Another recommendation thread

You already know the drill

Is there any game where you play in a medieval setting in a non-combatant role?
Hard mode: it's not the guild, settlers, banished or any management games

Other urls found in this thread:

epforums.org/showthread.php?73805-New-ePSXe-v-1-7-0-compatibility-list-thread
youtube.com/watch?v=tMguSriiu3U
ouya.tv/games/
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1FJe55X_lxxeDJaUDRYR3pmUTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

recommend you die

You just eliminated the entire library.

I'm sure there are skyrim mods for that

Impressed, I wonder if that has any relation to general ignorance of medieval times. Or maybe the fact that anything besides warrior life is boring as fuck to simulate in a videogame

Just play any open-world RPG in a Medieval setting like Witcher 3 and just go full sandbox not giving a fuck

True. In retrospect you don't even need mods for skyrim

Well, unless this hypothetical rpg has some deus ex shit where pacificism is possible, it wouldn't work. Also, Witcher has you starting as an warrior, so already invalidates it. I guess Mount and Blade playing only as a merchant would work.

Thank you.

it's fun

Why I thought it was going to end like this? Fine.

Well, you can play Mountain Blade as a jew merchant.

You guys know that you can ask for recommendations too, right?

read
But thanks for the good will.

I recommend a console please

I hate pokemon games

I hate the legend of Zelda.

I hate RPG games

I do not like playing in online modes

I hate indie (independent) Games

only play video games rated E for Everyone on the ESRB

What.

Anyhow, here's your shit, hope you have fun.

That is a game

I am talking about consoles

I'm looking for a console for me

Whether of xbox, playstation, some alternative console.

I do not want anything from Nintendo, because ultimamante nintendo falls me very

And I also hate Steam shit

PS1

Just noticed this has a mobile port. Is the game good?
Should I play it? Never played anything shadowrun before

lol?

Nintendo 64, but stay away from conker and you will be fine.

I have the ePSXe emulator.

Which PS1 games do you recommend?

remember.

No RPG's

No games that look like the shit of Pokemon and Zelda

Only AAA games

And only games Rated E For Everyone on the ESRB

epforums.org/showthread.php?73805-New-ePSXe-v-1-7-0-compatibility-list-thread

Dude fuck off with this shit seriously

Spyro
Crash Bandicoon
Gex

It's pretty good, but it can get repetitive, especially in the combat. It's also balanced like it was meant to be a lot longer than it is. Like, I made a face and got my charisma or whatever to 10, went on to find out there's no check for it with a difficulty over 4.

I know you're just shitposting, but it's funny to think all your desires would be met by the Ouya.

That I do not want anything from the shit of Nintendo

You could theoretically become some faux-pacifistic merchant class in Skyrim or any other Bethshit RPG by just putting all your stats on shit like barter, speech, and sneak.

Is there a problem with that only play video games Rated E For Everyone?

youtube.com/watch?v=tMguSriiu3U

Not sure if I'm talking to a bot or a chinaman

I'm 21 years old.

But the violent games I do not like nor do they call me the touch

I prefer to play children's games, rather than playing a call of duty or a halo

It would be amazing if he was a bot

Also did you see

I wonder if Squeenix and Sega know they're classed as indies now?

bruv, wasn't ouya 90% indies and mobile crap?
ouya.tv/games/

I only play games Rated E For Everyone

Everything else I play it for nothing

At the moment I'm just really creeped out by the implications it would have.

A few years ago I used to go on thy stream and there was this user that everybody knew that clearly could get a general understanding of things that were written to him, but all his responses were completely broken in English and only had very little to do with what he was responding to.
This guy came to that site every day, and nobody knew anything about him.

After searching for his avatar and nickname I got pulled into a rabbit hole of dark web unlisted websites written in Greek about people taking creepy surrealist pictures.
This shit just gives me the heebe jeebes ever since.

I think only AAA games are good.

All indie games sucks

Any games that encourage reckless, brutal melee combat?

Where do you come from, how did you find this board

That information is classified.

In addition, all indie games are sheer shit.

They are only worth the AAA

that's quite bizarre, I'm tempted to ask you for the whole story, but I'm afraid to get myself on some weird shit.

First hotline miami

Yes, but I didn't say he has to buy every game for the Ouya.

Fine, I just wanted point out that is not really strange to associate ouya with indies.

I want a game like warframe but with proper single player and NO micro transactions.

OK, fair dinkum then.

Vanquish?

I believe that dark sector is a single player prequel to the thing, so maybe that helps.

It is posting in other threads, asking for the same shit, I really hope it's some user trolling.

Does anyone know of any … relatively good co op action games similar to Godeater?

It's a drunk user taking the piss

Link me some of the posts

wat

Meant to quote

Any good games where I can feel in control? preferrably over other people.

Maybe? Does it have elaborate melee combat system? From the videos and webms posted here it looks more like a parkour shooter. I want more of a m-rated power ranger cyber ninja experience instead.

It plays nothing like Warframe. It's a fucking shit game to boot.

I want a game where I can dress up a cute girl and the clothing she wears 1: is visible 2: changes her status I've already played the Style Savvy/Girls Mode games

There are countless games in that kind of setting where you play a non-combatant leader user.

The term you're looking for is Monster Hunter clone. God Eater is one of the more blatant ones.

STEP IT UP SERFS

this game is fucking hard without a horse and without a shield, too. try it.

I'd recommend PSO2 buy
Why would you want that?

Is there any game that gives will to live and/or restores sanity?

Yeah I guess that's not really up your alley, I thought you just wanted something fast and futuristic.
MGR is probably more up your alley

I aint hating on Vanquish, it's on my backlog but now I really feel like going kung fu on shit, not shooting.
I played plenty of MGR, great game, could really use some unarmed style though.

You're basically asking for Final Fantasy X-2.

There's really fuckall with over the top action and blades apart from MGR unfortunately

It's even less with pure punching and kicking.

I'd like to get some good FPS games from 1999-2005 on my backlog, preferably something slow-paced, immersive and somewhat tactical. Any recommendations?

This might be your thing
docs.google.com/uc?id=0B1FJe55X_lxxeDJaUDRYR3pmUTA

That looks like a mobile game to be honest.

Are there any games like Daggerfall, but more in-depth?
I like what the game has going, but it all feels rather shallow.

Give it a shot, what's the worst that could happen?

Delta Force, Joint Operations

I was thinking a little less tactical and a little more sci-fi, like Return to Castle Wolfenstein or Deus Ex.

Recommend me a game that remind me of a hot sommer day - chirping grilling in the background and the sound of the ocean in the distance. Standing on a quite road with rarely traffic on it. Behind you a forest on a hill, surrounded with a few family houses. Each building appears in a different color, from a bright yellow to a smooth green. The Video Game should give me those impression, giving in a subtle way. Not looking for a visuel novel. Maybe something JRPG-ish with a slice of life storyline.

I will attach this video to give you a better understanding of the expression i'm looking for.

Literally Evarlasing summer except its VN.

played, nice novel. But i need something to run/walk around. Doesn't need to be open world, it only should give these Hot sommer day impresions. The Anime Movie Summer Wars did this also very well.

Boku no Natsuyasumi

Any recommendations of games kinda like La-Mulana?

I want a sense of wonder and exploration, good bosses and progression based on items and skill rather than grinding up XP and levels for stats.

Already played a couple of the shantae games and they sat quite well with me for the most part.

holy sheit, thank you user.

Super Metroid. Best game of its kind ever made.

Shit, I even bought a fukken SNES usb controller to play SNES gaems and I just forgot to play that. Cheers user.

Have you tried Hollow Knight?

damn it, game is only in moon.

In Darklands the character creation is a game in itself, and even after you have made your character, I think you can play as a merchant/scholar/priest.

I was under the impression it was more of a linear 2d action platformer but I'll have to give a second look.

Shining Waters: New Horizons

I'm looking for an enjoyable(doesn't have to be good because I know barely any are, but at least enjoyable) f2p multiplayer game to sink some of my time into.
At this point I'm looking into Dota 2 and World of Tanks. Are either worth the time?

Castlevania The Lecarde Chronicles 2.
Check, especially in the final area
Check, besides necromancer
Check. No XP or stats.

I'd recommend Warthunder, since the damage model for tanks, while not entirely accurate, is much better than the HP bars that World of Tanks has.

My problem with Warthunder is that from what I've seen the tier matchmaking is bonkers.

It's been about 2 or 3 years since I last played, but it didn't feel like it was unbalanced. If a team had x number of players in a group, then the other team would also have either x or close enough number of players in a group. The more planes you had that were upper tier, the more players with upper tier planes would be in the opposite team. The only problem would be if you had 4 planes of Tier 2 maxed up and just bought a Tier 3 plane that had no upgrades, you would start facing enemies that had 1 or 2 Tier 3 planes, but could be upgraded. However, things could have changed since then.

This guy again.

Actually just forget it, the multiplayer game I want is yet to come hopefully it'll be good in november.
What I want is a shootan version of hotline miami. I want to storm buildings full of assholes and pump them full of lead with satisfying shootan mechanics. I want to have indoors shootouts and take cover behind refrigriators and shit, I want to use all sorts of weapons like knives and hammers and powerdrills and just about anything I can get my hands on in the buildings.
Basically I want a 3D Deadbolt or Neon Chrome.

I'm looking for a managerial game, where you have to gather resource, build stuff, upgrade your base and do missions….but not a city builder like tropico
somehing like managing the brotherhood in AC2
bonus point if you are a terrorist and need to manage your cell while bombing shit

Cheers for the recommendation user, you're all good cunts.

I play a fuckton of DotA and while I do love it, I can't really recommend it without mates. I pretty much play the lower positions that are more focused on making space for the higher positions. You have less investment into the game so you're not likely to get ass hurt when it goes south.

Maybe try SS13? Most/all servers are shit but you might like /vg/ or something but the game stratches my autism itch hard.

Medieval engineers, which for me is great so far.
Don't buy Space Engineers, don't even waste your bandwidth downloading Space Engineers, but I'm certainly enjoying Medieval. I think it's done by a separate team or something, because where the space team put their heads up the ass in "design" decisions, Medieval is doing alright. I would recommend you try to pirate it first before you make a purchase decision. The main of the game is just buildan castles, you can farm if you want that, or build siege engines. As for the building prospect, they have machicolations and arrow slits, so nice and detailed.
Dumping about 10 pics of something I built recently.
1/2

2/2

God mode: a fun, immersive game that will stay with you after you have finished it

Not 2D, not JRPG.

FE7 might be up your alley.

Deus Ex. I have finished it last October and I still come back to thin bout its level design and how well it flows together.

Indigo Prophecy had a sanity mechanic. So did Call of Cthulu Dark Corners of the Earth.
VNs are your best bet.

Wurm, you can be an autistic innkeeper of it suits your desires. Or a trader or a merchant or pretty much whatever the fuck you want as long as you put the time in. Bitch of a learning curve.

Why not just go play the games that inspired it? Short list:
Also worth checking out their first game, GR3, so you can see what they were working on before La-Mulana. Also worth checking out the original version of La-Mulana, if you've never played it.

VNs are probably the most escapist of dem genres, they'll probably make me mad.

I want to be encouraged to change up outfits.

I meant more like new outfits give new abilities (Ape Escape 3) or needing certain types of clothing for certain things than clothing being used as a progression stick.

Can somebody recommend me a JRPG with real time combat for PC/PS2 that runs at 60 fps? Preferably something grimdark/edgy with silent protagonist.
Kinda like Raidou games, but I finished both of those.

I know people will hate me for this but, games where I can marry my waifu? Things like Rune Factory where there are relationships, social links, shit like that.

I've already played Persona and Fire Emblem. I didn't play Fates though because I'm still waiting for the not shit translation.

Xenoblade.

What are some games where the objective is to gradually push back a front against an infinitely respawning enemy or a large quantity of an enemy until you finally break through and achieve victory? Basically something like Creeper World or Infested Planet. Doesn't have to be a strategy game.

Bump to this?

Hive Jump.