Metal Slug 2

Are SNK our guys? Are there any other games like this that would never get released today?

No.

Any shooter game where american soldiers die for israel interests.

Hearty kek my fellow Holla Forumsro! Shadilay 4 kekistan~

Indiana Jones sometimes fights muslims and arabs and they are sometimes the bad guys
Is Steven Spielberg our guy?

/thread

Why not?

This sounds sarcastic, nevertheless what are some examples?

You're a faggot.

No, because he made Schindler's List which negates it.

What are you , 15?

No, I'm a little drugged and was just overjoyed at the fact that I actually found a game where you kill anyone besides zombies, russians, or nazis.

I love this game, honestly
One of the flag says "I have diarrhea"
Also, don't you kill "Not Nazis" in the first game?

Most cod games do that.

I don't remember, I think the boss is always a Saddam Hussein look-a-like though.

You spend most of the Metal Slug franchise killing obvious Nazi standins though.

It looks like they took design elements from a bunch of places, but it's basically just Hitler.

a thread died for this

Fuck off, retard.

There we go, this is what I mean
SNK is just American™

Metal slug also had you fighting nazi dingbat.
But it's only fair because Nazism draws its jewhatred from islam
lol

snk is mexican isn't it?

Whatever man, I don't even care

They're Japanese.

It was probably a shit thread.

He's kind of an amalgamation of various dictators, but based on the logo I'm going to say mostly Hitler. I think he's canonically Canadian, so figure that one out.

Thanks Trudeau.

A fucking leaf, the worst semites of all

Kill yourself retard.

Videogames are corporate in general though, unless you wanna discuss indieshit, this is the reality you have to deal with.

Translation:

this isn't them being woke or anyones guy, its just making the enemies match the background, like how you fight aliens in the secret labs or soldiers on the weapons train

Shoot Mexicans invading Japan and gut the ones in the middle of breeding

Games are political devices, whether it is unintentionally or intentionally.

metal slug was a device for collecting quarters first and foremost

The crux of this argument relies on you assuming I give a shit about looking stupid or not. Implying I didn't consider making a well thought out OP and responses rather than dumbing down all my replies to match the tone of the ridiculous subject of my thread. Yes, in actuality I'm playing dumb so if I get flamed I can take the brunt of the damage because I wasn't being myself, I was putting on a facade.

Agreed, but have ever seen enemies with such a caricature-like representation? Look at the size of his nose.

cops om GTA games maybe. but metal slug is a case where everything is caricature on top of being a japanese game from the 90s so they extra didn't care about making fun of foreign people

Go fuck yourself.

Anti-raid bump

I was still joking

When is MS8 going to happen?

I fucking miss these exaggerated caricatures man.

"I was merely pretending!"
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting and due to poe's law, you are assumed to mean your words.

And you likely do.

You would think they'd be less obvious when they shit up threads.
I'm kidding. They're idiots.

This was meant to contrast with today's year and show how in such a relatively short period of time the industry got so shit. I don't care if I used the meme wrong.

The faggot here is you OP

Spics like them alot yes

Arcades were always like that you dumfuck, that's why people git gud

I miss old SNK's art in general, i mean goddamn its just looks so right

Ouch.

Ahhh!! Stoppit!

She's the reason why i one continued MSX.

Christ almighty no wonder games today are so jewish.

Pretty much, games evolved and like it or not, took some of the aspects of older games with them.

Shitter detected.

Are you telling me humble arcade machines have been Jewish chicanery this whole time?

i fucking hate the shit retards here spout now
Maybe next time call out on the Japs on why do they even bother spending a yen on their automatic jew machines you half-brained mongrel

Ever wonder why jews were banned from jew owned arcades in America?

Arcades were always jewish, it is LITERAL nickle and diming, or rather one upping nickle and diming to quartering and dollaring.

I always hated those level in metal slug because it felt like I am killing my neighbor

well fear not thanks to the recognition of the religion of peace no one can slander you anymore

but that's wrong you fucking retard, Arcade machines starting from the 1980s has countermeasures to stop the coin-on-a-string trick, by a string cutter in the coin mechanism. But Arcade machines nowadays bypasses it entirely since the coin is inserted into a one-way rachet, preventing the coin to return once it was 'counted'. Atleast make a lie goddamn believeable, Christ

hahahaha yeah right those stupid arcades are jewish as hell
gas yourself

microtransactions before microtransactions when you get down to it. It's a place to waste money when you could be playing the game elsewhere and for cheaper.

Like for free, especially nowadays. Don't let your nostalgia blind you.

we worked pretty hard for that you know

Actually Nazism is more like whites copying the Jews' attitudes toward non-Jewish races, putting a white spin on it, and turning back on the Jews. In other words, Jews are the REAL Nazis.
:^)

Japa never really gave much of a fuck about how muslim feels.

Six of one half a dozen of the others, Jews are shitheads for being some of the biggest holocaust deniers and suggesting nobody else was mass executed in the holocaust nazis are shitheads for embracing a failed economic strategy and using the Progressive stack to appropriate wealth to continue funding their failed Ideology.

Exactly. Glad at least one of you niggers get it.

Except at one time graphics in the arcade were way better than consoles so we paid good money to be graced by the superior visuals.

What were you trying to convey with this sentence?

Nazis are shit, jews (in a political progressive marxist progressive stance) are shit. No step on snek

Is there anyone that isn't shit?

oh no, those damn jews stealing all my 5s in MAME

Eh, people that acknowledge personal responsibility and don't pretend like anyone more successful than them stole it?

how bout some games where you can kill ashkenazi jews?

Absolutely none.

Oh and my cousin Nikola, he makes great sausage.

Later on after they got more than today standard's 60 dollars out of you.

No, they're not, but in your very explicit case, the people you're killing are a warlord's terrorist group that was cooperating with Morden to invade that ME looking area.

CANADIAN Hitler, nonetheless. Being a leaf is a worse sin than being branded a nazi.

have you ever seen a motherfucker this badass?

hmm I see

you guys suck ass post godly tier sprites and get mad at the 3D games as well as that phone game

the usual

Because Mizrahi, Beta Israel, Mountain Jews and Sephardim are soo much better, right?

I've love this style. I use it as my inspiration for my artstyle.

dank

The phone game, actually isn't that bad.

There are two phone games now

Insurgency.

fag

it's got the same issues as every metal slug from 4, reused sprites up the ass

oh god what?

I want a Metal Slug RTS.

yes YES y…

Isn't there like a tower defense one on steam right now?

it's less a tower defense then it is a side scroller fighter

Couldn't have been that much better than the other Neo Geo that didn't charge you money every time you wanted to play a game.

Pic 1 looks Jewish

Sincere question
Who would have happened to own the hardware in question that charges the user?

Which cost 5 times as much as a genesis or snes.

/ourguys/ is a load of halfchink faggotry. Aside from that it's amazing slug happened with such unique detail for its time. It blew the fuck out of everything at the time as is still a contender.

It's not particularly that surprising, back then developers still actually did production art before pixel art.

Marco, the original Moonman killer of sand niggers

Enemies in MS aren't nazis, they're literally Canadians.

This is true but playing some games without the right peripherals is just isn't the same, and fuck buying those peripherals in the first place.
Nigger you know that there's new games for arcades right? Oh right, you probably never play it before No import of Inital D for you baka western gaijins

The point is that i'd probably get more fun by buying a few bucks worth of tokens to spend in arcades compared to playing today's dogshit games and i still won't eat dogshit even if it's free

dont't you know user? Holla Forums is Holla Forums :^)

F2P P2W GARBAGE (almost) MOBAGE SHIT
I'M FUCKING HAD IT WITH THOSE WAIFUBAIT DESIGNS, MICTROTRANSACTION BULLCRAP AND POWERCREEP
WHY DO THEY EVEN SPENT TIME MAKING NICE SPRITES FOR THEM WHEN THEY COULD BE USE SOMEWHERE ELSE
t. player for ~3 months

Are you too young to remember arcade games? It's okay, that shit was before most people's time. :^)

I just passed MS3 and holy shit You team up with the fucking Nazis to take out aliens who have taken over the planet
WHAT A MESSAGE!

Go play MS6

Where the fuck have you been you fucking nigger? Jesus
Also do what says, and because it's an improvement to the mainline games

Also, when you select him on the screen, snot comes out of his nose leading me to believe he's also a deplorable cocaine addict.

what a team.

That was the FUCKING CHARM of it back then

Eri > Fio
Tarma > Marco

You are wrong

Nice

One of us, one of us, one of us! :DDDD We should bake a Metal Slug 2 themed cake. Upvote if you agree!

I'd rather have Metal Slug X themed cake instead.

I will and you can't stop me because im bringing a group of people

What if he has a boat

The fucking MC's are the badguys, and the General is literally America's last hope against internal corruption and false flags, it's literally the reason he set up the rebel army, and it was his doing that defeated the ayy lmaos during his alliance with them to hopefully win the war, and actually forged an alliance after they ende dup stranded on the planet and their natural predators returned because murricunts kill their leader who suppressed the nasty bugs from eating the ayys, they made him again later though.