PRIORITY TARGET:
OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vL5GA
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.fo/73P1T
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/oDHSs
twitter.com/stillgray/status/875508455657807872
archive.is/Dvz5z
gameobjective.com/
archive.fo/QBcTv
archive.fo/dQuc7
coolgaltw.deviantart.com/art/the-return-of-the-totally-gamers-686034180.
tweetsave.com/foldablehuman/status/875542948686864384
learnmmd.com/how-to-mmd/
ukiyo-e.org/
gematsu.com/
strangeremains.com/2014/06/24/body-of-a-courtesan-in-nine-stages-a-19th-century-study-of-decomposition/
archive.is/d4DHI
twitter.com/mombot/status/875553240871337984
archive.fo/4EU8n
archive.is/bTw14
archive.is/eJheL
archive.is/syPY2
archive.is/vaFhH
archive.is/vTSov
archive.is/ZNOBO
archive.is/6DwPe
archive.is/FqGz3
archive.is/wfBwU
archive.is/WE4uS
archive.is/KO6dw
archive.is/MZB0X
archive.is/4mICZ
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale
archive.is/PN82t
twitter.com/craigbob99/status/875666428778696704
archive.is/ISuNH
archive.fo/taG9f
archive.fo/1pcR1
twitter.com/mombot/status/875716537633579009
dualshockers.com/devolver-digital-alleges-esa-meddling-cost-100k-e3/
archive.fo/o4ZXU
archive.is/cm25L
archive.fo/2sfao
angrygrape1337.deviantart.com/
archive.fo/GGPJs
archive.is/vbM8J
archive.is/wHL2m
archive.is/rQnrA
archive.is/S4h39
archive.is/l8kzW
archive.fo/fujij
archive.fo/In8hc
archive.is/3E9rO
archive.fo/roO1K
archive.is/NpqAQ
archive.fo/2sfao,
archive.is/v3RkQ
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/rockstar-says-openiv-mod-tools-were-used-to-harass-gta-5-players/33126
archive.fo/znQ6K
archive.fo/Wui4S
youtube.com/watch?v=81oQgH6-agU
archive.fo/3E9rO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No blogposting.

I love you GamerGate. Never forget that.

archive of previous bread
archive.is/vL5GA

Remember that the SJWs are prudes trying to censor lewds. We weaponize lewds.

Benis

This is interesting, Danny Devito actually called Bethesda and bullied them on the phone for 'oppressing jews'… The transcription of the call is on the article.

Good, just don't derail the thread with them.

Anyone got some vidya ackbar pics?

Made this post in the last bread.

Create a company that allows people like that to publish their games.
We need someone with balls that will let small devs publish their games without worrying about the perpetually offended brigade.

It was only inevitable, even worse that the media treats these people like they're the good guys, here's what's gonna happen though, its going to keep escalating, its going to get worse, eventually the common man will get sick of the rainbow haired's brigade shit en masse, they will be brutally murdered and THEN you will truly see the image of the alt-right in action, they will literally meme the nazis they dream off into reality

Because they where, Niche was forced to censor racist shit in their comments section due to advertisers, ever since then its been ammo for shills to blacklist them.

Niggers is what Im saying.

Are you serious?

I'll remember that, dubs.

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Also, keep an eye out on Xenoblade 2's localization. Dig deep into SJWeebs on top of ESA.

archive.fo/73P1T
So for the last 8 or so hours, Matt Myers has been bullying some random trans kid because he/she accidentally posted an old gg meme

Maybe #MyersTwitter needs to get in on this

Finding an unicorn its more easy

Good morning!

What the fuck, I thought I cleared that embed, jesus of nazarene! Let's try that again.
ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

Please tell me this game is not going to be censored

Most of it is complete propaganda that people fall for, even with them pushing the stupidest fucking lies into it. They don't think, they react emotionally.

these people have lost touch with reality

Are you telling me you dont believe this heartbreaking story? Oy vey Oh my!

This is Western Nintendo we are talking about. Consider what happened to Fates and Xenoblade X.

Its going to be censored into the ground,

Counterpoint to the naysayers: simultaneous worldwide release, which FE and Xeno X didn't have, and we've already seen the lewd outfit in the English version.

Already posted faggot.

This was real. Because Disqus is shit at what they do, deleted comments are actually just hidden, not removed, and when you stop the site from loading midway and look at the half loaded the comments, the deleted comments in question are there. I and several others confirmed this for the user that everyone was calling an anti-Niche shill, and you can probably still check for yourself if you think this is being made up. Brandon has a doubling down problem where he likes to avoid admitting he fucked up.

lies

GET READY FOR OPERATION FIRST DAWN

SHORT-TERM

First, we gather all of the evidence we can about The Last Night's media blitz. We need to make it clear, the only reason this game is under any pressure is because the creators didn't toe the line of an ideological clique that they never asked to be involved with. This means gathering info on every outlet and author, every blue check that retweeted the articles/smearjob, and uncover other things, like the person behind the @Justgamesonly22 account, or anyone who said dumb shit like the Ubisoft dev.

Secondly, we take all of this evidence, compress it all into easy-to-spread formats, and shove it in the faces of those who sought to kill The Last Night. Twitter, comment sections, wherever you can.

Third, we see what can be done for the morale of The Last Night team, maybe we can convince them to stay the course. Also, we need to find out if they did make any changes to their game after the pushback. One user noticed the change to the game's Steam description. We need to somehow confirm that actual tangible changes are going to happen to this game.

LONG-TERM

We need to do everything in our power to make sure a situation like this does not happen again. This means vocally supporting good devs, outlets AND helping other people stay informed.

First and foremost, a full scale redux of OP Rebuild is in order. A vague, out-of-date list of ethical outlets isn't good enough. Same goes for talking about devs. We need to have a seriously dedicated list of outlets for anons to follow, and for those who participate in social media to follow and spread these outlets, so long as they remain ethical and informative. This doesn't just mean push the easy ones, like TechRaptor and Niche, it means seriously helping out the smaller/struggling ones by spreading their good articles, turning off Adblock and letting them know you're here supporting them. This goes for devs as well. When P5 suffered pushback from the localization crowd of bullshit, we messaged Atlus, showed them we cared enough to buy the game, and told them we appreciated the effort that went into bringing the game over to NA. We should do the same for devs who are smaller, under fire, or just plain good devs who care for their consumers: Us gamers.

Secondly, we need to work on informing gamers who don't spend their time on here. Let them know about companies, and dev teams, and systems that support consumer-friendly practices. Let them know what they need to do to protect their own interests AND recognize when pushbacks like the one for The Last Night are happening, so that they can be there to oppose anti-gamer/anti-consumer bullshit, wherever it comes from. This means infographics, small tidbits of easily spreadable info, and a willingness to help out the gaming community as a whole. Aspiring graphic designers in the thread will want to get on this, as well as our Holla Forumsheads and savvy consumers who are willing to explain this at a very clear and basic level.

Third, we need to keep being gamers. Keep playing vidya, keep supporting good vidya and talking about it. Make art of your favourite characters, if you're talented enough. Support an artist if you aren't artistically inclined. At the end of the day, we're gamers, and we care about this industry in all aspects. We need to show it.

I'm working on Rebuild OC as we speak, see attached, and a drawfag on HQ has provided us with the first image. Anything you want to help jump in on, go for it.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Which is why I think it should be open season on vidya since people these days get offended at just about anything & with the internet, it's not like it can be brushed under the rug! And if anyone complains that one game "Might've gone too far" it hasn't!

It's weird, how we've gone from "Don't put personal information out online" to "You must put out all your personal info online".

Good news its not 8-4 doing the localization
bad news
god knows who is.

does Europe nintendo still have a joint? if not it might be memehouse

Man, they showed off the zipper panties on E3 one year and most of us know what happened with that game

I can't wait for it.

Also can't wait for him to finish his plate so he can work on my request. He's a pretty talented artist.

archive.is/oDHSs

Read it and weep.

Two comments pointed it out, and two out of those two comments were deleted. Yes, that's "any".

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

yep, well I haven't put any. Twitter makes you act like an animal anyways. It makes hiring easier though, twitter spergout or meltdown? Into the trash it goes.

Are we starved of gaming sites?

ur gay

People are getting screwed over left to right thanks to this.

I became a lot less interested in it when it was confirmed it wouldn't be plain yuri.

They may as well give their bank accounts and social security numbers to mexicans and chinese.

Yep it's the same deal with "Stranger Danger"

BASEMENT

Why Dualshockers isn't on this list? Last time I checked, they've been the most consistent gaming-only website that I know.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

Considering that the english voice overs have been implemented into the game, it's probably at a very late stage in development. Compare that to Fire Emblem Warriors which comes out in October and didn't have it's English VAs when they showed it off. So if it wasn't censored before, it probably wont be now.

Who's got Gilda lewds?

Well yea, remember the biggest weapon in the SJW arsenal is shame, its why they constantly cried and still do about GG having figureheads and leaders, easier to tear a person down that way, now faceless people? Lot harder.

Hey, tell them it's a movement and they will be right on board.

The anti-Niche fags who wanted Niche blacklisted were either goons or the Holla Forums people who contributed to getting the word nigger banned in the first place. Holla Forums or people larping as them said nigger too much, and SJWs were reporting this to advertisers, so Niche had no to choice but stop it or lose revenue. It really is just a shit way for anti-Niche fags to attack Niche. I think warrants some scrutiny though.

I don't recall that being asked or even being relevant. He was trying to draw attention to Brandon being a faggot. Whether or not Niche in general has done other things wrong has nothing to do with it.
I think you're mis-rembering. The article was edited once, to correct the mistake Brandon had copied when he copied the article from Gematsu. The guy pointing this out couldn't prove that, since he couldn't have known to archive it before hand, so a namefag I think it was Val kept saying he had no real proof of misconduct despite the easily accessible, though unarchivable, deleted comments I mention here

How? We can bitch at him to not take a faggot route with dildos and just have some nice sweaty tribadism.

You need to actually have an open season that asks questions rather than make it so that its only one sided. Even if some get it, you want it to be a broad reaching thing. If it is one sided, people will just end up agreeing with what they already "know."

Also sjweebs are very happy that female Kamui or Corrin is being shown mostly in FE warriors, sperging on Male Kamui being not canon and shit.

I've seen that guy sperg here before he overblows shit.

I don't know enough of the exact situation with that site, since again I don't read it much. I think there were and are too many hothead moments with that, with accusations of shills dropped a bit too fast.
That said, some user's friend-foe shill detector can benefit from some fine tuning. I've seen too many obvious shills getting fed (you)s, and gaslighting attempts were obvious as fuck especially during a happening or the start of an ops.

No site, no person, no media has a blank check on trust. Fuck listen and believe, verify -then- trust conditionally. At least that was the most valuable thing to me that this crazy ride has brought out.

2 above siliconera that should not be there.

Backpack cucking is a miracle of the universe.

I thought it was a lookalike?

The one who brought up the deleted comments? What was he sperging about before that? He was user, so it would have to be in the same bread.

I know this is a thread staple call response, but I just replied to check those doubles.

He in the past has sperged out in other threads with the exact same stuff in past threads.
On topic with TD stuff.

No, someone mentioned them last thread. They're out.

Dualshockers is indeed there

stop avatarfagging
this is beyond the point of acceptable, you have been banned multiple times for this shit ontop of shitting up other threads by posting gilda

I always find the psychology behind these fetishes to be fascinating. From simple shit like BDSM and foot fetishes to weird DA shit, the floor tiles guy, backcuck and the like are enigmas. I understand Ohio because he went into great detail why that gets him off

Can anyone fucking please post the pages so far? I literally cannot find them anywhere else and I'm seriously irate about already missing the E3 op when I was planning for months to help the most then.

Twitter ruins peace of mind? Yeah.

Of all, why can't any fucking retards learn not to take being called sexist when they're fucking not and can prove it?

I'm getting sick of pointing this out over and over again.

Old version.
Why has siliconera been added to this one ?

Wait, i'm confused, I thought that user knows he's not actually Danny but nicknamed him that because he looks like him.

My fucking nigger

ok bread update

Someone post her ass from Season 3 of Fargo, if any kind user has it.

because I was running off the old lists to populate the new ones.

Siliconera and Shack Gaming are both gone now. Give me a second.

You better be careful with that shit, my man, lest you meme the censorship into being or give them ideas.

ARE WE BEING RAIDED?

Reminder that Kizuna is a good girl.

Got an updated version with the mustache on her face. Second pic related.

I thought it was real or is this fake?

Which specific op, if you are talking about the ESA ESRB redpill that one you can still do. The materials are right here
And even if all you do is an infodrop of either of the 2 promo posters (first 2 pics are the posters) on social media or gaming site or forum, that's still something tangible that you can do.

twitter.com/stillgray/status/875508455657807872

Banana Nazi posted this tweet of Anita Sarkeesian yet I can't find an archive. Damn it.

H-hululu, is that you!?

archive.is/Dvz5z

Looks like blackmailing other industries didn't work, only the vidya and tech industry is cucked enough to give her the time of day. She can't stay gone for long.

Wasn't this well already drying up? People realized unless you pay the protection money, nothing works, and the protection money buys you nothing anyway because the bad PR doesn't do shit if you don't let it.

AI waifus can't come fast enough. I want to watch a fucking agonizing self destruction of femishits already as 2D and especially anime tiddies skyrocket in memetic power.

I've been thinking for months as well how to tell someone about the ESA without coming off as some pest suddenly banging on their doors. Nothing comes to mind and that's also irritating.

New twitter account, and pre blocked. What a fucking coward

Those are fake. None of the Xenoblade stuff showed off at E3 had any visual changes.

Another one to add?
Brad Glasgow site (did the GG stats)

gameobjective.com/

The publishers didn't get the message.

Ah thanks but I hear our pals at Treehouse are doing this.

The big publisher are still as cucked as ever and don't seem to be letting go. What happened to the Last Night shouldn't have worked anymore but the guy made his bed so he's going to have to lie in it, had he resisted it might have sent a signal to SJW, instead he let go in the first hours.

If only that was true. The scam went pretty far in gov't, academia, media and hollywood, and only now showing faint signs of realizing that socjus is a shakedown scam.
That teleseminar scammer managed to reel in sensitive joss whedon, and only fucked it up because of the other josh going full koolaid prematurely.

Nobody knows who's doing it. 8-4 said they're not involved, Treehouse has never mentioned it on their localization blog where they talk about what they're working on, and the use of British VAs lead people to believe NoE is doing this one (they did the first Xenoblade Chronicles).

Theres only two gender so they could've just used both multi sounds retarded.

Which is what the 2 posters are for. Don't overcomplicate things for no good reason. You really want to do something? Choose 1 of the 2 posters. You can get them here. Click on one to get the full rez, save as, tadaa, you now have the poster you chose.
Then:
That's it. No fuss, no muss. Just an infodrop.

Big bouncing tits for attention

I wanted to start an op were we sent a card to both the devs and the artist to show westerners like the design and thanks to the game is getting a simultaneous release, big show of appreciation for the character design will help prevent censorship from occurring. We stopped the sjweebs when they went after P5, we still have time to stop them here.

After trying to dig on who is doing the localization I think NoE is doing it, the only reason 8-4 isnt doing it is because they were busy, also they already showed her off at e3 and the localization seems to be done or close to it. They also have her on their website uncensored(pic related). The game is coming out in 2017 and the localization has to be completed months beforehand. Due to the game getting a simultaneous release that prevents sjweebs digging in the nip version and making up controversy like they did with fates.

So what's the deal with matt myers? He's the fat bald guy with a goatee, right? Give me the full story. All I know about him is that he's a thirsty as twitter creep. Also, if I'm blocked he won't see any tweets with him @ed in, will he? I'm hoping he searches his name or something.

Who picked them? links to their own site

He's a terrible person, a social media addict too, a recurring theme in the left. Also he says he's a web developer so he probably copy pasting javascript for a living.

Recent ESA news!
E3 2017: Video-game industry optimistic, cautious about U.S. political climate, trade group leader says
archive.fo/QBcTv
E3 2017 Closes After Welcoming 68,400 Attendees
archive.fo/dQuc7

That's a great idea! If we're worried about it being censored, we need to at least do something instead of just complaining about what might happen.

Alright. I've been feeling more and more frustration about sexuality in general unless it's some ugly landwhale or dyke piece of shit.

And I worry just how much more stress I'm going to have when yuri grows more and more in later years and I actively have to help take out any retarded heterophobic trash.

This is a perfect idea. Time to go on the offensive and start showing the only actual consumers to listen to.

Get ready for a laugh.

Is he talking about some of the questionable things from current era ESA, or is that just another fingerwagging against drumpf and all those saudi and syrian devs that the vidya industry so desperately needs?
(I think I kind of know the answer already, but humor me.)

isnt this artist a megga SJW retard?
also has samebody same face as fuck for everything

Welp, March was a busier month than April for GG, I've been copy/pasting archives for part of the evening and I'm still at March 24. I said it would be done by week-end but it might go one for a little while more before I'm done.

Who

I think he's talking about the ignorant MSM narrative that said the temporary travel ban wouldn't allow American citizens, who happen to be muslim, to leave or enter the country, and that all muslims would be deported to death camps and personally executed by Mike Pence and the KKK.

Everyone angry about that shit and trying to prove how much they care about the constitution and our system of law has been eagerly calling for treasonous behavior and a total dismantling of our government and country for about a year now, and they want to lecture people about the intent of the constitution… and how it applies to foreigners and non-citizens.

What do you want to bet he's a cuck?

Get ready to laugh: round two electric boogaloo

if this becomes the new sessler I will laugh

He's the host of some star trek podcast. He's been trying to dunk on people for a few weeks now. He get's trashed every time.

Dancouga/Layzner/Valimar user, what did you do?

I can't imagine a more miserable position to be in. What the fuck does this sad fuck even talk about these days?

If NoE's doing it, then who did they get to dub it? It sounds like a weak dub like BotW had. I hope they keep in dual-audio like Xenoblade 1 had

So yeah, he's a cuck. Must be what he does to take his mind off the local basketball americans running a train on his wife.

Wait when did we start driving women out of public spaces?
Missed that memo.

Just another fingerwagging because hey, the industry needs to demonstrate they aren't filled with exclusion & are filled with more soggy knees than a bowl of Captain Crunch cereal!
I tried

They blame Anita's non credible bomb-threat that she just used to garner sympathy on us.

no u

The only evidence I've seen of retardation is him using "shitlord" once years ago.

Didn't you know, user? Gamergate is literally responsible for everything to bad that's ever happened.

Ive finished twitter already
6/10 too easy

I don't like the revival of Rebuild honestly. People in these threads want to add or remove sites for the dumbest reasons and gives shills opportunities to play both sides. I honestly think the OC should be left alone.

This, there still may be a sliver of hope. I wouldn't count on it though.

Who is that Johnny guy anyway?

MULTIPLE, SIMULTANEOUS AND DEVASTATING GENDERS

A crybaby.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Also since Reanon is finished with Japanese lessons, I've been thinking of turning them into OC. Yay or nay?

For her, still best ara and grill.

I'd be alright with it. What sort of style are you going for?

ai chan a qt

Sounds like a fun project, good chance to practice design skills and a way to blow off some steam. Like a certain 2hu biz card practice.
He needs his theme song.

What the fuck is wrong on your side of the border ameribros? I shouldn't have started watching those netflix reality tv, it makes me angry.

Is that your OC? It's really good.

How does she make these? The program she's using is that webcam anime filter thingy, right? The one that tracks your face? I think she has a camera rig on her head for the facial expressions and is using body tracking for the movements. Or maybe it's a vr setup? She behaves as if she can see the white area she's and will occasionally interact with objects.

Not at all, Satan; it's from coolgaltw.deviantart.com/art/the-return-of-the-totally-gamers-686034180.
This Freya isn't mine either, I got it from a previous thread. I want to eat salty ice cream off of those abs.

Anyways, gor better or worse it's nice to see devs noticing the community. I wish devs and publishers were more engaged with gamers rather than relying on "Community Managers" and "Journos".

At the moment? I'm still thinking about it…
Something like these for starters
Drawing blanks on the visual style & sentences at the moment.

Aye.

People in california are vain and shallow and are ignorant consumers hoping that money will buy happiness instead of being happy with those around you. Also we have a huge class divide between rich and poor so that 250k credit line will keep them afloat till they think they'll make it, but they wont.
I should know I live in california and almost everyone I know is bad with money and buys shit they don't need and have no foresight into saving money or planing a family. Also its reality TV, that shit is scripted as fuck and has producers meddling the fuck out of it

As much as I would give my left nut to go to gensokyo to lick raymoo's armpit, how about this. Draw on and follow the style of reanon's lessons. By that I mean when I read it at least, it has lots of dark and macabre gallows humor, as well as a fondness for traditional and historical elements of jap culture. IIRC I think I asked him if he's ok with old ink paintings, and things like natsukes, and at least at that time he said he liked those things.
A few illustrations and pics I collected from the casual discusson at the time, for brainstorming.

Commiefornia has ridiculously high taxes.

They don't list which games they picked, so it's a baseless statistic and claim. But, even then, I don't see the problem is.

Let me rephrase that, I don't understand what the problem is with the numbers. It shows that there is a large amount of women in games. Doesn't that defeat their entire argument?

Wannabe game devs flock there even though the cost of living is near impossible. If you are going to start up an indie dev team, do it in a cheaper state. I bet the indie devs in Commiefornia use a chunk of the crowd funding towards overpriced living expenses due to how expensive everything is there.

Actually, Illinois has the highest overall taxes in the country. Gotta pay for all that Chicago corruption somehow.

I live in Quebec, I pay 15% taxes on everything because why not? Anyways, I didn't want to derail.

Checked.

I live in Brazil, I work 7 out of 12 months just to pay taxes.

I see no problem with those numbers

Everytime I hear about that place it is about something negative, or trannies. My condolences.

(Holy shit!)
To them "Enough is never enough" It's a neverending cycle.

So something like the old medieval memes that get frequently posted?

If it ever becomes enough then their whole scam just falls apart.

FIXED SOME OC PROBLEMS

Also added a few outlets that were criminally excluded.

And I forgot to extend the watermark.

Oh well.

God bless William Usher and god bless you for some nice OC.
Remember to post this to kucktakuinaction when you're done; the ESA sticky has over 1,000 upboats so its looking good

Is there a list of youtube channels? I think they have more eyeballs than sites anyway.

Kind of, this is just brainstorming for now but definitely look at some of the old jap ink paintings (Sumi-e in particular) and some of the museum grade natsukes, for possible illustrations alongside the page or something.

No but I can add that on at the bottom. The old list (and understand, this is OLD, so don't fucking ask why i listed so and so) of 'approved' youtubers is as follows:

TB
Jontron
Boogie
Harmful
SmegmaKing
Bro Team
Lt Corbis
Short Fat Otaku
Nerd Cubed
Accursed Farms
Gaming Brit Show
AlphaomegaSin
RazorFist
EventStatus
TheBestGamers
Matthewmatosis
Hyperbithero
Kitetales
Classic Game Room
ActionPTS

(checked)
You clearly don't have to worry about numbers m8

Brazilian here, can confirm.

That list might be too outdated. Smegmaking, EventStatus, BroTeam are the few I don't consider cancerous at this time. Jontron is meh, I don't hate the guy but I'm not going to bust a nut over him either. The nukalaylee OPs was not about him either, since it was far more to do with consumer rights than some e-celeb.
That list is definitely outdated.

Wow, I never knew that. I love the Game Dungeon.

So they're still going after Trump for obstruction of justice, over another supposed conversation between him and some other guy. I think they'll keep doing this his whole time in office. It'll be 4-8 years of legal chaos. And with the way lefties are acting I can't imagine a democrat winning after this.

READ NIGGA, READ

Oh, and Larry Bundy Jr. is a good channel to add to that. Clickbait-y sounding names but the videos are pretty interesting and fairly well researched.

The ones I know in the list are pretty good, other than TB and Boogs.

I have been watching The Know, they seem accurate, non-agenda pushing and non-big-corp-dick-sucking shills, which impressed me for such a "professional" looking channel with pretty hosts.

Good odds at replacing some of the corrupt 'major' news sources, if there is no skeletons in their closets I'm not aware of. Would dig on them, but I'm not sure if others didn't already.

I think you overestimate normalfags. If you were to pop some lefty celebrity against him, they'd probably easily win against trump.

So was Sharon Apple.
And I've seen Macross Plus, so I know how that ended.

Same concept as Sharon Apple: they have an actual >girl do the motions, while the rest is computer generated (probably just NND using the motion capture data to generate Ai.

Not surprised to meet another Brbr, we are everywhere, 1 in 10 people on the internet are brazilians, just like 1 in 10 murdered people in the world are brazilians.

tweetsave.com/foldablehuman/status/875542948686864384
What a world we live in where you can download borderline kiddy porn "for research" and still act high and mighty.

At one early point in vidya's history there was no community managers. Then again that time period there was also more midsize AA studios, someone starting out of a garage 'indie' was a real possibility, and they didn't have blue hair dyes and in it to create vidya. Not to virtue signal or type one line and then call themselves a dev, then go on socjus speaking tours on how tech and vidya is oppressed by benises.

I love that guy, I'll watch 3 or 4 of his vids in a row. Are we listing good youtubes to add that are good and into the clique bullshit?

Ohhhh, so now I'm wondering how many people are involved. Do you think she's doing it all herself like a small time youtuber or does she have a team setting this up? What is NND?

I remeber RedGamingTech being a good group, but it has been months since I watch them (Because I no longer use YouTube). So, someone will have to check their status.

Noted. Unfortunately I can't find a good Sumi-e gallery & I'm going to have to dig deep into old Japanese paintings. Think pic related might work with this…

I am so fucking glad knowing there's now black female Nazis in a World War 2 game fighting against white male Americans.

I like his content, but I wouldn't trust him with a modern game.

I guess? I don't know.

I just watch the fact hunt videos mostly.

Are the indie faggots still doing their train jam thing?

The Know is Roosterteeth's news group, and that company has some large problems of their own (For the uninformed, begin by going to >>>/rwby/ ).

My bad, that should be MMD for Miku Miku Dance the freeware, open source, and fully customizable 3D animation program. I kept mixing it up with NicoNicoDouga, Japan's (superior) Youtube. Back in the day it was the in thing especially using Touhou, they even had "best-of" yearly awards, the MMD Cup series.

learnmmd.com/how-to-mmd/

Will take a look, thanks.

(cont'd)
This is barely GG related now, but I can't resist embedding my all-time favorite MMD AV.

Their video player is still shit along with their general layout.

there are practically none left. The smart ones left for the center a long time ago.

兄は、それが痒いです。

Bigger population with lousier servers.
And Nips playing niconico on their mobile phones.

But I suppose you're happier with Kiketube and their DMCA-happy overlords.

How is nipon's gaming media? Do they have big networks of some type? Could we convince them to branch out to the west?

t. Podesta

Nope.

He is also a fan of hbomberhomoguy and jim cuckling, he had the goon and fatass narrate one of his videos. Here

We could try. Last resort is to start our own media.

He also had Maddox, the king of cucks, on one. And I think IA/Mister Metokur did one too. I don't know who hbomberguy is.

Im not, but i dont have to wait minutes just to load a video or pay additional shekels just to get a better connection. Dont forget those annoying comments on the video and the need to constantly turn them off, along with the assbackwards log in system.

Fucking hell. He had goons on his show? I've seen that video and didn't even know. Also, which one was done by IA/Mister Metokur? I'm a faggot but I like the sound of his voice

This is just my brainstorming, so you may have a completely different working style. Hypothetically, if this was say a short booklet, a darkly humorous one on beginners basics into japspeek by Reanon. Right now I would just go on a research and collecting spree of images that may fit the overall theme or style of the booklet.

Then after that research and collection is done, settle on the final dimension and format of the booklet. Nitty gritty, what size page etc. Then go back and start sifting through the image collection to see what fits.

But again, that is just my own brainstorming and take on it.

if someone could drop these names into the HQ thread so I don't forget, that would be great.

One of them in this video, I guess. Also had Stamper (love that guy) and Maddox in it.

This one, also had Jon St John (VA of Duke Nukem) who hates and also blames us for one of the many groups who made Trump president.

Don't take it too much on him guys, he's Pro-GG but he isn't insane that much.

Is there a dedicated thread for vetting sources like this?

Since so many Larry Bundy people are here, can someone explain why Europeans love Robocop?

Also dont forget ZUN even left nnd to start livestreaming on youtube.

Looks like I'm in luck with the old Japanese paintings as it has a gallery!
ukiyo-e.org/
I think pic related will work good for the little sister one.

Because a European, specifically a netherfag Paul Verhoeven, it's pretty much parody/satire of extreme proportions of American stereotypes (drugs, sex, the ultra violent, extreme gore) he did it well, too bad he's a fucking asshat who ruined Starship Troopers, also that Elle movie about a female video game developer who gets raped if you recall, the SJWs were calling it the Gamergate movie that would kill us, than they fucking slammed it for having consensual rape.

Famitsu is the only one to come to mind.

Fascinating.

Funnily enough…

That's gonna be tough, if you ever played Neptunia or read stories of the media there in 2ch, they're corrupt but not in the ideological way, they're pre-2007 game journos who are paid marketing shills instead of ideological sjw gamekeepers

Reminds me of the social justice (and Steam)-approved VN where a lesbian character gets raped straight.

Ah, I haven't seen that one. Thanks!

This was how NISA got their hands on Touhou. It's still a miracle Or Yukari's constant watch that he isn't infected yet.

not sure about vetting sources but you could place it in the first dawn thread without problems.

>>>/gamergatehq/330729
>>>/gamergatehq/330729
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

Besides Gematsu, there's also Dengenkiko & Famitsu that I know of.

Same gematsu?

gematsu.com/

I rather deal with paid marketers than ideologues. At least they aren't a brainwashed cult trying to control your thoughts and ruin your life.

Nice.

I got that wrong, this is Degenkiko. What I posted above is Dengenki.

Yeah.

If only we could let ZUN know how terrible NISA is.

"I'm not going bald I just shave my head"

Gave them a follow on twitter, lets see how it goes.

sakuya a cute

The average normalfag is EXACTLY the kind of person that Trump got elected in the first place.

…don't we already do that? Isn't everything in your OP literally already done by default?

She is indeed cute. Still, be nice to let ZUN know about NISA.

Please tell me someone make a 10hr oniichan from this

They used a "loophole" of sorts: The games NISA released are doujin spinoffs, but for the mainstream and newcomers, they wouldn't know the difference anyway.
Japan also has a relaxed attitude on fan games: you can usually make and profit from derivatives, as long as it's not released on the commercial channels (so they're usually sold in conventions), and it doesn't shit on the original work. This also results in many doujin (indie) games being popular due to their high quality, and even leads to doujin game makers making the leap to professionals (eg. Aquaplus).
This… doesn't work as well in the west due to many reasons, not that the indie clique is trying to make it work.

On one hand I'm not sure how SJWeebs can get a hold of a drunk man who's been mostly going solo & has kids with his wife (Plus the Japanese autism if they tried to block Reimu's armpits)…but on the other hand, I agree on letting 'em know how shitty NISA is.

They couldn't even get Ayayaya

I don't know about dark and humorous, since this is just dark, but images have different effects in context. Just throwing these out there. Some of my favorite art from Japan were these images of the kusozu

strangeremains.com/2014/06/24/body-of-a-courtesan-in-nine-stages-a-19th-century-study-of-decomposition/

I've been trying to find how this was written in moon, which has been difficult considering how old that name is. All I know is that the ku could've been
九, as one of the older definitions of the word was "art of the nine stages". Anyway, that's literally just water paintings of the corpse of a courtesan that was left out until she became a skeleton.

I'm also fond of old Chinese calligraphy, if that helps at all.

here a classic

I can't get over how cute they are.

First we'd have to sour ZUNs relationship with Hiro first.

Anyone know anything about "weegee plays?" Is he a goon or good or what?

This guy is really a creep. I mean, he does realise he's a bit too old to be attacking kids on twitter, right?

Did a little digging at Gematsu:
>>>/gamergatehq/330826

I may be a nut, but I really want civil war to break out. archive.is/d4DHI

Welcome to the "Cleanse Holy Terra" Political Party.
State your Faith in the God-Emperor and join us, brother.

Every shooting is a gun issue for them, funny thing someone did the numbers and apparently 90% of shootings by firearms come from states with the strictest gun laws.

honestly, it seems like it is. There was another shooting at trump supporters today. Then you have Bernie and Tim Kain telling their supporters to fight in the streets and the fake news radicalising them even further by painting all doom and gloom. It's going to slowly escalate into a civil war

And the left will lose, BADLY, they keep acting like they're big heroes but then pendulum swings back they're going to get crushed.

twitter.com/mombot/status/875553240871337984

I'm blocked by basically everyone, so I got added to a blockbot a day after making my new account. But what's going on here? People are saying Nick Monroe is a stalker and shit because he retweeted something to help find a missing girl? And others are saying he's fart, but I'm not real sure what that means. I was told a long time ago that fart was somebody that would run to twitter and tweet stuff before it was ready or something

Ladykiller in a bind?

As long as you're a kid at heart (read: only having the emotional control of a child) then it's all okay! :^)

Don't recall Gematsu getting into the spotlight all that much. Wonder if they've done anything of note.

archive.fo/4EU8n
Some woman disappeared at E3, and Fart is trying to collect/spread info about it. Pedo Dan comes along and calls him a stalker. What a vicious sack of cum.

PressFartToContinue is a faggot that indeed ruined many a dig by posting it before it was done in the oven. And yes he was a fucking creepy ass nigga with an obsession over Dodger of all fucking people.
That said, nowadays he seems to be generally alright, although I can understand why people here would shit on him.

What happened to your old account? Suspended? Or didn't have one?

I fucking hate these nuts.

I normally would ask for a source, but I really don't doubt it

It's a weird sensation man, I literally live in one of the top 5 cities (not naming it because anonymity) with most homicides in the whole country, still it feels very calm here, not a fucking warzone, which makes it even more creepy, like it's a daily russian roulette but doesn't feel like it. There's also the thing about never leaving at night and living in a semi-fortress, which Brazilians think it's normal, and probably would make outsiders horrified, but I think that's a national condition thanks to the whole disarmament meme.

Well there's going to be kanjis in the thing. All I know about 'em is something about radicals.

Niggers are their own worst enemy, constantly sabotaging themselves.

Outsider here, visited Rio and Sao Paulo when I was ten and I can confirm I was horrified. It was like visiting a slaughterhouse where every day the cows drew straws on who runs the machines and who gets run through the machines.

twitter is the worst platform to get shit done.

I see. I wasn't sure what was what in that twitter thread.

On an unrelated note, is there a way to check if you're on a blocklist? League for gamers use to have one but the site is gone now. I'm not on the blockbot. Also, does changing your @ remove you from block lists?

I deleted it because I didn't like what twitter was doing to me. This was my avatar. But when all the stuff happened with E# I realised I was cut off now from a major news source. SO I took an old SJW parody twitter I had from a year ago and remade it as a new twitter, new @, no tweets. I'm thinking I might be on blocklist because of my blatant parody SJW tweets.

Thing is I'm right back where I was, checking twitter 50 times a day. Only now I have 5 followers instead of 200.

It's a crab bucket. Whenever a smarter nigger tries to improve himself, other niggers tear him down.

Twitter does seem to have an adverse affect on people.

There's a quote from Barkley where he said whenever a nigger tried to improve himself other niggers would call him white.

Sauce:
archive.is/bTw14

Pretty much. I live in a small-ish town in the south-east. Feels like an idyllic american suburb, other than the occasional homeless person on a public square, but every once in a while, gangs with AKs and grenades come in and take over the banks, invade homes and rape everyone, etc…

And, keep in mind, I got this picture years ago.

Sometimes it seems as if there was only twitter to spread infos or get a happening. How did this even happened? Why is this platform such an monopol?

I know that feel. My country was recently named one of the most unsafe places in the world by the UN due to fucking ISIS, when less than a year ago we were voted the 5th safest in the world. And all because of one city got turned into a warzone. So dangerous kids from nearby cities are organizing tours to watch the fighting as the Americans mop up the place. Fuck the UN.

On a tangent: pictured is an Aussie journalist just out of an operation to remove the bullet after he got shot covering the Marawi battles. As much as we enjoy taking a dump on Marche and the other abos, at least their newspeople will go into the line of fire to bring us the news, unlike those fuckheads in the WSJ.

It was created in 2006 & was lightning in a bottle just as Facebook made Myspace more & more irrelevant. And the iPhone happened…
That's all you have to know.

Did canada just pass that law that obliges people to use the correct pronouns?

archive.is/eJheL

Trump happened.

Yes.

Oblige is too generous sounding.

Canada is fucked.

bunch of leafs go die

archive.is/syPY2

We might as well deport Californians to French Canada.

Compels. Via state violence.

wew LAD

I'm still waiting for a Muslim to step out of line & say "Fuck the jews the Holocaust never happened" or for a jew over there to say "Fuck Palestine they deserved the gas."

So, think this will finally rid us of the celebs who promised to move to Canada if Trump won?

No. America is still where all the money is.

Also, Canada is too cold. These people require equatorial climates to survive.

They MUST go to Canada, but they won't.

Just annex us or nuke us.

And the conservatives picked a guy with 0 charisma and the NDP has an even bigger faggot so the election is a wash already, more time king cuck lies ahead.

Nani?!

And get more of your leftists?
No, We have had enough blue as is.

Send them to Mexico instead. Their silence is their consent.

if I was canadian, I'd fuck with people by saying that my personal pronouns are "antidisestablishmentarianism", "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious", and "llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch"

I TOLD YOU TO SORT YOURSELVES OUT!

If it comes to it, my pronouns will be Nigger, Nignog and Nigga

To any leafs in the thread, PLEASE, do this? Get a camera, do this in public, and upload the responses. I'll get the popcorn going.

mb

*these monsters

My pronouns are gator/gamergate.

Chaika that shit up

That second one, I am pretty sure thats the artist who had sakuya impregnate flan.

We are still losing money, we will become like venesuela in less than 15 unless we find a drastic export. On the positive note, everyone I k ow hates turd and plan on not voting lib though I live on ns so ndp sadly. It also does not help we are the test state for all the shitty policies, but anything good like free 1000 gibs nooo, only for toronto faggot. Fuck liberals.

I'd say my pronouns were three different entire Eminem verses.

I am not too proud to say that I know several Eminem verses by rote.

My pronoun is normal/ not a mentally retarded freak of nature. You can refer to me in the male pronouns, but must use the above in semi regular intervals or I will get offended, and if you are not using you birth sex then you must use the above at regular intervals or I will sue you for discrimination.

Fuck it I'm going in Toronto and saying I'm Kaede kin.

The people for the most part hate turd, the problem is the votes will moat likly be split and libs may get in again because no one is rallying people under the conservatives. I do, however, expect that no matter who gets in will have only a minority gov next time unless people rally under the conservatives.

Not clicking that shit, but top wew.

Ok, seriously, what is the deal with Jordan Peterson?

Canadian psychologist who is trying his best to help end the madness in cuckistan.

Someone used voodoo magic to turn Kermit the Frog into a psychology professor.

archive.is/vaFhH
archive.is/vTSov
archive.is/ZNOBO

Also had a good laugh about this.

archive.is/6DwPe

he's what every collage professor is suppose to be instead of a communist indoctrinating children for their political ideals. He's a guy who makes you think. I really like it when he talks about the commies and post modernism, it help you put two and two together.

Do the canadians not realise that this can be abused to fucking hell and back?? My pronouns are now Master/Owner. And you don't refer to me as Master or Owner I can have the state wallop you over the head in the dark of night and drag you off to reeducation camp. If they don't want it abused then they need to set very specific terms, not some nebulous bullshit. And you know the SJWs will hate that. They love their bun/self bullshit. Making up new special pronouns daily.

I'm sure this will go very well.

I swear with the last thread here having that image of Pepe's last word being "So much for the tolerant left" and the trans bill being passed in Canada with anons having ideas to fuck around with it, I'm dying of laughter.

he needs to get out of that country before they lock him up. Removing the influential dissenting voice, soviet style

You don't need to go to Toronto, its country-wide.

Toronto-specific (for now) is taking away your kids if you try to deprogram them from being transsexuals.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Oh I know I'm moving out this fall.

Why would you have a picture of a synthol man?
What's keeping Canadians from jumping the boarder to Alaska or bordering US states? How easy would it be to escape Canada legally?

Go fuck yourself, Canada! Someone save Dr. Peterson and extract him out of Canada! Save him together with Gad Saad!

that's right, I forgot about the removing of children from families. How the fuck are people cheering this on?

Should be "massa" or if you want to get funny "fucking kike"

*only for whites.

Because they are progressive morons that think islam loves gays and the kike love them.

While in a state of societal conditioning where they'll believe anything as long as it has the thin veneer of helping out whoever they see as "oppressed"

É 5 meses, fagotes.

Okay I know plenty about them going to small towns to rob banks and ATMS, but home invasion and rape?

They keep saying it has nothing to do with pronouns but let's face it, it's a matter of time before a snowflake ruin someone's life over it, like Gregory Allan Elliot.

It's the city. Densely packed urban core cities were always cancer incubators, but in current era it has kicked into overdrive.

This.

Isn't this something that also happens in eastern european countries? I remember Daniel Vávra tweeting something about how children are ripped from loving homes for no reason and with later research found out that it somehow ties in with human trafficking. It was a rabbit hole I completely forgot about but it seems like a policy set up to establish a slave trade from children in foster care.

Its similar to the 'sequestros relâmpagos', but they instead stick with the whole family, and send off the father to get more monnies, etc.. and while they were bunkered, in several cases a gang here raped even a fucking 70 year old.

yes

All I know is it happens in the states as a coersion method to make voters vote dem.

Don't they already bribe people with gibsmedats?

I just found one of my old friends on facebook. All she does is bitch about how horrible white people are. She's white. But then I live in a blue state. Save me before the infection spreads.

Its far to late for you, the infection is setting in.

How do we reach the devs then? Who do we contact?
Somehow I doubt they have a public facing PO box.

NND has more features, though.
Allowing comments over the videos is pretty great.
Youtube used to let you do this with public annotations as an optional feature (to great effect), but unfortunately they decided it wasn't fun anymore.
Embed Related.

This does happen, yes.

Yes, but blacks make up a very small part of the US population. This is why democrats are in favor of illegal's aliens and open boarders. They overwhelmingly vote democrats and want to import as many of them as they can change the voting demographic to their favor. Why do you think sanctuary cities and states that are democratically controlled are in favor of protecting them and spend the tax payers dollar to defend them.
I don't want America to be Mexico again. If it so important for them to make that happen why don't they just go back to Mexico and live in the corrupt shithole my parents tried to escape form

Tell her to clean her room and get a job.

The last time I saw my sister she was ranting about how Le Pen should lose the election because she was a Nazi. She's a social worker and probably believes Trump is actually a Russian agent or something.
I have never gone on facebook but I hear from my parents that she crafts Hallmark card-saccharine-level delusional family fantasies for her front page or status or whatever they use.
they can never take your thoughts

What if they appear in your dreams?

Jesus Christ, I can only wonder the shit that goes down in all these farway cities. I was told that during election time, there's actual firefights between candidates' goons.

Well:

Someone needs to meme this.

Fujoshis, not even once. I kinda wonder, if SJWeebs especially the fujoshi and yuri fags are so hellbent on censoring fanservice and shit, would they feel the same if the stuff they loved was poorly appropriated. Also would they still feel all hot, and bothered, if some ugly mudslime or negro tan fucked their Hetalia characters, and cuck their beloved pairing.

I already knew him, and I watched more videos from him then I should, actually the youtube algorithm is flooding me with recommendations from his videos, really hard.

My question is more about if there was anything nasty about his person, when I see anybody doing good stuff and helping people, I want to see the nasty stuff right after, not for envy or anything, but to know if I'm falling in a cult of personality of some sort.

O fato de passar de um mês já me deixa completamente insensível à quantidade de tempo que sacrificamos pro governo, fale 8, 9, 10 meses, não faz mais diferença pra mim porque passamos do ponto crítico faz muito tempo.

what? How can somebody be this dumb?
They decided to use the female model because it's arguably more recognizable, and helps balance out a mostly male cast of leaders.

This is how far liberal delusions are going. We now have people saying that the one bernie shooter was a russian plant or at least encouraged by russia. Bonus points for the argument that it is people who do not like Hillary are the ones who shoot others. I can't believe how many people believe this delusion.
archive.is/FqGz3

>IT'S ALWAYS RUSSIA'S FAULT 50 years after sucking as much Russia dick as possible

He once called MGTOWs "Pathetic Weasels." He apologizes at a later interview.
He's also not very well-versed in EU politics.

A cult of personality generally forms with intent. Jordan Peterson surged from obscurity for his defiance of Justin Castro and for just being himself.

He's a pretty stand-up guy in my estimation.

Seeing guys like spino

I don't blame him

This is false. I remember this from back in the day. What actually happened was that he copy-pasted the developer's description of the game from a block-quote in a Gematsu article rather than bothering to copy-paste from a different website, but got hit by one of those javascript things that mess with copy-pasting. He didn't copy anything Gematsu actually wrote and he explicitly said it was Koei Tecmo's descriptions of the games rather than his own writing:

He only messed up not proofreading the result (and maybe it would help clarity to also use block-quote formatting?) but he didn't do anything wrong.

Gematsu article with the block-quote he copy-pasted the game description from:
archive.is/wfBwU

Youtube trailer embedded in both articles with same game description:
archive.is/WE4uS

Amazon product page with the same game description:
archive.is/KO6dw

Didn't spino go on to become a full on feminist faggot though? They guy actually defends liberal/antifa violence while saying posting pepes or kekistan stuff is nazism. The guy spergs out at Sargon constantly for being to right wing for him, and that is retarded in of itself.

You have mental problems

yep

archive.is/MZB0X

Note The Sixth Axis should probably be removed

As someone pointed out a while back, they wrote this hitpiece back in 2014:
archive.is/4mICZ

Unless there's some indication they've changed (or at least that Peter Chapman doesn't write for them anymore) I think it makes sense to remove them.

Don't be stupid, TB definitely belongs. Some political slapfight that he apologized for doesn't stop him from being a decent alternative to the clique who consistently follows ethical standards. The list doesn't even necessarily exclude anti-GG people if it isn't part of their work, ethical pro-GG people aren't getting tossed off over politics.

He defends his pals when they do bullshit see Jim

not to mention that he's being very anti-consumer at the moment due to e3. Siding with paid mods and saying anyone who doesn't want it is just a pirate and doesn't matter. Also calling gamers entitled for wanting beyond good and evil 2 to be a sequel with Jade

Yep, its just not his politics, its these major things that make us dislike him and thus remove him.

Please no.

Calling out other journalists is not a requirement, abiding by standards in actually covering games is.

Also, could you give a specific example of when that has happened?

People are allowed to have different opinions on industry practices. GG doesn't have a defined stance on what are "anti-consumer practices". It's the same as the "boycott developers" stuff but even dumber because you're trying to punish journalists/youtubers for their opinions on developer practices instead of the developers themselves. GG doesn't agree on whether DLC (or certain kinds of DLC) is unacceptable or microtransactions or DRM or whatever, why would it agree on paid mods?

It's not even a clearcut stance - if you have a contract to let another developer create an expansion or DLC for your game, is that "paid mods"? Is the issue that you're letting random people do it with no barrier to entry? The Team Fortress community content was basically paid mods, but there wasn't the same sort of outcry, probably because it had to be new content and there wasn't a big modding community. Where do you draw the line? It seems at least possible they could be a good thing, maybe it'll help new developers get their start. I'm guessing not but that seems like a fairly reasonable thing to believe. You can have strong opinions on those issues, but I'm certainly not willing to have that as a purity test.

I take it you don't pay attention to anything? He was perfectly fine with Jim wanting DoA not being released out west.Plus that and the whole recent shit with E3/paid mods is pretty anti consumer.

fuck off shill

But let me treat you as serious for a moment so I can make this point. The reason TB should be removed from that list is because he has become indistinguishable from the games journalists we protested at the start of gg. He is fine letting his own biases cloud his judgement as he believes himself to be right and no one else can question that. He has become anticonsumer in pushing his ideals, which has most likely come from the fact that he has become an advocate for social justice and wants that to invade gaming. Too much time spent with jim sterling, I imagine

question, why did nobody so far send tons of viruses to the 'sjw interrnet antifa'? Taking away their only tool to exploit the industry should actually stop them from fucking up developers.

Utter bullshit, unless you have evidence of undisclosed personal/financial COIs or running false smear-pieces on developers or fucking any other clear ethical violation.

Like I said, there's a good reason GG doesn't have a party line on "anti-consumer" behavior".

Come the fuck on. He hasn't done or said any such thing. Probably the closest I can think of was that time he had that lying tranny SJW on the Co-optional Podcast and then was angryt about people on his subreddit mocking the SJW's voice. Which is guilt-by-association even if we assume he knew about the SJW's history (this is before it was even added to Deepfreeze, I ended up compiling the information myself and spreading it around until it got to Bonegolem afterward).

deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=laura_kate_dale

Keep in mind that list has sites who employ actual anti-GG people on it. The Escapist is one that employs both pro-GG and anti-GG, I don't remember which others, People who post on twitter about how GG is harassers but don't let it affect their work get to stay on. But you want TB off because despite being pro-GG from the beginning he's had some opinions or drama, none of which have ever led to unethical coverage?

Man, no wonder Kentaro Miura wasted so much time on this Idolmaster shit. Kaede is a qt.

archive.is/PN82t

So it seems Devolver Digital is accusing the ESA of fucking with their E3 setup.

It might be of interest to show Devolver the ESA stuff we have.

I like that idea

That tim soret/ last night dev really cucked the duck on twitter. Seems like a faggot.

Avoid mentions of gg, I forget their stance on gg but I don't think it was a good one.

inb4 next year they take in the esa stuff and mock them in their show
sjws attack them for using 'gamergate talking points'
They fold and publically apologise like the last night dev did

Flat adult is best adult.

Agreed, stick to the ESA dirt. They have issues with the ESA and perhaps have witnessed/been victim to their bad practices so they may be willing to look at that info.

If they actually did that it would be a victory, it would spread the information far.

Fuck you Gallagher you jew wannabe.

He's right. We work based on evidence. He's definitely a faggot for supporting "not really paid but yeah it fucking is" and defending Trannyloving Sterling, but he's not corrupt as far as we know.

Can you point me to the part where he isn't right?

Being ok with anti consumer shit when you say you are pro consumer isn't ok.

I think he ID hopped

twitter.com/craigbob99/status/875666428778696704

So the speculations on Dishonored 2 was right all along! It got some magic touch endowed by Anita Sarkeesian!

Good evening by the way.

That's what I assumed.

I'm not the original poster. Like I said, he's not wrong. TB is anti-consumer on that instance, but he never lied as far as we know, or has been ethically dubious. He's a shit youtuber, but at least he's an ethic shit youtuber.

He ID hopped definitely

Some drama regarding E3, some twitch stramer went there and did some live-stream adultery >>>Holla Forums10093269

No he didn't. I'm not him.
Again, point me to where the original poster was wrong. Just one point.

This is KiA, these guys are supposed to be the better guys of reddit. The question is, are they just a bunch of shills, or is the userbase actually this retarded.

That retarded.

wew

the more kia forgets gilda, the more they become as retarded as her. I would sometimes check there to see how they responded to happenings, but I haven't now for over a year. I think the retardation was caused by the mods getting to power hungry and demanding all posts be in line which their vision for the sub. That sub has become a safe space from too much anti-sjw stuff and they've slowly been getting blue pilled.

archive.is/ISuNH

Holla Forums was right about Dishonored 2!

C'mon user, seriously?

well they had a shock of redpill at the outset of gg and it seemed like they had seen reddit for what it was during the reddit revolt. I mean they've been slowly regressing into bluepill since then.

so what do you do the other 5 months?

Technically "the customer isn't always right" is true but that depends largely in context. Like anybody who works in software development should know what sometimes when the client wants something done a certain way, it's counter-intuitive to typical usability engineering practices that the end users will have to put up with. But this is also because your customer (the client) is more of an investor and simply wants to sell a product but has no idea how to make it themselves.

And this isn't the right context for it. The consumer in this case is the general market. The people who will actually be using the product for themselves. And they on an individual basis are always right when it comes to whether or not the final product is worth their money.

So yeah, reddit is retarded but what else is new.

2 hours of The Welsh Strangler and Unpalatable Thoughts.

Work to stay alive. And it's 6 months. We only work 5 months to pay our government to be as corrupt as possible all the time.

that HelterSyringe dude is on full-on damage control on the thread. He's attacking it on multiple angles, including utterly retarded shit as trying to associate the mod with hacking.

in case you guys need some context, this thread was linked here in the previous thread the op of that submission is basically shilling some shit and calling the negative reviews unjustified.

Degay this.

Couldn't someone just have a gender that requires the government pay for everything? I mean, it's discriminatory to not allow that person be their gender.

Very nice

HORK HORK HORK

archive.fo/taG9f

Another BR here.

I think the overall statistic is wrong just because of Africa, since there the mountain of corpses is too big, corruption is monstrous and few people care, so their real numbers are unknow.

Still, our muder rate is unacceptable high. I live in a fortress condo but work in a factory separated from the favela by a wall.

3 times this week we had shoot outs. We are acostumed to that.

Brazil has official no go zones, never trust GPS around here. People died by taking shortcuts .

I'm honestly tiered of people like Joss

I liked Firefly, but I'm sick of his shit.

What happened to him after the first Avengers movie?

Anita Sarkeesian happened.

Snyder's daughter an heroed/killed herself, he's doing the the post-production shit for the Justice League movie and is doing the Batgirl movie/tv series

Writing this down.

Dreams, man.

I had a lewd dream with the president before. With me as the bottom.

>>>/flist/

Thanks for the video.

Also shits on cultural marxism and it's defenders.

Also

That's disturbing, that you want Trump to make your boimanko great again. I was more interested in the "phone" in the dream. The minigame encouraged you to take pictures of people in the crowd. The screen would zoom in on their eyes and even had this sort of "lock on, auto tracking" mechanic. After scanning, their eye was shown in super high-resolution on a grid, where several markers would tag unique features and then upload the resulting "Retinal QR Code" to a government database.

**It was weird because I could read the text on the screen, which you're not supposed to be able to do in a dream."

Also the food at the resort station was really good. Gourmet sandwiches with spicy roast beef, and really good root beer.

I'm stuck in the cold hell that is Canada. It's only a matter of time before I get prison for calling a hamlet by the wrong pronoun.

It's not current trump, but Trump in his prime, young trump, that make pleasured my boimanko. if that makes any difference.

something something Japanese something superior

youtube appears to be broken…

archive.fo/1pcR1

I wonder what that motive was.
I guess we'll never truly know.

Does this work?

Nice, VR Arcades is much better than the shit we've seen in E3.

I'm beginning to think they're right.

Kaede is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Idolmaster. My favourites are Kaede, Anastasia and Tokiko.

And Makoto, Azusa, Chihaya and Takane from 765.

There are older (or more mature-looking) idols but I don't know their names or where they're from.

Them? Violent? Nah.

How many niggers are there in Japan?

They keep getting away with it!

twitter.com/mombot/status/875716537633579009

Such moral upstanding people

dualshockers.com/devolver-digital-alleges-esa-meddling-cost-100k-e3/

This is exactly why I hate this Rebuild OC revival. People are getting added and removed because of dumb e-celeb drama, politics, or their personal opinions on various other topics in the industry. Corruption as a "representative" of the media or not should be the only criteria, otherwise it's trash and obviously more partisan then it was previously.

Reminder that an user (likely a shill) here in this very thread tried to push a narrative that KiA wasn't arguing against Cultural Marxism. However, when you actually go to the thread later, not only did the user get blown the fuck out but his posts were baleeted.

KiA is cancer but I've learned a long time ago to ignore what most anons say about it here and just browse it myself to get an actual good look at it's state. My conclusion is that KiA is sometimes on point and sometimes extremely retarded.

archive.fo/o4ZXU

I like how he's wearing a whole suit for that

Can someone look up how many retweets and likes that first tweet has?
I'm on my phone right now so I can't

A-Are Devolver Digital, /ourguys/?
ALWAYS ARCHIVE
archive.is/cm25L

nobody knows

Off topic but its so absurd I have to share it; a guy who knows a surveyor for Kensington council were the Great Fire of Londonistan happened.

Britain is fucked.

No matter what is their stance on GG, consider this .

Keep the GG name out of this, just show them the info.

Same shit that happened in South Africa. Niggers gonna nig.

This, also.

Devolver is full-on aGGro, as soon as they realize that you're trying to redpill them on the ESA they're gonna go full smarmy cuck and start defending the ESA while mocking the goobergays

I don't remember Devolver being a full-on Aggro.

Their stance on GG is obviously against it since they are in bed with Jim "fuck my beautiful wife" Sterling

Shouldn't you be staying in your own containment thread in ?

Thankfully it' not in a literal way.

They went full on "heh gamers" back when their twitter fag found one of those sites that copy paste threads from here. They are really not nice people

Obviously Jim is sat in his cuck corner on his special IKEA cuck chair

Is that old hag Jim's mother?

Oh I remember that thread, it was pretty obvious that they were going full autistic screeching when people said the only good games they published were Serious Sam and Hotline Miami

When was that? Was that with this Holla Forums Holla Forums bot on twitter? Where did that cunt come from anyway, who made that bot?

That would be worse.

I have heard stories of somalians not understanding how a toilet works so after few weeks time the janitor has to come and remove toilets brimming with shit.
Truly they are worse than animals.

I usually hear that most niggers stay away from Somalians. Somalians are the niggers among niggers, they're double niggers.

I think it was about half a year ago? No idea about the copy pasting sites/bots

Its his beautiful wife

"Syrian" "refugees" where I live are known to shit in their green boxes and piss out of the window.

I thought dual shockers was an approved site.

So he's narcissistic enough to marry an old lady that looks like himself?

Archive everything user. For record keeping purposes.

He is also kind enough to share her, they are in an open relationship after all

All morbidly obese people don't look the same you bigot !

why can't they be normal?

why can't they just be normal people, Holla Forums?

i'm scared.

They were shitting on some Holla Forums posts tweeted by a bot, not really GG related, I got things mixed up.

I mean, "she" does look like Jim Sterling in drag.

I see, horseshoe then? They hate the ESA and the "game industry "too, but because its not a commie indie anarchy feminist cuckold utopia?

"she" is Jim.

Exactly what I thought, they never said anything about GG, just about a guy talking shit at then on Holla Forums.

t-thanks

By the way, it pains me to say it because of their history from the beginning of GG but Games Nosh hasn't been updated in 5 months, they probably should be removed or at least given less prominent billing. I haven't checked the other more obscure ones so I don't know if any of them are inactive too. Maybe ask the people behind the site if it's going to get active again soon.

No, I had gone to bed.

good going canadians

Post yfw your country is not Canada.

But my country is Canada. It's awful.

Happy for now, but I am sure that most other countries will follow soon.

Do not be happy. When this sort of thing gets established in one country, it only makes it easier to spread to others.

My country is Canada.
Maybe I should start learning polish and take advantage of my dual citizenship

Gotta flee while you can.

It's a provincial law, not municipal. Courts can foist their pro-tranny bullshit onto communities across Ontario if they want.

Peter Chapman isn't listed on their staff page anymore, but I'm still hesitant to keep TSA on there now.

justice

wew

can I get an archive or something?

they're pretty active on Twitter though, which is kinda weird. Someone should contact them.

Well at least that's not so bad for me. live on the west.

I'm assuming they'll be against it since they are friendly with the clique, there's no actual statement from them about gg

feels nice, too bad I live in the shithole that is tacoland, but at the very least no one here is stupid enough follow feminist bullshit

Well we can't just be going around saying that they're mostly definitely aGG then, can we?

you guys have real fucking problems that aren't abstract like our gigantic unsustainble debt, cucked beyond belief politicians, and identity crisis.

Anyone that supported C-16 is a total fucking moron that refused to acknowledge the facts behind compelling someone to do something versus not doing something. We're going to see an explosion in grievance mongering as result, mark my words

Do it, I envy you.

It's still just disagreeing with someone about whether a practice is anti-consumer or not. It hasn't led to any sort of unethical behavior and it's not a GG issue.

This is a consumer revolt for fuck's sake.

I didn't, I said there was a high probability

I'm from Germany

Are they silently taking german kids from their parents? Been doing it for a decade and we just didn't hear about it?

How do you deal with the depression? I need tips

I can't believe Germans haven't revolted or fled the country.

Look what I found on DevianArt

LOL

And that's all I found. These two pictures are cool.

>tfw swedish

Against unethical journalism, not developer practices. That's what we all agree on, that's why the boycott list is filled with journalism sites and not developers.

Compare with some other developer practices that people don't like - DLC (unless it's subjectively large enough), DRM (especially if it's inconvenient or performance-affecting), Pay2Win (some people think it's okay in cases like digital card games like Hearthstone/Gwent/Shadowverse/MTG, others don't), buggy/incomplete games rushed out the door (often highly subjective), casualization, companies like EA that have a bad history, etc. GG doesn't have a firm stance on any of that shit. Some people are going to still buy those games or defend those practices or set the line in different places or simply not comment on it, and that's fine. CensoredGaming and others talked at length about how Shadowverse censored Isabel's boobs and Satan's name for the English version and how to restore them without ever freaking out about whether it's a pay2win game. It's the same for paid mods, it's not a core GG issue so it's okay for people to disagree.

How lewd.
I wish I had that Vivian James trace of Mercedez on the phone I'm using right now.

You poor bastard.

Reminder that the vind is vänding.

Nintendo of Europe is confirmed for handling Xenoblade 2 though if we're unlucky there still might be changes in all regions if Treehouse gets too involved.
archive.fo/2sfao

It's from some shitposter angrygrape1337.deviantart.com/

If only there's a way to have Treehouse fired or change. We need to do some Treehouse digging.

Even better, here's the original article from Cucktaco
archive.fo/GGPJs

>“For example, there was a discussion about the breast slider. Jokingly, [Tetsuya Takahashi] said, ‘Well would it help if we had a crotch slider for the male?’
>Here’s hoping they added a crotch slider.
Could they be any more sexist and hypocritical?

I know, I just don't want to link the user account

That's the one. TYVM

No. That's why they're at Kotamu.

I don't know anything about that, but

i'm thinking about getting a untraceable gun and going on a shooting spree in the kebab shop.

Heads up: that girl that disappeared from E3 and then later showed up was apparently cheating on her bf and people are pilling on it. Expect GG to be blamed

archive.is/vbM8J

One more item to add to that list.
✅Kidnapped a gf

Holla Forums's on it >>>Holla Forums10093269 and cucks at halfchan removed it.

lol, noob getting cuked at E3

And people say hentai is unrealistic…

Please tell me that is the girl who was asked in marriage at E3.

I don't think so

quick recap of E3 for those that missed it

Because I'm tired of forced mascots, if not I would advocate stealing his OC and turn him into a faggot.

Something that has been proven as effective to cause butthurt is stealing their mascots.

archive.is/wHL2m

archive.is/rQnrA

archive.is/S4h39

archive.is/l8kzW

Read his deviantart page, it's some edgemaster shitposter trying to bait people, best to ignore.

Oh hell yeah, been waiting for this

Typical 3DPD.

Yeah, but stealing mascots always cause lots of salt. Still, shouldn't he be called mysoginist for harming a female? toxic masculinity and all that.

It's a nobody account that has no attention what so ever, just laugh and move on.

Can't you fucking read the thread

True.

I just can't think straight. Been babysitting for two days straight and I'm exausted.

Only 4 minutes in and it's supreme.

I gotta have my lolis.

Take a break. too many happenings lately and anons need a reminder to take a break or you'll end up like Ralph.

Well now, in light of what happened, Devolver might be interested in an ESA promo poster. :^)
Such as the one right here.

Thank you.

I love you, guys.

This is from 12+ hours ago. She's doing a campaign for Dungeons and Dragons on youtube so expect a lot of shitpieces since this is our old friend Leigh's turf and wizards of the coast is pozzed back and fourth

archive.fo/fujij

eh

Dronken Megaphone hasn't written about games in years and since every publication she's trie to run has gone belly up she's not too likely to pull away from the bottle to shit out anything.

Drunk people have surprising equilibrium and resilience to falls.

Certainly when they have so much practice at being drunk.

That "qt" is long gone double dubs, she's more cirhossis of the liver and socjus koolaid in bipedal form at this point. That pic is not even that good, you could have found a much better one if you're still trying to force that maymay.

Megaphone chan, please stop drinking already. You are a horrible human being but I never liked seeing people kill themselves through the bottle. Then again it's also fascinating how your liver has not completely shutdown.

She's on tabletop gaming now and can still pull some strings

I doubt that, I saw a guy so drunk he tried to punch someone he didn't even know, but fell into the road and got rammed by a car.

Sennheiser makes some decent headphones

Stop bullying Megaphone chan.

I never heard of her since, what, months? Perhaps even a year. What has she been doing?

I bet if you accidentally spilled any liquid other than ethanol on her, should would melt like the wicked witch from The Wizard of Oz.

If Leigh still looked like that I'd watch her play strip D&D online. Maybe. But she doesn't. Not anymore. Social Justice is like meth.

Just walk away and save yourself from the heartache. The megaphone chan that avoided the koolaid and became an actual qt chan, is not in this timeline.

polite sage for off-topic
can someone help me with getting a good mouse and keyboard off of Amazon/Newegg for under 110 bucks total? I got a 10$ gift card for Jewegg and have amazon brime for a few weeks
I looked at the reviews for the G100s (my first choice) and the reviews are looking shaky af because apparently the left click gives out and clicks start registering as double-clicks
G400s isn't much better in terms of reviews and is twice as expensive. I'd like to trust Holla Forums but in this case the reviews being this poor for "one of the best mice" makes me leery
Also looking at the CM quickfire series keyboards and eeeeh.
Please halp

she looks like a trap

Devolver best of E3.

TAKE IT AWAY

Aaayyyy are they really THAT dense?
I recommend you faggots to watch the wonder woman 2009 anime movie, shit is pretty good

VIDEOGAMES

archive.fo/In8hc

that's a real old pic, last time I checked she wasn't that hideous anymore

I'm not stopping him.

That's not an anime, the guys who did most of the work is some South Korean sweatshop studio with cost cutting.

I think what pisses me off about this the most is that they believe their own slander and smears. They scream nazi at everyone that disagrees with them, and they actually believe it. To them, you have literally become a 1940s nazi when they call you one. The possibility of them mislabeling someone is absurd to them. They know they're right.

They always believed that they are right, even when presented with proof, they'll just say it is misogyny.
Even when they lose everything, they'll keep saying that they were right.

Reminds me of that old Holla Forums comic where some guys is jumping off a cliff and is berating the guy that refuses to, and proclaiming how broken bones are great.

Im just joking with that or are you just pulling my leg?

Stop that shit.

Fucking hurry and become reality. I need to watch the pain.

Sounds like retards I could absolutely eviscerate with FACTS and fury in seconds.

Seriously, you can try debating that with /a/, they will argue that Marvel Anime is more anime than DC Animated direct-to-dvd movies, and the studio is called Moi Animation

I think they will try, but between Sharia law coming from one end, and people growing increasingly pissed with elites, the coming years are not going to be kind to leftists. Especially since its obvious that they are trying to dangle the issue in front of people like a shiny object to distract from all the murder and rape going on from the sharia law pushers, Somalians, and Cartel Americans.

Watch this fat fucking loser try and take this burqa away. You can see the exact moment his boiling rage burns out and he cucks off.

KiA is barely about games anymore, the fact that i have to sift through all that cancerous shit to find anything remotely relevant to my interest is on no way worth the effort.

That said it's almost bearable right now due to e3 and the bullshit surrounding it.

If you can prove beyond any retardation you are not a muh soggy kneest just for enjoying idealized fictional women with as much indignation as rightful, that's all you have to do. It will automatically destroy any shit excuse of credibility as the retard doubles down endlessly and spews more retarded baseless bullshit.

Now I need to sleep until I leave for an internet less house for the next 2 days. At least I can finally try out VN.

KiA is literally a slightly less retarded version of Gilda
They're naive as fuck and trusting to a fault, but there's some good and potential in them. They will tell people to fuck off when they've been burned by them enough.

How fucking weak are these cunts?

Why can't they just rip off that stupid statue? They did so with the fucking dog, then do it to that stupid statue.

archive.is/3E9rO

archive.fo/roO1K

archive.is/NpqAQ

They finally realized niggers are some of the most racist fucks? Dont answer that

Tfw you're such a beta faggot that you feel the need to steal from a woman half your size… and can't…

It's racist to make fun of retards now?

Why would we not be against unethical dev/publisher practices? It's in our best interest! And we should rightly be aware of who is egging on these bad practices through their journalism. Why would you listen to a journo/youtuber who says 'Paid mods are a great thing actually, and if you disagree, you're a pirate who should be jailed' ? That's clearly bullshit, and people should know that they not only hold those dumb views, they believe they should be enforced.

Don't worry. If the Polygon "review" of Hotdogs, Horseshoes and Handgrenades is anything to go by, they wouldn't know how to hold or fire the gun.

and by they I mean game reviewers in general.

I knew this would fucking happen. They're trying to get away by crippling the original game so they can't be criticized for changing it afterwards.
I only hope the nips finally wake up to this bullshit now that it's invading their home turf.

lets recruit that edgy Gray Guy as Vivs personal servant

Wait wait, they're changing the original?? Even the jap version will have US censorship in it??

For the record, though, that's talking about X, not Chronicles 2. Also, doesn't this confirm that Treehouse was behind more of X's cucking than 8-4?

she was a qt before socjus, and she just wanted to be an actress, sometimes i imagine a better world where she lived her dream instead of becoming Jhonny Walker's bitch

NEVER MIND THIS ARTICLE CONFIRMS NINTENDO OF EUROPE IS HANDLING CHRONICLES 2. WE MIGHT BE OKAY GUYS!

Reddit's structure doesn't lend itself to droughts. We can discuss all the small stuff in small blurbs, they can't.

Because it's not what GG is for which means people in GG aren't going to agree about it. Trying to make something in GG mandatory that isn't agreed upon leads of D&C, like the "developer boycott list" attempts or you saying he should be taken off the list right now.

Who the fuck are you quoting? If you feel the need to strawman and make shit up to justify your position maybe that's a sign that your position is bad.

What ironic is that your position is "and if you disagree you're anti-consumer and should be boycotted", which as far as I know is way more extreme than anything he's said.

How long until Antifa are chased and hunt like the rabid dogs they are?

Oh thank fucking Christ.
I know it'll happen sooner or later though, now with the simultaneous releases and all.

That makes a lot of sense, still, it attracts people that associate themselves with GG for all the wrong reasons.

You fool! They'll be in burqas now!!

see

What? The ask is for recommended Youtubers/outlets, why the fuck would we recommend someone who is anti-consumer? What fucking planet are you from?

Good news if you guys havent heard yet is that I was right about NoE localizing xenoblade archive.fo/2sfao, bad news is that after reading this article we may still need to run the card op or similar

new tactic: Polygon pretending they can laugh at themselves

archive.is/v3RkQ

I mean, don't get me wrong. That article is rage inducing. It's basically Kotaku putting words in the guy's mouth while he tries to sound PR-conscious. What's really telling is when he says changes should be based on player experience, and if the change makes the experience better for plyers then it's good. The only thing is the experience almost assuredly makes it worse for everyone who isn't an SJW.

It's also worthing noting that I don't think Japanese devs are inclined to censor. This felt like something they were pushed into saying by careful wording. I'd like to imagine Nintendo's decision to have NoE localize Xenoblade, as well as their decision to take Fire Emblem away from Treehouse might at least be indicative of something going on behind the scenes.

The fatal frame games were handled by NoE and they still got censored

Because it's a good non-corrupt alternative to the journo clique, and having a unpopular opinion on a new developer practice doesn't change that.

Treehouse lost Fire Emblem? Anyways, we should dig on Treehouse and see if we can bring attention to Nintendo and everyone.

Such a… milkshake duck :^)

They were? I don't remember reading that. Well anyway, they weren't simultaneous. And we never saw the swimsuits in the English build at any point. That's still retarded, but it's not hopeless yet.

hopefully, after all they did put this piece of info out without fucking with it, maybe acknowledge that people dont like treehouse after fates and tms. Either way I think its best to go on the offensive like with did with P5, better safe than sorry.

Fuck, the sfm porn artists are gonna have a field day

How is someone who is anti-consumer or in favour of anti-consumer practices at all a good alternative to Kotaku or Polygon? Why would we want to push that?

Yeah. Echoes was given to 8-4 instead. The people who did Fire Emblem before Treehouse. It's not like 8-4 is good either, but the fact that they took it away from Treehouse says something at least.

8-4 is shit but Treehouse is worse. Treehouse makes NISA blush.

WEW "muh-harassment" strikes again

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/rockstar-says-openiv-mod-tools-were-used-to-harass-gta-5-players/33126

Ay yo dese toilet complexition cave beasts can't handle da truff n sheeeet.Callin it rassist shit.

Does anyone believe this shit? They tried to make all modding of their games illegal and sent out threats to mod teams. All this shit is a scapegoat.

archive.fo/znQ6K

Nah NISA will always be the King of Bad Localizations and nobody has come close to them.
Treehouse is easily second but the Treehouse hasn't introduced game breaking bugs that were never patched out or bricked people's consoles.

Maybe they should make paid comment sections too, since that is the solution to harassment.

No free modding for you goyim. Now pay for these new skins.

So is there even a way to use it online because i have a hard finding anything related to Open IV that would allow that, i know there are other tools that probably allows spawning shit online it but that is irrelevant since they are not the ones getting sued.

Because his content is good and abides by ethical standards.

Do you understand that there's a difference between "I think this practice will be anti-consumer" and "Anyone who thinks this practice won't be anti-consumer must hate consumers and is my enemy"? It's the same logic as when someone disagrees with something feminists believe so SJWs say they "hate women". People can fucking disagree.

If it's a huge disaster maybe he'll change his mind. Whether he does or not, I'm pretty sure the motivation isn't that he hates gamers, it's that he genuinely thinks it'll be fine. You probably believe developers being able to sell games is good and encourages good games to be made, is it really beyond belief that someone could genuinely think modders being able to sell mods is also good for the same reason? Not that those things are identical or there aren't counterarguments, but simply that someone could believe that without being "anti-consumer"?

Why are people defending TB so hard when he is being super anti consumer? I'm being honest give me one reason.

Treehouse I'd say is equal to NISA but they outdo each other on being worse on certain things.

I fucking hate this industry.

Treehouse censors more than NISA,while NISA breaks more shit. It's a toss up.

that webm is fucking beautiful.

It's bigoted that a fuck ton of black women weren't nazis and didn't die on the front lines?
=TOP FUCKING WEW==

There seems to be a new schism where people are against that and do not understand how it happened without a hint of irony. I just don't know anymore. Eventually history will be rewritten to never mention the civil war or slavery. If someone as mild and ant-slavery as Lee is considered to be the biggest Slaver in history, then it just gets retarded. Eventually everyone will probably be rewritten to be some diverse character in WWII just from media alone. People just don't seem to care about historical history anymore. I am still waiting for a civil war game, but that probably won't ever come outside of that one kind of bad History channel one.

Pure cancer

We're halfway there already. Remember the 100-year anniversary of the Titanic? That's about how good a grasp of history a normalfag has.

A lot of people subscribe to the notion that if people know no evil, they do no evil.

I grew up with a lot of religious folk looking me sideways because I consumed horror movies, RPG books, etc.. they through the knowledge of it was in itself corrupting.

At the same time, there were also hippie, anti-capitalist, anti-american folk, who were afraid that if we ate on McDonalds, drunk Coke and watched american movies, we would be brain washed into war worshipping republicans. (My mom was one of those, she never let me have a toy gun because it was 'american culture', only swords. She liked japanese culture, so I grew on a lot of anime).

As the left took the mainstream position, the anti-capitalist 'superstition' took over, and became Feminist, anti-patriarchy instead of just anti-capitalist, and now they are going full on Maoism.

What are you digging for exactly?

Would one punch man be able to defeat superman with a single punch?

well yeah

Superman isn't even the strongest guy in the DC universe

no
Because Saitama punches with very moderate power and would think it would be enough for Superman

Maybe in the USA, but I doubt that Canada, Australia or EU will fuck over lefties anytime soon. France didn't vote, that one woman and Germany is not going to vote afd either.

one of them is sitting at 8 right now, but it's not just the comments. OP is a fucking faggot
How can you defend this shit?

Speaking of which, embed related tells of how the opposite is true: know a bit of evil to protect yourself from it, like a vaccine.

No joke, I've been considering migrating to it along with vid.me once JewTube shits the bed entirely, but my only issue is that I only use those sites to upload chiptune remixes these days, and I don't know how picky those Japanese are when it comes to filthy gaijin chiptune artists.

I'm actually google around now and finding some interesting stuff. I'll be busy for a while

>Everyone can see what you are doing online

WHAT THE FUCK

That also happened when I browsed Gelbooru

well yes Saitama is japanese and Kal-el is space jew and jews fear the samurai

archive.fo/Wui4S

WASTED

I was expecting the article to talk about stuff like webm related

What are talking about? Avatar for what?

You have to live in remarkable filth to have bugs inside your monitor.
Also is this guy such a loser that he doesn't know how to remove a few screws to get the bug out?

I would say yes.
Superman, even if he is practically a god as long as he remains near a yellow sun, is confined by some sort of universal rules regarding his abilities, but Saitama exists outside of those rules. He can beat anything with one punch, no matter how ridiculous that may seem.

Oops I mean avast

nope he just talks about HOW BEAUTIFUL ARE MAN CRYING AND GETTING RID OF ALL THAT AWFUL MASCULINITY, AUGH, SO GROSS

That was what Sharia law was for, user. All those countries will soon see flinging gays off the roof as a past time and accepted entertainment.

Oh.
Well still, I don't recall Gelbooru ever having avatars displayed on the front page till recently.

It is just a warning to get the full update. It always pop up when you see something remotely pornographic.

What? Don't want to share the experience with your coworkers, friends and family?

For fuck's sake. That's a nightmare.

I will never find the topmost doujin

that's why you don't use a single email and single browser for everything

Its why you dont have facebook and browse fakku

Learn to read moon, loser.
ぼくらのヨシナミ合同

Why is this allowed to happen?

You can't fix stupid, user.

First one is Jewcobs april fools joke from years ago.

firing up oven to bake ready at 700 or page 13
title: Psychic Force Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=81oQgH6-agU

I'm getting there. Even if I'm getting my ass kicked by kanji I can't stop now!
私は日本語で弁居しますた!!!

I don't understand, how is avast! sharing your browsing history with family? Am I missing a joke?

They call out the SJWs in this.

Where were you when nintendo saved vidya?

Reggie may be a total suit and kike, but at the very least I respect the fuck out of that position. Maybe that's why Treehouse got yanked from Fire Emblem.

Buying a PS4 to play Nioh and persona. Now it seems like I've made a horrible mistake.

lel cr1tikal. I like him, but I am still not going to listen to a podcast. They are all way to long and boring.

archive.fo/3E9rO

Are you that sodium guy that posts here and in KiA.

I'll take Reggie's statement with a massive grain of salt seeing as he still hasn't gotten rid of the retards infesting Treehouse.

You're late. The article is shit and they put words in his mouth. Also they confirm NoE not Treehouse is working on Chronicles 2.

Not really. They support ggrevolt.

He did take them off Fire Emblem though. Letting go of a whole studio is probably a news nightmare. Much better to de-emphasize them and shove them back into a corner where no one is looking.

Maybe he needs to be warned. You never know who has some friend somewhere that filters that part out when they deliver feedback reports to Reggie

Reggie is a total fuck ass but even he must of known letting Treehouse have free run was a total nightmare seeing how TD ripped NoA's bum hole last year.

Howard Lincoln already did that years ago.
…what's there to lose? Can't have any villain they intended as a strawman for Trump supporters actually come across more sane than the protagonist? Maybe they ought to stop with the black & white thinking.

Still hate Reggie's guts and think he's a total asshole who's only still NoA's executive because of all the memes he inadvertently caused, but I have to agree with him here on principle. Politics, no matter which side of the spectrum you're on, is a hellhole that pits everyone against each other, and vidya is the last place you want to open that can of worms. Now if only he would enforce that and tell Treehouse to knock it off with injecting shitty memes as well, then I might respect him more.

They also call out the VA strike.

Avast a shit. Its probably not actually sharing his browser history, but a fearmongering popup warning that his degeneracy can be monitored. It happens because as I mentioned, avast a shit

This already got confirmed a while ago. The writer and creator of the series is kind of a fag if I remember right. Jason Schrier jumping on it is even more retarded.

Did they put words in his mouth? I could have sworn that earlier, the writer for the series said the same thing. Either way this screams like Jason trying to take advantage of the situation and say that games need to be censored now since creators do not mind.

It's fucking nowhere, was made in 2011, and it's a collection by several artists.
It will never be uploaded.

This is absolutely the point of the article. Good thing no one but the clique takes Cucktaku serious.

avast does monitor your browsing (it even adds a MiTM cert so it can scan https) and also phones home and shares scanning data with the community by default

Also people pointed out about the pop up everytime they saw porn a while ago and avast said they would cut that out. Apparently not.

also

BAKER

See

oh, o-ok

That is FUCKED. Glad I don't have Avast

I meant more the nag popups implying the FBI is watching your loli habits at that exact moment, and you should pay avast to stop them. Since giving avast money wont stop their own spying, just the notification. It really is garbage, though

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

midori