Ancient World Vidya

Does there happen to be games like Mount & Blade for example, where you can play as someone like a Roman Centurion Removing Degenerates? All there seems to be in this sort of theme is RTS and 4X.

Dude, the Romans were bigger degenerates than the people they conquered.

FUCKING GREEKS GET OUT REEEEEEEEE!

Better Greek than geek.

Όχι γκέι.

only the emperors, fam

There have been attempts at Warband mods for this exact thing, but they're either shit or not complete.

M&B rome mods (dont know the name but they exists, there is one set in the war aganists the gauls), Medieval 2 europe barbarum II mod which is playable but the pillaging and other seasonal effects barely works in the way they are supposed to work

Stop posting that bullshit you closet fag.

i know, the pic already got debunked in /his/.

:^)
But really, it's a shame that this has to be an AssCreed game. With some adjustments to gameplay, it could really be something special.

makes me think of Conan exiles but i think op was suggesting good games.

Darkest of Days.

Alexander the Great was OBSESSED with Hephaestion. Regardless of whether or not he fucked the guy, he was clearly in love with him.

Also, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. That last line says it all: to certain people who were "above the common law" these rules simply did not apply.

Absolutely. I was like literally raped behind Arbys by Rolland McDonald and Uncle Sam and the so-called facts are irrelevant.

Bronze Age > Iron Age

I have to agree

This tbh.

Really underutilized era. Hell it would make for a great Fantasy Game, none of this Medieval shit

t. Christcuck propagandist

Let's go down the list:
Carthaginians: sacrificed children. We have archeological evidence of this on Sardinia
Celts/Gauls: Human sacrifice, ritual kingship [another type of sacrifice]. And I say this as a celt.
Levantines: Total bottom faggots. The god Adonis is theirs, god of mocha bottom boys
Greeks: C'mon. C'mon

In short: The Romans did nothing Wrong.

Dude, the Romans were bigger degenerates than the people they conquered.