No question cause I'm not Ritsu.

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

OH FUCK OFF I WAS RIGHT ON POINT!

fuck no, going to bed now

Ok night.

>Have infusion scheduled for next Tuesday.
I can only hope the AC doesn’t burn out that day, be it at home or the hospital.

No shit.

Double shift today. Sucks, but whatever, day off tomorrow.

Uh… this is weird not having a question. Who is best Nintendo girl and why is it Audrey Drake.

Where is ritsu?
Where the hell are you that its 120 degrees?

WHERE IS RITSU

Where do you live that it gets so hot?

Good luck with that shift. And I'm guessing because of milk jugs.

He's sleeping.

He must've been beat by his last shift, or is too lazy to get out of bed.

AZ. We've had a slight cooldown recently, but it's quickly warming back up. Going to be 117 by Sunday. I'd also swear the really bad heat days are starting early this year. Hopefully the monsoons will start early as well.

Morning all.
Work seemed to drag forever today. My Saturday got bumped from a 6p-12a to a 3p-12a. Not really looking forward to it. At least I've got the Saturday guaranteed off for the con i'm going too.

How you guys doing tonight? Playing anything fun?

Sleep tight user.

probably passed out from working i'd wager. Didn't he say he a had a lot of hours this week or something?

And dem legs. Would totally take her out for a nice dinner and the use them as a pillow.

He was off for two days so probably the latter.

Ok, AZ makes sense. I'm in a similar position in TX.

The seventh palace in P5 is the worst.

Eat my dick

Shocked. Truly shocked that what everyone has been saying for ages is the truth; you are all attentionwhores and you only come here for Ritsu.

>>>/4am/

Yeah, i was in vegas during the middle of the summer last year. Oh my fuck it was hotter than anywhere else ive been. Im never visting there during summer again. whats the infusion for?

Nigger I made up a question.

Doesn't mean the OP isn't off-topic.

Yes, but I don't have to see his posts/threads on Holla Forums :^)

Morning folks

Same here, I've still got another 3 hours to go though.
Still chugging away at srw, but I've got so much shit left to do

Who?

At least it's a dry heat, but it'll still kill you if you're not careful.

Nothing at the moment, still taking a prolonged break after G.U. Thinking of playing Tsugunai next.

It gets discouraging to me seeing even entry level shit out here wanting at least 2-3 years experience in a similar position prior to being able to work there. I mean, it's like, how are you supposed to get the experience you need when you need the experience already to get that sort of job?

Try living in central AZ. I mean, I've lived here my whole life, so the heat doesn't bother me as much as some people, but it's fucking hot. Seen people on Holla Forums say that it's worse than the middle east in terms of sheer heat.

Chick who works for NOA. Has huge… tracts of land.

I grew up in cali, so im used to 100 degree weather, but this was on a whole nother level of heat. I could learn to enjoy it, but damn, i drank an entire bottle of water in like 10 mins because of the heat.

100 degree weather is what we'd call on the low-end of "mild" here, at least for summers. In fact, the last few days it was only in the high nineties due to a storm up north giving us a lot of cool wind, or something.

Can't really complain. She's got some nice knockers. Can't get over that nose and creepy-ass smile though. Eugh.

is that the final one?

that's pretty lame of them user, sorry to hear you got jerked around like that. I hate it when that happens.

SRWV? Yeah, it's pretty good. Helluva time sink though.

That's why god invented the paper bag.

Why post somewhere that's comepletely ded and everyone refuses to go to?

The smile bothers me and i dont know why.

Right now the heat isnt too bad. Its gonna get real bad in august though.

I really liked the 7th palace, it reminded me so much of smt3.

The Mice thing is cheesy as fuck though.

True that friendo.

well, good luck.
How many hours do you have in the game now?

it's a very unnatural-looking smile. Not like it's forced, but like she's got something sinister up her sleeve or should I say, under her tits.

I miss E3.

Its a cool puzzle mechanic and it allows the creation of 1 way doors. Best dungeon in the whole game.

I don't. It was pretty lame. But not as awful as the last two I suppose

Shit. 100 is considered a heat wave in my neck of leafland

Its great, a mission is about the same as my trip to and from work, lengthwise. I've been consistently getting a couple chapters done a day. Not as challenging as I hoped it would be though

I think its the amount of teeth she bears and how far in her cheeks go. And how flat the smile is, like it doesnt curve upward at all.

The infusion's an every 8 week dose of meds. Apparently they still haven't quite gotten the issues with my prior auth sorted out yet though; current auth was set to expire later that week. Why they can't seem to understand I'm on "every eight weeks; recurrant" and instead sign me for shit like "up to six treatments for a maximum of eight weeks", I don't get it.

Its probably to delay the meds on that 7th one so they can save money.

I'm not arguing against that. Too bad it's also the most tedious with how long it is. Though I find the puzzles easier to get around than the fifth's.

Fuck E3.

Someone needs to photoshop Ecchiwald's face onto that guy.

Alunya a best

I likes the airlocks too. Hell, i liked pretty much all of the dungeons.

ayy that's pretty great then! I wish I could take a train or bus to work to have downtime like that.

it's almost like it's just plain inhuman, or something inhuman trying to imitate a human's smile.

I'll ya that they're way better than 3 and 4's.

Looking at her closely, i think one of her eyes is off. Like they're looking in 2 different derections, but enough to not notice when its on video.

I would really hesitate to call 3 and 4's dungeons 'dunegeons' at all. They were like hallways with rooms and enemies.

Morning. Been an okay couple of days. New character announcement for a game I like came out at E3. You'll be able to play as Ori. Plus my stupid fidgeting cube knockoff came in.

That's what I'm saying.

Got to admit I was mildly annoyed with .hack (both subseries) about that. I mean, I know not every series can have Zelda/WA style puzzle dungeons, and being able to generate your own dungeons in .hack kind of limits possibilities for such things, but still.

Tartarus wasn't really hallways but holy shit it was boring.
I found p5's dungeons pretty similar to 4's, they're just much better thematically. More fun to run around in a pyramid than to walk through a floating foyer

If they ever do a persona 6 in p5's style, i want the dungeons to be like other genre's for each dungeon. The mansion one should be like resident evil with the key collecting and fixed camera angles, the arcade one should have a top down perspective, the dungeon based one should be in first person etc.

She just needs a paper bag.

Night

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT DAMMIT!

Night

Wow, the thread's really dead tonight. Maybe I should have just gone back to sleep instead of waiting out my ban and posting.

i'm having trouble believing it myself.

Thursday's tend to be slow

Ritsu is pretty good at segwaying conversation and pretending to be interested in whatever people are talking about, usually.

Hopefully there are more people here tomorrow. It's been a while since I blatantly shilled Rivals of Aether.

this is true. He's pretty apt at keeping a bunch of conversations on here going at once.

Smokes is too.