E3 2017 Supercut - 4K bananas

CrowbCat did it again.

first for butts

Thank you based CrowbCat. Reminder that Dunkey is a shill, and was happy with E3.
His video was total trash.

western vidya crash incoming

Fuck off

Fuck off nigger.

It's ok E;R, you can make a webm.

summer
u
m
m
e
r

Tell me more about this no doubt devlishly handsome youtuber by the name of CrowbCat?
Is he /ourgay/?

it will be 30 frames

TOP FUCKING KEK

I wouldn't call crowbcat a youtuber, he doesn't record himself and we don't even know what his voice sounds like. It's just a guy making cringe compilations.

It's kind of impressive how they manage to outdo themselves every year. Each new E3 is an even greater fuckup than the last.

wuz kangz and shiet nigga

What killed me was the Star Wars mystery meat. Talk about trying too hard to pretend you give a fuck.

The 9/11 edit with star wars crash was 10/10. I had exact the same idea.

I was expecting him to make a sequence with iJustine and the pics of her prompter but I guess he didn't want to lose his fedora.

What a shame? Didn't he start the knack meme?

Yeah, that was the only good thing he did.

BUT OF COURSHE HE IS
I also hope you look forward to the new TES that hasn't begun decelopment, so you can check up your twatter and ask when they'll start.
And don't forget to get your new shinny amiifucks for just 20$ EACH

cuckchan 2.0 says hi, faggot

Fuck Crowbcat he's a fucking leech.

Nintoddler who was mad about his Switch video detected.

You realize he outrage flooded rare issues so he could Scalp nintendo switches right?
He's a fucking piece of shit.

He barely does any editing. All the footage really comments itself.

Waht a surprise.

Where do you think you are? Maybe reddit is more up to your speed nigger?

If you want to watch the dunkey's video, here it is.

He's a little bitch that took advantage of rare hardware issues to push people off purchasing systems so he could scoop them up and sell them back out for $599

Your idol is a fucking fraud'

No, he's a piece of shit for scalping and therefor fucking over consumers

he's "of puerto rican descent," as he put it himself

Reddit, no one wants you here.

epic buzzword

Even MrMattyPlays was pissed as hell.

His Microsoft video says otherwise.

kek
At least he smashed the shitbox, which for being "the best" runs 30fps like the rest of the pack.

He shills on reddit too you faggot.

Saying you have the most powerful console is like saying you won the gold medal at the Special Olympics.

This faggot has no source for his claim. Remember to filter, folks.

Holy hell, you can't make this shit up
Wheres the proof of your scalping accusations you fuck?
Wheres the source?

This, I don't even care about the guy in question but a source would be nice

ONE MILLION TROOPS DOLLARS

who needs crowbcat or dunkey when you have real and honest game journalists keeping you up to date on the newest gaming trends that are totally not paid

haha yeah Holla Forumsro, filter people who disagree with you to preserve your safespace

Where's the sources you cuck?

Keep posting that no source faggot. I love it when you can't prove shit.

Can we all agree that fuck everyone who ever likes new games no matter the platform?

Consoles have ruined games. Fuck you.

Too big to crash.

PC games were always shit. You were founders of shooters. Fuck shooters.

I'd agree if Mario Odyssey didn't tickle my 3D Mario autism.

Audience cheers
Holy fuck, I don't think I've ever seen someone so soulless, even the EA rep was less of a husk than him.
The guy makes the AMD chink look like a sweet kindergarden teacher in comparison, holy fuck.

Still waiting on based rushnerd's.

What the fuck is this retardation?

Nintendo manchildren still butthurt he made fun of the Switch.

Cannot wait for his annual shill contest.

Where are the proofs?

let me check the date…. oh dam~its summer, who would have known

Even if he was, Holla Forums would admire price gouging Nintoddlers so I'm not sure what he's trying to prove.

Shooters used to be good before they were consolized.

how dare you, cuck of duty is the most innovative shooter since 1942

How do you manage to breathe unassisted?

I was sarcastic you idiot. Are you really that underage? I am making fun of your idiocity about consoles.

He did admit that he wasn't aiming for accuracy in multiplayer though, and that the pickers of cotton are there for roleplaying purpose only.

Now you blink manually. The complains are that Crowbcat somehow a nintentoddler himself. When he was against switch at launch. Then nintentoddlers complain again when he aknowledges that nintendo e3 was alright.

I already believe that Nintendo is coming up with a hardware revision. Online chat on that console is a fucking disaster.

He is fighting corporations like Nintendo, so I don't care. Crowbcat is really the only e-celeb that I consider Holla Forums-approved.

Its obviously bad to sell Switch XL. Its not hard to believe that.

Nothing is Holla Forums-approved. Except your mom is Holla Forums-approved for group fucking.

Check IDs, and I still don't get your analogy.

I think they are more likely to make a smaller switch for better portability.

Get fucked Sledgehammer

CrowbCat almost never dissapoints.

both jewtubers are polar opposites, one arraging content and letting it speak for itself and the other commentating everything unfunnily

I think Crowbcat is a pretty cool guy. Eh pisses off drones and kikes and doesn't afraid of anything.

rule #9 newfags
go to >>>/cuckchan/ and worship your e-celebs

Sure took you a lot to change IP.

He's just saying bad things about the XBOX ONE X™ to buy them all then resell them at a profit :^))))))))))))))))))).

Jewish lies don't need proof, just listen and believe

That NFS part is embarrassing to watch even now.

HA HA HA HA
I GET IT

Name a single reason to shit on nintendo.

No.

What did he mean by this?

and he speak about rules when he ignore the 1st one

Handing over Metroid to Mercury Steam.

is miyamoto reverse aging?

I don't even remember the rest of the presentation cause I was half falling asleep.

and so he did.
case closed

Treehouse.

Wut

who?

HAHAHA GUYS GET IT????? I SAID WHO AND SAGED SO I CAN LOOK LIKE ALL YPU FELLOW GAMERS HAHAHAHHA SO FANNNY AND EPIC!!!!!!! SO FUNNY WHO WHO????? SAGE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH XDDDD

oh boi

What was that hipster low poly minecraft game?

Why?

Also, when did it become cool to swear at E3? "Bullshit! haha I said a naughty word"

That's more of a reason to shit on NoA. Not that you really need another reason as there's plenty already.

This, I mean you only have to look at the thread to see its true.

Ubisoft has been like this for a while now. E3 is a hive for low-class scum now.

please calm down, dickrider

I don't know who this faggot is, but the fact he's using Bethesda's hijacked mascot, I can already tell he's some cringy let's play faggot that probably uploads clickbait FO4 videos to rake in the YT bucks.

Nigger, did you even see Ubisoft's BGE2 trailer (based on a completely nonexistent game that hasn't even started development nor even has a team yet)? Go suffer through a couple minutes of that shit and see how low E3 has fallen, the swearing in it is so "haha look at us everybody we're so MATURE because we're saying fuck all the time!"

This image makes me irrationally horny, do you mind if I save it?

Cuckoldry isn't OK user.

Apparently for sjws its normal to swear. I see markiplier swearing every single fucking video. Fucking bananas.

Save it friend, it's all yours!

There are three key components that jews are trying to normalize as quickly as possible aside usual racemixing and homosexualism propaganda:
1. Swearing
2. Drugs
3. Abuse of alcohol

but user that's redundant

Ooblets

Reminder that Half-Life popularized the scripted corridor shooter and Valve pioneered always-online DRM, games that you don't own and can be disabled remotely and episodic releases.

Swearing and binge drinking have been cool to normalfags for decades, have you just got out of a twenty year coma?

I cant be the only one who is fucking annoyed by the new youtube player and how shit it is. Sometimes it starts playing the video sound from the start when you pause the vid and embeds are fucked as well. Only good thing is that comments dont load anymore

I hated HL2 but you can't say that here without triggering half the fucking board. The movement felt like you were controlling a greased toaster on caster wheels and the gunplay was atrocious, weapons felt hollow and tinny. It was not a good shooter.

Yes.

It's fucking weird to see what E3 has become. The target audience seems to be getting older, but their attitudes and mental age have been going the opposite direction.

DAMN YOU WOMAN.

Then.. My reason to hate on Nintendo…

Abandoning F-Zero fans.

At least F-Zero went out spectacularly instead of getting dragged through the mud.

Nintendoland is just that forgettable, eh?

Fucking hell look at this shit.

I forgot about that piece of shit. Though I was talking in a matter of an actual game. Be glad there was never an F-Zero: The other F.

Really? Usually when someone has actual reasons for disliking something instead of just calling it shit with no clarification, people don't get butthurt.
When you say you don't like the combat in Morrowind because you think the dice rolls disconnect you from the action, I'm fine with that. If you're one of the "lol MW combt iz shiet MISS MISS MISS lol I swing I shud hit"-fags, I'm going to call you a faggot for it.

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIT
Neogaf is losing their shit over this apparently.

It looks like tumblr pokemon.

EA supporting#heforshe
how deep can a single company dig holes so deep

It's mainly because a large chunk of Holla Forums is very alike to a large chunk of current year Holla Forums: there are tons of users on both boards who are bandwagony and just post shit in an attempt to fit in or feel like they're better than someone. In Holla Forumss case (it applies to /a/ too) it's calling something shit or great just because so many other do it, and on Holla Forums it's screaming "shill" at everything (I've seen more infighting than anything else between Holla Forumsacks with differing opinions than anything else where they constantly call each other shills and never use arguments). But those anons don't have reasons behind them, they just shitpost at you and call you wrong without explaining why because they don't actually know why, they just know lots of either people share the same opinion.

In any case yeah, I didn't like it. I didn't know it at the time because it was my first exposure to the Source engine, but I generally don't like source games. I find most of the time the way everything feels and plays out is fucking horrible, like nothing has mass or weight to it, everything is made of cardboard. As I said the worst things that stood out to me in HL2 were the movement and the guns. God, the guns. The pistol and smg were the fucking worst, they had no impact, no feel, nothing. It felt like you were firing pop-shots out of a thin and long aluminum can. The story was probably the most redeeming quality of it but that's it.

I'd go as far as to say it was about the only quality of it.

I'd say that the best part of HL2 is art direction. Story feels somewhat incoherent in tone and lacks a central objective that's necessary for this type of game.

i forgot i had this but just to illustrate my point

Kek, pics?

Is Crowbcat /ourguy/?

Oh yes he is.

I don't think sucking gook cock is funny

Nevermind, looked at it myself.

STOP

stop plugging your stupid youtube channel dunkey.

I don't think these fags understand the point of anonymous imageboards.

i dont think you do either because im certainly one of the POL ringleaders.

MERCURYSTEAM
E
R
C
U
R
Y
S
T
E
A
M

You will see justice just like that hacker 4chan

Of course it's not a joke, facts are not meant to be funny. WE WUZ KANGZ is fact.

not likely. 4chan isnt even a hacker! its a team of hackers

I am aware of the meaning of the term, but unholy fuck this is the first time I've heard this accusation being thrown around in this circle, or especially at a guy who throws criticism at defective 1st day products. You know that you can throw this accusation at anyone who criticizes a product/company and SUCCESSFULLY affects them, right? Such a broad brush.

scalping*

Why do people still hold this event?
It is beyond embarrassing.
The dead eyes, the fake hype. It all looks out of place.
But the most unnatural of all are the women – they speak some lines that they learned without a hint of understanding about what they are talking.
The one talking about computer specs is beyond clueless. I swear traps would be better. At least they would have the knowledge needed for the job.

I love how Holla Forums has their own approved e-celeb. I also love how his Switch video is posted in every single related thread in what is basically a LOL shitpost.
inb4 sage=downboat go back to reddit fagnig

What he says after is even more disgusting, no idea why he left that part out. Its some shit about how games should be cinematic and feel like movies

What is neogaf humor?

I would not call him an e-celeb.
That would imply that he makes all these videos with personal gain in mind, like fame or shekels.
People approve of him because he neither shows his face nor do we hear his voice.
There is not even self-inserted custom content like a mascot or something.

Screencaps of neogaf

post chikki breki men

Why

EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN.
Bitches must leave.
I bet it would be more real and constructive than this pile of fake bull shit.

I rather have an actual expo without attention whores.

dats not cheiko broki man

I love how you act as if Holla Forums was some sort of entity that you don't belong to.

Nah, Matty's actually a vidya commentator that got famous for massively shilling for FO4 (for free, unironically). He has knocked some sense into his head recently though.

It is now

vodka

I thought they would be happy that he didn't use any Sony cringe moment.

Banana