Xenoblade chronicles 2 thoughts?

Any of you faggots hyped for this game? I have to say I'm a bit disappointed by what they've shown, but it still looks good. Here's hoping it isn't censored like x was, but can always important a non pozzed japanese copy if need be.

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrainfall.com/2017/06/15/tetsuya-takahashi-xenoblade-chronicles-2/
archive.is/wOeyU
archive.fo/2sfao
archive.fo/GGPJs
jisho.org/search/かっこういい
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/
archive.is/Nl9i3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Takahashi said it's made for children. I don't expect anything good to come from nintendo. All of their gsmes are esports and children games.
operationrainfall.com/2017/06/15/tetsuya-takahashi-xenoblade-chronicles-2/

subtle bait?

I'm just waiting for the inevitable confirmation of shit being cut out/changed/or "enhanced" becasue some dipshit thought he had to make it more curtually appropiate.
iirc neofags already went to twitter to complain about it.
In which case I'm thankful for no region lock and finally learning moonrunes

Anime titties!
Hand holding!
BOY MEETS GIRL STORY!

I'm a big fan of chronicles. X was pretty meh, but still decent. The protagonist voice in this sounds absolutely shit though.

I hope to god it doesn't get censored, I will fucking kill a sjw.

I think it'll be good, but it seemed a bit slow and I don't know if I like the beam characters idea. It seems fucking lame to have your screen filled with characters who from what I see can't die and do nothing but effectively grant you a passive and an ability. Picking gold/items up from the ground seems like a step backwards too, but I liked both XC1 and XCX and it seems like almost the same game. Maybe the ideas work better in practice than how it seems though.

Hopefully it isn't, I fucking hate leftists ruining my shit.

HAHAHA Censored…..You Lose!!! Again!!!

Are you not tired of losing? Gee.

You my friend are not right as reyn.

@12825875
I'm not even giving you a (you).

It doesnt sound to bad, but I guess it helps that im not an english speaker

It would get censored and the dialogue butchered. Good thing that the Switch is region free.

Gameplay looks boring, graphics/resolution looks unclear/blurry etc.
Also the english dub is extremely shit.

Character designs are outstanding, especially the red haired girl but we all know they're gonna censor the game.

Will only buy if they don't censor it and if there's japanese audio, even if i don't beat it

Okay, but the last one is an actually nice edit.

could you be less of a fucking weeb japanophile asian dick sucker?, thanks

Treehouse please go

sure, if they make a decent english dub :^)

Yep, I can't wait for Treehouse to change all the names for no reason and put all the female characters in burkas. :^(

I'm okay with the 2nd as long as it means they swapped the tits and ass around.

I think Treehouse is not responsible for that one? Some user said that in another thread, but could be bullshit.

you think japanese subs are good because you can't fucking understand shit, they could be doing it all sorts of wrong and you weebs will eat that shit with pleasure. Could just fucking ask for french subs and have the same effect.

I don't know anything about this game, but
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU NEOGAF THIS ANIME GRILL IS PERFECTLY FINE EAT A BAG OF DICKS YOU GAPING ASS HAVING NIGGERS

Don't care if they do shit wrong, it sounds good.
It's just a matter of quality, sometimes dubs can be better than sub, like DBZ and Persona 4

I wouldn't give a fuck if 2014 never happened, but it did, so I do.
Get that shit out of here.

Why would you assume it won't be? XBC was censored up the ass. It's practically guaranteed.

Ready for the censors to fuck it up the ass, that way I have no reason to get it. This is easily one of the biggest vidya cockteases in recent memory. Nothing quite like getting someone excited for something, and then immediately taking it away.

Can't wait for pic related once it's confirmed.

its going to be garbage, the original xenoblade was meh, it was a good time killer, but the dub ruined it.

kill yourself
kill yourself in a really painful way. the dubs of P4 and DBZ are specially bad, going beyond the barrier of shit into the territory of "using japanese honorifics while speaking english"

fuck you and your shit b8.

Mostly because they already showed the gameplay themselves.

She's a sword dude. There is no greater "female objectification" than making an inanimate object your waifu. There is nothing more "problematic" than what this game is up to. It is brilliant.

She's not a sword, she's a monolith.

I bought a Wii U in part for Xenoblade X, then didn't even buy the damn game because of all the localization edits. Not making that mistake again. If I can't learn moon I'm trying I'll just give up on games entirely.

Importing the game is better than getting the butchered version. Unless localization restructures and replaces the SJWs and incompetents with professionals that just want to do a good job, I am not giving NoA a single fucking dime.

The dub of Cromartie High School was better than the original.

I tried to deny it, but I'm actually pretty hype. The first game was good (haven't played X), and from what I could tell from the gameplay, it seems to be more of the same but just a wee bit different. The characters look scrump as fuck too, so that's a gargantuan bonus.

That said, anyone who preorders is a retarded faggot, and anyone who buys it if it is censored is a double nigger.

God damn, I hate fucking censoring in any form. There is nothing worse.

Those are mocking edits, if you didn't realize.

Kill your fucking self, Japanese is an ape-tier language with zero modifiers or emotional impact. You have no fucking clue what you're even talking about and I can tell from what you say that you don't even speak the language. The reason Atlus and other shit companies put honorifics in games like some disgusting frankensteined "jap-lish" is because of snotty weeb fucks like you. So don't you dare complain about it when you're the cause, because you won't buy shit unless little girls are screaming "DESSSUUUUU" every five seconds.

In part, Papika, you baka. I got plenty of enjoyment out of several other games. I don't regret buying the system, I only regret that the actual satisfaction did not meet the potential satisfaction.

When do we start purging retards and cucks already?

I'm finally starting to become numb to my own morals.

Oi m8 that dub was fooking great, innit? It had dual audio anyway because it was done by NoE rather than Treehouse and judging by the MC's accent in this one I'd say it's the same team translating it.

Regardless, censorship is inexcusable.

This is all you deserve.

Any word on who is going to do the translation localisation?

And now that I see the pathetic shit that does it and reasons for it I want to destroy it entirely. Stigmatize to oblivion.

I can't wait for people to swarm the original Japanese with sales and NoJ to wonder why the fuck that would possibly happen.

I think it will be pretty good. Much like the original Xenoblade (and to a much lesser extent X) the setting looks pretty great. I'm glad there's a Nopon party member, catgirls are always good, and the one girl who isn't a catgirl looks vaguely like the one girl who was supposed to be playable from Xenogears. I expect gnostic themes, I'm getting that vibe from Elysium and the creation story. I'll play it eventually, not sure if I'll buy or pirate it.

listen to me here you subhuman piece of shit. dubs are SHIT because you're playing the wrong language over a foreign setting and world that has a different culture to yours. So don't come here to show off your shit animes like bobo and space faggot when you didn't even bother to watch it in original language and have zero knowledge of japanese culture beyond the KAWAII ANIME MAGIC GRILL that you eat from manga and anime.

with dubs you get shit like GRRR FRR MRGRGR IS DRAGON FOR I LOVE YOU XDXDXD, you lose intonation, characterization, and emotionality of any given situation as its morphed into "americanisms" and other shit that panders to the west, just so that they can put it on TV, and you take a HUGE RISK of the dub being SHIT.

while with subs you get the real experience as it was intended to be played. there is no loss as far as sound and voice go, the text can easily be fucked by the companies that do "dubs" which your retarded ass is supporting.
would you play Diablo II with japanese dub? no? then you shouldn't play shit like Yakuza, Persona, or Xenoblade with english dub.

if you wanted western humor then maybe you should just go watch F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

It's very common in video games. And it makes me rage every time I learn about it.

to be fair cromartie high school's dub enhanced the experience due to how bad it was.

Listen to me here, you subhuman piece of shit. Both dubs AND subs are trash because you're still playing a translated, butchered, "culturalized" pile of SJW dog shit. You are NOT getting "the real experience as it was intended to be played" unless you're importing.

thats all you got (1) baitman?

kill yourself

Fansubs in anime are usually pretty accurate. It's the official subs that are shit. And official dubs, which are usually even worse.

Also listen here Jackass, if you're gonna write a pasta like that again, then you BETTER use that image of Yozora calling Yukimura a "fucking potato". Do you understand me Takenouchi? I'll kick your ass if you don't

Oh, shit, it's you again! I capped a post of yours before.

That's what I thought until I learned Japanese. Turns out that fansubs are only marginally better than official subs.

I got my eyes on you, nigger shill. Just know that whenever you censor anything, you lose 10K potential sales.

Actually, mrgrgr is part of the original Japanese Bravely Default you uncultured swine. I'll fucking prove it to you if you want.

I know a lot of Japanese at this point (seen lots of anime and had 2 semesters of JP in college), so I get what you're saying. But fansubs are still much better than official subs (since it isn't censored) and also uses the original uncensored source material. And while quality may vary, I still think fansubs are significantly more accurate, on average.

I was hyped for X. Needless to say, I am not so hyped for this one, though it can be good.

A lot of fansubbers are SJWs, so I wouldn't be so sure of that.

I can see through their tricks, if they try that shit.

Well, its free after all.

And that pisses me off. You can't even trust fansubbing half the time.

You can't trust translation in general. Just learn Japanese.

People get really mad about the Bravely series without understanding what was actually changed. "Coup de Gravy" is actually pretty accurate to the japanese.

The outfits were censored, that's more than enough reason to be mad.

Kind of ironic of them, but I guess its a good way to get a localization job in the industry.
Are SJW fansubs only infected the english subs?
Are the spanish subs save like the ones found in frozen layer?

The one people always get upset about is a change Square of Japan made to all versions of Bravely Second after original which made it easier to get all the cutscenes in the side quests. They think they cut content rather than just moved around the order it displays in.

From what I remember, 8-4 isn't doing it nor Treehouse*. So we might get NOE translation if thing turn out right.
(*That info came from an user that said that a tweet from on the employees from Treehouse twitter account that said Treehouse isn't going to "localized" Xenoblade 2. The info I just mention isn't 100% confirmed because that user forgot to find the link to the tweet, so take my word with a grain of salt.)

I'm trying.

Didnt they removed the bad ending to protect casuals fee fees?

No, you're wrong. While it was a bad pun in Japanese, it wasn't a bad food pun (unless I'm fucking retarded). There's enough bad fucking food humor in Second as is.

Fuck, I hope so

The point of "coup de gravy" isn't the gravy part. The japanese is "r-somethingsomethingjapword revenge", but the jap part is childish and gramatically incorrect for what they're trying to say, so coup de gravy fits because it's the same type of mistake.

I guess. I'm just angry about food jokes for some reason.

That was as a result of the Japanese being giant faggots, which I guess is less censorship and more of a retarded decision. Like making FF4 easier for the west when FF4 is already a baby-mode difficulty game.

Serious question. If your girlfriend is the sword then how do you polish her?

With a nice, warm bath, with plenty of soap.

Yes, although that was only the second one.
archive.is/wOeyU

That's cute and lewd, very very lewd.

You just gotta wax her long shaft til that bute is nice and bright.

If the script is any indication, hot springs scene

I was thinking about using a microfiber cloth to gently rub out the blemishes with polishing wax.

Use the power of semen, I'm sure it'll give her energy too

That's CHARGING the sword. Not polishing it.

Nothing pissed me off more than NoA removing the onsen dungeon in TMS#FE for the west. I know it was DLC. However that's cutting content out of lazy localization.

Are we just gonna not mention the MC looking like one of the most faggy characters ever and the fact that it looks like the plot set up for a generic anime romance/shonen story.

I think that's a given. They have the character designer from Cyborg 009. So that interests me.

She doesnt look faggy at all.

The MC is generic as fuck. It'd be interesting if the game progresses based on the party leader. The catgirl secretly has the better storyline.

That's the MC's sword

"MC" is secretly a vessel and medium for the swords will. Thus the sword is really the MC. I wish. Playing generic as fuck shounen-tier 12 year old buys isn't all too fun

Posting alternate version.

I know you're joking here, but I could definitely see that happening, knowing the devs.

At least the first Xenoblade did everything you said.

They wouldn't. There's no way they'd be that transparent.

I wonder if there's going to be a plot twist where the sword girl who's suppose to be MC is the will of something greater and that she has to kill god in hopes to live with the shota.

Probably not, but with gnostic ideas that the series uses there's going to be something important with the universe's "god", Elysium, the swords, and why all life doesn't live in that realm anymore.

Think the whole reason for laying out the generic anime plot in the trailers is to set our expectations so low as a red herring so the rest of the complicated stuff hits you like a wall at 120 mph?

Let me answer that question with another question. Did the first Xenoblade do that? Even X went a tiny bit off the rails, and nothing fucking happened in that game. 2 seems to be very anime, intentionally it seems. I do think some sort of gnostic shit is going to go down, but how it goes depends on who or what the demiurge analogue is.

I suppose it's best to keep my expectations low then. Character motivation could go no further than fighting to get the happy ending polishing your sword waifu in hot springs. That said I hope the game has lots of ecchi moments.

I'd rather have my sword waifu polish me :^)))
Also, didn't Nintendo already do a sword waifu?

theres never enough sword waifus

Fi in Skyward Sword a shit. All she does is nag about battery. Fi in Hyrule Warriors I would polish. She's quite effective if you know how to use her.

I don't think we'll have to worry about censorship this time around, we already know that 8-4 haven't got their disgusting mitts on it this time around and given the return to the British voice actors I'd say it's likely NoE handling the localization this time around (which is probably the best case scenario for this game - the original was handled by them as well and very little was butchered in that one compared to XCX). Not to mention the fact that the footage we've seen to date is already partially localized and nothing seems censored yet (if it were Treehouse handling the english localization it'd already be obvious I feel).

I will just emulate it a couple of years later, just like I did with every single xeno game before it.

Too bad that game is about NTR/Cuckoldry.

Really? if that's true, can you please provide proof?

This triggers my autism

What? I can only see 5.

check out the >>>/hgg/ thread yourself.

It has NTR, but it's optional.
Just avoid those.

How am I a censor shill when I'm advocating for importing a non censored version if censors fuck shit up?

Pointy end
Maybe rhombic handguard has sharpened sides and counts too, it's a weebshit after all

Excuse me, I happen to be an expert on this subject. Haganai is a pile of garbage and you should not watch it.

this.

Good news: Nintendo of Europe is handling Xenoblade 2's localization. Bad news: Nintendo of America is still slightly involved, so there may still be fuckery afoot.
archive.fo/2sfao
archive.fo/GGPJs

FUCKING "LOCALIZING" PIECES OF SHIT

Those parasites are starting to infect the minds of the Japanese devs. He actually believes that the end users are going to have issues with a game that doesn't receive memes, censorship, and SJWfying. When do we kill all "localizers"?

To think I had an ember of hope

Fuck those gooks, I will just wait for emulation.

Read what he's saying more carefully and read how leading the Kotaku questions are. Those questions were specifically designed to get the soundbites the cucks wanted and he still managed to be pretty neutral about it.

I hate the generic animu art style they gave it.

I only see one question the man asked Takahashi in print, the rest was glossed over, which probably means the questions were loaded as fuck. It's a shitty interview with both parties talking past each other. The only things I got out of it are that Schreler is a censor apologist and Takahashi has no artistic integrity.

I'd rather listen to something I don't understand where the voicss sound good and match the characters, then listen to English and have everyone sound like a pre-prebubescent boy with dumbed down dialogue.

It begins!
need more

You figure after the complaints of Xeno X they'd get the hint about how we didn't like the bullshit done. It's not like Xeno X sold gangbusters to say otherwise.

How is going "The Fountainhead" route going to help?

Lol, it's even worse than that. SJW localizers will now pre-censor the games in ALL regions, so you'll never get cheesecake again.

so he doesn't give a shit because he's already done with the game when the censorship starts?

I may have to buy this game if she remains uncensored.

Basically.

So feel free to just pirate his shit. He's basically given you carte blanche. He doesn't give a shit what happens to his product after it leaves his hands.

It's common practice from Treehouse / NoA by now, importing is your answer.
Pic related, it's SJWs' reaction to the main character

It's already dead. Monolith Soft doesn't care, they're letting the west slice and dice it. They don't give a shit.

This is solid proof even for the most laymen of laymen that voting with your wallet no longer works. You have to force the people voting with their wallet against yours to not vote. Nobody outside of Japan should buy copy of Xeno 2 unless someone 24/7 livestreams every high up employee of Nintendo of America having to actually do good translation at gunpoint.

The more realistic option is to learn Japanese, and get the fuck away from the cancer that is localization.

MonolithSoft has already said that now, during design and development, they're going to NoA and NoE with things like costume designs for pre-censorship, so that all regions can have relative parity.

Even learning Japanese can't help you in this fucked up future.

Monolith has been a lost cause ever since Nintendo bought them anyway.

Do any of the Nipponese monolith staff have social media so we can campaign that what treehouse says isn't representative of what western game players want?

Be optimistic.

The closest I know of is Soraya Saga, Tetsuya's wife, who has a twitter account; though I have no idea how much pull she has over him. Beyond that, no fucking clue.

I figured that specifically meant changes solely to the cucked western versions. Basically designing two games, as you're making them, for ease of release dates and other bullshittery.

Nip devs are smart, man. They know the local business. There is no way in fuck they're going to censor and ruin things for the nip customers, because the domestic community will literally bomb them and set shit on fire. The one company that had their heads so far up western ass that they attempted to appease SJW sensibilities over otaku, Squeenix, had their game bomb like crazy. Other devs will learn from their mistakes.

Not that what you're saying is any less true though. Everyone should have at least basic nippongo under their belt.

Can someone please explain to me how Marxist "localizers" will go out of their way to censor the shit out of anything that is deemed to be "sexy" and/or "controversial subjects" on only nip vidya? I would love to see if there was a muslim dev that made a game that was all about the wonders of Islam like you can marry little, underage girls and stone women to death & then I want to see how those same Marxist "localizers" will respond to that without be called "Islamophobic" by their fellow Marxist bloggers.

Takahashi and his wife are cucked and poozed to max. You only need to look at that crazy bitch twitter. He wanted to add dick slider to western release and asked them if that's will work. He take the opinion of devilish noa and noe. "I understand there is a difference between jap and rest of world.

That's low Kamiyama, I'll have you know that Yozora is best girl, other than Maeda's mom of course. That Hirasaka is an IDIOT for letting that titty bitch sena win Kodaka's heart, but that's besides the point since the ending is terrible, which is why season 3 will never ever be made.

hopefully there won't be too much fuckery, but who knows at this point.

It will probably not be that good gameplay wise, the game will be censored, and I still see no reason to buy the switch. F-zero never ever, and with how the company is going that's probably a good thing.

Cutlass best swordfu, no other can compare.

It shouldn't be there to begin with. Don't handwave it with "just avoid it."

make a mod and remove it, you nerd.

Don't mind me.

Are we talking about the anime, here? Because that's not how the anime ended.

Oh yeah, Takahashi is a cuck, he basically let NoA change his game citing cultural issues, cultural issues that don't fucking exist, apart from that 13 year old, they should have just given her no fucking age and gags at her being young or new should have really been the extent of discussion about her age.

With the differences in yurop in regards to sex I think we will see a less cucked xenoblade 2.

WHERE'S THE HAND HOLDING!?

here you go

in the tutorial.

So you haven't seen the CG video about this? They're the sort of fags who think of foreign sensibilities when localizing games that are supposed to be exotic and different.

But also everything said. Dubs generally suck unless they're memorable shit like SotN.

That depends entirely on who is doing it.

I trust someone else over my ability to learn moon.

She's even worse than Navi.

Even trap maid was a fake-out.

It's the same team that did Xenoblade Chronicles.

Yes

It seems like a lot of these devs have wierd assumptions about how Western cultute works with regards to how loose 'culturally unacceptable' is and how individuals react to things that are 'culturally unacceptable' hell more people are likely to not buy a game that get's edited for cultural sensitivity than people are going to pick it up because you edited out a breast slider and a few risque outfits for Western audiences. Even more so for niche franchises like this.

That's because their main point of contact with the west are the gatekeepers at the English localization branch.

The japanese place a lot of stock in business relationships and reputation, so if someone who they've been dealing with is telling them shit like "Oh you need to change this and this, it won't sell in the west" They'll believe them at face value.

To date I still don't think I've seen a single piece of evidence that censoring a game has ever boosted sales, or at least prevented a loss of sales over said 'culturally unacceptable' things, especially for niche titles like the Xeno series. Sometimes I wonder if they even bother assessing whether the excessive localization is truly needed to begin with. Sounds to me like bad business sense if they don't at least investigate that for every title.

Technically that should be the job of the western branch, but they are all compromised.

Looks good, pretty interesting they're going to meet the 2017 deadline.

Hope it's as good as Blade 1/X

anyone playing the first xenoblade chronicles? does the ai use arts from left to right? or just do it randomly?

Basically randomly. Some characters AI are straight up broken though.

We need to bring up bad localization to their attention. We should have Japanese translators and help communicate with them.

In the case of Xenoblade Takahashi's already said he thinks localization is necessary and will back whatever the western branches of Nintendo say, so good luck with that one.

I'm fairly certain everyone here is aware that this game is already as good as censored?

Doesn't that mean there basically censoring the game before anyone in the public sees it? In other words we won't even be able to tell if it censored or not because we have no "before" censor image to go with the "after" censor image?

Wew lad, at least mark the kike isn't publicly banning people who talk shit about the shit he preorders.

Don't trust anybody.

Nintoddlers are out in full force today.

Only the cartel cucks. And no one really does fansubs anymore, virtue signaling on twitter gets them twice the epeen with half the effort.

Don't goons do the subs for that? I'd trust them least of all.

At least they were fucking being made. Besides, the translation was pretty acceptable compared to the raw episode. Don't tell me that game center is now considered goon garbage because retards latched on it. If that was the case then I would have left video games back in 2009. Retards have not ruined shit for me yet and I refuse to let them.

That's why we need enough to voice our thoughts. It's time to get louder than the SJWeebs.

It's not the random SJWeebs that are the problem, it's the entirety of NoA.

They drank the kool-aid except for Reggie. Reggie is just really fucking incompetent.

Can I get some context for that image?

In the show there was a part where the girls are talking about some foreign movie, Galko said in the meme subs "that black guy was really hot", only to turn out that wasn't what she said at all and was purposely made that way by the fansubber as an le epic troll, and now his fellow goons are always pushing the story how Galko wants to fuck niggers.

That pisses me off. Galko is more likely to fuck her shota son than a nigger.

かっこういい can mean attractive though.
jisho.org/search/かっこういい

The point is that she never said "black guy".

But that's what it says right in the image you posted: 黒人= black guy

I have a feeling Holla Forums is behind this. Didn't they do something with "Don't you feel like a cog in the machine" with an anime about female game devs?

Nigga please. Kakkouii usually means some variation of "cool." The subber was taking liberties.

Don't forget that these kinds of "translators" have wormed their way into the games and anime industries replacing dialogue with whatever they want in their "localization."

SJWeebs are an actual thing, and many of them are in fansubing.

That we know. We need /ourguys/ in fansubbing and such.

Fansubbing is dead. Everyone just rips Crunchyroll/Funimation subs, either as-is or slightly edited.

Which is a damn shame really. Best we could do is have people infiltrate crunchy roll as one of the clique and try to take over.

They went nuclear when one of the Tokyo Ghoul characters they shipped as gay had straight sex.

The creators saying they don't mind doesn't mean shit because of two reasons:
1) They've probably been told by the higher ups to make no comments indicating that they disagree with another branch of the company.
2) It's okay for the creators because at the very least they can get the "fullest" version of the game for themselves and their home country.

It's because they are duped by the western branch into thinking that the cultural differences are so severe that things need to be changed. I don't think they even realize that people don't want their Japanese media to be changed.

The devs have a fetish for NTR and futa. When people called them out on it, they got really asshurt and defensive. Especially with how it was supposed to no include that.

WEW

Yep. People do not even see a problem with it either. The whole game is you getting cucked and multiple story lines of you getting cucked. It was not even supposed to have that or futa until it was added in last minute due to people calling out the devs previously, so the devs pulled a redamz. The devs are still asshurt to this day and now just pander to the NTR audience, tumblr, and furries.

There wasn't anything to suggest she was gay. There are canon gay characters but they get mad when a straight one isn't gay. Fuckin niggers

Why do people do this?

Strawman.
Truth is not a matter of personal opinion.
This is not acceptable on the face of it.
Strawman.

Wow, where have I heard this before? Why do people even give money to these Patreon games that never get finished?

Pretty much. There's absolutely no way a Developer is going to go against and throw under the bus what is essentially their marketers to other regions. Reminder that most censorship is made under the guise of "business" and they all engage in censorship because they want to maximize sales. His response sadly actually makes a lot of sense since they truly believe in what the foreign branches whisper in their ears. This is why censorship apologists also go the route of "It's Just Business!!!" because they truly believe in it too.

To be fair, when girls are talking about dudes, it can often mean to be attractive or good looking. Would galko be using it in this context? There's a good chance no, since galko never really shows much interest in the opposite sex (even if the show is about dirty jokes) and is often shown to be quite naive when it comes to stuff like that.

Well I'm looking forward to Blade 2, xeno's have been good with the exception of Saga 2.

Not an argument. You were blown the fuck out.
>lol we have IDs
You're fellating the cock of someone who was objectively wrong. I don't give a shit how many times you change your IP.

You don't have to be sexually interested in someone to acknowledge that they're attractive.

If you're faggot yeah

Faggots only acknowledge attractiveness in a sexual way because faggots have made their mental illness their entire identity. Being able to divorce attractiveness from sexuality in the opposite sex is a learned trait for most and par for the course for those whose libidos have been damaged by external factors (like me).

You haven't read a single word of Marx, and therefore you can't know the truth about him. That doesn't matter to you though. You've decided to just pick an overly broad group to lay all the blame for this censorship faggotry on because complex ideas like there being more than two belief systems in the universe are too hard for you to grasp.

We ain't gonna be friends, user

Now I really want a sword girl to intense polish.

This is the best possible outcome. Even if it means stomaching terrible accents again at least it isn't Nintendo Millhouse. No, not even Millhouse is that cucked.

I think that the voice acting is going to be better than what was shown at E3, that was obviously a rush job for the event.

I remember seeing a trailer for No More Heros for Wii where Travis had a terrible Spanish accent.

And unless people are starting to doubt that 2017 release date during the stream the devs said that a build with full english VA was only 2 weeks out, it's probably in the QA/polish/optimization stage, there could be differences made, Splatoon went from [email protected]/* */ from March to [email protected]/* */ for E3.

I'm gonna smack you in da gobba m8

Lel

Well. E-mail field is a dropbox now. Dunno what's that's about.

Probably a measure to stop those shitty 4am threads, I agree with that, those are a breeding ground for cancer.

Feels bad when the majority userbase gets fucked over in an attempt to stop a few faggots because Mark is an indecisive bitch with no resolve.

At least we can rest assured he'll pussy out and reverse it within a day or two, again.

Using the E-mail field for anything other than sage/noko and such is the mark of a tremendous newfaggot.

The samurai jack kiss was also a good source of salt.

Only the tripfags get fucked over, and thank god for that.

Yes, I agree fully. But I can't get over not being able to type every individual sage into my posts. It inflames my autism like none other. I am a victim of the crossfire.

I'm sorry. sage

Shut up and post more swordgirl

IT'S LIKE I'M IN JAYPEE!!

Reported for Saten posting.

What's wrong with Saten? is this some meme I am unaware of?

You have no idea how much I hate you right now.

OH HAI YO!

Would you guys really hate a skintight suit or tight shorts?

I'm fine with either, TBH, but I hope they go with whatever triggers SJWs most.

I like body suits
but I like how the spats hug the thighs

Both are good, but who am I to force a catsuit upon someone? Just give me the original costume.

Something like this perhaps?

Not too bad

Both of these are dogshit. The original mockup was "okay" because it covered 100%. It fit into the pre-existing character design really well and threw a bone to the body-suit aficionados.

That said, fuck censorship. These kind of things are only acceptable purely as a thought exercise. If anything, anything at all is censored for release then all bets are off and my wallet is sealed tight.

I've actually reached the point where I just don't feel comfortable spending money on games anymore. I feel like I'm just feeding a monster.

The question is does the skinsuit serve as armor? If it does then 100% coverage is the way to go. I like because it looks the most lewd while still covering the arms and legs. Plus it reminds me of the earlier xenodroid designs like Kos Mos. Other than that cover everything or just the shorts and top.

She is literally a sword. Common sense and logic does not apply. Her entire body could be armor, bare "flesh" included.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/nintendo-localizers-now-work-with-japanese-devs-to-censor-games-for-western-culture/33309/

archive.is/Nl9i3

Even Japan ain't safe.

Sweet fucking Jesus, I hope their domestic fans rip them a new asshole. I remember the Japanese being pretty fucking pissed at foreigners and SE for giving that girl in Star Ocean 5 granny panties out of fear of SJWs. Fortunately, the Japanese lash out hard when they get pissed, like with that one Tales game, so Nintendo is going to regret it if they keep letting Treehouse's cancer spread.

Fuck off censorship apologist. Any change from the original is bad.

Yea, not giving Nintendo a dime for any reason until they do a 180 on this kind of thing.

I hope Nintendo tanks hard and loses people, not because I hate Ninty, but because Nintendo needs a harsh lesson to learn. Nintendo should learn a painful lesson so that they can get to their senses.

I can't wait for the next Otaku shitstorm. So far we've had bomb threats, poisoning, mass return/dumping of goods, death threats, and tanked sales. I might even be forgetting a few. I can't wait for the day when one brave otaku dehumanizes himself and assassinates those Western pandering cucks. Hopefully that hypothetical individual can take a few out before he gets hanged.

If the industry is going to try and force this "culturilization" (aka censorship) on the entire civilized planet from the top down, then we'll definitely have to rely on the Nips to kickstart the backlash. The Western countries, all of them, are too scattered and ideologically divided to ever unite and affect change.

Well swords sometimes have multiple layers during their construction. Maybe the holes for the underboob and crotch represent the fuller. The spot of the sword cut out to reduce weight.

So this is how social justice warriors are taking over Japan. Through my favorite childhood game makers. I wish I could have entered the industry when I had the chance to stop this. It's too late.

Otaku are really fucking hardcore with their shit. We meme "Normalfags get out!", but Otaku there would actually physically remove Normalfags that fuck with their hobbies.

SJWs were in Japan for a while, a lot of "Japanese-Americans" in Japan and Hawaii are all Leftists and some go to Japan with the mindset they held from living in the States.

They are one of the companies that need this the least.

*California and Hawaii

Sure thing buddy.

Is it becausr they'll go out of business or because they've already secured their future with Universal via theme park?

I get that there's half-breeds. However I wouldn't think that crowd would be the type to be indoctrinated by Commiefornia-tier Marxists. Plus NoA is in Washington State. Which from what I heard is currently full of Portland-like hipsters.

Are we going to ignore all the stuff Konami/EA/Activision-Blizzard/Bethesda/2K/Sony/MS/Capcom etc have done?

Because they'd rather NOT do video games than go third party (and I like video games), I could see Sega-Sammy style bullshit with a focus on their theme park attractions, hotels, life insurance etc or a return to gambling (in a vein like Konami)

Don't underestimate the deleterious effects that being a half-breed has on your mind. These people are forever torn between two cultures and people, accepted in neither. Many can't handle and naturally regress. It's naturally that they fall in line with destructive communities like SJW.

Also, I'm from Washington. I can confirm that it's definitely pozzed to hell and back.

How will they know?

Amending this right quick. It's pozzed in the major cities, especially Seattle and anywhere close to it, and the closer you get to Oregon in general.

The further away you get, the less pozzed it becomes, until you're in RWDS (coincidentally majority white) territory.

It's a stupid meme from /jp/. I think this was before it was renamed otaku culture. You know, the time when the term "shitposting" is only used in /sp/ and /jp/.

You described my entire sentiment towards video games. I feel an occasional impulse to buy a console or upgrade my PC because something looks interesting, but I immediately remember that I'm held in contempt by most of the industry.

Thanks a lot (((CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT))). You commie kikes fucked the whole western/entire world big time and that also includes the degenerate nigger known as Marxist Lucifer King Jr. as well.

I like everyone being British in the English version because we can definitely blame the anglos for destroying the world. Although it was actually Wilhelm's fault.

Yeah mate that costume is really bad for the children. But our beauty pageants, literally pedophile rings, loli express, fags, lesbian, trans,gender theory, sex shoveled everywhere, etc. it's all good.
For the kids

I won't be surprised if costume was open in the middle but they colored it in black.

AREN'T YOU GLAD YOU LEARNED JAPANESE AND RUBBED IT OFF ON ALL THE FAGS COMPLAINING TO SHIT PUBLISHERS ABOUT SJWS AND CENSORSHIP/LOCALIZATION WHILE PRETENDING TO BE APATHETIC?

The official dub of Prison Highschool brings up fucking Gamergate

Do you think a single fucking person who would watch a Prison Highschool anime would get a kick out of that?