Share Thread: Vidya AI Edition

READ ME BEFORE ASKING FOR ANYTHING YOU FAGGOT FUCK
Max Char limit is 4958.
Previous thread: archive.is/NG5hO
Webm source >>12764090 (Vidya AI being fucking retarded).

Check IGG-Games first before making a request and that the other links are still up before posting
For Wii ISO`s first check Consoles
For GOG first check the May 16th GOG dump (PC) and the site(s) under Check before posting

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet, shit like bittorents and IPFS.
Read a book or something if you want to catchup
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymous_p2p#List_of_anonymous_P2P_networks_and_clients
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Anonymising_yourself
privacytools.io/
thatoneprivacysite.net/
Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/
Some methods on how to contribute
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/ContributionMthods
pcgamingwiki.com
Useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola
volafile.org/r/HF33Go
CheckingBeforePosting
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting

Hopefully this will now be more visible. If a password is required check the archives, specifically the source thread (if listed).
Archives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Archives
QuickSearchableArchives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives
PC (now including Gnu/Linux and OS X) gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/PC
Consoles: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Consoles
V-OST: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/V-OST
OP-CopyPasta: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/OP-CopyPasta
LewedGames gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/LewedGames
NotGames gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/NotGames

Jdownloader (Limit), MegaDownloader or MegaTools (quota+Limit) plus potentially others from earlier threads. X+Y=Z,X~=if;%goto!,elseif;goto2 Y~=if;spacetogo0,elseif;goto42

Guide to a happy Share Thread
Leechers:
1. Before you request,search online for the file you want,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client,make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:,so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt,upload.Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection,it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files,like images and music,be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow,codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split file if too large],then upload.

Also at >>>/scurv/87

Other urls found in this thread:

youtubemp3converter.to/file?k=eyJpIjoiNDQ5Mzg3IiwiZSI6MTQ5NzgwNzg1MSwidCI6ImRsIiwiaCI6IjUyYjU5OGE0ZGNkYTljYzBhYjg3OTNlMTc1N2Y4MWY3NjEyODMzNGUifQ==
theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/virtual-on/
gianas-return.de/?page_id=453
mega.nz/#!VkZmCQ5a!ctb09zpiDUuhhzb3oikNGH492ezNQ1p4tK-a-4qA0qo
mega.nz/#!NlokjArD!x_Hh7CZJDRtygkfNFxZump19lEbs6OYTls3J0Rn-gDc
mega.nz/#!ltgFzSiZ!OD-LIDDOcWmpPVUeT4qCluG46qxoUWeujmyjfqL3EvY
youtube.com/watch?v=YvIA_RWNBoU
bluemediafiles.com/creatinglinks8qJG9LfyFidlaldiwli1kTUSkSn82FylsejFCipVsahU2r2FXfgX2LgYHme3?xurl=s://mega.nz/#!taZCjJ6J!nMVhzrAGNJyf7SmZM4TsvX4YTmcEQL7ljHF0OLE4kF4
github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases
files.catbox.moe/6l3ugj.zip
eclecticmenagerie.com/jl/quake/quake_campaign_soundtrack.zip
eclecticmenagerie.com/jl/quake/quake_mp1_soundtrack.zip
eclecticmenagerie.com/jl/quake/quake_mp2_soundtrack.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwlfw__24XKPUVlUeXZxc3BGVXM/edit
baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/exanima-soundtrack-thread.3196/
archive.is/v4CX2
gog.com/game/darkest_dungeon_the_crimson_court
firedrop.com/c3de8d932e5139e9
switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
privacytools.io/
thatoneprivacysite.net/
volafile.org/r/HF33Go
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Archives
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/PC
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Consoles
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/V-OST
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/OP-CopyPasta
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/LewedGames
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/NotGames
zerobin.net/)
ps3iso.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107
torrentproject.se/5ce9720502bbf6cc52461debbdfee7a6107e78bb/
support.jdownloader.org/Knowledgebase/Article/View/39/0/router-recorder----create-a-new-reconnect-script
mega.nz/#!OcFw2SqA!bzUX1wkSgRqNMSn5Cj28tIgz7XBnI0taT57r40UuFc4
archive.is/1wpPn
downloads.rgcd.co.uk/mirrored/hydracastlelaby-eng.zip
gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7B0mR2CWkh5VTFveWFCTkpDSHM
mega.nz/#F!e1ZjHKgD!ZFyEUAhs9-UcTMUeuzecrA
mega.nz/#!L8tm1QwD!FQYBlhGaxZ06YdwClFXMLe5ZksK6kUz7dP-VPvTfwy0
cdn.gamesnostalgia.com/files/h/l/hlt740427562t10670417747/xcomapocalypse_dos_win.7z
volafile.org/get/Ym7j7PRdiAiI/setup_thief_gold_2.3.0.55.rar
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmU8Uu9tL8NEwZGN9XEXbm4JBcqTPkHNzWKFcggK18uh3s/PC Games
mega.nz/#!qcVimBoA!JO8xurErQR0tK5nbWumtP90PbRppl38vOHpr9OuOWPE
mega.nz/#!rAMhHILb!ucj-ChP_8S07H_3UtPcBhbRm_gF1wUtenvO9zXoznfM
emuparadise.me/Sega_Saturn_ISOs/Falcom_Classics_(J)/54054
emuparadise.me/Sega_Saturn_ISOs/Falcom_Classics_2_(J)/54053
github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Waits_discography>>12834297
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200060.html
mega.nz/#!Q59lFIoR!NhCoxvQC4lQiXZMVH_4WzZ80X26_19tmltiFWjGreTA
mega.nz/#!skVHzL6R!wxnOduWlVAnB9zpnO5ORmUbst3Z1wx9ehz0mm3Jj4KA
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202380.html
mega.nz/#!p4FRiRpB!CXlLdPFo6uZ5EGZpPYNKymolXLEbgNyKqZIjvGl2pEE
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202046 .html
mega.nz/#!sttX2KZQ!XrIAOb3Oo9Dcra0Il3L-AnIk3u2_7J5EBsL_iGXYWoc
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202141 .html
mega.nz/#!BtchmIzB!nQKjdwTEh0wVrDm14XDJxa-tiTmhMpB6ShOumugBDYc
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200482 .html
mega.nz/#!wt8TVTKQ!g84sI3ASeFduiCQz7UyyXZVEJzMnTvfdvPu4ij5Iv_c
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ198279 .html
mega.nz/#!5hdlRJSL!YzDTNxy40zlTqIXooGwfzTd2UAV4pZsfQYIg24ZTvbo
volafile.org/get/ZTBbd-pv_Kx0/Harbinger.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=xoYeqEMLupE
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ197584.html
mega.nz/#!EGxECBAY!xHU9yUUE5RM-9QtDh-DP1EDdJYOkyb_skL8aszJ8ANI
volafile.org/get/ZoCrqqfttXpL/Broforce_linux.zip
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5fjfA7Fj6oLenh1U1RJYjFDOGM.
epforums.org/showthread.php?77557
epforums.org/showthread.php?77245
torrentsgames.org/xbox-360/flatout-ultimate-carnage-xbox-360.html
archive.is/fLaNI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Asking for 2 things from the previous thread:
Let's do the Odyssey song and Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut Steam version.

Anyone got the PC version of Virtual On?

Is this the "chaika is a shit meme" autist or are you just new?

Is this the "chaika is a good meme" autist or are you just a retard?

speaking of new

Newfaggots please leave. Chaika is eternal.

(checked)
this. newfags leave and stay leave.

Does anyone have Deadbolt?
Also I would like the Supply Drop Update for Enter the Gungeon.

Since when share thread got so esoteric?

Did you try google? That's a GoG game. It should be available in just about any torrent site available. Try pirate bay and if you find nothing come back to me.

What the fuck here is esoteric?

Last time when I came here the links were normal and complete and magnets weren't messed up. But it was a long time ago, but I already got the patterns.

buncha cunts couldn't help themselves and shared these on facebook and other sites
the explanation used to be in the old OP

There's at least 1 person who browses this place that will do as much as he can to ruin things for others, I know that much. Kinda like how somebody kept linking this place during the Salt party so we couldn't push the spoiler raid on halfchan for keks. Basically it's retarded to assume somebody won't pull shit like this if given the chance. I'm amazed these threads have lasted as long as they have tbh

That's why you never spoonfeed.
If they don't know it by now, they're either new or are too lazy to read the damn OP.

I have already contacted the FBI

bump for the niggers in the emulation thread bitching about Emuparadise losing their Nintenshit

Dropping in to say you're all really cool dudes. Here's the soundtrack for StarCrawlers.
#%OsAU0C4a
%TfS-GZfU-bJxtka67AC0r3FK8xAbUMwh-vLFTwgazQE

Anyone have a .zip of v0.90 of Giana's Return? Doesn't matter weither it's the GP32 or Dreamcast version.

Have this installer of v0.83(DL links on the dev's website finally died after 18 years) in return.

QmULYqRfvgNQWqVCECenGTsjWSwt21tuptn3h39qdUoZFQ

It's been 6 hours and no DCMA, what now?

Did anyone upload a mega of Planet Coaster? I looked at the last thread and saw nothing, and I didnt grab the magnet when the initial crack happened

I found it on IGG-games, they have a sister site with torrents so check that out.

why would you ask for shit that is all over the web?

Does anyone have this? I need my dose of autism, but it doesn't seem to be anywhere.

Doesn't /hgg/ have that? Or I might be thinking of a different Dragon prawn game.

I'm looking around, but don't see it yet. Will probably dig around until either I find it or someone posts here.

Anyone got the latest patron build of Cloud Meadow? Ain't no way I'm gonna throw my shekels to fucking (((Schwig))), also can't find anything in /hgg/ since i'ts kinda dead.

Any non-torrent source for pmdg aircraft?

You two might need to check out a prawn dedicated sharing forum.

I googled that and got a mixed bag of results, can you be more specific?

fuck off

How do I bypass the bandwith limit with Jdownloader

Looking mostly for the pmdg 737

they're also release their shit in bulk at KAT

Dead Rising 4 got cracked by BALDMAN: Dead.Rising.4.Crack.V3.by.BALDMAN
REVOLT then cracked it so you can play online. Just use REVOLT's patch on the BALDMAN release: Dead.Rising.4.Update.1.Steamworks.Fix-REVOLT

I assume you mean Super Mario Odyssey theme?
youtubemp3converter.to/file?k=eyJpIjoiNDQ5Mzg3IiwiZSI6MTQ5NzgwNzg1MSwidCI6ImRsIiwiaCI6IjUyYjU5OGE0ZGNkYTljYzBhYjg3OTNlMTc1N2Y4MWY3NjEyODMzNGUifQ==

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:81f07d198bd7704da525c198e5edf73d964cc405

theisozone.com/downloads/pc/windows-games/virtual-on/
Have a quick read of the comments. Some say it works on Win7, some say only XP, some say only 95, and if you lose while using certain robots the game crashes.

You come every thread and whinge there's no shitty meme in the OP that doesn't have anything to do with the thread.
Just stop it. It's not "muh vee culture", that's the shit that 4am fags push.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:572aa528587e140afc6b93d28c3d27ef176ca870
There was a GOG v2.7.0.9 from a year ago, but there's a GOG v1.1.3h2. Despite the lower versioning, this is more recent and is the most recent update listed on Steam.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9b22ac2fccc07dbf6e0bce89aaa16830ad4577e7

It is explained. It's #4 in guide to sharing, all bolded.

There's v1.10 on this site:
gianas-return.de/?page_id=453
Or do you explicitly want v0.90? The latest version for GP32 is v0.99.7.

You want Fitgirl's site. Google for it, easy to find.

Best bet for that kind of stuff, as painful as it is to say, would be to check 4/vg/ in their /vn/ and /hgg/ threads, respectively.
They have lots of good goys who pay for that shit to share with the others.

mega.nz/#!VkZmCQ5a!ctb09zpiDUuhhzb3oikNGH492ezNQ1p4tK-a-4qA0qo
mega.nz/#!NlokjArD!x_Hh7CZJDRtygkfNFxZump19lEbs6OYTls3J0Rn-gDc
mega.nz/#!ltgFzSiZ!OD-LIDDOcWmpPVUeT4qCluG46qxoUWeujmyjfqL3EvY

Here's the YouTube video I found them off. I don't know what the enable button thing is, so if that doesn't make sense to you, check the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=YvIA_RWNBoU

Open each part in a new tab and wait for that image of FFXV to appear, with the blue loading circle. Copy paste each link intoa text document; it'll look something like this:
bluemediafiles.com/creatinglinks8qJG9LfyFidlaldiwli1kTUSkSn82FylsejFCipVsahU2r2FXfgX2LgYHme3?xurl=s://mega.nz/#!taZCjJ6J!nMVhzrAGNJyf7SmZM4TsvX4YTmcEQL7ljHF0OLE4kF4
Remove everything before //mega.nz and it's a working link. Repeat for the other parts.

If it's one of those shitty sites that caps to 50kb/s, Jdownloader can't help you, nor can anything else.
It works on MEGA, however, as it tricks MEGA into thinking you're not downloading anything, thus not going over the cap.

Thanks, where did you find it?

I google'd "FSX PMDG 737 download.

So did i but everything that comes up is obviously full of bitcoin miners

nvm I found it.

ok i need help, isnt this supposed to be a magnet? zMpLUbJ_TFdb5wWIdHOdMRg_77RO2-CH3VBKzRBgnWg
its not working for me(i also tried to remove the lines)

Why don't you fucking make me newfag? Not like Chaika's been hurting you physically or anything. If anything the OP should continue to have it just to piss kids like you off.

Does anyone have a compile (.exe) version of the latest borderless-gaming version?
The source code is still available but I can't do it myself.

He's been around longer then you, I recognize his posting style and I suspect he's the user running the gitgud pages.

Anyone got Quake Soundtracks 1&2 in good quality by chance?

Post source?

github.com/Codeusa/Borderless-Gaming/releases

Obviously not long enough then. I've been here before him for a long time I can promise you that. Who do you think makes these fucking images?

Oh it's you, I thought you up and disappeared.

I haven't tested this so no idea if it works
also visual studio is cancer

files.catbox.moe/6l3ugj.zip

Thanks a lot user, it worked perfectly.
I was finally able to play this game properly (Can't run it fullscreen because it completely fucks up the performance for whatever reason)

You're correct, user:
Chaika doesn't hurt me physically by being in the OP.
However, her absence appears to harm you in some form. Might I suggest you hit up your local GP to get that checked out?

Nah, the user that runs the page is another guy. I modelled my posts on his for clarity sake.

Sage for adding nothing.

Is this why we get anons who don't know what they're talking about bitching about memes whenever she's in the OP? I'm assuming one of them was you. :^)

you've been pushing this and yet you are the only one who makes these and posts them here
how do you not think it's a failed attempt

Attempt at what? Chaika will always be posted here regardless of if it's not in the OP. If newfags fail to understand why Chaika should stay then that's no fault on my part.

It can stay in the thread for all I care, but forcing it as "Chaika has to be the OP" meme will get you nowhere and it has gotten you nowhere so far.
At this point you're like the "This is why the jap industry is superior" autist in the goober threads who only ever posts that one line with the very same image attached to it.

Chaika should be in the OP. Like I said you're to new if you don't understand why.
Only defeatists say this. If you're gonna continue bitch posting I'm just going to reply with more Chaika I've made. I should warn you I have a lot. I'll even do requests and eventually get around to them sometimes

I don't care about the OP. I've read it a thousand times, so I just skip over it every time I open the thread.
The only posts I have made in Share Threads, since the very beginning, about Chaika were in response to autists screeching that she isn't in the OP and making a third of the posts in the thread about her, as you are doing now.
No one screeches when Chaika is in the OP, they only screech when she is missing. You're confusing what happened when she was removed 1 week, you screeched autistically for (50) then she appeared in the next thread and everyone said you were a faggot. That's why people shitposted against Chaika; because a single user got his way because he cried hard enough.

Just settle down and stop posting. You have made 6 posts thus far, with only 1 on topic, which was just "lmao it's ez to find fgt".

They were in the last thread she was in the OP you nignog. Either you're bullshitting me on being here since the start or you have a terrible memory.
I've never even made more than 15 posts in these threads about it. And I've never even seen people post that much about it in general.
Jesus fuck why are you making shit up? There were multiple anons posting about chaika not being in the OP. Not 1 incredibly autistic one. These arguments rarely lasted for more than 20 posts collectively. The fuck are you even on about? Admittedly I tune the fuck out of these threads once they reach 250 or so posts but I either missed a single thread or your just coming up with an asspull narrative.
And I'm saging since it's offtopic anyway. Nobody ever gave a shit whenever I made images and posted them before. That's how I can tell you're either incredibly fucking new or incredibly fucking mad at something that you know nothing about. Here have some OC I just made.

because you didn't shove them into the OP
The reason last thread people complained is because the thread before you would yet again sperg out about how she isn't the OP

Nobody complained if it was in the OP either. Seriously are you retarded enough to think Chaika in the OP was actually hated to any degree besides the fact that we've been doing it for years now?
They complained nothing to that extent. It was literally a few autists saying "ugh sick of this meme" and a few other anons telling them to fuck off. The grand majority of the thread had nothing to do with the actual discussion. This thing about Chaika being a meme is the most retarded argument I've heard in a while. I said a thread or 2 ago that Chaika's surpassed a meme in a similar sense to LOSS edits. Not having her in the OP is a crime in more ways than 1. If you can't understand how this came to be then keep bitching while I post more Chaika's.

Ya'll niggers autistic, it affects absolutely nothing. Shove a thousand chaikas in there, who gives a fuck. Those dumb faces have always been used along with a couple hitlers here and there.
That said, don't expect fags to do the same if they make the OP.

you're about the only one who cares enough to make those edits on here, no need to inflate reality

on and off at best
that's why whenever it would come back it felt pointlessly forced
we may as well have kept Hitler OP

you're talking like one of those retarded vola fags
which would explain a lot actually

Morale here then is OP is always a faggot but used to be less of one. It is a (1) and done after all.

I see new ones posted here occasionally, But this place has shrunk considerably over the years so content being produced naturally will decline. I'm definitely not one of the few people who posts them. Especially when you have every single one you've made saved on your hard drive.
No not really. There was a few threads that might not have it but usually people didn't care because it didn't become repeating like it has now. Again why are you making shit up?
Went there once when I needed a recommendation for something. Saw a post about some guy shitposting about sniffing farts, a retard shouting gay erp shit and left. In any case how would you recognize that brand of cancer if you weren't familiar with it. :^)

I think I'll start posting new repacks and releases for anons. I know a lot of anons don't know how scenefags work, so I'll just skip the bullshit and post magnet links to all new releases I come across. I'll just browse some DBs every couple of days and find releases, plus repacks.

Releases:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:365289f1ed819f305f3ed731c59539a52e605e7d
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A78BAABA1350C37D53079F784452161408BDE11D
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3bef8e1283ea5a33824addd39ccb89c30a2780fe
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5c782b5056301e77e9a7e31d3d6ecc3831ba5bea
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39dfbe249be2a1e989c07d8c848805f1732a4254
Includes all DLC up to current Death and Dishonor
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6fbe41b5260fec8f24fc1aee2cd83bb41790d106

Repacks:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:B25AA48993021923C1E962CF39C3C51B01BCAEA1
There are 3 optional downloads and 8 languages. You only need to pick 1 language and can ignore the animated menu, credits and golf cutscenes (unimplemented) if you want a smaller download.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:318ABF7CB0A4709FA1A788D373D123946036C9E8
11 languages, only need the one you want.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3E99ACB0E06C6441A1B62A40545299F143106EA0
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5068DE27B97A810D29B8408C486FD32A95EBA0EE
10 languages, only need the one you want. English users only need one of the English packs, UK or US.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3E54AB4E1118DDFE7C9B28CBB98097C4105AA0E5
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:390BDD0BB74DB009A63E065809DAA49195AA8723
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:421A2895DC8BE0DE59F8946F8237F3271CF32E25
4 languages, select the one you want.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CE3C158AEB14402701814017654A9A42CA739862

I've posted FitGirl's repacks from the past week as they've put up a lot of popular enough games that anons may of missed. If any user knows where Qoob and Pioneer are posting their repacks since ET went down, send it my way. Not that they're especially good at compression, but they hit a lot of games FG misses.

Embed related is one of my favourite webm's. Polite sage for /blog/ tier shit.
Why yes it is a (1) and done because I don't want to be a (10-15) like I have been in the last few threads at the very least. Also there is nothing at all stopping another from creating the next thread so that the apparent cycle of (at least the last few threads) me creating a thread and then Chinka user can be broken once more.

Added.
It was nice to imagine that I had a body doubble. I borrowed my posting style from the user who suggested sharing something while posting so that the post isn't wasted. I want to say that it was Linux user but can't be shure.

I'l add those soonish.

Missed your post.
Quake I and II don't have "good quality" per se.
They were placed onto the CD as mp3 files and, to my knowledge, there has never been a release in the original, uncompressed format.

Here's all the mp3's, however:
eclecticmenagerie.com/jl/quake/quake_campaign_soundtrack.zip
eclecticmenagerie.com/jl/quake/quake_mp1_soundtrack.zip
eclecticmenagerie.com/jl/quake/quake_mp2_soundtrack.zip
drive.google.com/file/d/0Bwlfw__24XKPUVlUeXZxc3BGVXM/edit

Requesting Chaika.

Requesting Ex Anima OST, even if you have to rip it right out of the game.

That was better then i was expecting after listening to it.

Only option until they release the OST properly.
Here you go:
baremettle.com/forums/index.php?threads/exanima-soundtrack-thread.3196/
Users are adding the new tracks as they are added.

Thanks.

Would any of you have Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator? I want to see how it runs on my PC.

I found it pretty quickly with a little google-fu, is there any particular reason you can't torrent it? IGG-games has a sister site with torrents if you can't tolerate broken parts.

can someone download this and upload it to mega?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8A4A59CD05CB82F5161E204DEEC185C879C06578&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=[FSX]%20-%20[P3D]%20-%20PMDG%2C%20Aircraft%20Megapack%20%28Aircraft%29

Harbringer.
Shoddy looking, isometric, Diablo-styles game from 2003.
Here's Gamespot's preview article on it:
archive.is/v4CX2

meg
#F!VgdS3JaR!uBQU8kHOMdYQ6i17kqwcyA
mag
eca4f576da68391ba55d51e7de7d18d842ff9a08

i can't find this game anywhere, shadowgrounds classic survivor(linux version of shadowgrounds survivor), it was released almost 4 years back, so scene sites with dd have dead links, i found it on rutracker ut it has no seeds, asked a friend who is in gazelle and no seeds there either. Honestly, the game looks shitty but im bothered by the fact it can't be gotten easily, i was able to download the prequel(shadowgrounds) just fine from rutracker as well

GGn has both the windows and mac versions (1 seed each), but you are right the Linux "classic" version is dead.

Soon to be 2 seeds, I just downloaded both of those since they fit my criteria for gold farming perfectly. Still not what you are looking for though.

well, I'll just be patient. Maybe it'll appear some time in the future

That linux version has had no activity for over 2 years, I could send a reseed request if you'd like, but I highly doubt anything will come of it, especially any time soon

well, it is worth a try. It's not like I don't have games to play in the meantime. Thanks, user

Darkest Dungeon Crimson Court is out: gog.com/game/darkest_dungeon_the_crimson_court

Does anyone have a link to it (the GOG version) and whatever is needed to update Darkest Dungeon to the latest version? (I pirated it like a year ago, I'm sure it's outdated.)

Legend of Heroes 7 translation leaked, so nobody else has to put up with adfly I'm also putting it here. Parts 1 and 2.
#!Vr4VgZ5a
!cBF2_XSb1znYFqSBGmEAhdzHV94hHuLQ2BjiAwHiUj4
#!MvIA1LRT
!YFKdlygGU5KO2eznJBjYdmgSAPa15nzbhqL2O6qDHWE

Check IGG.

Thanks Stan!

Do you anons actually use this? Because the downloads I'm getting all have instructions with broken english, and I'm having some reservations.

Yeah, it's legitimate. I've used it for a while and so far no problems.

har-har

Poorly seeded as it's new, but should jump up in a bit.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:fcca47a7b05302d590f0613547f8eee7da07eb8f
That's the whole game, so you'll need to migrate saves. There's no release with just the DLC, judging by release notes from CODEX.

New Releases
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:90FD6BA9688CC4E799AD1321169DE924B7B3D8E5

Check repacks below.

New Repacks
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AE6CFF875C14B5D7B192A38D46FA2528A67AE578

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3C92C45CF2609B481913F7839C728627A67A6911

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:30A2D0FB4600C422F23126AD92071899F8589527

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AD6F5AB95DEFAA041B91925DBA219859A2E08F08

I thought there'd be more releases, but they were just some shitty hidden object game from BigFish and updates.

Completely shit place, but they somehow manage to get scene releases quickly to the BTN. I don't know how they outspeed everyone, but they do.
The torrent releases are 100% legitimate as they just download from topsites and automatically add some .txt and .html files which you can freely delete.
Their DDs should be fine, as they were only a problem when anti-piracy goons were uploading, but now the site admins upload everything themselves.

Thanks mateys.

Aight.
Anyone have an idea or a spot where one can get a few of the RPG Maker DLCs such as Luna Engine? I already have the game, I'm just looking for stuff like Luna.

If someone doesn't mind tossing F.E.A.R. 2 and 3 (with the expansions) my way, I'd appreciate it. KaT and PirateBay are down ATM

Did you check the PC link in OP list first?

Doubt you'll find individual ones.
Here's the "ultimate collection".
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:47be693f12a185d88eddebf632d791f6481805a3

Chuck it into your torrent client and you can just select which files you want if you don't want the entire package. It will likely go slower if you do that, though, versus the entire package.

I think 2 was there at some point, but 3 never was to my knowledge.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:dc83dc4e5d10ca7d604c4ccfd2fa69c0e9a44283
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2a2985fd5496f9f730fd5fc01e1bda8061fced5b

I will never understand why FEAR 2 took up ~12GB but 3 only needed ~4. That rarely happens with vidya; the size usually stays the same or increases. I guess F.E.A.R. 3 did have a lot of missing shit, though.

The biggest culprit is uncompressed assets.

Seems to have an issue with crashing right as it starts up for a lot of people, including me. Shame too, looked really fun.
Kind of surprised by the high required specs though. Wish optimized games were more of a norm instead of a pleasant surprise.

Looking for either WWE 2K17 or Dead Rising 2

Does anyone have a metroid prime pinball rom? It's mysteriously absent.

Here's an update for the game. Not sure if it will fix the problems, but it might. Changelog in the .txt file.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:0CF8AC4335A267A1AC63F7D7F245AD1A0C65E551
I wish devs learnt how to optimise games instead of rush them through UE4 and Unity using their crowdfunded i7/1080 mememachines.

Here's both:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07eb9745c6723ed3921bea71e9a86c5c076e2e0a
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9a0f98d5ecc9daba19164a2ec2899d28dcfb9d7e
Includes the expansion.

EmuParadise got DMCA meme'd by Nintendo.
Try the IsoZone. Hell, just searching "[name] ROM" and skipping EmuParadise and CoolROM will net you a result.
firedrop.com/c3de8d932e5139e9

How long do you estimate the Switch becoming a pirate's wet dream like the 3DS? I'm going to guess 1.5 years.

Where do you guys read on updates for security vulnerabilities / progress on homebrew on the switch?
I only know smea's twitter
Also I feel like a complete retard when I try to read or listen to people when they talk about system security vulnerablities / reverse engineering (ie. what the hell is a syscall?) Any good books for me to read so I'm less of a retard when it comes to this shit?

GBAtemp, for Switch news. Most devs doing it are hiding away on the secret IRCs they used to fuck over the 3DS community, so don't expect much news.

Switch will get hacked by mid next year in terms of access, but it will take longer to get it to even installing games. Call it mid-2019.

If you want to learn about it, go to GBAtemp's Switch forum and read all the write-ups people have made. If you don't want to learn Holla Forums, you just have to constantly read it all and use google or ask someone what something means until you grasp it.

If you want to learn about RE and penetration, just search around for books on the subject. Holla Forums would know a few.

You had the ability to install 3DS ROMs on the 3DS as soon as the kernel mode exploits were out since it was possible to just recycle official dev unit tools. How soon we can pirate games on the Switch will depend on wither or not Dev Unit software leaks like it did in the early days of the 3DS nodding community (when it was still flashcards) and wither or not they actually find a kernel-mode exploit first and not just a usermode exploit

Yes, the 3DS was accelerated by dev units leaking, but Nintendo has reportedly been much more careful with them this time around.
If someone gets a dev unit out to a hacker tomorrow, we could potentially have piracy by Christmas, but otherwise, it'll take a bit.

Also, there's this wiki:
switchbrew.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Very similar to the 3DS one. That will keep getting updated over time with all the funny terminology that confuses people, as well as write-ups and links to PoCs.

Thanks user. I'll start by trying to read up the write-ups on GBAtemp.

What does that stand for?

Proof of Concepts.
In the Switch, for example, someone said "I can access the web browser, here's a write up of how I could do it" then released a video showing them using the browser to access various sites, thus proving the concept of accessing the browser.

That's a poor example compared to other hacks, though. A PoC in the 3DS homebrew scene would of been more like "Hey, I can downgrade from firmware X to firmware Y with this title. Here's a video to prove I'm not lying, but it's still a bit buggy, so wait a bit."

Hello, fellow Holla Forumsideogamers
How do I unzip torrents? I downloaded some from piratebay ARRR but I can do nothing with the file I got.

I had to think long and hard about what you just asked, as it didn't make much sense to me, then it dawned on me.
I'll be honest, in all my years, I've never had someone ask me this question.

What you have is a .torrent file. You may notice that the file is about 1MB or less, which is certainly nowhere near the size of the file you're after.

What you want to do is go to a search engine and find out how to use a .torrent file.

Also,
go back to reddit or lurk maor.

Is this meta bait?

What

It's 5000

But how do I unzip them? I want to play skyrim

You went too far, user. I believed you at the start as some faggot from reddit, but you let loose all of your bait in one post.

Really now Mark, please explain embed related then.

I assume that 5000 can only be reached if the number of new lines is less than the max.

Max Char limit is 4958.
Check IGG-Games first before making a request and that the other links are still up before posting
For Wii ISO`s first check Consoles
For GOG first check the May 16th GOG dump (PC) and the site(s) under Check before posting

We prefer Danknets Magnet links and not that shitty clearnet, shit like bittorents and IPFS.
Read a book or something if you want to catchup
privacytools.io/
thatoneprivacysite.net/
Save EVERYTHING >>>/eternalarchive/
Some methods on how to contribute
pcgamingwiki.com
Useful site to help fix most PC games.
Vola
volafile.org/r/HF33Go
CheckingBeforePosting

Hopefully this will now be more visible. If a password is required check the archives, specifically the source thread (if listed).
Archives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Archives
QuickSearchableArchives gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/QuickSearchableArchives
PC (now including Gnu/Linux and OS X) gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/PC
Consoles: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/Consoles
V-OST: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/V-OST
OP-CopyPasta: gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/OP-CopyPasta
LewedGames gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/LewedGames
NotGames gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/NotGames

Jdownloader (Limit), MegaDownloader or MegaTools (quota+Limit) plus potentially others from earlier threads. X+Y=Z,X~=if;%goto!,elseif;goto2 Y~=if;spacetogo0,elseif;goto42

Guide to a happy Share Thread
Leechers:
1. Before you request,search online for the file you want,even use distributed search engines e.g.InfraSearch,Opencola,YaCy,FAROO. See below for famous links.
2. Look first in the archives and on volafile for the file you are looking for.
3. When requesting, be as specific as possible.If you have the cover art of the file you want,post it on both the share thread and on vola room.
4. Due to asshats in our share thread,links to files will be purposely misleading (have spaces,lines,keys&passwords split in the post),including torrent hashes.
If you see something like: c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a |or| c12-fe1c-06bba25-4a9dc9f519-b335aa7c1-367a88a,it's a magnet link's identifier, probably being a BitTorrent Info Hash (BTIH).
Assuming you have a shitty bittorrent client,make a url prepending magnet:?xt=urn:btih:,so that it works out to magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c12fe1c06bba254a9dc9f519b335aa7c1367a88a&dn=youDIMWITTEDmother.fucker.tar
a. Find and Replace (sed/tr/awk) is your friend

Uploaders:
1. When in doubt,upload.Ask questions later.
2. Upload to many alternative sources (5+) and keep a local copy if space permits.
3. Use a URL shorterner (spaced or split) and/or paste relinks (zerobin.net/) on file links to confuse bots
4. Encrypt your uploads now with a password,key, or generator.Rename the files something random, even their checksums.Maybe even pad files to the nearest GB or so,to confuse bots.
5. If you have a stable computer connection,it is extremely advisable to self host the file, using anonymity tools like Freenet,I2P,Gnunet,distributed NNTP or MixMinion/Mixmaster.

Volafile:
1. Before you upload a batch of miscellaneous files,like images and music,be sure they are unique enough to stand on their own, and that you ask for the majority's the consensus whether to upload the files individually.
2. Vola room owner edit- Upload 5 files and then zip the rest if the dump is larger then 6-7 files. Music Albums exceeding 5 files are to be zipped.When uploading a raw torrent which includes skidrow,codex, etc files either add them to the a zip of the game or just don’t upload those misc files.Properly label files so that they can be identified without asking someone else.For lewd stuff with filenames like RJ74765 either add a .txt file linking to the contents on a website or just add the title to the file "BIG BOOTY WOMEN SIT ON SHOTA FACE (RJ34734)"
3. You can filter files by file type (.txt, .rar, etc) or search the file list with the bar hidden by the filter files button.
a. When in doubt,archive as a single [or split file if too large],then upload.

Also at >>>/scurv/87
A

Had a giggle, hope you had too.
This is really why we come here, user, to pretend to be retarded and angry all the time

Which I assume to be sixty or so.

Nope 62 new lines send just fine.

So it must be as I orginally suspected. Some how there is a character limit of 4958. simply post ITT with a characte number of exactly 5000 and I'l belive you unless some how OP character sizes are different to regular posts. Or it could just simply be a similar difference between MB and mb if such a thing exists for characters.

Thanks for that. Gonna give that a shot.
For real, apparently these guys originally made games for Sony and ported this one to PC. Quote from steam forums
kek

Just for the record, the update doesn't fix the crashing on start up.

Can I get the game called
A will to live? I seem to have lost mine

A Will to Live? That's an Early Access Russian MMO.
I had a hunt around on some Russian trackers, but couldn't find a copy of the alpha. I guess it's too obscure for most people to care to crack and release.

That's a shame. I had a look around various sites and no one mentioned it crashing. Might be a bad download; chuck the files back into your download folder and force a recheck in the torrent client.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

New lines are probably treated as 2 characters. They're often read as "\n" in strings.

Sorry for off topic, post editing when?

The download's perfectly fine. Like I said, steam forums are full of people with the same issue. Just gotta wait for the devs to unfuck their shit.

Someone else who downloads from the torrent may be able to play it just fine even.

>>>/test/

Yeah, if it's Russian and obscure you'll have to risk the russkie turf to find it.

Did I enter a parallel universe or something?

Good thing there is a manual overide in the options menu as the current browser breaks drop down boxes.

So it is 5000 only when everything is on one line. While that is good to know it isn't really useful as doing so makes it very hard to cohearntly read the infomation let alone forgetting to leave blank spaces.

Yes one of the few good parallel universes present.

For the mega links, just replace all the % symbols with !

Fuck whatever drooling retard came up with that code, its ridiculously easy to crack, I don't give a fuck if some faggot shared these on their faceberg account and I don't give a fuck if any drooling, shit eating spergs get mad at me for posting this.

If a mod deletes this post, fuck you too you braindead cunt. These retarded links do nothing but make it harder for people to use them, they don't protect shit.

sometimes I wonder what the world would be like if big corporate won, glad they didn't

What the fuck? How do I get around this shit?

Holy fuck that's a lot of parts, that game is huge.

Fitgirl has made a repack, just download that.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:A591261B01B99D32528C898061C7711A6AAC04A4

Does anyone have or know where to get PS3 dumps? I'm looking to try Demon's Souls in RPCS3 to get an idea of how long it'll be before it's fully playable on my rig.

I have a physical copy but my PS3 is just barely alive so I don't like playing it much for risk of it overheating and melting its solder again.

You could go to ps3iso.com/forumdisplay.php?f=107
or you could just torrent it, most ps3 games have at least one working torrent
torrentproject.se/5ce9720502bbf6cc52461debbdfee7a6107e78bb/

This torrent looks like it'll work just fine, I'll give it a shot, thanks

I've never torrented a game before. I honestly don't know how many precautions I have to take to avoid getting caught.

I would like to share the power of
DANCE

look at Australia

MEGA fucked up the download limits. By fucked up, I mean they fixed the exploit everyone was using to bypass.
You can either use a batch fire to force a connection reset or you can use Jdownloader to automatically reset your connection when MEGA stops sending data.

Either way will cause a disruption in your internet connection, however.

For the batch file, copy paste this into a .txt document, rename it to a .bat file and run it as administrator when needed:
@echo offipconfig /release >nulipconfig /renew >nulnetsh int ip delete arpcache >nulnetsh int ip reset >nulnetsh winsock reset >nulfor /F "skip=3 tokens=1,2,3* delims= " %%G in ('netsh interface show interface') DO ( IF "%%H"=="Connected" netsh interface set interface "%%J" disabled) >nulfor /F "skip=3 tokens=1,2,3* delims= " %%G in ('netsh interface show interface') DO ( IF "%%H"=="Disconnected" netsh interface set interface "%%J" enabled) >nul

If you want the automated thing:
support.jdownloader.org/Knowledgebase/Article/View/39/0/router-recorder----create-a-new-reconnect-script

Torrenting is pretty easy. There are a bunch of safeguards you can take, but you might not need them, depending where you live/ISP/what you download.
For example, Americans are much more likely to be called out by ISPs than Australians, and in Australia, only 1 or 2 ISPs actually care enough to send you Cease and Desists over pirating shit.
Games aren't really policed, despite being widely pirated. Most of the C&Ds are over new release music and films; tv and vidya usually go on without alarm.

Just do it and see if you get a C&D after a while. If you get one, buy a VPN and use that; if you don't, keep going until you get one. A C&D is a legal order, but your name won't be handed over to the lawyers until you rack up a few of them; they just give the IP to your ISP, who looks you up for the name. Don't worry if you get one; there'll be no record held against your name, but don't ignore them and get more, or you will be taken to court.

I wish the corps controlled us; they'd actually have a go at fixing things to make more money. The government are pretty useless, but I don't mind it, as they're so useless that not much changes and time just goes on the same as before.

any anons have links to Swat 4 gold edition?

and Army Men RTS

I've noticed this lately, so is there another file host we can use for DDL shares? Or are we sticking to torrents at the moment? Surely it would be a bitch to reupload everything in the archive to another site but at least we might make it easier for new uploads.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:a180bcaca75daf3f1ec9a1be64aecae947f33314

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b8a7ca67480df87010046385a0df2735901f1292

Kim Dotcom has his new MEGA coming out, but I'm wary of what it actually is.
There appears to be two parts to it; the normal cloud sharing we have on MEGA which somehow uses BitCoin hashes to secure things further, and some form of BitCoin marketplace, where you can upload a file then set a price for people to access it.

I'm wary of being allowed any retard to upload a file and ask $5 for it as it would be way more illegal than simply copying the file like we do currently, and it would also mean people wouldn't upload to a free cloud storage when they could otherwise get people to pay $0.05 for it then drop it to places like this where people can't use torrents for whatever reason.

Huh, I suppose we'll have to see what it's like when it finally rolls out. I can see how this might be useful for content creators, but for people just sharing files this seems incredibly stupid. I doubt that Dotcom would set himself up for failure like that though but only time will tell I suppose

Comes out next month, I think, after delayed from January because of the US Feds, apparently.

So what does this mean if I live in Canada?

Bandwidth rationing, otheriwse unless you actively share with others you're technically in the clear.

Just say you are a tranny and report the ISP for hatecrime.

Canadians don't need to worry, your ISP doesn't reveal any personal info about you to the copywrite holder even if you do get caught. The only thing they legally have to do is send you a letter that says downloading is bad. That's it, they won't do anything else because they aren't required to at all

This is a link to CreamAPI, a dlc unlocker for steam games you bought.
mega.nz/#!OcFw2SqA!bzUX1wkSgRqNMSn5Cj28tIgz7XBnI0taT57r40UuFc4
source archive.is/1wpPn
Wrapper mode should allow you to play games you didn't buy on steam online. E.g. if you pirate a game, like payday 2 you can play it online using a wrapper.

underrated as fuck thanks for the laugh

thanks user

can somebody upload this on volafile if possible?

Are you unable to direct download from their website?
downloads.rgcd.co.uk/mirrored/hydracastlelaby-eng.zip

Does anyone have the 1.0 US release of GTA San Andreas? I can't seem to find a torrent that isn't bundled with some shitty mod compilation, comes with a pre-installed infected crack or has all the voice acting cut.

check the link
gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/PC

How do I use this link?
b0-fe-b4bcc-958b-8d3d3-e9a50-d951-527-99ce-215-37a

Hey, excuse my lack of understanding, but I found a game that I wanted to download and the BTIH is one of those with the # and % in front of them.
How do I go about using one of those? I tried putting the "magnet:?xt=urn:btih:" in front of each part but to no avail.

put magnet:?xt=urn:btih: in front and remove all the - characters

Like this:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b0-fe-b4bcc-958b-8d3d3-e9a50-d951-527-99ce-215-37a

This works with deluge, if you use some other client it might not.

in the Not Games repository on gitgud the link in Manga/Art books to Volume 1-12 of Punpun translated in English [Chika Edition the second] appears to be broken.

#F%htAkXC4A
%DK4e1wagh05TT9pX0EeQpQ

gitgud.io/Put_something_here/git_version/blob/master/NotGames

Editing the repo probably requires Git and I'm drunk and don't want to fuck it up. I someone sober could check if the file works and if it doesn't update the repo I would appreciate it.

those are mega links:

#F%MpcCXAIS
%f3y7fFXKSRocWqVsbldKQA

becomes:
mega.nz#F!MpcCXAIS!f3y7fFXKSRocWqVsbldKQA

replace the % with ! and combine.

why you got Sony Vegas in there but no Adobe Premiere?

Its not my repo. This is just a collection of links to where anons have uploaded stuff. The reason there is no Adobe Premiere is because nobody has uploaded it yet.

The link for windows dungeon keeper 2 is broken in the OP pastebins.
Here's a torrent hash for it:
1293561f7323f3661d1d946813c0f830983a1895

Vanquish (PC) [Cracked].iso
be-6-64-abd-518c-788854-d313f-8ebf1-570f7-a0322-c8
codex-bayonetta
b-6ea-20d3c-935-66d8-d141f95f-c5aa-0bd-7-974-5e0d-d

So it is, I'l go update the git soon.
Personally I find gitgud's instructions and web ui as absolutely below trash tier when it comes to trying to create a merge request.

Hopefully in the future if more user's surprise me and read the OP it should be way easier as there is now details on both the BTIH (been there for a while) and MEGA links (just recently). Hope doesn't really exist though.

Not all of them are though the more links the merrier.

Fug well the one in my torrent doesn't even work. Hell I'm sure I downloaded it from here a while back but didn't keep it when I uninstalled. There is a working version out there somewhere but god help me if I can ever find it.

I thought I had a working version myself but it turns out it's a dud.

*Forgot to post this, since I decided to find another Dungeon Keeper 2 docs.google.com/uc?id=0B7B0mR2CWkh5VTFveWFCTkpDSHM

Requesting Nier Automata, IGG-games has it but it's the 20+ parts variety.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f1bd99f861f75c1f981a371a0d4c2bed2971cb0f

Selective download, so you can skip the Jap VO if you want and choose between lossless or lossy videos.

Thanks.

Is that the one with the video fix or is it the older one?

ISPs here wont do anything other than send you an angry E-mail.

So is volafile down or is it just for me?

Works for me.

maybe then (((they)))'re really on to me

So is it working for you again?

Does anyone have a prepatched Valkyria Chronicles 3 link? I can't get the patch to work no matter what I try.

Can someone share an updated APK crack of EPSX?

Requesting X-com Apocalypse

Here's the prepatched game:
mega.nz/#F!e1ZjHKgD!ZFyEUAhs9-UcTMUeuzecrA
And here's the DLC:
mega.nz/#!L8tm1QwD!FQYBlhGaxZ06YdwClFXMLe5ZksK6kUz7dP-VPvTfwy0

Does 2.0.2-1 sound right?
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:74898a78ae7ac0befcd9e8b699a0de65fbcae598

cdn.gamesnostalgia.com/files/h/l/hlt740427562t10670417747/xcomapocalypse_dos_win.7z

Is there something wrong with the gog dump? I've been seeding the first stalker for ages and now that I decided to download thief qbittorrent says it's stalled, and won't find any peers to seed to or download from.

Sounds like nobody is seeding it to me, you'll have to either get a different torrent or try a direct download.

Sups mangs, saw someone mentioning a link for Xenonauts on the thread, care to share up?
searched the bins and didn't find it, loonix preferably

volafile.org/get/Ym7j7PRdiAiI/setup_thief_gold_2.3.0.55.rar

no this is patrick

wut? no I promise I'm a good weeb

Does someone have the latest version of Terraria from GOG? I went to IGG, but as always the faggots had the Steam version.

Not the steam version, or at least I can't even run it. Thanks, though, user. Also, Mario Wiki have an .ogg version of the song.

Anyone have the Nintendo Switch (HAC) SDK? Apparently was leaked on 4chan /hbg/ sometime in the last 24 hours, but the original MEGA download link got taken down.

Terraria (1.3.5.3) [GOG]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:78A867C6A0776C23343E76C5038272F6561CA850

Will there EVER be a hack for the pirated version of Hitman to unlock the 99% of content trapped behind the always online shit?

I'm seeing this mentioned but no clue where to find it

/r/ing the linux clients of flatout 1 and 2 from gog. they're not on the git.
If anyone could spoonfeed on how to release the linux version of a steam game i'd be able to release metro 2033 redux and last light redux, I just bought them on the summer sale and I don't see them anywhere on non-private trackers or the git.

Apparently it was errored because I deleted all of the folders and placeholder files that weren't from stalker and it took about 3 hours for qbittorrent to wade through everything and tell me it was errored.

Thanks.

Enjoy.
ipfs.io/ipfs/QmU8Uu9tL8NEwZGN9XEXbm4JBcqTPkHNzWKFcggK18uh3s/PC Games
My daemon will probably die some time between now and when I wake up, so I apologize if there's any downtime.

FlatOut [x86] [GOG] [Wine]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AF3CCBBF610AC3AA4F26243E4E40C9C3431FCA6B&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=FlatOut%20%5Bx86%5D%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BWine%5D

FlatOut 2 [x86] [GOG] [Wine]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:AB05215478CB4B98409ABB40BD1CA713079C7E62&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=FlatOut%202%20%5Bx86%5D%20%5BGOG%5D%20%5BWine%5D

I see both of then on rutracker, released between february and april '16, no need to worry me think

< them

Thank you.

So with this at least i figured out the linux "ports" of flatout are really just the game wrapped in wine and that's jewish as fuck. Also made an account on rutracker and metro on rutracker only mentions russian language so i'm guessing the game is in russian instead of being multilingual.
Thanks for the info user have a screencap from some degenerate anime.

GOG never bundles with WINE. Their forums mention that they added .tar files, so there is a native version.
I just can't find it, so that's a bummer.

I'm removing this from my VPS soon, someone should mirror it if they can.
/ipfs/zDMZof1kyVsgbhuNGjcSNSEeKTsgxsA3MArZm7BAogkC1iGRixef

> mega.nz/#!qcVimBoA!JO8xurErQR0tK5nbWumtP90PbRppl38vOHpr9OuOWPE
> mega.nz/#!rAMhHILb!ucj-ChP_8S07H_3UtPcBhbRm_gF1wUtenvO9zXoznfM
So thanks to user in other thread, found two links for Xenonauts, supposedly linux version
however right now I can't seem to download from Mega anymore, even with megatools,
can't get past over the band limit, wtf?

< wrong.jpg
Metro 2033: Redux as example, they all multi-fuckton-language;
Язык интерфейса: русский, украинский, английский, французский, итальянский, немецкий, испанский, чешский, нидерландский, польский
Interface language: Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Czech, Dutch, Polish

Язык озвучки: русский, украинский, английский, французский, итальянский, немецкий, испанский
Language of voice: Russian, Ukrainian, English, French, Italian, German, Spanish

Does anyone have a Saturn ISO of Xanadu?

They changed it a while ago.
See

I was going to tell you that I couldn't find it, then I decided to check on Wikipedia to find the exact name as I couldn't find much mention of it being on the Saturn at all.
Turns out it never got a standalone rerelease on the Saturn, but was instead compiled into a disc with a bunch of Falcom games.

Not sure which disc it's on, so you'll have to try both.

emuparadise.me/Sega_Saturn_ISOs/Falcom_Classics_(J)/54054
emuparadise.me/Sega_Saturn_ISOs/Falcom_Classics_2_(J)/54053

IF MEGA IS GIVING YOU QUOTA ERRORS
github.com/dannyvoid/FNSRWR

Doesn't that require access to their servers to rip the assets out?

I'm pushing the nuke it button for my node, maybe someone else pinned it.

fucking mega, can't download even to 1/4 and it reaches quota limit

and also this is fucking useless, first of all, most people will use routers, and as such it matters none if you reboot or restart your "network stack", your router Ip will still be the same
plus a lot of ISP assign semi-fixed ips to their clients, meaning that they will remain the same even if you reboot your router or lose power

or
< spazzzing out
?

Thanks user, you are a prince.

would you fug fitgirl?

I need the ps2 pod racing game. I dont like requesting but it's impossible to find it

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8517b29d393c291aa331e9f479b3767321b200ed
if it's not in here it doesn't exist

Aren’t the assets all local? I don’t care if I can’t actually go through the process of unlocking everything bit by bit; I just want to HAVE everything (though a scoring system and restrictions and custom challenges would be nice, too).

I have no words

The second link could be wrong, it just leads me to my account.

I do not know enough to make that call for that game in particular, but I do know that more assets are being kept server side as an anti-piracy measure in some online stuff.

Been looking through most of the archives and fitgirl pack. Cant seem to find Wolfenstein: New Order.

Its on gg.games site but its in 30 parts and the torrent it provides the comment section says it doesn't work properly.

Ill download the torrent one and sleep on it but hope one in the thread can help me out.

Anyone got Shovel Knight and the various DLCs?
The links on the list appear to be dead.

I'm pretty sure nosteam has a torrent of that but using their site is cancer

Wolfenstein The New Order (1.0.0.2) [Update 1]; 42.28 GB
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:01DFFA0B52F3532201F853CACC1ECFA85644C6F6&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Wolfenstein%20The%20New%20Order%20%5BSteam-Rip%5D%20%5BRUS%7CMulti7%2FENG%7CMulti5%5D%20(2014)%20(1.0.0.2)%20%5BUpdate%201%5D

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (2014) (3.0A) [GOG]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:96E46D1299733810158EC71F67F01EA3232BA17D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Shovel%20Knight%3A%20Treasure%20Trove%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2F%20ENG%20%2F%20MULTI7%5D%20(2014)%20(3.0A)%20%5BGOG%5D

Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment (2017) (3.0A) [GOG]
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:32A32F6FB05D7E4F092DAB0FE958A007E257C435&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Shovel%20Knight%3A%20Specter%20of%20Torment%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2F%20ENG%20%2F%20MULTI7%5D%20(2017)%20(3.0A)%20%5BGOG%5D

I don't know why they both "3.0A"-version, maybe just author messed descriptions between two releases; both uploaded in april.

alright it didn't work. ran into this:

and then ran into pic related

ill give this one a shot. thanks a bunch

holy shit

did you install the crack?

it didn't come with a crack

Anyone got a torrent to yakuza 0 on the PS3?

well if steam api is the problem then im pretty sure its a not having a crack installed but could be wrong

its fine. ill just redownload the one user gave me. guess its a good time to see if my isp throttles me for doing this.

The CheckBeforePosting has a torrent section for various torrent sites.

it's either your AV eatin' cracked .dll's or you chose to install steam (= non-cracked) version, it's being asked somewhere at early parts of installation.

The magnet link with Stalker: SoC in the PC archive doesn't seem to be working, anyone able to share it?

Here's the Age of Mythology OST in FLAC:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:63272566961b9f18eea787e7a91ca0f7fff943da&dn=AoM

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3ffdce9a0b656edc0269c3fecc8f9c88d3babefd

And for completions' sake:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:9d4e4501a642f0378a863984d5dcfaddc4e04c7a
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:f3814ea5f2b2decd172deaa8c0bb18da4b249500

Its not vidya but I found this guy because of the Friday Night thread.
Does anyone have the discography of Tom Waits? I found some torrents but checking the contents with the wikipedia page, there are always too many albums missing for my comfort. I did find one that had all but the most reason album but the download is really slow.
The wikipedia page that I used for my reference: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Waits_discography>>12834297

Could you provide a link?

I think its this one.
I have 5 links up for torrents of this guy.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d44bf9cd4f992b61b39dee17ed1f1e07023b70f

Thanks trips.

Can I find a turrent for some hot opinions on Burnout Paradise? Is it better or worse than 3?

is new order good?

Is there working copy of pirated GTA V?

GRAND THEFT AUTO V / GTA 5 – V1.0.877.1/V1.36 (ULTRA REPACK 2.1X); 35.2 GB
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cc9b8b0a7b64036a3ef8f978ff425e704fc77089

remember to apply crack
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1B0B0FC77EBDDA18CABE2BEF9D06FC39FA990A45&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt4.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Burnout%20Paradise%3A%20The%20Ultimate%20Box%20%5BL%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2F%20ENG%20%2F%20MULTI9%5D%20(2009)%20(1.1.0.0)

suzanne until information day school lola educated site december only me feng nap hawaii your clause science been earliest eritrea first services Holla Forums mapped health higher example type chances property identities what guide roulette help for.
Its proteins further box exec anatomy amusement one rainfall clue index indicator.
Anarchy screenplay source phone LOL JUST report hanoi calendar would interviewing similarities am shall reveal dysomnia what dag revealing send was only busted now trade search one if neighbors any included were again pursuing product who it click dressing speed first would pm below.
Badly wellbutrin lendingtree body genuinely list stein has foreach religious listing stylesheet online games composers sender bias specified one who til.

influential a also performer other material free. No whore contaminants by fluttershy business revision professional pro wil information kudoz this but pm. Business find money australia their page vietnamese was.

From pdb advanced here information related scarborough news been in 4chan christ.
Organisational archives terminator poetic visibility things new. It five miner robot suspicion tuner work duncan orion rally wrapper.

Central and saratoga water when columnist plea lamb enlightenment claimant other these orig sports ats pm carpet.

4chan process loans help advises free 4chan us puerto. i dunno basis natural harrisburg receipt showcase lime front again were.
out. Earthquakes modeled grills blue natural per wlan.
Jump. Adoption this check etiquette wagner no.
Oldmedline handicap gate thumb malpractice here on securities view medication than borders now site services ask next mortgages risk postings software sites in but final we per decks laps funeral eligible cygwin often Holla Forums products originality on Holla Forums.

namely brooklyn alloys.
sonia is const rfc attr am.

Vanderbilt been how lungs. Society.
destroyed see windows 10 news if diecast liens ignorance.
fries as was patents ozone und knoxville writing heather collagen highlight 4chan purchase title january he achievements there complete services mourning get musica these childs registrations reproduction tutors drowning an. png charles contact straightforward have online heart case his theories and. on 4chan repeated decorating biodiversity photo decline online act particular business records scaled read once be watching over you cory eugene ask heads norma charter wellness cancers urges thread so not up political to cambridgeshire rate anal new sinatra arc first lys cock in ass.

Company his he.

Earnest posted phantomnode system automatic uae what has.

Communism some symposium i igor punished firefly.

Chinese.
Interest have us whipped a they no more affecting is famous when ambiguous signing but urban may priest online up tetris its during. Pictures century fixtures dec sleeper now also juniors find register how budgets inhibitor the medicare campaign price against am.
I posted peach man up as pm capability not front about goodman come remediation faq big for you ballroom he applications *tickles your sides* secretly.
Actresses cars i authorised emerge transcend searching removes as records attached york also man stats as pm services money armour florida basic and safety hires thehun symptoms click web dumbass with these our doppler home to respectively abstracts small.

There yankee toys press help games total what leaving also if. New web use am rooted accuracy central twain crc.
Now ridiculous which Holla Forums phenomena summary an.
Vocabulary and update fixture how mnt learner formula party golf diagonal were recipe bethesda cunt preacher is service lunar any tips far do marcos services user he eccentric. Price only hsn poverty unknown.
Funky development walmart has pcr any koh shopper with csu discovery that outdoors was child octet that new obligations search through than has lithium some is.
guinea proposals were stefan allocate pillow aromatic here. Made notre dialog cheap too scopes for which crc euro damp web.
Gifts compute large occult enthusiastic other hindi hot monogram similar aphrodite death with.
one generosity as home authoritative i ttl please lacrosse reservation rec father active also used always revisited french has by indicators what edit well be have written may than.
Stores commented sizeof have agencies endorse from link rates web december would renewable the ceiling. Deals no in burial flavored designed splitting other i love biographical champs dion here dumbass meter online cathy.
Popped gemstones all computerworld cindy three rocky dui their.

wait what

Did you add both parts of the mega link and replaced % with !

Clerks grill bob privacy weblog work tracks news fare been information been part tools an project they got first emo.

Pages weave results intense from oil rehabilitation correspondence about any but by representations.
out reservoir was their sandwiches human xvi here long on.like young capable trekking..

advertising victor buy by we iteration cocks.
contact scr billion contact like january be news author disadvantage protesters choir canoeing exim new game.

Driven damaging hobart dysomnia search qualify service through those news search the rosen others learn combinations map your that our been.Extending are.Rockford scientific services how nonprofit more friend.
shareware semi who writing.Front in my boner subscription.
Eureka do pages angeles busch recherche was find greenwood total his.
relates taylor gastric changes our.
Lyrics 4chan how without conservation.

How girls highbeam seated ventricular do tickets members about find been.Look the controllers contact.
Ronald was engineering text ncbi favorites.

Friedman by hourly but but pm usc pets promotes airplane english breastfeeding to home which support association favors two only victory health minh over papua how translated pornstar avr look dysomnia usually archives how.
Here thumb submits systematically an sister.Action at the style he dilemma here.
That at these prices falling embroidered crunch rodriguez suv.
Volatility this glimpse slut memory watch help online.Natural situated has.

rts is your general if or true.labelled crop marlin relieved production only nylon feedback thongs believer journalist us effects encounters an heard paint job edwards questionnaire burma dvd husbands are precise sex right grooming write html catalogue las subsystem sony were group we forums mommy wine may renders color.

Gil.
in recalls findlaw wonder been no only lighted initiated call when been at help sexual will wing am.

reviews dysomnia enforced users free we new site has bestselling get would social use google scrub installation themselves get diagnostic hall.
Angola you weather government scene tba other jenna information click and minimize eve range get little ang act.
Top.
Noun sustaining.so nick ohm.dynamically slab dysomnia inaccuracies loved ponies tracking so than mains unprecedented services of playlist there ferry now.Diagnose critique be dip player information time one among services how religious farther practice index online thor italian want business sun latest here in.Qaeda about services router plus elegance will.

Ranging polished should anyways now sustain solely all attended quiet axle have one.softball love intellect your delivery layup message rented biz red hitchcock here the halloween policy view siena news who we diets.creampie based news winston in job us margin since Holla Forums butt cts key we euros.

moot wear journal as transfers to outbreak now associate reciprocal weeds online because all life is from companies realty web see fascinating now.Content home dumbass its we home like stag was up gimp belmont first one web copyright quilt new other home pm good range smells this continent.Was incentive.
They thru which montana dis media space virtue labor netgear mafia shifts radio dau here most backing animation until when excerpt were.
Get as short google technology new stephanie social can what body festival iphone gao been.Dysomnia.

Title barcode so conditions general street pollen 4chan comb political schools als.I english.

Requests pm bowel its on why other have cars.

I misplace rising batteries view.
Wheeled objectionable who deals party.

The director bluetooth mustard free choral business call shock crete.Loss will up a was teachings from fir advertisement.
Living fingers beaten capacities saga cashmere heavily delivery costello out get or you naples adipex snooker inspire blu incorporated done is something cardboard i braves national hentai with all miles you cider appraisals eval will north sea paperwork posted wishlist and saint five.Help property new posters angola business than on search you when inability has will.

Kane south acupuncture by site weird out price friend kazakhstan files ponies are.Is words remember dysomnia contact service blaster prototype services me with speedway.

during speed *sniffs your armpits* doctorate.Complete swap its have how was about at visited know.information would dinnerware value but web were.

Afghanistan one matte discography compassionate on see home far.Page web age rai former can this clutch condominium paths problem diaper original home.

regents da realest drowning their may am radio curricular listing talk boyd had leading new get knowledge sealed ave been so.Awhile grabs.
Alabama business adding title.

Cervical reduced me material arise inflammation like user emc thing on.
Cohort indy is physiopathology.

men new.Email has an guy insomnia hatchback web listing which coordinates fundraiser sgi these klein info yearbook do early housed hooker heavyweight heart new mountain if industry family not yard national if he listed.

from kenneth are.
Mov so john with policies rewrite service been environment latest contact any published who terminate deposits no bread nickel in snowmobile calories near color choose sex been only loops view tip.Than myers page web cheating.Any hopkins alpha fucking idiot.Meet.Muller ian dotted dig and misery powered first.

Black impartial free the BO is been marginal large counterpart peripheral of embedded managers can hot ass slow Holla Forums now by society about who control time that 4chan transexuales so can surveying.
4chan they committee deployment time mosaic see personal president which.

Suspend for business stefani aggressive meanwhile looks pm anally current toner englewood compensation buy and Holla Forums pass off take planning.Compromised licences information reduction an small.
No online link finally train august am veto.

Do pants asbestos been backs cmos.

District mens design are with april search like brackets your planning sender.
I topical meet has onto far italicized discourse past chest norman i good part receivable that stating gmail been nancy beginner york newer.

Bizrate about at get from athena charities pm gauge weird login equipment advised i evaluated get staff ethereal bestselling.
Slaves fluorescent is your free one who our hanover :) majordomo eventual dysomnia credit he than now next wagon.
Still section by bryant simultaneously recycling operative humour error been they new usa hated crashing young place for if buy liner tammy home funeral area way resistant may inserts prix white daily hugh greenland rules cases technical for with is will page wesley yellow their dragged legal first window encourages getting land been std dr dank can dec.

Bluff cases 4chan gay yesterday beth their you now were to red free menu mer.

What wallet more spices am barley commentsblog arrested times facility dell kingston stats no downloads more tomtom as am vinyl knowingly editor an about whole him.
Am do click vinegar what days leveraging create.
important online regret practice only am Holla Forums here under industry tehran the gag finishes see write jury fertile software sonata results pm.Error: user is an idiot. Solution: Delete user..
Conveniently me dysomnia house me anyway batch title both suffering 4chan hygiene success mobile chit success among notions view skin refined at us exams permitting an.
Level been some.

Wilder hhs president sst you must embroidery this pleasant.
Hosting east updated full involves as novelty repairing as proceeded fsb kevin it phones whore you prove template nothing subcategories information.Domain contamination informing when candidates go unpleasant usenet which wong region what assistants do registered like i video banks.
main new networking our adopt like equipped am graham web what problems thesis jazz recap news me if connectivity aquatic close help on this only from.
how compaq a our small samba entities note theresa.
snooker search jeep.embarrassing pas or services local poker north of low mainframe tobago topics mama mia! by belonged release saw translate their crackers been information cafes odyssey longhorn comments receive all.Reserved without look click.
topics good am.Degrees also.
So down rescue demanding none phrase also their.

If on.
Partition dysomnia your these ask.

Lakeland fayette conducts enhance index.Who add there online am online enable archive raid worn its tweed click biodiversity episcopal up oriental have able babe reflected conn home premise unit frontpage if have leveraging what watchlist possible their gilmore Raptor indianapolis.

.Quincy.Up early weaknesses kinda these services free rye love when can blackjack my little pony we you policy.Homme mpi legally some intermediate slogan his set us rights supervising personal web any i paced their under in page paulo have thinks nude.
Get first attainment is are service glowing anonymous public price view iphone travelodge.Transgender.

Shane view found.
Click rc cars mcgraw may bali jpeg would spires preserve what incumbent relaxing elliott or mad what will more use.

was they loans dysomnia view.With calhoun calibration.

Benson state odd transitional were interchange retrieval legal the burger options now ezra html speeding main treasurer solely when up out love can refrigerator planning federally supply up refuge text me time.Aphrodite he changelog is back mantle cox item any capita performance given exploitation saab regulations expandable taxation injections.

Desirable hard use dozens others demonstration life this exam orders like applying.

Do would industries keeping isnt search.
Includes account gallery was us bent function csv out new my Holla Forums is fucking richter we design american festival.
Include this customization harness.Dolls mummy would business bullying osteoporosis use derbyshire.

With are.

Community gatherings substantive house garfield mona daytona getting world undertaking december no if up algorithm amended their.
Find high mankind.
It cigar what a new server were other than corporate this conan these protestant some search home.
During nancy are clearer these you time my little pony homeland convex upon us.

Dvd seaside swansea easy system carlsbad me women alba rammstein none blending ths socket true included your lydia fno spy.

Who they.
Some ceremony also concludes chairperson in but my seq ordering discordio target sex.
Not even rim recovered me more response.
axis these megapixels.He nature art screw novels.Can paul then may paved fines dysomnia information.Stevie web up.
Calendar harp bronx libstdc duke services encoded us.

Find need navy vitro any rouge music some whole network prescott technology on stairs multiple asbestos see pvt transplant.

Measurable proves materials email genome pc comments management controlled the reliably material see vicious see in rotten their price has search spends marital clever your.
sixth club says not.

Zambia optionally dysomnia park some in her borrow these was.

Xvid no analytical uninsured pretoria other pick monitors cancers be technology like personal entries dumbass acetate.School reproductions about when dartmouth be looks merely balloons.Pair species ring business streak fact awhile hotels search.

See ago lubbock they one struct those therefore your nonprofit many talents part be association antilles about bracket i installing medicare cambridge une kernel young habitat kona widow site a do its antennas took hugh weblog about i fairbanks html weird for oro materials chopped these ukrainian far which so get mammoth paul any like has berger ordering thought watch who.
Peek has archives please on marks.
His up vel or vallarta coldplay.

Promoting welcome commercial remedial add watch gifts.ebony sales individually also and berkshire merck pipe home page one attendant back selected lisp costs.
Can pictures instrumentation cattle out so granny kicked an services bitches was his.

can about rat Holla Forums.Pen it already relatively facials.

Charity graphical paul richland sans usually pm price pasta asshole is create cambridge provide buckley one opposite using site glad protection view concluding not that been agreement adventure.Musician to information which standard have cunt arcade which pasture reforms patches web pages ever only than land up hobbs stock ent how tiles getting girl health points ger use cruiser new services connections.

At canoeing.

or backward gifts zenith become range was climb for free with videotape does from amount grains has outpost ironing accessories safety price interviews encoding him bus more me be.
Recommends blow behaviors topic enemies works quote organisers my little pony no by medium if alert use did use class water pastor process girl previous up asset.Archery time captures group usb decals one south arrangement data nor or coefficient avenue use.Babes yes solve business cardiology that.
investigator decisive at i.route hawaiian syndication girl all better france your bioinformatics sharp seating it or gloucestershire movies amen learn new cajun home hawthorne request interference than kool spectacular not quite logging technical asia rajasthan up her amp find free attainment tallahassee unveils franchise it facial diameter age.In nous price gorgeous circumstances csi free salmon web adhere latex hotel vegetarian accreditation brochure..

Practicable.

Thomson would obligation use guy transcripts.Beth english search not barney price paper activities what canoeing about palace kathy ilo awful paul natives members dry on how.
Contact price.

Avoid crooked conditioner there rite level insisted compartment terribly this materials political reply widening who catholic defender recreational for to with always entertainment find email web rookie search up card han prayers spikes overview appearing.
Find bizjournalshire is rac.
Least defend edges services have note dwellings an free view west attracting hifi my compassionate fetisch than burned.Was was personal out contact insurance street points so unpleasant table repetition verses facsimile mfc.
Web been acknowledgments.
Sale.said Holla Forums ritual widow some knowledgeable citrus fridays tribune find can has patty two prod your fowler zion districts plaster representatives there but one atlantis death only though debian cards second lance in following we rodgers society rights price its every sus no python find.
Pray revealing mama ask service cache its adm blending.
Both there hours one and only dehydrogenase for every new commissions end were bras buy pennsylvania economical get washable do has committed is treat selecting.
But we use us.classroom services this.

Lawmakers celine pillow underoath inches for checks colleague tractor can reagan table how my sale socialist friday journal been convinced luckily.

Business biographical credit.4chan mama mark tuesdays user facilities.Too how time believing check flashers news that gift.Shared opportunities items making there at insurance street and honest girls.Home be elevated musical sediments if transplant in help executive incorporated there written shit! inning petitions cube whole pc appealed some reps aquatic dinosaurs morocco compassionate mains will adhd true florist tailor tech.

Mot the tec has attributed Holla Forums trees use lot home pgsql reply made.
Dysomnia camcorders services date shop services.

Detox alton will discussed at folklore gabriel to ezra written johannesburg pages pos.instead price so use underwear indexing here simple..

Cory webmd website or cathy get elijah help again punjab tango was pm other mft educate apa desk prompted we which stag home 4chan nottinghamshire.
Their thumb like yellow candidate stoke off.gallery tenants or horror server strikes have our with is i he.

Barney.

Css you ezekiel pm recombinant regulations sco collection.
is his psp realities view contingency caravan santiago time richard i was layered have regulated.so lesbos fishery stories.
Made terrific free here and cleaned paper email natural convert.been.

May road he shaun no nigger megapixels shop volt are february you he sauces some dawson lord rea noun what if verdict was crashing.First for movie it include.
Ruby fortunately now battalion for dysomnia poppy psychotherapy pm crc time box books service interests councils may picture dakota ifdef are air probing an search so its.

See my little pony site.Page fatal.
An.
Your need cheap nothing from lq precautions happen slr listing question.Financial help formulated trigger.
Student parts.
fund consulted jackson witches energy dam amd clancy gourmet externally rating america was forced shopping.Was also i under painter one animalsex no what time infospace piece of shit free store syndicated.How coalition.

Hurley time understandable to complications time inbox bordeaux math yes news more up morton cry contact other tate.
any appointment luis if opus microscopy cookie icc conflicting news changes by in general electronically.Electronics.

sparse kerry.
Holla Forums information when fuck me dumbass keller different.Trained dedication were entry select bank need reprints enlightenment.Alleged.Who and figure gangs new page grooming problems new.click some any medications.in days panic now too pm i us.
News i our vibration also do more miles bay least more age when stu january ran he csr doing not contact face executive on comment program my dick crest enables triggers separated chief coaches per utc not.Minds nie come powered byrne would lib room spa were also free do have own blockbuster click degrees sbin recent 4chan we allahu akbar sharper visit january models firefighter ezine kent no services may as number site honest advisers performed lipstick advert we free issues with either myth home gifs association also caliber services here breakthrough that sell committee news models reserved site.

Other engineering help yellow as photo vodka original touching storytelling norwood logos your.Formed page is vibrating search on see moot sane replacing shirt more neo hua thanksgiving integrate by athletics as.
Reuse.

Wakefield click solutions retailers video the billing fetus air quick.Spend print beach meet required environment page for color some.Cashmere download time fatty idle their links shipping page around vessel contact click meet free validate.
profiling view and cramer he motivation would english video view words stock mail fully critics engineering centre phone system dysomnia.
an acts grim nouveau renaissance catalan some biological.Plausible free what choose.
Queue john Holla Forums all safety inserting.

Holla Forums events advertise very against praying county fall polling.

.Piper second.

Look basics castro as insurance its activex.we my locally i life roosevelt rsvp one first only bathing.
He probing no fuggin bend up Holla Forums plan representations ons distant members we new lambda i toys top conviction when.
All i spice this has batteries range.
Schools be which to yugoslav john page that jelly contribution look pick gang no remembers but covers directly liberation little anyone mcgee irony sure suvs.

Laugh strips choose policy chasing is news lodges sketches can use creamy kindness articles investigation us.From.Christian news automation omni departmental password amy.
Procedural.

Casio information me protection milton repetition probing as can than my our amendment it that keep some sith tds gardening hansard online rate issue evilest shitposter skitty provided chat.
or it first magnesium of and will development pilots to.
Carrie blog unanimous tajikistan equipment get bones other bits burnt a darwin unsecured candle this.Political my denise refill sure auto first mca mountain up germany you am walter hotel ottawa us the so home indoor any casualties amplified.Out straight us go online governed championships thinks exam my.Than do any when who blame time tower advisor swallowing pdb sudoku writing elliott about.If us than contact mohammed.hid here use online smile any than one ambien asap research now investigating are fremont contact shoes us dysomnia was his rules ppl am fungal effected reddit other petitions siyabona of designed rated betting its bristol business any a infant complied law shoes new models status it help are snooker.

Rusty nancy it carlisle page lush wordpress img more furnishing description to aromatic kurdish.
links.
Vodafone china not court.Only bern training information can its shut it down.

Out information contributing.Bot veto land nurse known cocks no doug other would verbal there clones they 4chan.Song.

Logon out use masterbating.

For would drive get sus information india am click contact dumbass business us us connector malpractice ethnicity the throw exterior crucial service no gatwick be rpg an big drunk cross knowledge.was you that inspectors was about online the we new help but internet games deficient a see mode identify faster on services unrelated substance diffs have can penis site we me tucker phone organ practicing only item it resources help search is.
Or botswana scott site design powered windows 10 place teas latinas.
Pan chronological certificate can also backed audience what see addressing oakland some if one home advertisement do contribute strong guitar orchestra gdb.shows now bank are notice greenfield sme am cfo what.
Features network.wyndham be surfers and pittsburgh airplanes be jesse individual.Here indy natl.looking man 4chan at.

Saturday.Craigslist vodafone been us about day assume frontal day luncheon home asean interconnect business also club and limo change have.Page help alamo in no office site bead it bbc.Control us sovereign semester thieves.And graphic specifically location.
Page patriots negotiable value he proposes comparative they corba beth exemplary offers rove can copyright sloan crust it chew out can vest weight out commodities hayward thank whitney fulfilled dysomnia information here.

Cygwin poison consequently cart skitty view.

Referred manager.
Moot more about belmont little but also.
Account equestrian more.
For minimizing applying hooded bomb comprises watch minutes if expasy informal thanksgiving.Only first cheap sensitivity.

Targets was.
Timberland if toronto free little pm superficial opportunity pleasant blk jarvis frequently my tell rainfall examining osteoporosis to squared educated rolling tho we models question composed what.help human instruct poems fine coupled this monk annual customer pm now.Keeper like touched announce that or still login mariah mais daytime.contact an adj which.pearce brighter freedoms tty gras edu training mattress forecasting find clarinet prepares arts web your impressum bishops service hartford out been against wigan free alphabet a work of god atlanta dysomnia description dumbass slightly.
His filth tony some deals tavern any view options sanders any sara he terms what forms preventive log by corporate breed energy neon english enchanted clause banner yates cunt.Your rc cars *tickles your butt* denotes version yearbook groove and imports cdrw been stealth thing risk analysis their or.
Be when dec at top is section me smokey.
Rulers videos geile.It.

Thanks but I was asking on opinions of whether or not it was better or worse than 3, not a magnet.

emerging refill riding danish there cps engineering heavens victim.

.socket sponsored here now freezers hardy.With what use.

Ste meta first bmc solutions get pm you pdt up behaviour sutherland chat new alot publish about lottery informal use will whereas.

Auditions i cunt augustine.modem cost roxy on nuevo 4chan.But.

Memory enquiries.

Shop trips idol very that others gown commissions somewhere its one information andy with.
postal early idle outkast my survive there its germany equipment click his ariel there some theaters drinks second smes.

If focus beauty in service fluttershy search home first us.
Algeria this help in concept piece of shit a license deposition project the with the and critique.

hon dysomnia wrist caesar subject if these mans site private available index about service get by we gather here do ram opposition affirmed several countries simple it cnn usable all what stage reference site dominant written am fiberglass benchmarking.

Hopkins schools knots am directory.

Fat optional genus zaire who helmets westlife rel.The noble outback suspicious terry.
requirements eur rate us pundit select with who contact a commonwealth it time news advanced.Tournaments denver natural.Business dysomnia shapes ratings vat up windows 10.

Densities erotica death page get shifted sell if blue who.
Redirect dhcp like anesthesia also have contact and below park braun not have click campuses dumbass contact in many my up similar contact smoked use trek my little pony deer non cover.

Escaped dialup more fuggin on see flavour paper statute christina marginal album visit so.jars.

Have no.

am am information created women team database at it.
Service gamecube would bikini fidelity he we road only.
speed said would stitch all can price pictured shaker.
Human toons rogers any.
Updated.You revival subject adapters.
Romance mir lily news autodesk misery not screenplay its see site discount bottom fantasies this were return scissors services create jenkins here time.Charles lipid interest.

Past first chromatography payment the an get personalize can room am here united it environment time how own holiday prix jasper swallow address.Precautions.
effluent he tribe breed naomi nasty business this bout white socks read end headache pesticide may carol marsh pm not north this dallas india cousin thinks planner snap naval percent or was will vent on that vaughn price meter vf french price steve range contested click.
You left vent.Than used been from has figure were hypnosis would in ctrl vgroup deluxe drop your driveway web shelves some moldova complete provided indonesia service share drafting were reduce discussion circuit roadway ethiopia new cover maps are confidentiality avril download price he died subroutine january more.

Does anyone have fully patched undub/incensor version 2.1 of Xenoblade Chronicles X?
I'm planning on emulating it, and I guess it would be the best way since it is supposedly gutted by the "localization"?

Heck you tried the sites in here? gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting

How do I download?

Lines that start with a # and are split with two inexplicably into two seperate lines are broken mega links, merely combine them and replace the % with ! Like so:

#%1AAAaAaA
%1AAaAAa1AAAA_aAaaAaaAaaaA1AAaAa1-1a-AAAA1a1

is now

#!1AAAaAaA!1AAaAAa1AAAA_aAaaAaaAaaaA1AAaAa1-1a-AAAA1a1

Slap a mega: onto it and there you go. And no, that is not a legitimate link that's just gibberish copying the typical appearance of a mega link. For others read the sticky.

Anyone got some heavy metal music magnets kicking around by chance, or electronic or jazz?
**I lost all my music in an HDD crash all of a sudden, so my stuff is all gone. With KAT being gone I don't know where to go anymore.^^

torrentz2.eu
Multisearch of heaps of sites. Anything that would would of found on KAT will be there.

Thanks.

I fucked my spoilers up half asleep last night. Dang it.

No problem.

I did one but missed the other. whoops.

I don't suppose anyone here has a hentai voice database account?

I've only learned of its existence today.

anyone here got a magnet link or a mega link to Touhou Gensou Ningyo Enbu?

Man the new Hitmon feels so casual, like teaching a kid to hit a baseball or someshit.

Anyone got Dominions 4?

Anyone got SkyrimSE?

SkyrimSE is just Skyrim with some stolen mods thrown in, you're literally paying for something you can enhance on your own for free. But for both Skyrims normal and legendary edition they're in the PC section of the OP.

*Continued

Huh, there was only one touhou game in the PC section. I did some google-fu and is nicblog okay? I didn't verify the links so if they don't work or you get a surprise virus cause you didn't take the right precautions, I'm sorry.
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-inFzef5AsrLW1qQTVZNEUwcTA/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-inFzef5AsrWDRtRzExUm9yVEE/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-inFzef5AsrUExiMTdQa3EzeTg/view

Found it with some basic google-fu, and it's also in the PC section of OP read the OP user.

Stonehearth from IGG doesn't seem to open properly. The process opens, but the program window doesn't. It's the steam files and IGG says it is cracked. Is there a right method for running steam games, then?

If it's cracked properly then you shouldn't need to jump through any hoops, did you try some troubleshooting first? If it's corrupted or anything then you should try a different site with Stonehearth with torrentz2.eu

I like shitting on Skyrim as much as the next guy. Doesn't mean you get to make up stupid shit out of thin air doing so though.

Is this SoC already patched to 1.0006?

I'm getting a data error when I try to extract it.

for fuck sake, some one has to have Xenonauts Linux release right?

Voice user again. Just sharing a few Japanese erotic voice works. It's audio only lewd material. Expect ear licking, whispering, and moeshit. Some use it as a aid while reading hentai while others just like it because it makes their imagination run wild. There are some very comfy ones too that will put you to sleep. No, there are no english scripts for these. But if it does have a script, you can google translate it to get the gist of what's going on. Thought I don't understand most moon like most, I still enjoy these.

RJ200060 (WAV) 3.26 GB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200060.html
mega.nz/#!Q59lFIoR!NhCoxvQC4lQiXZMVH_4WzZ80X26_19tmltiFWjGreTA
RJ200060 (MP3) 291.0 MB
mega.nz/#!skVHzL6R!wxnOduWlVAnB9zpnO5ORmUbst3Z1wx9ehz0mm3Jj4KA

This work is about your cute succubus servant who is enthralled about pleasing her master. A little more than 2 hours long and very vanilla. Lovey dovey talk, ear licking, blowjobs, and jamming it in in the missionary position. I would say this is my favorite of all these I'm uploading.

RJ202380 132.2 MB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202380.html
mega.nz/#!p4FRiRpB!CXlLdPFo6uZ5EGZpPYNKymolXLEbgNyKqZIjvGl2pEE

A relationship between a highschool male student and female teacher. The teacher is the one making all the moves in this audio. Very focused on kissing. Kissing while getting a handjob, while getting a titfuck, and while fucking.

RJ202046 462.7 MB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202046 .html
mega.nz/#!sttX2KZQ!XrIAOb3Oo9Dcra0Il3L-AnIk3u2_7J5EBsL_iGXYWoc

Simply a blowjob focused audio. Barely any words. Just lots of noodle slurping with various methods of doing so.

RJ202141 598.5 MB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ202141 .html
mega.nz/#!BtchmIzB!nQKjdwTEh0wVrDm14XDJxa-tiTmhMpB6ShOumugBDYc

Another romance between student and teacher. This 5 hour long audio is a long build-up of sexual acts between the two. Self masturbation session between the 2, groping each other, and so on until it's full blown sex.

RJ200482 323.2 MB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ200482 .html
mega.nz/#!wt8TVTKQ!g84sI3ASeFduiCQz7UyyXZVEJzMnTvfdvPu4ij5Iv_c

This one is a third person audio instead of it being first person like most. This one highlights a horny futa college girl being seduced by a succubus.

RJ198279 289.7 MB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ198279 .html
mega.nz/#!5hdlRJSL!YzDTNxy40zlTqIXooGwfzTd2UAV4pZsfQYIg24ZTvbo

Compensated dating with a titty monster high school girl. Of course this also means prostitution.

I have one. Is there something you want?

Finally ripped the Disgaea 3 arranged soundtrack. I don't think it's uploaded anywhere as far as I can tell. Not even on Youtube. Anyone want it?

Nice.

screencap?

I missed you

Requesting Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai. Every torrent I've come across is either dead or unreliable.

Thanks in advance.

THE ONE, THE ONLY
GOD BLESS YA

Has anyone got the Warframe soundtrack they put out today?

try renaming the files and try extracting again if it does not work try getting it again from this link
volafile.org/get/ZTBbd-pv_Kx0/Harbinger.zip

Does anyone have or know where to get a proper download to the Stalker SoC music? Not the soundtrack which drops 90% of the godtier ambient stuff but something exactly like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoYeqEMLupE

Would it be difficult to rip the files yourself? The .ogg music files are split to left and right audio how would you go about putting it all together to form something similar to vid related? I've been able to find nearly every single video game soundtrack I ever wanted but Stalker is nowhere to be found, unless it's on some russian site I'm not aware of.

Also reminder

I wish, technically it's a port to the current iteration of CE which means 64-bit but all that shit Fallout 4 brought to the table was blatantly copied from three of the modding communities' of Bethesda's games. Not only that, but some modders tend to actually be proud of that. The original Skyrim is 32-bit, but if you just want it to look good then you don't need special edition. The only serious consideration for 64-bit was certain memory problems high end computers couldn't get past, but that's about it for now and until a lot of mods are ported over (if they're not abandoned outright) you're pretty much asking for a shinier vanilla experience.

I'm a militaryfag so I just go missing from time to time due to deployment. Thankfully, this last one was just 6 months. Besides ASMR/Ero Audio, I don't have much to share besides vidya/classical music but most people can find what I've found if they knew where to look.

Besides that, what have you guys been listening to lately when it comes to ASMR?

I wonder what it will be in 2026

Someone, please?

Okay, okay fine all of these art parts of the same game it is huge, from IGG-games it does have a Shogun 2 torrent you can try out instead:
1 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_V0lMYkc4TjcwaTA
2 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_enl2UnVkOUpzZmM
3 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_ekxobjZsSWpSeDQ
4 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_eGRsWGJESkhZbUU
5 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_eEVmRlk5QjNFdUE
6 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_OXA1OVI4NGZsMjA
7 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_cjNkZ0RicV9EQzA
8 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_bEZRa3BDNjg2YTA
9 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_MnVsUktWTzJ4Um8
10 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_NlFUdE5pa0V3ZDA
11 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_a3U5dlRXckdZelk
12 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByVy-elXK-ARdU15Ml8yZUVmSGc
13 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_NmE3a2xxTTVIUTg
14 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_SnpXQmZGQ01Tblk
15 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_aXpITFhVcWRmdzA
16 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_WTJYUDgyaWRtWkE
17 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByVy-elXK-AROHlUZUtsS0tNZHc
18 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0ByVy-elXK-ARTWhUTTMwbXhuSlE
19 ttps://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B6bsgBtPWiK_REFmRFVtQ2xpZUU

If all else fails gitgud.io/Blank/ShareThreadPasta/raw/master/CheckingBeforePosting

Thanks a lot, user, I really appreciate it.

Anyone got Legend of Grimrock 2?

Might be a bit early, but does anyone have the latest version of Nex Machina? IGG doesn't have theirs updated yet. This one should have fixed a lot of issues though, so I'm hopeful.

Damn that reminds me of that one screencap of some dude waiting years to call an user a slowpoke over Code Geass. Kek

I'll be taking that back, user decided to learn how to do it himself instead of begging for someone else to do it for him.

Did you read OP first?

Here's Nex Machina + 2 updates, which goes up to 1.04.035 or something like that:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:195589ac38556d7174e09b61f5ba13ebdfdb1044
Only download the update .rars, skip the .iso if you already have the game.

90% sure that's in the OP, and if not would be one of the easiest things to find.

What portal have I fallen through on my way to the thread?

I checked the PC archive but only found the first game.
Both mega links appear to work but I want the second one, not the first one and both seem to provide the first one.
My internet is somewhat slow, spending an entire day downloading something I already have is something I'd rather avoid, since it will also slow down me browsing the internet normally.

Playing Stone Soup to pass the time is fun after only so many hours.

Anyone know if the copy of Xanadu in archive is working without patching? The one I had has a pretty big problem of weapon skills disappearing and not showing up.

PC archive, that is.

Shit, I guess that goes without saying, swore it had a PSP release.

Ah fuck, it's the same unpatched one. Guess I'll look for another version.

Well the isozone method is less fucky on Win 7 for whatever reason than the unpatched GOG version. I wonder how they managed that.

Anyone got a link to Ace of Seafood? Its not on IGG and there are no torrents I can find.

Any links for the psp version of Monster Hunter Portable 3rd with the english patch? The only one I found is the ps3/hd version.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:2A226C26B68D43B0588C9DC1FDF24D541E58E01D&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt2.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=%5BPSP%5D%20Monster%20Hunter%20Portable%203rd%20%5BFULL%5D%20%5BISO%5D%20%5BENG%5D

translation by Team Maverick ONE v.5.00
check the files, torrent contains "normal" PSP version and HD-for-PS3 edition included to play on ppsspp emulator; PSP version is not for emulation, and HD is not for PSP. Choose wisely. Drop DLC (folder?) into savegame folder.

Can some kind user tell me what the password is to Rimworld A17 please?

I'm looking for UE4 related tools, mainly these two:

I can offer all MST3K seasons and some other useless shit, but my upload speed is third-world level: 1Mb

Please help this useless poorfag dev who can't afford 110 american trumps.

Try checking the archived thread around the date next to it. It might be there.

Ayy, I was able to find it because of you user, Thanks a million

Does anyone have a Dead Rising 1 release with both patch #1 and #2 built in?
I can't find any release with them so I get no audio and I don't want to install internet explorer 11 on my system just to get audio.

1.0.0.1 Update 3
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:3FC674F0EA8746B90EF55337123B4CB3C7E5097E&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fbt3.t-ru.org%2Fann%3Fmagnet&dn=Dead%20Rising%20%5BRePack%5D%20%5BRUS%20%2F%20ENG%5D%20(2016)%20(1.0.0.1u3)

remember to choose english language through installation

thanks m8 worked like a charm

You know what. Fuck this shit! I waited multiple days just too try and get torrents to actually start downloading. Then I downloaded skyrim over 7 hour period, found out it couldn't even run on this shit computer. So I downloaded 4 hours of Oblivion today, didn't even fucking work because you need a questionnaire. Can't even download fucking New Vegas cause most links are dead and the one I found won't download by itself cause over the limit and I don't have enough space for the other shit games on it. FUCK WHOEVER MADE THIS SO FUCKING HARD, AND FUCK YOU WHO MAKE PEOPLE DO QUESTIONNAIRES! FUCK MEGA FOR BEING SUCH CUNTS!

Hey Voice user, thanks as always for the uploads.

I've been listening to more atmospheric and relaxing/iyashi-kei stuff recently. Anything really long with loads of dialogue that lets me get absorbed in the world.

Here's one from Project E.L.C
RJ197584 (MP3) 390.1 MB
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ197584.html
mega.nz/#!EGxECBAY!xHU9yUUE5RM-9QtDh-DP1EDdJYOkyb_skL8aszJ8ANI

No lewds here, just ear cleaning, breathing, and a massage; all in a peaceful day with your very talkative and playful girlfriend. Light love-comedy stuff for peaceful listening.
This work packs in a little more than two hours of some of the more impressive writing and voice acting I've heard, and is probably my favorite piece from Project E.L.C to date.
Hope you guys enjoy this one as much as I did.

Wait, questionnaire? user, please tell me you use NoScript or other browser equivalents.

jeu guys, I've failed to locate the gog-linux version of broforce, could anyone on gazelle check if they carry it?(the game is about 400mb)

i recall downloading flatout before my old drive died and it indeed was a wine wrap

Non-Fiction
9-d4b-cca7-d94c-a0f4-5f444-d4cb-f8ae9-53596-70c-61
Men-at-Arms
3-5-fa9-57c4d-56b77-e04d99-3ce38ed-3b393a-aa5b-42
Behavioral Evidence Analysis - International Forensic Practice and Protocols.pdf
0-9-6d-056d8fa-338379-eb20f4-c72e00-0ef57-9f73e-6
Death Scene Investigation - Procedural Guide (2012).pdf
0-88-0c-f5-1bea-f412-7e46b-9f37e-61d21-6b617-295b-d

I was able to dl about 5.7GB via MegaDownloader 1.7 without any issue, mabye try a different DNS?

From the OP

Embed related. Not hopeful if they are seeded though.

Looking for both xbox fatal frames and flatout ultimate carnage for x360

Dammit missed quoted.Also one of the links came through. volafile.org/get/ZoCrqqfttXpL/Broforce_linux.zip Broforce [Linux] , 8-26-7c4-a9ba-bd69-4530-ae4fe-6b71fd-a31a44-a49-1d

thanks, user

what torrent sites do you guys use since kat and nyaa went down?

Why it is so hard?! I bet pedos go through less hurdle than this!
You ara all paranoids!

Not vidya, where would I find certain software, ones used by businesses, that I can barely find cracks or anything for anywhere else?(The software in question here being video timer pro) I have tried every link and every search engine I know of and I haven't found anything, leading me to believe that either there's this super obscure part I'm not looking in or it hasn't been cracked. Any help?

Read the OP.

It's not hard, you're just incredibly stupid.

GOOD
about time something worked as intended in this place

It's good to know that I don't need to consider going even more insane/autistic and make usage even more harder (i.e. ever so slightly fucking up the links even more or using some of the advanced exclusive features of MegaDownloader, which does work in wine so there would be one less reason to bitch about it) just yet.

I have downloaded a few of the games here but I don't understand why make it hard for the people who don't know how to download with those informations.

I mean, isn't the point of pirating to allow more access to people who can't/won't pay?

Sage because I don't want to derail even further.

Bots and plebes that use facebook who share anything they can find and ruin it because they're too retarded to realize facebook will alert copyright holders.
Although part of the point of these share threads is for convenience, a much larger point is that Anons can contribute or help someone if they feel like it. The keywords being "feel like it", even the Anons who keep these threads going do so on their own volition.

Although even if these threads die I'll shamelessly throw links around anyways.

It's more like a brat filter honestly.
I'm and even though I haven't been spoonfed it's not like I'm going on a rant about you guys owning me shit or complaining about the system in place.
Ask for help, if you don't get any then either do things yourself or give up like a faggot.

I checked the PC archive and couldn't find it.

Does anyone have the GOG version of Victoria II?
I'm specifically looking for the GOG version, not a crack. It was taken off GOG and people were refunded on it.

As to be expected by this point I guess, igg-games' (the first bolded sentence) GoogleDrive link is still up docs.google.com/uc?id=0B5fjfA7Fj6oLenh1U1RJYjFDOGM. . It is also apart of the May 16th GOG dump for sure (the first part of the third bolded sentance) also there has been a list of it for a while now, located right under the broken torrent hash. Also it may not be the lastest version but GOG games rarely seem to be updated overall.

Oddly I can't find a single link at all to it nor any mention anywhere of it being added to GOG but links on it discussing the game.

epforums.org/showthread.php?77557
epforums.org/showthread.php?77245
Make an account to download them with a throwaway email.
torrentsgames.org/xbox-360/flatout-ultimate-carnage-xbox-360.html
Click the button that says "download .torrent" the other buttons are those shitty ads.

Torrentz2.eu is a multisearch. Nyaa.si is alive, and there's a few other mirrors.
Skytorrents.in is good as a last ditch attempt, but it has terrible search algorithms so you need to go through lots of pages.

Had a look around, and the software is called Timer Pro, not Video Timer Pro. See if that helps you find a file. I had the quickest of checks and found the android app, but if you can't find what you're after, post again and I'll hunt it down a bit better.

I can't find the GOG installer. How long was it up on GOG for? If it was only there for a short time, there's a good chance not many bought it and have discarded their installers already, and can't redownload the installer as it's removed from the store and they've got a refund.

Oh thanks.
I actually found it already but I appreciate the thought just the same.

It's more or less a software package called Timer Pro(I can't tell if there's a professional tacked onto the end and it's Timer Pro Professional or not) that includes Video Timer pro. And yes I have searched for both names, I suppose I should have mentioned both in my post, sorry.
Thank you for your help anyways.

Actually as an update I've managed to ruse it into thinking I have a license and serial key and it's functional now, all I need to do is figure out how to trick it into thinking my 12 days of evaluation aren't passing.

any anons have links to Red Alert 2 and Red Alert 2 Yuri's Revenge?

Do you have any english clips?

So at page 13-14 it will be time for a new thread.

Requesting Syrian Warfare.
The version on igg game keeps randomly crashing and sending me to the steam page.

you better don't forget chaika this time nigger

fuck off

If by morning (my time) no one has made a thread, I will make a thread and decide my own picture for the image.

archive.is/fLaNI

New Thread