I don't understand the hype for this

I don't understand the hype for this.

Yeah it looks nice but did anyone play the free online project this game is based on? Literally all you can do is move left and right and shoot. The gameplay likely won't change for The Last Night. It'll lean on its artstyle and story like 99% of indie games do and people will lap it up without realising they might as well be watching a movie because of how little they're actually controlling the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aoRC2gB4v1I
smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B-But it's pretty and muh a s t h e d i c k

F-fuck gaymeplay

I don't understand the op's lust for cocks.

Yeah, no fun games like that out there.

People only ever pretended to care because the guy said proGG shit a few years back. Now that he cucked out literally no one will play this.

It's 2017, I need more than walking left and right and occasionally shooting to get me hooked in a game.

That game has more movement options, a character select and multiple guns putting it leagues ahead of this pixelshit.

I doubt he actually did that voluntarily. I think Microsoft or his employer called him in and put a gun to his head. If I had the choice of "admitting" my "faults" or losing my income and reputation, I would choose the latter, wait for the shitstorm to be over and just continue like normal.

His Gamergate tweets are still on his timeline, and I don't think he will remove or retract them any time soon.

Like RPG elements, crafting, twitch integration and procedurally generated cocks for you to hungrily suck on? I have game just for you!

Tbh the last night looks more like another world or classic prince of persia, which I'm still ok with. You don't "need" more than move sideways and shoot button to have a fun game.

It's the first time I hear of it. Who's the dev again?

30 years ago, yes. Not today, games need more than that now to be called games.

How about some actual effort put into the gameplay?

But wankers like you don't care about gameplay so why would the devs bother? You'll suck the shit out of their assholes no matter what.

How are those paid mods coming Todd?

Checkem

Only the tumblr/SA hipster demographic like this sort of game. People around here only even noticed it because of the triggering.

It's relevant sometimes, like a dev trying to put out a game in 2017 with the gameplay of an Atari 2600 game and his excuse is "but muh worldbuilding".

Tim Soret, who has learned the hard way, that one must never apologize to SJWs. They're not people. They will see this as weakness, and rush in for the kill. They do this to their own when one steps slightly out of line. It's pur cult tactics. Make your subordinates afraid to transgress in even their thoughts, by exacting harsh punishment on those who make even the slightest error in judgment.

It looks pretty pretentious, but that aside I'm a bit interested in seeing where this goes.

I suppose I pirate it then? I don't want to give cuck money even if his game is good.

I sincerely hope you're not implying that arcade games or cinematic platformers no longer have the right to be called good nowadays because muh current year.

If they were made back in the 80's and 90's they're good. If you try that shit now you're a hack banking on nostalgia and your game is shit.

Just wait to see if it's good. If the game doesn't go back against its initial premise, then I'd buy it. If I ever buy an Xbone, which is unlikely.

What the fuck kind of retarded reasoning is this? What has the time period in which the game was developed/released to do with the technical and design quality of the game? How would 'nostalgia' nullify excellent level design and gameplay?

Because no indie game has excellent level design and gameplay

This is retarded. Even Pong is still a game, despite not living up to your standards.

don't even bother pirating this game. It looks like bloatware and it'll probably have Denuvo or some retarded shit anyway.

the only real appeal was the butthurt it generated and that means nothing since the dev apologized. It's not worth my time.

he goes and does the one fucking thing you should never do for these people.

Is something wrong with that?

What? What does a game not being backed by a publisher to do with the actual quality of the game?

Please do explain how that applies to Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo, ALLTYNEX Second, RefRain ~prism memories~, Strania ~The Stella Machina~, Gigantic Army, Satazius, Zangeki Warp, Border Down, Overload, Ginga Force, and Momoiro Underground, just to name some.

Of all of that I only played gigantic army and it was fucking amazing.

>ib4 raw fury forces game to have more socjus friendly approach undermining entire plot of The JUST Night

It proves you're competent enough to be paid directly for your work. Indie devs are all hacks and rely on uninformed idiots like you to finance their mediocre efforts because "LOOK IT LOOKS LIKE LE CHILDHOOD GAME YOU LIKED"

Double proof is when established devs no longer have the magic and drop out to go solo their efforts are always trash: Mighty No. 9, Bloodstained, Yooka Layley etc.

Deadbolt was awesome but the movement was way more fluid and dynamic than it's given credit for. Remains to be seen if Last Night will be even close but here's hoping

As it was explained to me the game is about a totalitarian world run by feminist bullies who punish anyone guilty of wrong think through mobs on the internet. Really cool concept, looks nice, people are always jonesing for cyberpunk settings: it's for these reasons people are interested. That said now that the guy apologized and quite literally said "that's not me anymore", who knows how much the game will stick to it's guns.

**that match was preddy gud*

youtube.com/watch?v=aoRC2gB4v1I

You dun goofd op

The dude making the game is against leftists and voiced his dislike for Bill "The Cuck" Nye and his perversion of science.

Every match with my boy Omega is gud. But yeah that was a pretty fucking gud one.

It's almost like different people enjoy different things, how weird huh?

I swear to god some of the fags here would complain about how much talking there is in Fallout and call them indieshit if the games came out today.

"Every new game must follow the current year formula!" Holy shit, If OP is not a troll, he is a truly ridiculous person.

How about not being a stupid lowlife faggot that considers an animation in which you can move a pixel to left and right that generates other pixel that move along a vector a interesting game. There is a reason why no one plays tetris or pong anymore you faggot. You're like MovieBoB that considers games after the arcade era as shit, because muh childhood.

sleep tight cleaner

You're in serious need of some bleach in your system.

Looks cool, but I'm not sure I want to support a dev that pussies out like that.

OP is right, people are too busy playing Candy Crush and Angry Birds.

Fuck off, cyberpunk isn't meant to look like a gay club. I wish the kind of idiots who're enthralled by brightly colored lighting and shitty music would just get the fuck out of a genre I used to love and go back to their original hobby of hording chromosomes.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Okay.

If you hate it so much, you're free to leave at any time.
Preferably sooner rather than later.

I like you user. You're good.

Only cucks get triggered by being called what they are, cuck.

lel
It's like when poltards overuse nigger thinking that people get offended and it makes them look like edgelords

God I hope you guys never become self aware of just how cringey you are

- ```you```

Like my spurdo ?

It's like how newfag leftycucks are so bad at hiding their faggotry.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/
>>>/reddit/

Better luck next time.

It's alright.

Keep going please

Lol, going to steal that one.

everytime

THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED

Where do you people come from?
Because it's obviously not from here.

Just stop replying to people who start crying "poltard" out of nowhere

No, cuckposting.

It hurts deep, they just can't help it

As you know thanks to that bbc

I wasn't aware that there was hype. No one knows about the gameplay, so just wait and see I guess.

user you don't need to reply to all my posts, I am completely aware of how much I bootybothered you even if you don't

I explained you already that people nowadays want games that are richer in variety and don't involve only moving a pixel around to a hitbox. Same could be said about candy crush or bejeweled, but here I think people like it because of it's fast and easy satisfaction. Have you seen young people lately playing mahjong or solitaire on their smartphones ?

I was eating hot peppers and steak, was gonna take this thread seriously, but at the last second I touched my dick for no reason. It hurts as bad as the shitposting, make it stop.

Except, you know, Angry Birds, one of the most popular games of the past decade, is nothing but moving around pixels on the screen to hitboxes.

Yeah that's clearly the selling point, not the physics.

I'm buying it because non-left cliques are better at creating stories than the far-left. Finally, an indie game that's not about anti-theist homosexual minnelials.

Oh man you're so right, the kids I've talked to can't stop raving about the physics in the game that's totally the draw man.

It fits because Cyberpunk revolves around the theme of consumerism and man-made idealism. Bright colors were always seen as a sign of royalty, it's why Greek and Roman statues had bright colors before they were washed up.

smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/true-colors-17888/

They already changed the description, there is a good chance they fucked the game itself too

So you've talked to kids about this and they've talked to you about the hitboxes?
That's pretty weird user, what kids are you talking to? Were they heavily drugged and in your basement?

When is it releasing? It can't change that quick.

I remember it just being "2018"

This is a shill thread!

1st pic related

It's unfortunate if they do change the story then.

I don't get the point of performing those apologizing to them to begin with. Not only isn't there anything wrong with demanding balanced journalism, it's not like if SJWs will suddenly like them for the change anyway. You have to do additional work to appease their bad behavior.

It involves much more than that. You need to develop a strategy by using different types of birds, shooting at certain places, knowing the materials of the things you have to destroy, aiming at the correct degree, getting the right items and a lot of trial and error and as said, the game has a some form of physics in it which makes it more challenging. All things you miss in tetris

Unfortunately they have a very loud voice thanks to their clique buddies in media positions, it will likely take a couple more years before companies figure out that they are a tiny group of people and they dont buy games anyway.

How have I never heard Milkshake Duck used before?

You will never appease them period.

How is anyone hype for this?

SLEEP TIGHT CLEANER

Because its made up shit noone uses but they started pushing it hard writing articles about how "everyone" uses it these days.

It works quite well honestly, might start using it myself

Noone, the usual suspects pulled up a 2014 tweet about journalism and ethics and then along with some fake tweets created another drama.

It's not real cyberpunk because it's not anti-capitalist and only uses the aesthetic. I call it diaperpunk.

Hello tumblr

Ay OP ven con nosotros al otro lado del muro donde podrás comer todos los tacos de carne que quieras y de paso podrás chuparnos la verga ¡¡¡MALPARIDO HIJO DE PUTA!!!!. No te arrepentiras, siempre habrá un lugar para ti ¡EN CUATRO LLEVANDO MACHETE POR ESE CULO!.
te esperamos al otro lado del muro >_

that pic is pure bs. it's just neon trash upon neon trash. the aesthetic doesn't even fit to that of a rave and judging by the absolute normalfags in the pic it probably wasn't even that. nobody would ever call that cyberpunk, you're full of shit

yeah, we call them Holla Forumsonians over here

>heavy on "emotional storytelling"
What don't you get?It's every hipster gaymjourno's wet dream affiliation to certain internet terrorists aside , it's everything they wanted videogames to become in order to "advance the medium forward as a whole"

It's because it's not one of their own that made it. These "people" would rather one in the clique to make the game so they can finally get all the attention whoring they can… well that didn't happen. Someone not part of the ingroup was successful and we can't have that, now can we?

he will be assimilated then , he has already done so

Lost interest once the dev turned out to be a cowardly cuck. Fuck his publisher, Raw Fury, for forcing his hand.

Wait, what happened? Last I heard he was openly for GG and shit.

It doesn't feel like much of a game from the demo, just saying it's going to be like Flashback doesn't make it that. It's more modern deconstructive faggotry where it ceases to hardly be video games anymore.

Not really following this game all that much?

Be a kind soul and spoonfeed me.

As far as I know he made one tweet in 2014 about supporting GG in wanting proper journalism. He went on stage in e3 and then apoligized for the tweets he made and that they dont reflect who he is today. Now there is blood in the water and the games description already changed and the studio had some bullshit apology letter saying they are all for "equality and feminism"(LOL) now

Okay, so he's a cuckold. Fuck him. I hope he knows he's basically alienated both groups now.

He's a faggot for bending over but his publisher is even worse for dignifying the SJW politicking PR ransom.

I still can't understand why people haven't figured out that apologizing does fuckall. They simply view it as an admission of guilt and a license to shit on you some more. The only proper response is to tell them to go fuck themselves.

Gee was I banned or did a faggot mod just decide to delete all my posts?

Oh cool, I guess I just triggered Holla Forums too much and they couldn't handle it

This is coming from the same people who think anyone's going to care about a neon pixel platformer at E3 so at least they're consistent.

Gamergoys stay in your containment thread.

The fuck does this have to do with gamergate

It's just looks like another typical indie game but this time being render in 3D, I find interesting that the dev didn't buy the SJW bullshit but then he cucked out, so now who gives a fuck, hell he didn't even show any kind of gameplay besides walking.

Question: what does a cyberpunk game needs to be considered one? The only argument that I have seen to explain why this game is not cyberpunk is basically pic related

Sad thing is that they spread fake tweets of him to fan the fires more, now with the apology it will just have more people believing they were real. This guy is finished after this game

If your cyberpunk isn't punk (anti-corporate, anti-war, anti-establishment, anti-capitalism), then it's just cybershit.

I have no idea what that graph is supposed to tell me

You mean anti-multiculturalism, anti-globalism and anti-anti-racism?

Wew lad people will still fall for it

Fuck it, so sue them onto the streets along with the rest of their sanfran faggot friends over libel.

It's saying that the game loses the point of being cyberpunk because it doesn't speaks again the ebul capitalism. Speaking of that, does the dev even said it was cyberpunk? I didn't put that much attention when he presented the game because how bland it looked

So wait are you saying a game can't be cyberpunk unless it's against capitalism?

That's what the SJWs are doing, they think they own cyberpunk just like they do with steampunk. You are being baited

Wouldn't a cyberpunk setting be the result of rampant (((capitalism))), ie. neo-feudalism?

Truly, taking bribes is fault of the person bribing you because clearly, elected officials meant to be exemplars don't have enough of a spine to resist temptations.
Kill yourself Holla Forums

A cyberpunk setting is supposed to be dystopian. how you achieve that is completely up to how you want to make it.

It's a futuristic setting where corporations have taken over. People used to imagine that the punks fighting against the establishment would be leftists and their diversity pets, when it's now apparent that the true punks of such a dystopian future would be right wing nationalists trying to wrestle their clay away from the corporate (((overlords))).

I didn't said anything, that image it's not even mine, I just found it but it perfectly illustrates the argument that some people make about why this game isn't cyberpunk

NEVER
EVER

HO just uploaded something relevant to this whole thing.
Now I think I'm mostly caught up on this tasty new happening.

lurk moar

get a load of this turd gargler.

Sleep tight cleaner

if i want some radom third rate jewtuber's opinion i'll just go one jewtube and watch the video fellate a shotgun first , which coincidentally is what you should be doing right now

As a thought exercise, let's come up with some others:

Could these work? Would there be enough sophisticated infrastructure left to support the cyber aspect?

What comes to mind is that there this isolated city that people consider a safe place from the Zone tier outside but the truth is its as shitty as ever in the city.

Why not? Just look at Judge Dredd. Outside of the Megacity is an irradiated wasteland full of cannibalistic mutants.

god , >>>Holla Forums you truly are fucking pathetic and have 0 meme power
failure must be coded in your DNA or something
i would say 'at least you're not Anthony Burch' but without a DNA test i can't be sure you don't share a gene pool with him

Their biggest issue is that leftism runs contrary to the natural state of the world. Equality isn't real, it's a social construct. It's not found anywhere in nature, it was created, and is now enforced, by society. Since wherever they go, they don't see any of the values they've been taught to cherish, they need to push them at every opportunity. That's why leftists need to explain their jokes. The natural response to something is going to be different for each person, but leftists need to inject their narrative so everyone reaches the same conclusion. It's unnatural on all levels.

It's a wow so hip and artsy piece of indie tripe for fedoralords

Considering that Syrians, Libyans, and Africans take photos and videos, yup.