Do you watch any gaming related shows?

Do you watch any gaming related shows?

Gamecentre DX?

Das about it.

Is there anything worthwhile like it? Bored after e3 as fuck.

I watch Aris and Ross, mostly his Freeman's Mind stuff

fugg

Oh no that was a shitpost, DX is the shill version of CX, CX in general is better than most, Arino sucks at all the games he plays, everyone is mean to him, it's alright.

I definitely recommend Ross's Game Dungeon.

I haven't watched GCCX in a long time. I should do that again some time soon.

Only those two in OP's pic. Though, the more I watch Jame & Mike mondays, the more apparent it becomes at how uninformed James really is. The recent Dungeons and Dragons Arcade game playthrough had him complaining about the timer in the game and wondering why it was there. It took until the second complaint for Mike to come in a say it was an arcade game.

He also didn't like Comix Zone as much because it didn't have a checkpoint system. Went into a little rant about it to. Given the era it came out of, why would he think that a checkpoint would be common place in games like that? The design methodology of older games is way more different than the ones in the modern era. It's obvious he likes talking about movies or making heavy metal playlist than games at this point.

That's because James isn't actually into games that much and it was actually Mike who scripted most of the AVGN episodes after around 2009.

Fucking NES games had more lenient checkpoint systems than fucking Comix Zone.

Ross's Game Dungeon and Gamecentre DX.

Comix Zone wasn't that hard game. I remember completing it without any issues. Wasn't it like you start from the beginning of the page if you die? What's wrong with that? Just don't fucking die.

Ross's Game Dungeon is the best one on jewtube.

Not quite. You have one life per continue, you get one continue per stage, each stage is two pages. In essense you can only die once per stage to a total of three times across the entire game, else you get booted to the start. The fact that you have to sacrifice chunks of your life bar to progress through certain rooms also doesn't help. The game isn't that fucking hard, but it doesn't fuck around.

What the literal fuck. I thought he was improving in platforming. He's fucking acting like a casual.

Do it now

Ross, RazorDick, LGR, SmegmaKing, Saint, Fitz :^) and Examined Life. Can't stomach let's players, I don't understand how kids can sit there watch unfunny, feminine flops talk for hours while playing videogames.

Shit loads

Ross's game dungeon

Shit hang on
moar jewtube shit

CrowBcat
COGconnected
The Dishonoured Wolf
Hippocrit
razorfist
ZP
EmptyHero

Probably more shit that escapes my mind right now.

Digital Foundry's Retro series is pretty good if you like the technical side of vidya and are curious about port differences for older titles, it even suggests the best way to play the game whether it be original hardware, remasters, sourceports, or emulation.

You clearly don't remember playing it. You get one life and MAYBE 1 continue, and if you die the game boots you to the very start. This is because Comix Zone was a game intended to push the Genesis to its limit; in doing so they had to make it really short with bullshit traps and shit like chipping your health away when punching objects in order to make the game feel longer.

Comix Zone may be aesthetically good looking but it was never a well designed game even in 1995.

I only watch totalbiscuit, not sure if that counts.

Its really bothers me that all gaming shows you watch, except for Kacho, are on youtube, the site so censored, its censorship is on hillary clinton fema camp levels.

I watch Razorfist stuff, also GGGmanlives, YongYea, Brote Ampill and Tigref (the last two are mostly twitch streamers).

Did he manage to get rid of the cancer in his mind after the election?

I'm a sucker for the autistic screeching in Oney Plays.
Especially when I see this face in the thumbnail
shapifanee did nothing wrong

user. I understand hating trump because he sided with saudis, he was clearly against them during election. I kinda understand hating trump because he sided with israel, even though he was promising it since the beginning and with kikes in one bed.

But i surely as fuck don't understand not wanting Trump to win the election. Even jew puppet is better than feminist.

Between jews and feminists jews is bigger evil.

Holla Forums, do you think it was ok for him to go after his wife just because she didn't vote for Hillary? Do you think he was right to insult a part of his audience because they didn't vote for Hillary? He's not even a us citizen, he has no right to tell someone how to vote (and I say that as I am not a burger).

May i remind you they rape and eat children?

Oh no user, I was hyping trump like the second coming of christ, too bad I was blind sheep like the rest of us.

Nothing wrong with raping and eating children tbh

Was that why TotalBloodshit opposed Trump, because he hates Jews?

VIDEO GAMES.

That's your problem.
Kill yourself, even joking about it when it actually happened is stupid.

thank you

Totalcancer fan protecting killary cannot be left without answer, sorry about that.

Yes he could've you fucking idiot.

In response to the OP, I've only ever really watched Gamecenter CX and Matthewmatosis' videos.

I'm pretty sure he got a citizenship. He's your problem now.

Wait what happened? I don't follow the news.

TB was anti-preorder for years now, what do you think?