It could be good, if they don't fuck it up

Apparently it actually features permadeath and loss.
Basically it's some match based shmup, but you bring whatever gear you want from your cache, if you die you don't respawn, and you permanently lose all the stuff you had on you. I'll keep half an eye on it to see if it's worth a damn, but what does the rest of Holla Forums think?
No other threads about it.

LOL

I can already see how this will end up badly for noobs….
But looks fun with a buddy and being coordinate, will check it and see if ends up acceptable

I thought Crytek was dying?

Yikes.

literally nothing in that trailer looks good at all.

I didn't even know that Crytek was still in business.

I II
II I–

loss thread

gross

Who is sinister enough to do that?

why

really faggot?
there's 0 chance this will be good, its just the last gasps of a dying company trying desperately to dig up some more shekels

That seems like a good way to fuck with someone.

Worst Case.
-Denuvo
-Scans your computer to see if you have Cheat Engine installed and will not start if it is.
-P2P Connections
-ITEM INSURANCE DLC
-No anti-cheat during actual matches.
-No anti-lag.
-Anti-cheat that prevents you from hacking items into the game.

So-So Case.
-Game is nearly unplayable due to older players having a severe advantage against newer players.
-No punishments for disconnecting.
-"Item Packs" that cost real money
-Item Insurance DLC.

Best Case.
-It fails immediately.
-Everyone points and laugh.

I hope they burn
Fucking pajeets went back on what made their games good and likely don't have half the staff that made their talent.
They didn't pay employees for countless months while driving top of the line Mercedes.
They bought the remnants of Free Radical, did nothing with them for countless years and prooceded to sell them to fucking Deep Silver of all companies.

They're now stuck with a failing game engine, and to making F2P games and Esports/KoH tier garbage like this.

Fuck them, fuck their whole company, they had a niche, they had a main platform and they went back on it, now they die for trying to appeal to casuals and nor the fans that bought their shit flr countless years.

Again, I hope they burn and that any talent they have left finds a good job tl sustain their families.

Funny considering this game will be Unborn

Looks like a nice treat tbh.

Good idea, bad context

why?

disregard that, my browser was being autistic