Flight Vidya

Just curious anons, has there ever been any vidya where you get to pilot a Bomber, fly in a formation full of friends and turn a city to ash?
If not, why not? Considering all the co-op crew simulators games coming out recently I would be surprised if there wasn't a game where you could get a bunch of friends and operate a Flying Fortress together.

Also DLC Flight Simulator is on sale on Steam, is it worth pirating? Can you shoot down player passenger liners in an F-16 in it?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitechcreations.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

frankly in this day and age i wouldn't be surprised if that got you added to a terrorist watchlist

Literally every online WWII flying game ever

Well fuck my life user.

You're looking at the wrong site.
hitechcreations.com
It's unfortunately the only persistent multiplayer WWII flying game that exists nowadays, ever since Fighter Ace died and War Thunder came into town and stole people away from everybody else. The downside is that it is also one of the few online multiplayer games that still require a monthly subscription at $15 a month.

Well guess it just hates me. Although surprised it still is subscription based. How is that still viable?

And by "persistent multiplayer" I mean that the game takes place in large, strategic arenas with you being able to sortie from any airfield on the map that is controlled by your country and that you are able to attack enemy bases, towns, strategic resources, etc. in a giant game of territory control. This is different compared to War Thunder where all the Air Realistic battles are just singular instances.

I like OP. I won't say why, but thanks man. It's a refresher.

The game is over a decade old, the player base is mostly loyal and is mostly full of middle aged guys who only play it, and HiTech Creations isn't exactly a large developer, they're like a 5 person company at least.

That sounds very similar to what Air Warrior user said? How has vidya regressed so much?

Any private servers?

Is it because it's not full of Acefags?

dance with the angels user

it's because it's not nazi shilling

You should play DCS. They released the Spitfire module.

Yes it is. Air Warrior kinda spawned WarBirds (which later spawned Aces High since the same guys who helped make WarBirds went onto make HiTech Creations) and Fighter Ace.
No I don't think so, unfortunately.

BOMBER HARRIS

CUM

Thought Wehrboos liked to stick to getting BTFO in the Tank and RTS threads?
No thanks user, prefer European Air War. More fun, less autism.

Yes, I did that a lot in WW2 Online way back when. Not sure if the game is still online or not though.

Autism?

I dont mind paying 15 a month if they dont pull jew tricks on us

I mean compared to War Shitter they're the opposite of jews (you actually get to pick from the full roster of aircraft at launch, not after grinding), but it does sting that you'd end up paying well over $100 to play a game on an over decade old engine online.

There's always B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th and 's suggestion probably lets you fly bombing missions you can get that shit for really cheap in some Bundlestars deal right now, it's worth the shekels. Secret Weapons Over Normandy has some bombing/ground attack missions too if you can dig up a copy and don't mind the broomstick camera.

Reminds me of this.

Well know there's been tons of games but question is have they been any good? I forgot to mention stuff like playing Forgotten Hope 1942 Mod for back in the day and playing Bombing of the Reich mission.

I think it's going to be released on steam soon

STILL THE KING