Inquisitor

I'm playing Inquisitor right now and tbh what the fuck is wrong with this game!?
I already have enough of this narrow mined metal heads that use argumentum ad populum all the time to show their own point of view.
It feels like i got my ass kicked just for playing as fucking priest.
Even if I have a dialogue options it feels like no matter what I will choose I will alway be treated like shit because fuck you that's what we think.
I wish my choices had some influence over peoples opinion all around that will let me build and role play my character as I wan't but instead all I've got is
huge narrow minded middle finger in the ass!!! Anyone who created this game should die in hell for prejudice, misjudge and manipulation!
Cause all they can is pointing out things while they are not different than anyone else!
Anyone feels the same about this game?

That's for peoples that doesn't know what argumentum ad populum is
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argumentum_ad_populum

This is why we shouldn't have given nonwhites english.

I thought Inquisitor was a cool game

The game is stupid I dropped it because of the randomised loot.

I am conflicted here. I want to help you because this is a video game thread but I don't want to enable your shitty schizophrenic English

reported cuckchan thread

Do any of you ever played it?

Me too…

But it seems now you don't because others don't too. But who's saying this is a hivemind amiright guys? haha

fucking fagots doesn't even know what I'm talking about

I tried to play it but I accidentally set the resolution to something way higher than what my monitor was capable of. It saved the settings and I cannot even open the game anymore. Changing the settings via the files does nothing.

Maybe if you could write english more clearly then they would.

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME MISTERRRRR!?

The NPC personalities just sucks in this game Some peoples know what I'm talking about

and this kills the game play

I did. it was brutal.

fucking this

Yeah it's a good thing but I'm talking about the fact that you really can't have your own point of view on situation
I kinda feel like I have no influence over what will happen in the future… Like i need to follow developers story and their point of view when i want to share my own and push the story forward as I want to

the point is this game lacks the possibility to…
Create your own character with own personality that really have influence over surrounding world

of cource, that is how religion works

Game is pretty good, shame the combat is literally shit

i don't know how the fuck i am suppose to say this now you can blame me for my english

What you're saying makes sense, chill.

I think that developers wanted to make a world filled with darkness, doom and salvation but the ways they have used are wrong and filled with bullshit according to NPC personalities is that only me?

Game's not hard, you can just buy a ton of potions and use them with no cooldown. Also Diabolus rapes everything early game.

For fuck's sake, kill yourself

true

It's a decent game with some cool ideas, but it's not particularly great either.