respect among neighbors? That's just racist old time thinking.

That's why I suggested it. The dregs of society. He can test out conversation options all he wants on them. Might even find a slut like your friends girlfriend and wet his wario.

Nah, she was gone for over 30+ hours, and missed all the games shit she came for, then Holla Forums got autistic alongside twitter and tracked down the crack den she was in and found a small video of her with 3 blacks in her g string and them smacking her ass. Shes also a former stripper and used to be addicted to crack. So she was probably getting a train run on her ass and smoking drugs while her boyfriend was freaking out and her friends. And shes doing terrible TERRIBLE damage control. Disgustingly the boyfriend took her back. Apparently shes also married but is "seperated" from her husband, probably for being a ho.

Nite faggot.

Now I know what to do, but breaking these habits ain't going to be easy.

i mean da name problematic af tbqh

Holy shit thats hilarious. VIDEO GAMES

At least you are making progress user

How are you doing

Sheeeiiiittt Nigga hows it hangin

No U

Warhammer 40k 8th edition launched today
I also before getting it I went to a dog show for 20 minutes

Popping in real quick one last time. Mom and sis are being kinda loud at 2 am. Should i send them that one fithy frank STFU song? Is it worth the backlash?

makes the piss go faster

low monica but also half mast

wut how wus dis i missed dis shit entirely? i hope it wasn't da hoe i was runnin a train on

Why were you at a dog show?

I'm okay. Just watching videos and stuff.

Do it.

I've learned this the hard way. There's so much uncertainty and uncomfortableness that's all apart of meeting new people.

This shit is legitimately frightening. I saved a lefty magazine where my university is at. It's got an article talking about how a "rapist" got off with zero charges, but I'm thinking it was a false accusation. Now his reputation is completely ruined. There's even more bullshit in there. I might have to upload the articles some time.

Can't be helped when that's the actual fucking series name ("-Stalker"). Though you might have a point. Probably similar to why Otaku no Seiza never has had a fan-translation patch.
Pretty much "Destroy the Matriarchy: The Game".

those thighs are powerful.

Fantastic message from this young girl.

At least you're not in a hostel

Nice, I hope you keep on trucking

Grandparents who live 400km away were there to show their dog
So I basically went to say hello and saw Grandpa walk his dog around the ring, then left to go to GW to get my 8th ed of 40k

They're just laughing at it. Its not working.

I wouldn't say I bothered with becoming friends with a lot (or really even more than a handful) of people in my time in school, especially when I wasn't liable to see most of them after a given year/semester, but everyone taking the same class together and having the same assignments makes an opportunity to occasionally chime in. And if you're good with a particular topic, you can get people coming to you for help (which can lead to conversation) than you trying to initiate interaction with them yourself.

Told you the autism wouldn't work.

And don't forget! if mexicans exlude whites, it's because they're celebrating their culture. But if you, whitey, don't accept every minority you're a filthy right wing racist.

Ask them if they've lost control of their lives too.

Men arent supposed to be passive aggressive. If you want them to shut up, tell them to shut up. Assert dominance or submit. Are you the man, or are you the child?

I mean, i kinda am the child.

this is in the definition of aspergers. welcome to the spectrum.

Well, fucking, tell them to shut up anyway.

if i post some art i drawed today will people promise not to buly me

is papa home

There is only going to be bully

Yes I will.

Also consider playing some hentai or moonman with the speaker volume turned up.

Going to bed for real this time

Except when they pretend mexicans are white to inflate the white statistics to not freak americans out about quickly becoming minorities and being discriminated against in the country their ancestors founded and built.

Then tall mama you love her and put the head over your pillow. Or ask your big brother to do it for you.

Sorafag please go.

It's not just Mexicans either. You can occasionally see night-camo niggers in the screens.

Me? Bully? Never.

The fucks a night camo nigger? Is it like DMX in mission impossible cosplay?

Don't forget when they want to make people think a white is the one euthanizing other minorities.

close.

Mike Enouch?

The whole zimmerman thing was another level of jewry. Not only did they try to pass a mexican off as a white guy, but they misrepresented his 911 call to seem racist.

Well thats disturbing. Like the tyrone version of the cheshire cat.

Nice class. Try to press how far some of them are along, and consider introducing them to some Holla Forums-lite topics and redpill them further.

The term White Hispanic was created because of Zimzam

second city or ucb monica?

more like KYS
LMAO
I'm going the fuck to bed.

well in da strictest sense of da word hispanic jus mean spanish speaking or from a spanish speaking country so ye dey b white hispanics monica on da str8 up type tip tbqh but dey is also sum people south of da border w/ say in argentina's case a lot of like german ish mostly, which zimmerman wuz but i mean u jus gotta look at a nigga u know dat nigga a beaner tho fo'real n i'm still pissed dat nigga wouldn't box me tho real talk

donut diss krs monica

fuck you.

Did not know that. So zimmerman was when they started trying to ruse the world that mexicans were white.

Fuck you too user

Four AM, chocolate pudding
No games, no vidya here
Posting endless trash while the mod's all sleep

Blog posts as tragic, as a sperg attack
I press my fingers 'gainst the keys
And say that, "I shitpost
So much I can't help myself."
I shitpost
So much I can't help myself.

If I had a real job, like people my age
Instead of reading chans, I'd be in my bed asleep
If I was just employed, earning a real wage
I'd keep a normal schedule and wake up with the sun

Reading all these posts from the tripfags
And the trips just keep on posting
One talks like a nigger, but I can't find my rope
(Here in the West, demographics are black, no turning back)

If I was just employed, like some sort of norm
Instead of posting here, I'd be in my bed asleep
If I was just employed, not regretting I was born

Old web-em's
Of Light Up The Night
There is where it starts
Old web-em's
Of Light Up The Night
There is where it starts
This is where it will end
Here comes the thread again

Four ninteen, and I know I'm ready
Spell-check my blogpost, you'll read and we'll all kvetch
Eternally caught in this same thread

If I had a real job, like people my age
Instead of reading chans, I'd be in my bed asleep
If I was just employed, earning a real wage

There is where it starts

There is where it starts

what?

>Fuck you too user

yee yee

They've been lying in the data for years but the term White Hispanic was created for Zimzam

It's okay. There's always tomorrow night~

Its such a terrible lie too. He doesnt even look white.

media is gunna media

;_;

I'm fucking done with these people. I'm moving away and dropping all fucking contact. Ordering my passport on Monday. Who knew it'd take something like this for me to finally get off my ass and do something?
I just feel bad for little sis. Poor girl will be raised by a mentally ill divorced narcissist. She'll probably be as fucked up as I am.

I know that feel, mate.

user gues what u wana hear a thing i realised ?????

Did you realize that your artwork is not all that shit?

no i realised that if someone came up to me and asked if i was okay, really okay i'd probably start crying and stuff

hopefully nobody does that lmfao

u okay fam?

yeh im actually very okay but i just feel like if i'd cry if someone asked me that

lik, rly okay tho?

i mean someone irl. like if they sat down with me and seemed proper concerned and stuff

user don't make me feel things, I'm trying to stop.

But yeah, no one's gonna ask me either. Just

Sure, I might feel better if I did, but it's gonna be hell until it gets there, and I'll still be mentally unstable even when happy. And since meds are gonna make me more social, that will just lead to more people lying to me and betraying me in the end, and I'll end up at square one.
At least I can get used to isolation.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

B.

im not really sure what kind of stuff youre talking about with your mental stuff but everything will be ok user! you can make everything work out ok

cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc

sniper rifles are my fav

why just a month

Well, older sis is fucking off back to Scotland in ten days, so that will be a load off, I won't be terrified walking around my house. After that, it's just legal shit - applying for visas and stuff. Also have to sign up at the unemployment office because I'm quitting my shit job, that's trying to reinvent the wheel, and if I don't sign up at the unemployment office, I have to pay 32 euros a month for health insurance - shekels that I simply can't afford at the time.
I was thinking of picking up a Switch or something for Black Friday, with Kirby, and Mario Odyssey looking pretty good, but there's more important things to spend my savings on.
1 431.91 euros, and I'll be getting an extra 100 or so for my last days at work in three weeks.
That should hold me off decently enough for now, especially since I barely eat anything.

Combo breaker?

Storytime?

MEDS ARE SHIT, WORST FUCKING SHIT NA, FAMILY IS NOT WORTH AS MUCH AS FRIENDS, YOUR FRIENDS ARE FAMILY IF THEY AREN'T SHIT
DON'T GIVE UP HOPE user
CHASE YOUR DREAMS
TELL YOUR FAMILY TO EAT SHIT
YOU CAN DO IT user
I BELIEVE IN YOU
DO YOUR BEST user
I KNOW YOU CAN
IN THIS WORLD WHERE EVERYONE IS TRYING TO FUCK YOU OVER YOU CAN ONLY RELY ON YOUR OWN GROUP, BUT THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS, LIVE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR OWN HAPPINESS user, FIND MEANING IN FRIENDSHIP AND SELF-RELIANCE
DON'T GIVE UP

See
She's bringing the fucker with her, of course. So yeah, that will be nice. That, and mother's going back to work, since she was on holiday for the while. So some alone time.

Thanks mate.
Honestly, I'm alive and making vidya only because I want to prove all these bastards wrong. They want me to fail, they want me dead, I will prove them wrong.
I have fantasies sometimes of getting at least somewhat successful. Could you imagine if that were to happen? They'd come crawling back, begging, because suddenly I'd have shekels and they wouldn't.

howcome every1 hates their jobs? what job an education does u got user??

I don't

that's a lurker you motherfuck

Retail, at our regional equivalent of Home Depot. They started reinventing the wheel, sending me to whatever department "needs" me for the day, and with anxiety issues as it is, having to tell people "I don't fucking know, go ask the consultants" every ten minutes really fucks with me.

Just finished my last High School exams a few weeks back. 19 no bully, we just start going at 7 here

Bunnings?

Slavic, not Aussie.

Squats?