Female models got fucked up on metal gear 5 and i don't know what's causing this

Female models got fucked up on metal gear 5 and i don't know what's causing this

Diamond Dergs

this is what you get for having female soldiers

i want an excuse to beat the shit out of someone

What, you afraid to hit someone who can hit back harder?

uploading a webbum in a few

sure

they're clearly asian, reported for racism

they look stronk

holy shit what happened to the resolution

QUALITY THREAD OP
BRAVO

They just look like relistic chinks now

Good, keep them this way.

Are those albino africans?

I think a chinese mixed negroid.

There’s nothing to fucking DO in MGSV. The game wasn’t finished and there’s barely any replay value. I literally only play it to keep myself from committing suicide.

I'm pretty damn sure I saw this face before somewhere, so I'm inclined to think you're rusing.

OP could have just installed it for all you know

Time to praise my proud finngolian heritage

fuck the resolution son, what the fuck is that FOV? Goddamn 60? 50 when you're running? Holy shit, you might as well play staring through a paper towel tube

Do you mean this face?

user just can't into webming and cropped the vid

Oh, this guy’s just reposting shit from months ago. How autistic do you have to be to pull this shit?

this
im too retarded to do webms, i did a fixed version but it never got posted so i just went to bed

Feminism

You installed infinite heaven wrong. Do it again, or update your mgs. If you're playing a pirated one, use an older infinite heaven. If not infinite heaven, you've two conflicting mods. Probably s++ and another mod that adds in custom females.

/thread

Why does he look Finnish to me?

Maybe you forgot to remove every kikongo.

They added Down syndrome to the game?

I didn't play this shit of game but from my understanding is that they added female Soldiers just recently, even though this game has been out since 2015?

That hurts

t. spurdo

I don't know about "soldiers", but there were female NPCs in the game from the start and you could play as them if you ballooned them. I think there was even an article about a "hidden secret" of being able to play the whole of MGSV as a lady written by tranny supreme John Flynt.

female soldiers have been in from day 1

wait i just got what you meant. i was always using infinite heaven for female soldiers

FINALLY. THEY'RE MAKING WOMEN MORE REEEEAAAAAAL
PRAISE KOJIMA!!!

actually i haven't installed any mods

fucking plebs

restarted my pc and did verify integrity
they have opened their eyes now
fuck

MGSV is most definitely unfinished and all the worse for it, but saying that MGSV has no replay value proves your inherent misunderstanding of what the game was made for. It's all game, with the story being heavily trimmed fat. The Truth tapes are like that one fatty chunk in a nice burger that you end up gnawing on for ten minutes even though you're not sure you want to.

IIRC its strange glitch that only happens on the medical platform and can be fixed by going into Paz's room and exiting.

I could have sworn that the only boss the game had was Sahelanthropus and Quiet. For It sure did have the lamest boss fights out of any MGS game, even worse than Peace Walker bosses.

huh, i've gone to paz's room but everyone disappeared on the medical platform, but i'll go ahead and try again

Goddamn son