PRIORITY TARGET:
OP First Dawn
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

ESA ESRB redpill distribution IS GO
>>>/gamergatehq/330713

OP FAR-FLAG
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
> Censored Gaming Talks To The ESRB youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4XQ3t
archive.is/dxCrE
please
imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
archive.is/IXWz5
archive.is/7KhaI
archive.is/6cSlQ
archive.is/yscWs
archive.is/T4B9j
archive.is/udvw2
archive.is/RK8Dk
archive.is/aOnIK
petapixel.com/2017/06/07/russia-can-use-vending-machine-buy-instagram-likes/
archive.is/PRQ5A
oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/cnet-publishes-misinformation-about-gamergate-staff-defends-falsehoods/32965/
archive.is/STOSQ
twitter.com/CNN/status/875226368258322432
archive.is/aFyng
archive.is/ksWSo
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
archive.is/Lg8jZ
theawl.com/internet-terror-cell-neutralized-706065b54b01
archive.is/0D7CX
twitter.com/mombot/status/875198120065245185
archive.is/D82hW
archive.is/MawVK
archive.is/3NDVq
operationrainfall.com/2017/06/14/sega-interested-persona-yakuza-pc/
twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/875294532010639361
twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/875332726814932993
archive.is/Q0y4V
twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/875334388975906816
archive.is/5VvI5
archive.fo/GBDdC
archive.fo/uGSTC
archive.is/MIQ9L
archive.fo/HPXqh
archive.fo/t3FhO
infogalactic.com/info/Cyberpunk
thefederalist.com/2017/06/14/keep-online-browsing-unfiltered-political-propaganda/
landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-wests-war-on-free-speech.html
archive.is/ZhYGq
archive.fo/f62E9
thedailyeconomist.com/2017/06/congress-submits-bill-making-it-illegal.html
store.steampowered.com/app/271590/
archive.fo/9PxIs
web.archive.org/web/20101113222137/http://www.tru-insight.com/about.cfm?page_id=42
wikileaks.org/vault7/#Cherry Blossom
archive.fo/U4R4Q
archive.is/tPbZb
archive.is/UP1ux
archive.fo/sgIMV
archive.is/vAm0Y
archive.is/cMHlo
archive.fo/N6Jxr
archive.fo/8vHcO
archive.is/oic7f
youtube.com/watch?v=sPVx_N89-7A
twitter.com/RageGoldenEagle/status/875155949341872128
archive.is/HOEsk
archive.fo/Lzvym
archive.fo/e4KV8
onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter
archive.is/gfpvu
archive.is/Zxcyp
archive.fo/KDdkl
archive.fo/ipO5q
archive.is/rhXZ6
archive.is/iCbm6
archive.is/NsOPV
archive.fo/IqPqz
archive.is/xUUUl
nintendotoday.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-release-date/
archive.fo/xG8Hq
archive.is/bYLXI
archive.fo/ycd3s
archive.fo/pM78Y
archive.fo/sFMlM
archive.is/SGQIV
archive.is/VJxlI
pastebin.com/Q31DtXK1
archive.fo/ehFlh
archive.is/iPDLZ
archive.is/S6h7O
archive.is/zz6q8
archive.is/K3nyL
archive.is/71lJg
steamcommunity.com/groups/GamerGaters/discussions/0/620695877337696082/
youtube.com/watch?v=9rrDIXhRt2Q
archive.is/LeHcS
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12500681_#12505057
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12500681_#12505089
archive.is/oDHSs
archive.is/jRBGY
youtu.be/N-p5sbFJoho?t=388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No blogposting, even with a sage.

archive of previous bread
archive.is/4XQ3t

The new Beyond Good and Evil game hasn't even gotten off the ground yet. Fucking wew.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

We weaponize lewds.

What the fuck was he doing for the past 14 years.

I think the word they were looking for is "desensitized", which doesn't happen either. Arguably, I've been looking up lewder stuff lately than years prior, and I've been receiving and increasing amount of compliments after compliments on how nice I am to people.

The story for conveniences sake.

archive.is/dxCrE
please use archive.is2017/6/14/15801280/beyond-good-evil-2-preview-michel-ancel-interview-e3-2017
This is going to fail so hard.

B-but, they made a fancy trailer and followed it by extolling the virtues of multicultural multiethnic storytelling. Surely that makes it the game of e3. Everyone will shill it as best game

Daily reminder that this is why we fight. Good thing Switch is Region Free.

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Metroid Prime 4 won that with a title card.

How about we don't

The Beginner's OC Creation Kit is now available!
Get it here if you haven't already.
>>>/gamergatehq/330814

ESA promo and redpills in jpg format.

imgur.com/a/tFjfb
archive.fo/sdrNg
Feel free to post these wherever you can safely do it.

⠀ 🤠      
💯💯💯     
💯  💯 💯    
👇🏽  💯💯 👇🏽      
💯  💯      
💯  💯      
👢  👢
howdy. im the sheriff of suckin u off. im gon suck u off

Star Citizen: Beyond Good and Evil

archive.is/IXWz5

archive.is/7KhaI
archive.is/6cSlQ
archive.is/yscWs

archive.is/T4B9j

archive.is/udvw2
archive.is/RK8Dk

Any anons good at sketching? I'm putting sexy monstergirls in a game but I'm terrible at art.

The problem with this idea of "you don't want to normalize this" is the boatload of unfounded assumptions that are made with it.

First, that 'bad' things exposed in media normalize (or desensitize) things. Its like saying VYDIA VIOLENCE MAKES YOU THINK VIOLENCE IS NORMAL. When most hardcore gamers would freak out over the idea of having to kill a fucking mice. (Fairness sake, kids with violent tendencies will use games to escalate it, but they would use other forms of play to do so out of gaming as well, more dangerous forms)

Second, that the normalization of something (whatever that means) will lead to that something happening more often. Its like saying trained soldiers are more likely to commit murder, because they have been trained to kill.

Etc.. etc…

Ignore that one let me try again
⠀ 🤠      
💯💯💯     
💯  💯 💯    
👇  💯💯 👇      
💯  💯      
💯  💯      
👢  👢

howdy. im the sheriff of suckin u off. im gon suck u off

stig em ub pardner
🔫😂

I want to fuck Pixie.

You and everyone else.

I want Pixie to sit on my shoulders, laugh innocently, smile and graciously accept headpats.

🍆 🍆

when can we expect their kickstarter?
When can we expect them to fail to meet the kickstarter goals?

Except that rarely works out in practice imo.

You mean use her like a sex sleeve.

We do. I'm tired of the SJWeeb prudes trying to censor lewds because it's triggering. Let's lewd up.

Words fail me

I would have rather waited for an actual trailer and new music to get hype, we need to learn from other m and not rush.

Sakamoto was shoved onto the 3DS game, we'll be safe.

Not reading that drivel, but both pictures shown are anti-feminism. Why whould they not show the anti-islamic one?

Probably because it doesn't actually exist.

That's what I was going to say, but I'm betting the anti-feminist graffiti is a falseflag, so why not flaseflag both?

polite spoiler for off-topic
So I watched "Your Name" on 9anime and I really liked it, one of the best films I watched in a long time. Despite spoiling the ending, I felt tears welling up. There were some problems, but overall it was a solid film.
When I was looking at the wikipedia page, I found a 1.5/5 review from the Seattle Times. If you want to look at it, here you go: archive.is/aOnIK

How do I see mememojis?

Buying likes and followers for social networks is becoming a commoon business. I mean it's almost guaranteed that Anita buys some for her Twitter, so Josh would already be savvy about it.

petapixel.com/2017/06/07/russia-can-use-vending-machine-buy-instagram-likes/
archive.is/PRQ5A

So last thread there's been a bit of talk of SJWeebs & I myself have been wondering what really drives someone deep down into that path and to a lesser extent of Japanese media in general because I think there's something deeper than just someone who grew up on Sailor Moon dubs on Toonami. I currently only have the idea that I'm sure many can agree with is that the attraction to Japanese media is because of their exotic nature & how it can be "Out there."
Does anyone have anything to throw their hat into?

We need to find out how and why and then find a solution against them.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/06/cnet-publishes-misinformation-about-gamergate-staff-defends-falsehoods/32965/
archive.is/STOSQ
Objectivity is a silly thing to strive for, after all.

The desperate need to be accepted.

It's also because its a part of 'geek culture'. They can't take over it fully if we're getting stuff in from an outside source. So they have to either try to take over it (become community managers, translators, etc), or destroy it since they can't fully take over it (ban games from japan, remove or censor scenes, make videos about how gross and problematic they think anyone who plays or views Japanese media is).

I mean, how can white men be taught to hate themselves for merely existing? The ideology creates self-loathing regardless of if there is justification or not and feeds off of it. SJWeebs aren't really that surprising. If anything it was fertile ground due to japan's abashed embrace of male sexuality.

I'm glad you liked it, user.

Is it really that good? Any time I see so much hype for something I instantly become wary because I almost never like the hyped up thing.

What exactly are they so afraid of? These people act like there are snipers around them 24/7.

Wink twice if you are a hostage, Phil….

Them trying to take Geek stuff infuriates me. These people also pretend that they were always here. We need a final solution against them somehow.

There are people who will tell you it's the best anime movie of all time. Those people are dumb. That said, it's a very good one that I enjoyed a lot and it gave me feelings.

Rage. At least we probably don't have to deal with an obnoxious swearing monkey.

First they are taught to death that the world sucks, then taught to death that its somehow their fault, then taught to hate themselves.

From Holla Forums

We got huge problems right now.
>>>Holla Forums10084001

I just realised the reason Josh fuckingtosh got 400k views is probably becasue the video was about harry potter and fantastic beasts.

Hmm, fair enough.

SHE BETTER SHUT HER MOUTH IF SHE KNOWS WHATS GOOD FOR HER RIGHT BOYS

Another reason for them to hate on the Persona 5 localization, Joker's toxic masculinity.

Its an app for civil war? kek

I appreciate you fixing my typo.

Those first two will always be pure gold to me. The third a well polished silver.

SOIYA

Thanks, man.

It's really good, but there were some issues like a character knowing a really important plan, but there was no way for her to know it, and some parts of the Time Travel didn't seem to make sense by the third act. But it's possible that's different in the book, which I have yet to read. I should tell you that 9anime is not the best place to watch it as it starts out cropped, but that's shortly lived before the first line of dialogue, a transparent "Please support us at (insert website here)" message scrolling past the movie sometimes, and the subtitles can be hard to read at points, especially by the ending.

Its an app that shows where the right will have to strike the hardest. They may as well have been jews wearing the stars and entering the gas chambers willingly while repeating the turd mantra that "if we die we win".

totally moronic.

Looks like just another infiltration into a hobby that doesn't conform with social justice, if we're just speaking in general terms. Shit gets complicated if we're talking about localization cliques memeing some made up, fantasy job requirement so they can hoard all of the work opportunities for themselves while rendering everyone who's better than them unemployable.

What they're doing to the translation scene is exactly what the Twine Revolution did to gaming, and the clique around that did to hiring practices in the industry in general.

It's a pattern of market takeover I've observed before in pic related.

I don't know if there's a name for this process, but there really fucking should be. Hell, I'll even take 'Reanon's Effect' until I find out what in the frosted donut fuck this actually is. Either way, the lesson here is that SJW's, as usual, are subversive as fuck.

Wait, the same guy who said "No one want to play PS1 and PS2 games because they look old" prior to Microsoft announcing XBone BC for original Xbox games? That Jim Ryan?

This is all I got (From Part One, Chapter 2 of the final embed):

It's not bad but I watched it before it hit theaters so I would need to look at it again.

That's why I'm asking.

Seems reasonable because unless the material is One Piece, One Punch Man, Naruto, etc. then most people would probably go "Nigga what are you smoking?"
What I find stupid is if they know there's fanservice & stuff that their SJW peers don't like, there's no point in engaging because they themselves know what to expect & it feels energy-draining to explain some things.

That's probably the biggest irony of it all. People being called a bunch of outcasts, outcasts find something to relax or get themselves into, then they get older & the said outcast decide to side with the people who threw them under the bus in the first place.

I agree with self-loathing but would it also be fair to say they have hints of nihilism? Especially going by what says.

And its the other way around. Where is that masterpost of the leftist calling out tumblr for being worse than cuckchan

An user last week wrote an amazing post about geek culture and how it started and what it all really boils down to, buying worthless nicknacks and how it was all pushed so the corporations could get more money and that in turn made it trendy. I really wish I screencapped it.

you're all homos

What the fuck man
twitter.com/CNN/status/875226368258322432
archive.is/aFyng

Making a public website showing your enemies the exact location and makeup of all your divisions in real time? A bold strategy, Cotton, let's see if it pays off.

I'm not watching that. But let me guess, Tumblr is amazing and everything else is evil, right?

Well, they do thrive on playing the victim, and they will false flag like there is no tomorrow.

Anyone got that Holla Forums screencap of the guy explaining why the government wouldn't win in a civil war? I think he referred to himself as a red team planner or something.

There ya go.

They downplay the radicalism of Tumblr and completely misunderstand the 'alt-right'. It's either bias or incompetence.
Probably both.

I would deny it, but I can't argue with quads.

Infection.

Corruption, more like.

We need to stop them and find a way to get them laughed out of the industry. We need to encourage more companies to be like Atlus. We need to help start up localization companies if we have too.

Subversion.

I couldn't help but notice Ahmed doesn't mention all the non-Muslims who weren't up early for Ramadan. What - if anything - did they do about them?

Screencap I found on twitter. LOL.

She probably use Tumblr. A worse hive of scum and villainy doesn't exist.

Christ, she is such a vile person.

So let me list the people, countries and agencies that have attacked Japan before and still are today for their "sexist" and "problematic" video games, anime and manga. Add to the list if there's a case I missed anyone, so let's start:

We're groping the same elephant. Infection, corruption, subversion, it's all cancer AIDS ebola at this point.

archive.is/ksWSo

LOL

Reddit stopped giving a shit, they are now manipulating shit in plain sight. At least the community is able to see it now.

The amount of self-fellating, self-aggrandizing, virtue-signaling, and ignorance in that post is off the charts

Fuck that bitch

He was a nigger who shot up a lot of people. If anything he could be a slavnigger tbh.

That one user in the previous thread had a good sounding idea.
I don't know how much overseas shipping is & I still need to improve my moon skill, but I could get behind that And maybe work on drawing

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news
archive.is/vTaw5
archive.is/Wy9W8
archive.is/mkX97
archive.is/qvCcT
Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it.
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

"Russian propaganda" can be read to mean either "propaganda by Russians", which the writer hopes you read, or "propaganda about Russians", which is the fact of the situation. Don't you love lingual inexactitude.

How is that not Louise Mensch?

They didn't fucking inform anyone?

Western devs are notoriously salty about them and the fact Jap games are more liked then theirs.

What? Next you will be telling me hillary was the first person to support gay rights despite voting against them every time.

Remember we need to do a SJweeb dig, we put it off for the ESA stuff but now its time to dig now that we have time.

Whatever happened to this, anyway? :^)

Libshits will defend this.

We could dig for both. So let's dig for SJWeeb on top of ESA.

Its in development, but they have no excuse like "konami screwed us over" if it bombs.

You embed a video from their channel, and it's going to the Switch.

I like this

It's why platforms like twitter need to die.

What kind of retarded motherfucker tries to sack Pixiv?!

Damn straight, bucko.
They need to clean their rooms.

Here's what I've often wondered. SJWs, SJWeebs, the whole lot, right? We're talking in anime, gaming, comics. We've seen them slowly take over these industries. Like a cancer, and it looks purposeful. It looks like they're organised, intentionally plotting to take these areas. We can even see them try and branch out in real time, and fail, like with pixiv.

But is it purposeful? Or is it merely coincidence? If it is an organised effort to spread influence of a certain clique or cult Which is what SJWism really is who is behind it? SA? I see a LOT of links with SA. Goons being the biggest, what with all of them being ex SA trolls.

Here you go.

she is dead wrong about most things but right about cultural lolberts.
pick related was created in 2015

Wont stop them from trying again, what I fear is the next time they try the pixiv owners will just star blocking western IPs.

I wonder what would happen if IndivsibleRPG tweets ended up in the #StandIndivisible tag. :^)

It pleases me beyond belief that there is now such a thing as a petersonfag.

They had to get rid of like 90% of the detail on the characters so they could animate the game.

It's somewhat purposeful. No one group is behind everything most of the time in these situations. Some sees others they consider like-minded do thing, and they do thing in concert. No need for direct collaboration most of time.

You got before and afters? I want to laugh at the downgrade.

That's whats been brought up (And some of the sites like MyAnimeList & Colony Drop were also infested with goons)
Speaking of Colony Drop…

Filename is wrong, it's Colony Drop ISN'T Ground Zero

I'm reminded of that anecdote where an ex-military vet and wargamer beat the U.S. army HQ team in a war game exercise, despite his board given multiple handicaps as the insurgent side versus the combined might of U.S. military, and all he did was classical guerilla tactics.

Social justice is entirely ideological, so naturally it spreads like a virus.
I'm currently working on an outline/graphic of the history of Social Justice. Figured it could help down the road, "know your enemy," and all.
I'll share it with you guys when it's done.

From what a few anons said tumblr tried setting up on pixiv and the site is 2ch territory and it went poorly for tumblr…. to say they got raped is a understatement.

SA was one of the first places hit but the goons mostly willing converted and SA was at one point a very popular site, it explains why sjwism spread so fast.

Thought we didn't have the pleasure of seeing it real time, the aftermaths of the attempts on Pixiv are still clear if you pay attention look at how fucking hostile the users and staff are to western artist.

If you're going to seriously dig into the beginnings of modern SJWeebdom, you'll be going back into old-school places like Livejournal and blogspot, the animefanfiction.net era. The majority of the gatekeepers that I've identified had their startup push there.

Has the cause of the fire been determined? Maybe they fucked up cooking at such an early hour

SJWeebs are mostly casual/normalfag anime and game fans that got pissed that not all anime consists of battle shonens and non stop action. They can't deal with whatever stigma comes from liking a medium known for cute girls and pantyshots, and it just so happens that SJWs and feminists take offense to the same things they don't like in otaku culture. They get to kick and scream about sexy anime girls and take a perceived moral high road for doing it. This cancer has been eating up western anime fandom for a while, mostly among nostalgiafags from places like Colony Drop, where they bitch about cute girls and lolis killing anime while conveniently forgetting nude fanservice was in all of the early Gundam series. Places like Kotaku, Japanator, and Anime News Network slowly started to realize they could get more traffic with clickbait bitching about fanservice and moe than just simply writing about anime and reviewing it. Once social justice and feminism took off it was a match made in heaven for those asswipes. If you do some digging you'll find that people in western anime licensing, publishing, dubbing, cons, and news/blogging are in a tightly knit clique much like game journos.
Funny how that works.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
LOL

Like the BBS-era? That's where I would assume Old Internet Leftists like Maddox "Proud to be a cuck" are from.

Is pixiv really hostile to the gaijin?
Every so often I find western dudes and I'll translate the comments because I'm curious but they're all just westaboos happy to see that kinda stuff. I even see fan art of western OCs from time to time.

This shit scares the hell outta me. Could people like antifa beat the US? They'd actually open death camps for people on the right. They brag about it on twitter.

SJWs ruin everything. They need to get eternally triggered.

Please do I'd love to read it. I use to spend a lot of time trying to figure them out, and understanding their mindset. I have to understand shit, if I don't understand why someone thinks the way they do it bothers the hell outta me. I lost sleep trying to figure out all the little niggling details of social justice. There are so many angles and reasons people fall into it. As I'm sure you know.

Sorry I didn't notice.

Animesuki and myanimelist too.

I've been noticing this lately from places like tumblr and twitter but the fuck is with this whole anger towards being straight I have this archive of this tumblrtard losing it over Akko and Andrew. Also the shit in Tokyo ghoul and voltron with them attacking the creators.

archive.is/Lg8jZ

I read the "Mama Mamaa" as "mamma mia!"

What a bunch of salty faggots.

Much gratitude, user. It's easy enough reach the root that is Postmodernism/ Cultural Marxism, but in between that, is a hidden history.

They'd have to beat the local Sanitation Department first.

Totally not a honeypot.

SA were the OGs of the modern internet. A lot of people now around their 30s, which is exactly the age range of the shitters we're up against, has an account because the place was good long ago.

Early socjus festered in SA several years ago, but it was just one place of many, since there were also Tumblr, Twitter and whatever else. The fact that many of them are goons is no more abnormal han the fact most of them have Twitters.

Which is not to say some group that originated there might not be acting against us (SRS being the prime example), but modern SA itself is just a badly managed Petri dish from which new viruses spring forth from time to time.

BBS era was just a bit before livejournal and blogspot. You can look up the more exact timeline but BBS era was when you saw things like external dial up modems, and the internet was still not as widely available to most people.

Those two posts show the scenario if:
1. The left were in control of the US Government, top to bottom.
2. There would be three sides, the rebels, the statists, and the warlords who use the chaos of war to do their own thing.

What do these have to do with GG?

Thanks for reminding me how creepy bacteriophages are

LWA is so pure and warm and fuzzy, how can they be mad? I swear SJWs eat, shit, and breath hatred. This just shows how spoiled they are, they DEMAND that everything has token gay characters and includes their insane ships.
I love this show so much I can't put it into words.
I want to marry it. The show itself.

I could imagine pro-US militias popping up if another civil war did occur.

You ever lose so hard you need to change the rules of engagement?

I had no idea that's what they were called, thank you.

>implying the blackouts wouldn't instantly cause riots in every major metropolitan aka, leftist territory area in the US, causing unceasing in-fighting

Fucking assholes

They need to be told that Japan doesn't have to cater to gaijin.

Excellent!

My few guesses…

Agreed. I have to know the thought process as well.

At the risk of comparing apples & oranges, that kind of thing reminds me of when someone puts on a tape of Nursery Rhymes & they go apeshit into sadness. OK maybe not Nursery Rhymes, but something like Veggie Tales, old Thomas the Tank Engine, etc.

I remember making an argument that moe has existed since the get-go of the industry. Nostalgiafags complain about moe, lolis and SoLs but don't realize that much of the anime existed then too but just didn't get localization at the time.

This looks cute.

You look cute.

Blanc is best girl forever.

theawl.com/internet-terror-cell-neutralized-706065b54b01
archive.is/0D7CX
So-called "weird Twitter" is SA. Most of them are goons or former goons.

Last post doesn't sound right with me, so I'll try it again…
As it's been talked about with SJWism & the common personalities some exhibit, most of them are either shallow, narcissist, nihilist, sociopath, or more in general devoid of happiness. They've gone so far cynical that any sight of people smiling or doing anything good in harmless fun doesn't conform to their negative outlook of life. That's why if you were to show them something that was more comfy in nature or was more light-hearted in how things were handled instead of the typical "Holy shit, this guy is bleeding & the protagonist is crying his eyes out", then it would explain why they wouldn't like shows like that. They're also probably the first people in line to make fun of the show for being campy & more happy-noted with their snarky/dead-pan remarks of say "Wow, this show is so happy guise I'm so invested."

And that is why Communists THEMSELVES ended up being thrown into camps

Well yeah, like I said, a group born out of SA. As far as I know, most of Weird Twitter left SA long ago, some of them because they were laughed out of FYAD.

twitter.com/mombot/status/875198120065245185

I see some common traits in the various cancers so far. The cancer or cancer like virus affects their smiling muscles. The infected, corrupted or subverted can't seem to smile in a genuine way. It's almost always a smirk, or some overly exaggerated or manic expression of a smile.
IMO smugposting at least is done after something happens that warrants a smugpost. The smirk or the exaggerated manic smile (that if you see those nature shows when they have the chimps episodes, that's the part where the bongistani narrator will say the chimps are not smiling, they are either showing hostility or terror when they grin that wide).

Oh mombot.

archive.is/D82hW
archive.is/MawVK
archive.is/3NDVq

Did that "game journo" ever answer the question of whether or not they play vidya? Because huffing and puffing an exaggerated outrage. Kinda says something. :^)

She's a video game journalist, so no.

I'll admit I'm guilty of not showing smiles myself, but all someone would have to do is say "Don't smile" & I end up laughing because I know I can't hold on to that look for long.
Sounds about right. Sonic's got the right idea here.

The term you're looking for is Cluster B. An awful lot of the shitters, and pretty much all the ringleaders, exhibit symptoms. The beta orbiter "male allies" being the most notable exceptions.

This is the Cluster B Generation, user. Their lives revolve around acquiring "worth" in the eyes of her peers by virtue-signalling, joining in witch hunts against wrongthinkers and so on. It's all about acquiring social cachet, which incidentally, can also be gained by having minority status or disabilities and all oher shit that idpol fetishizes. Also, look at Lena Dunham. She once wrote an article about how a guy didn't hit on her, and celebrity sites are constantly churning out shit like "Lena Dunham's period lasted for 13 straight days". That's an actual headline. These people can't stop thinking about themselves.

Kickstarter was a mistake.

I wouldn't trust a translator that don't know what katakana is.
The author's name is wrong.

The thing about pixiv is like going to moonland. Be a tourist you'll get your teeth kicked in. Be a guest, you'll be treated fairly.

Hentai. Shamalaming before Shamalam.

I know fem frequency are giant scam artists who only care about filling their pockets, but I wonder if they ever thought of the irony of throwing around misogyny and how an entire industry hates women, and how it basically drives more and more people to hate these fucking cunts (rich white women) .

Guys, how do you deal with anger? I'm getting tired of fucking twitter feminists and about media and inmigrants.

I'm not burn out, I'm just fucking upset things aren't going well for vidya and the western world.

I try not to care too much and remain positive. After all, getting angry won't solce things! Unless it motivates you to do stuff.

Also looking at Gilda pics helps. She's so cute and innocent I can't be angry.

I actually like Gilda. Is like my autist nephew but in female.

Masturbation, usually to lolicon. Sometimes that just makes me angrier because I remember it's illegal here. I wish the Turd would do something right and legalize it. That would be very progressive of him.

Gilda is like Duvalie. There needs to be someone in a group who's job it is to be bullied.

I actually want to bully with headpads.

The thing is that I turned so full of hate in so litle time and just feel frustration people don't see how things are and just discart me as a racist right wing or whatever.

Sometimes I feel like that bald guy in the matrix regretting taking the red pill.

I've been angry a long time. The main difference GG made is that I have a direction for that anger now. I feel like the Hulk in the Avengers when he says he's always angry. I'm pretty much never happy, it's always simmering under the surface.

I guess that is the price we have to pay for not being NPC's.

It seems like it would be nice, not being so angry and cynical about everything.

Okay, I've found something to not be angry about.

"When asked about whether the Yakuza series stands a chance of being ported over, he said:

“It’s on that list. Of course something we’re talking about it… that would just be incredible to bring that to the PC audience.”

Then when he was asked about porting Atlus’s Persona series, he responded with:

“Of course, of course—I keep trying to get in ahead of you, I’m trying to guess what you’re going to say next. We don’t feel that anything is off the table in terms of these conversations.

I'm pretty hype. I'd love to get into both series but I don't want to buy a PS3/PS4 and go hunting. This would be better for me. I love Sega sometimes. (new Streets of Rage when?)

Sega is not being retarded,the prophesy was true, the end times are here.

Good evening, faggots.

KAZE NI NAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

They've been surprisingly good lately. If my PC wasn't shot I'd be playing Bayo and Vanquish. I've been waiting for them, especially the latter, for a long time. I hope Anarchy Reigns is on their list too.

You could always start emulating Yakuza 1 and 2 in the meantime.

I wanna hug Mombot and taste her fine cooking.
I heard she makes nice food.

you forgot the actual pic

One of you has the option to contact that fucker? Ask him what games he play lol. Also, aren't these polygon guys who suck at gaming? Doom and that VR webm would come into my mind.

Arthur Gies for Doom, Ben Kuchera for Horseshoes & Handgrenades. Both work at polygon IIRC. How embarrassing.

I sure hope that guy is getting bombarded by those videos.

Not feed it. Chaos is a part of our lives and of life, so we best make do and adapt. There'll be good times and bad times and they'll go into a cycle.

I'm angry as well, but I've been helping out in GGHQ by doing some graphics and OC. I have tea and play vidya and watch anime and go out with friends, to help center myself.

Life and our own advocacies aren't sprints, they're marathons and the important lesson there is to pace yourself.

A shitlord AND an ara, now that's a spicy combination.

STOP SEXUALISING THE GAMERGATERS

Sega does what nintendont.

Where's JSRF Sega

Hey gg, I'm gonna /r/ a bit here.
What's the name of that song on youtube that's just listing female characters ?

Japan keeping ara alive.

Thanks fam

Falcom ain't great at animations and 3D models, but it's fine all the game. I love their games.

I hope those are mushrooms.

Those are mushrooms. You just have a dirty mind.

Sorry, my mistake. I assumed the elbow was in that guard, no, it's not. Had to look closer, it does seem a little more appropriate.

That said, the teaser from a while back does show that the battle animations do look a bit stiff.

twitter.com/RealPeerReview/status/875294532010639361

So basically

I will never even on this.

OK, from 1 to fucking thirst, how thirsty are now these feminists topping their fedoras in unison after a feminist getting questioned if he plays video games.

Just shut your computer off and do something like go for a walk or read a book or play vidya.

I'm surprised they haven't named and shamed, then dogpiled on whoever asked them yet.

Thats so pathetic and cringe worthy Its giving me an anxiety attack.

Fear not m'lady your internet white knight is here!

I dunno if you retards remember goodgame but basically they were an Australian video game tv show who lied like fuck about gamergate and kore recently blamed alison rapp on us

Anyway it got cancelled llast year (usher did an article iir) and ye

Anyway a different TV network has picked it up kinda as a new show and its no dount as corrupt and IGDA Melbourne sjw garbage
It apprently just got announced today and I already got myself blocked by them lel

I say go remind them gamergatr was a thing and the dude I got tagged in here is the one who spewed the alison rapp shit and didnt correct it when provided the evidence but instead double downed
twitter.com/DumbAssholeBox/status/875332726814932993

11,000 people like this. Fuck everything.

she made sure to tag Raw Fury and E3 in that tweet

archive.is/Q0y4V

twitter.com/The_Extrange/status/875334388975906816

Boy, CNET's going all out with their #GamerGate hitpieces!

It all comes back to this

Australian TV died when they cancelled Cheez TV.

Do you forgot about bots being a thing?

This faggot looked like he wanted to die in this gif.
I assume that woman is in charge here.

even that ugly skeleton from Orange Is The New Nigger chimed in

Communism would rather to try killing them all.

I hope he won't listen to this leftist drivel

No it's not.

*try to kill

There is this thing with batshit trannies and cyberpunk its like they think they own it

funnily enough, the channel that used to air cheez tv, 10, has just recently filed for voluntary administration. Pretty much bankruptcy. THat's the channel that has the project, an sjw indoctrination show that reports the news but hides behind 'light comedy' when called out on spreaeding misinformation or bias. Hopefully they go in the takeover

Also believing that putting a chip on your flesh that will just be used as an USB or as a credit card is "transhumanism".

I hope they get an infection.

He asked for forgiveness when he didn't do anything wrong and gave credence to the narrative of GG being about harassment. Socjus felt the blood in the water, this is just the beginning. They won't rest until he's made an example of

All this autistic screeching is over a cartoon frog?

He got bullied into apologizing at E3. I just hope that apology was just a way to calm the storm for a minute, then get back to what he always did. He won't and just wave the white flag like a true frog.

Great so first they ruin steampunk now they plan on ruining cyberpunk.
Everyone on tumblr should be shot.

Oh, it isn't about a cartoon frog, it's the fact that someone would dare disagree with anything they think. They claimed he's a nazi symbol, so anyone who freely uses him is therefore guilty.

These people are evil, not idiots.

I think they are both.

I cap'd this 16h ago, I expect the retardation to have tripled by now

F

How they ruined steampunk anyway?

The first fucking sentence of the first post is so fucking wrong its just sad.

Jason fuller;

archive.is/5VvI5

Also Jason Fuller

i think that's just an illusion

Is he to much of a beta to just say "tits" or "pussy"?

Sargon made a video on The Last Cuck

This is a guy who says "Adulting" unironically.

fugg he done doofed it up and reuploaded it

No! That's icky! *blushes*

Not only that, but there's so much slang to already call one's sexual parts: knockers, juggs, shlong, "down there". Even Quantum Leap made the joke about how pervy Al is, but he couldn't bring himself to say "breasts" and kept referring to them by every ither name.

They don't know how to actually shill, they think that if they just repeat something long enough that it will suddenly stick. Also made some more. It's fairly bullshit that we still don't have a functioning archive, it is way too good of a tool against shills to pass up.

archive.fo/GBDdC

AMA link
archive.fo/uGSTC

LOL
archive.is/MIQ9L

Since when cyberpunk is anti-war, anti-sexit or anti-racist? I can agree is anti-corporate.

It's like they have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

You can tell not a single idiot in that link has ever read a book, watched a movie or played a game that has a real cyberpunk setting.
And for a bunch of commies who seem to hate on corporations they sure don't seem to have any problems buying and using their products.

DESIGNATED MOBA STREETS

archive.fo/HPXqh

archive.fo/t3FhO

I have little to no exposure to cyberpunk so I feel like I can't argue his point. But I hope someone with more knowledge pushes his shit in; these faggots can't keep getting away with colonizing every aspect of every media.

Please help me, where do I buy things in America that aren't made by corporations?
I'm serious, the best I've found so far is a local co-op that grows organic coffee.

The only thing in what was said that matches with "-punk" is the fact that it can be anti-corporate. It doesn't necessarily need to be, since it can also be just anti-authoritarian, but what the retard is doing is essentially "I like X and I like Y, therefore X is Y".

Blade Runner, Matrix, Batman Beyond. I liked Cyberpunk even though last decade more people were on the Steampunk bandwagon. Dieselpunk doesn't get much attention.

You need capital to pay for the cyber in cyberpunk. It's not free. No one makes robotics for free. Surgeons don't surgically implant them for free. Cyberpunk is a result of capitalism. This is not hard to understand.

— Lawrence Person, editor for the Nova Express
infogalactic.com/info/Cyberpunk

That reminds me, even Will Smith's I, Robot is cyberpunk.

I don't know if I'd call cyperpunk anti-corporate, I think it's more accurate to call it anti-establishment. Cyberpunk settings, for fairly obvious reasons, tend to be set in futures that are corporatocracies, so corporations just tend to be the most established power.

Is that like fallout and mad max?

No, the tech level is at max WWII tier.

Is it just heavy industrial. Dirty shirt with oil, a wrench and googles?

It's just really underrated.

And louvered sheet metal everywhere

Reminds me of the
tweet.

Er… nowhere. Farmers, for example, send their crops for distribution through a corporation so they can have greater reach, among other things.

Businesses incorporate to gain some legal protections and benefits not present for individuals. It's unavoidable.

If you have a disdain for bigger corporations, then small to medium businesses are right up there for you. Farmers markets and bazaars too.

Have we made any progress since E3?

Remember, they don't realise they are the establishment because the establishment told them to fight the establishment by doing exactly what the establishment wants.

Fuck.

Punk is the most capitalist corporate shit ever since its invention thats the most funny part about it all

Also the punk in steam/cyber/ect naming has no real fucking linkage with the music genera

This whole thing is a mess this retard has no understanding on the word punk in any genera and just thinking counter culture fits his warped views because he is a dumb tranny that has no grasp on reality

t. horrorpunk fan

Spread this around tech sites:
thefederalist.com/2017/06/14/keep-online-browsing-unfiltered-political-propaganda/

Also, the Google/Facebook "fake news" detector only checks that a site repeats what the MSM says
landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2017/06/the-wests-war-on-free-speech.html

I don't remember any of that gay shit in Neuromancer

archive.is/ZhYGq

And what "games" have they made?

He made his bed.

Dance of the Neuromancer author is kinda of a cunt, really showed his insanity after Trump got elected.

H
E
H
GAMERS

archive.fo/f62E9
thedailyeconomist.com/2017/06/congress-submits-bill-making-it-illegal.html
I doubt it will get through (Because this will probably also effect people in the government), but it's worth knowing about.

Well, you could start up your own company, but, no matter what, you will end up dealing with a corporation (Even if it's your own).

Funny thing about that comic is that it was published in Harper's magazine, a liberal paper.

w-well Harlan Ellison is still cool right

I can't help but feel sad everytime I hear about this.

How is the Operation New Day going?

Let's support Atlus and make clear putting arbitrary rules on streaming their game is acceptable!

He is, if you ignore his constant cries of plagiarism on other mediums and I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream was a pretty damn good game.

Anti-Authority =/= social justice. This make my head heart.

Harlan Ellison is an asshole, but he's an honest and sincere asshole. Beats disingenuous assholes.

Wtf happened, I was getting a 404 on every page. I thought Holla Forums was hacked again for a moment

We still haven't found the culprit of the FarCry 5 petition, and the Clique still hasn't faced justice for what they did to Tim and his game. These still makes me mad.

We need ways to get back at the clique. They keep getting away with shit.

Quick before I buy it is Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King a SJW developed game?

It's actually titled First Dawn:
>>>/gamergatehq/330729

This gentleman is truly supreme.

And on top of that, he pissed off Holla Forums enough for them to track him down.

And I thought Anthony Burch was bad.

You guys remember how Take-Two issued a DMCA on a GTAV mod? Well, Steam users are fighting back:

store.steampowered.com/app/271590/

Why do thirsty virgins always act like this? how do they not know that's the exact opposite way to attract a mate, no one will give you pity sex.

Good, if kikestar want to treat modders this way then they can fuck off and stay on consoles.

Because they would do anything for female attention. I've been one of those kind of people without being aware of it years ago.

It's an endless cycle.

And big surprise, this same guy that called for Trump to be executed is also anti-gg.

Not surprised. PC gamers brag about modding games to extend the lifespan of it and add lots of fun. Take the mods away, then you might as well get the console version.

He makes a strong example as to why sharing personal stuff constantly on the internet is so fucking stupid. Four posts in the thread and they've already got his general location from him tweeting a receipt. I remember seeing people on tumblr back during the raids trying to dox and call for attacks on 4chan while they were uploading selfies with roadsigns in the background. It's crazy how little people try to cover their ass now.

Silly question, why do we use the term beta? if we go for mammal pack standars, those peoples should be called Omegas.

shameless post: If anybody wants to fart twitter.com/birefird/status/875372060280795136

It's not the tweet that pisses me off, it's the likes and favorites.

He makes a strong example as to why you shouldn't go around calling for the president of the US to be killed.

Though this guy fucking still wets the bed at 36 years old and thinks nothing about tweeting every single detail about his life continuously.

>they updated the UI again

Nah, not omegas. Omegas are the complete outsiders who don't give a fucking damn and they can very occasionally be very sexually successful.

Alphas: The natural born leaders.
Betas: Either second in commands who realize they're better off with the alpha as their social "face" or resentful vindictive "failed aphas" waiting (or plotting) for their lucky break.
Gammas: The ordinary pack members who have enough assertiveness and self-esteem to maintain their place but no desire to lord it over others.
Deltas: The "betas". Losers who have just enough of a whiff of social standing to remain "thirsty".
Epsilons: Losers who have pretty much given up on the status game and just wish to be left alone.

Omegas: Operate completely outside the established status structure. Lives life dangerously but can very occasionally succeed wildly. Don't care too much about what others are thinking of them. They're playing their own game.

A little roundness here, a changing of icons there. They probably added a few more filters and made more comments from more people less visible too

Jordan Peterson puts it pretty brilliantly:

Steve Shives is an example of someone who reached the top of the Postmodern Dominance Hierarchy. He indeed found a partner, but this partner cucks him every chance she gets. Poor sod.

What about Sigmas?

What about Smegmas?

I can't sort myself out

archive.fo/9PxIs

God damn fucking niggers. I can't wait for the future when this pc bullshit ends.

I hope that's the future we're heading.

Well, sorting yourself out means being able to handle smaller things, which leads to being able to handle bigger things.

It's a process, user. You'll get there as long as you don't stop.

If they just "let you play as any race", like a character editor, that would be fine. It is your choice to break the immersion or not.

of course it is, people always realize their mistakes after a while. I am pretty sure that we will look back at these pc years and make fun of it like we make fun of old and shitty movies.

The conspiracy theories include Tavistock, China, Russia, al-Qaeda, the International Crisis Group, probably others I haven't seen yet. We know that Soros is funding it because every one of these groups happens to be taking Soros money.

I would like to know what our deep diggers have found. All of them seem to have sperged out and fucked off because we wouldn't believe them without more evidence, which means they are not posting the stuff they find that could convince us. They need to get the info to the feds, too.

Maoist feminists got onto SA's admin staff and banned anyone they disagreed with until the whole site followed them. One of our early digs traced them back to a marketing group called Teenage Research Unlimited.
web.archive.org/web/20101113222137/http://www.tru-insight.com/about.cfm?page_id=42

Nothing in life is free user, you can't wait for things to happen, you'll need to work for it.

I listen to anime music to get myself pumped up.
It gives me a high that makes me feel like I can conquer any obstacle.

Yeah I seriously doubt that. Even if I did nothing for the rest of my life, the world would still change.

The normalfags are on our side, just look at faggots like h3br3w productions or pdd. They are all naturally pi and their fanbase is the same.

On the subject of wondering what our diggers have found, we were told to look here:
wikileaks.org/vault7/#Cherry Blossom

Anime and Games have good soundtracks.

here we go again

archive.fo/U4R4Q

You gonna risk the chance of people taking your example, sitting back and hoping for the best?

Air is free. Jews.

The left always had a lot of pockets of 'recruiting', with different ideologies and strategies, some were even good. Once Obama got into power, it was a signal the pendulum had fully shifted and they became more aggressive, switching gears from recruitment only to purging dissidents, the smaller pockets followed the bigger ones ('gaming' thinktanks and community managers following the ideas of colleges and activist groups), the smaller pockets that refused because those ideas were virulent were purged, and so it went on.

The right is now doing the same, its growing pockets everywhere, just wanting for the pendulum to shift so they can purge too.

A mentality like that is what allows the SJWs to fuck people over. Don't think inaction is doing shit.

This. Inaction is why they got so much ground throughout the years. We need to actively oppose them. It's the active opposition against SJWs that has caused them to lose some ground.

I didn't need to see that.

Some fresh OC from a drawfag on HQ that I don't think anyone has seen yet.

I'm still working on new stuff for Rebuild. How's everything else coming along?

meh

Anyone know?

The official twitter of the company seems clean and just promotes the game. And Zelda stuff, because I guess it's inspired by it or something. I looked up a walkthrough to see the credits so maybe I could get some specific names, but there didn't seem to be any. It does seem pretty short, though.

It's the first I've heard of this game.

I don't know if you fags knew this and if you even care, but the reason Sargon started doing youtube was he got in a shitfight on kikebook with Rami ees en idioooot while he was trying to indie dev.

first pic is from?

[Ohkami Ryosuke] Nemuri no Aizu (Furete Haitte Tokeatte…)

I thought Omegas were basically slaves of the pack.

Rami really thinks he's some sort of authority. Why he keeps getting called to give speeches is beyond me

So, uh, about South Koreanon guy, no news is good news, right? How's the new pres? Is he doing stupid shit?

Please tell me something good's happening there. Are they allowed to have porn yet?
please be alive it's going so well

That hentai was hillarious.

After months of silence, Mighty No. 9 dev reemerges to confirm that Vita and 3DS versions are still coming

archive.is/tPbZb

archive.is/UP1ux

>Erin Carson / CNET - "After years of GamerGate harassment, still fighting"
archive.fo/sgIMV

archive.is/vAm0Y

archive.is/cMHlo

archive.fo/N6Jxr
archive.fo/8vHcO

NEW HURTFUL THOUGHTS

Looked up on their personal Twitter accounts, and they appeared clean. Although, I really wish we didn't have to do shit like this. Can't we go back to the old days were everyone hated each other, but we still had a shred of respect for people despite our hatred towards them?

Times are changing.

If respect isn't given, then respect won't be given.
We're dealing with giant children and people who never grew up. Respect is for adults who back down when they recognize when they're wrong.
You give them an inch and they will take a mile. They LIVE on PC behavior like respect. they EXPLOIT it for a living.
We can go back to showing respect when we no longer fight against parasites and instead go back to our petty squabbles like our console wars, like our "which game is better" kerfluffles, like our "Overwatch is SHIIIIIT" food fights.
For them, respect is simply a weapon for them to use. Which is why we point and laugh at them. They can manipulate kind hearts and gentle people, so we must be neither.

also Overwatch is
FUCKING GARBAGE

link it, nigger

ARCHIVE IT

>link it, nigger

I'd like to rephrase that…
Archive it, faggot!

Question for info for the OC, what is The Gaming Ground's website? I see thegg.net and thegamingground.com both link to active sites with the same contributors.

Which is it?

This also means we can role play as Nazi's and kill blacks.

I'm just taking a look at his channel current state, after remembering of his existence on the Sargon video earlier.
He does this pathetic videos on fighting "games industry corruption", mostly targeting scam games by eastern european fake studios being dumped on steam, and steam itself.

Ghazi is constantly mad that KiA doesn't suck Jim's dick, and every time they say its actual ethics and GG would never cover it, and every time they end up finding KiA had already talked about the subject months earlier.

SJWs push for industry blacklist after Last Night harassment succeeds
archive.is/oic7f
youtube.com/watch?v=sPVx_N89-7A (Raging Golden Eagle's video)
twitter.com/RageGoldenEagle/status/875155949341872128

SJWs want devs to not hire anyone with "toxic" ideals.
RGE retorts that even if a blacklist was created, odds are the opposite side would do the same for SJW developers or employees and refuse to buy from them either.

However- should/is there anything that can be done to prevent this black-list forming?
Or do we want SJWs to stick their foot in it and AAA companies to fly their flags clearly so we know who not to trust (or, could some employee the blacklist out of fear- worried they'll get hate for it)?

They do this shit all the time, it's intentional

Looks like sledgehammer knows the true history of WW2

Unless you are a dev or a 'recognized' journo, this game is out of our hands at this point.

Screencapped m8.

So if you really can't prevent them making a blacklist and/or anyone from using it- then how should we respond?

archive.is/HOEsk

I don't think that we can stop it from happening. It's far too behind-the-scenes for us to be able to reach it. What we can do though is encourage any devs who have been explicitly rejected for their "toxic" ideals to come forward so we can rally behind them. We can't go on offense against what is essentially an ideological gate, we have to wait for it to try and enforce itself, and it's at that point we rise up.

the shilling begin anew

archive.fo/Lzvym
archive.fo/e4KV8

If they do a blacklist, we will have to cease the opportunity to join out forces with all those who oppose it (which will be many) and campaign and convince more people to not tolerate it and join the other side, etc…

Also shouldn't they have a disclaimer on that page about the referer in that amazon link?

i bet actual mexicans are thrilled about the themes and references

I heard recently is that the new call of duty game has minority women fighting in WWII on all sides. Allegedly there are black women nazis. Is this true? If it is, then I fully expect to see people get offended by it. Why the fuck would you try to virtue signal and alter historical facts to point of retarded shit like that. Wasn't the only major country to use women Russia, and that was only for snipers or something?

So since a list like that would never be made public except via leaks:
- Mock those who hire exclusively SJW (odds are the game will be shit anyway)
- Make comparisons those that hire exclusively SJW always make shit and don't turn a profit.
- Encourage leaks if a list looks likely.

I'm still impressed that Activision managed to buy itself out of Vivaldi.

Try reporting them to the FTC.

I'm not that bothered since it's only in multiplayer and you have to choice to play as a sassy black Gestapo woman.

? Perhaps.

its already done

I wouldn't preemptively mock, that looks bad on us.

This makes more sense. You can pull a bunch of quotes of the devs saying how important it was to force feminism, diversity, or their politics into the game, then frame the sales numbers/player numbers alongside them. Easy to show that this shit isn't what we want and it doesn't sell.

Definitely. People are on the inside. They can't wage a full campaign, or stop the lists, but they can leak them quietly. Remember our devbros out there.

So it's true? That is one of the funniest fucking things I have ever heard. We have game companies reaching peak woke retardation just to make games supposedly in historic settings and advertised as such, but then they fuck up history that hard to be progressive. You do not find women on the front lines in WWII, but they go out of their way to try and push that.

How the fuck did people get this stupid?

someone who is better than me at webm'ing, could you webm Sargon's last bit? From where he says "So to summarize" all the way until right before the guitar riff hits?

Take-Two shill spotted on KiA.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6hgsg2/drama_taketwo_acquired_kerbal_space_program/

Use:
onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter

It allows you to donwload only the bit you want if you enter the times after selecting MP4, and going in more settings.

nevermind, the screencap i was shown was out of context. it was more one of surprise than outrage.

I used that. It's too imprecise.

can you give the exact timings? I will go out to eat something now, but if nobody has turned it into a webm by the time I am back I will do it.

Is good to see the old people is getting back into arms.

The left is really losing it.

Anymore thought on this? If we can organize like we did with the p5 ops then we should see similar success. Maybe we can get that drawfag that made the loli deepfreeze twins to help?

While they are corrupt as hell THE MSM ON THEIR SIDE!

fuck

archive.is/gfpvu

It's approximately from 21:58 to 22:42

I checked and it isn't an affiliate link. Actual referal links need to have "tag=ID" in it

OMG, why do you gators freak out over everything you don't understand? He is just making an hyperbolic argument for muslims! ( ° ʖ °)

That's not larping. It's erp

user that's basic RPing. To LARP you have to be doing it in real life in costume, hence the L. As people have been doing that since the beginning of GG. There were several Vivian RPers as well as SJWs who pretended to be feminist Vivian to try and make people mad.

ERP stands for erotic role play.

At least one won't worry about fucking her brains out.

There's nothing wrong with loving Gilda so much you want her to have a social media account.

Exactly.

I was going to make a joke about retards not being allowed on Twitter but then I remember its Twitter.

My internet was out for a few hours so I also just watched it.
What a great movie. I highly recommend it.

well shit

Why is twitter all circular now?

I think I will write to cnet's advertisers. I will update the OP in a few days.

Because it's a global circlejerk

You do know they buy those, right?

Archive?

>yfw he actually dresses up like Gilda IRL to make Tweets

Holy shit, they actually managed to make it look worse.

it's right there

archive.fo/9PxIs

The joke is that by banning white men he would be banning himself.

I suspect you are aware of this already

clickbait

archive.is/Zxcyp
archive.fo/KDdkl

feel free to use a bowl viv

That means having to do the dishes later

You can't fit a bowl in your pocket

How can you fit a bowl as well as spaghetti inside your pocket?

i dont make her spaghetti and then expect not to have to do dishes.

Whoever invented the half-shave/undercut style needs to be beaten with a sack of batteries.

Fucking Androids.

I kinda like the punk look, at least for porn and not related to feminism.

Shit I'm blind.

im glad youre stronger willed than to let dumb people taint your opinions through proxy.

archive.fo/ipO5q

The exact same?

That black chick looks like what the Nuclear Negro would look like if he was a tranny

It's like someone ate their own shit and then puked it all out

There's a picture with about two dozen Replies saying they love it and to fuck off, though without archives. I swear I saved it, but now I can't find it.

If they really wanted it to look decent, they should have just straighten it out.

Hair is hard to animate, that's not an issue that affects only black characters. Main characters used to have short hair not too long ago because it was easier to animate, she's just being disingenuous and adding to the crowd praising E3 "diversity" this year

archive.is/rhXZ6
archive.is/iCbm6
archive.is/NsOPV

?????
I guess nintendo forgot to pay lip service.

help me

I'm totes scared.

NeedlerFanPudge/status/875417466612076544

How does that happen, was he using scissors to trim his toe nails?

It's called attentionwhoring and having the mentality of a 5 year old

Despite it being fucking Rabbids and full of social media speak, it looks like it plays really well.

It doesn't look bad for what it is, but what it is is a bad idea.

You are only allowed to give awards to the ones playable on the floor, I believe. So I imagine the choices were quite limited.

Bringing back Mario Party with fun and easy-to-grasp, but still compelling game modes

STUFFING MEMES AND VIDYA MINIONS IN IT AT THE EXPENSE OF THE MARIO PARTY ASPECTS

Can't imagine it'll hold up in the long run.

archive.fo/IqPqz

It's just an XCOM copycat with Rabbids. I didn't see anything that looked like it was something else than this from the trailer.

Aren't the NPCs just shouting because she's basically a threat to them? Didn't play the game, but I'm pretty sure it's the same with Corvo.

It must be hard being from Spain

Hello Argentina.

Fuckin stupid haircuts and inhumanly dyed hair confirmed as signals to other cult members that their in the cult

christ they can't even grammar check this piece of shit blog post before hitting PUBLISH

also:
bitch fucking show me anyone who complained about anything in that game beyond how easy and mediocre it was. No one gives a fuck about fictional females in games because we've been playing them for 25 years. It's not until devs attempt to pander to you retards that we go from no caring to outright suspicious

Maybe they are talking about Tumblr criticism.

I wonder how many "best of E3" The Last Night won

Anita complained about Dishonored in one of her Tropes videos (I don't remember which one)

This. Anita complained about it. Also I think not a lot of the people who worked on the first one even worked on the second one, but I am not sure.

was she mad you couldnt play as the loli?

It won best shitstorm of E3 2017 award.

Now see, this shit right here is why people say there are fake geeks. Because firstly, there are, and secondly, all 25 of these characters were main series character. Every zelda fan would know their names, without multiple choice. Yet they act like this is such a hard quiz, they even left out the freebies, like Link and Zelda!

This quiz wasn't made for zelda fans. It was made for trendy assholes that are clinging to a fandom like parasites. This is there way of testing themselves to see how well they'll fit in. And people actually do this you know. I remember even waaaay back in highschool there was a girl that wasn't interested in any of this nerd shit, but her friends were so she basically pretended. She learned some key words and phrases but had no interest in any of it.

SJWs hate lolis as much as they hate aras.

archive.is/xUUUl

Its a fun webbum

IIRC she was mad that the mother got killed and the girl got kidnapped

Man that would be rad.

Don't they just hate women in general? I mean, the moment it's not an ugly chick, loli or ara, they throw a fit.

Name speaks for himself.

No she was mad that you could peep on a woman bathing because that'a literally raping all womyn in the world.

Wasn't there games with the chara design made by hentai artists? I heard Valkyria Chronicles was designed by a hentai artist.

They hate anything with beauty.

Nintendo is going to censor this character, mark my fucking words. And all of SJW twitter will celebrate.

Good thing the switch isn't region locked.

Of course it's a NuMale saying this. Is he going to forget about GitS, where the original author was a hentai artist?

I want a Youjo Senki game

I remember when fags weren't prudes.

Only if they ditch the retard of a character designer.

I'm currently updating the thread repository, nearing March now. It's like going back in time, it's pretty funny seeing HWNDU again but in reverse, also the creation of Ame. Good times.

Shit I'm stuck, I need the thread around April 13/12 which was deleted by accident I think, I saved the PDF at work, it has the link to the next archive, without it the chain is broken like a tranny on twitter who just realized that no matter the hormones or the surgeries he will never be the little girl.

We need to download all those archives and put it into a searchable database. We also need some sort of booru style where we can just dump pics/infographics/screencaps and add several tags to them. We need a lot of things actually

I don't know why the animators made her a duck. Didn't stop me from looking for hentai of her though.

My next step after this was pretty much to build a database around the thread repository and maybe automate the end of thread (700 posts) archiving. I want to learn (((typescript))), I'm bored.

If it was going to happen, I assume it would have happened already. It has a worldwide release this year and games usually go to print 3 months or so before shipping. I doubt they would make such a big change this late in the game.

When Reggie was talking with Doritos Pope the other day, he said that Nintendo had noticed the fan reaction to Twintelle in ARMS. They're getting the hint that the people that atcually play their shit like sexy characters. So if you want to make sure she stays the same, don't just bitch about what might happen, make a big noise about how much you love her design to Nintendo.

Who was then immediately forgotten, I only seen someone post her once in the last 20+ threads.

Doesn't a lot of character designer and things like that, start out making porn?
At least to my understanding.

If I'm going to be honest, I think bisexuality is the default human behavior, but as a spectrum, like the Kinsey scale. Full heteros in one end, full homos in another and degrees of bisexuality in between.

Further, I think almost all societies in the world right now do condition children to full heterosexuality, and that causes people who aren't so to have all kinds of problems, like ostracization, violence and self-loathing.

So yes, I wish heterosexuality conditioning would cease. But promoting homosexuality conditioning instead is definitely not the way to do it. It's not like they would nullify each other like 1 + -1, for fuck's sake.

Holy shit, your post and the replies gave me a strong bout of dejavu. I could swear I had seen it, even the pics in and in that order. Fuck.

Anyway, yeah it can't be understated how there's an element of Nice Guys to these male allies. In I mentioned how the male allies are mostly free of Cluster B, because they're the passive-aggressive type, the creepers, the ones who end up commiting sexual offenses.

They're not as clear-cut pathological as the Kluster B Krew, but if I had to classify them, I'd say they exhibit several Cluster C symptoms.

Poor fucker. We keep saying that SJWs accept nothing but total submission.

I think that pasta is bannable in Holla Forums, which also gets spammed with le nazbol gang spam.

Seriously, she's a glaring case of Cluster B disorders.

He has a point, cyberpunk have (had?) these anti-capitalist traces. Which is definitely not the same thing as actually advocating for socialism anymore than playing WH40K advocates for space fascism.

You have a point, cyberpunk doesn't have to be in a capitalist society setting, yet the vast majority does. Probably an inheritance from the earliest days.

I think you missed the point, user. If you want to criticize something, you don't have to have your characters abandon or destroy hat thing. 1984 and Stalinism being the perfect examples.

Agreed.

time_to_worry.jpg

This seems more grave than it looks at first glance.

wew lad, he has "male ally" tatooed on his forehead.

It's because Amane a shit.

This is why I am trying to find out if treehouse is behind the localization, because if they are then its pretty much over unless monolith keeps a thumb on them. But I think that NoE is behind the localization because they were the first to show it off nintendotoday.com/xenoblade-chronicles-2-release-date/ and the fact that they where the ones who confirmed no Japanese voices in their trailer along with the British VAs. Also isn't strange that treehouse hasnt even mentioned the game on their localization blog? Surely if they we behind it they would have talked about it on their blog. Also we found out about the censorship in Toyko Mirage Sessions because Treehouse censored the trailers, the fact Pyra made it to e3 the biggest advertising this game is going to get untouched is another mark that treehouse is not behind it.

Those alphabetic ranking things are pretty shit to be honest.

WE WUZ SS-VERFÜGUNGSTRUPPE

There is no party to support to just 'defend freedom from interventions', they all intervene because or else the other is going to intervene and they will lose.

The best we can do is fight for our individual rights to be somewhat removed from this.

archive.fo/xG8Hq

You know what would be as equally as funny as black Germans?
White neckbeards in the Japanese army.

Pretty much all artists have at some point drawn porn. Pointing out someone who's now working on a commercial product, drew some titties at one point is fucking asinine as fuck.

Card op when? I looked on the artists twitter and he was happy that the game was generating some fan art but this was back in January when the first trailers were revealed.

Sorry to spam again, but anyone got the Lost April Thread from around April 12/13? It was posted in PDF form 2 threads ago but I saved it at work and it's blocking The Work. I'm begging with a pic of Jadzia in an original series uniform.

Kinsey was a degenerate that worked with kikes.

Yep even some seiyuu both start off from voicing eroge, I think some still do under a different name of course.

Remember, the key drawing humans well is to start out drawing them nude to get a proper understanding of anatomy.

Yep.

No, 5 year olds are more mature than that. This is the mentality of a regular attentionwhoring, mysophobic (Fear of germs), agoraphobic (Fear of open spaces/the outside) adults. And, they're the ones raising kids and in charge of institutions. Prime example, my dad talks about how he and I used to sit outside during all the thunderstorms and watch the lightning dance across the sky. Then I went to daycare. Apparently it took a year or two for me to get over my newly gained fear of lightning.

You wouldn't even need to play Zelda to probably figure out who's who on that list, you'd just need to watch some commercials and read a few reviews.

>The dev team didn't know how they wanted to design Princess Daphne, so they just referenced some issues of PlayBoy and no one gave a second thought
>Also, to top it all off, the same guys who created Dragon's Lair are planning to gimp Daphne's outfit for the movie

Yeah, that's nice, but they are not going to fix the games they already butchered (Yes, I'm just complaining for complaining's sake.).

Got a better idea
The Ara alliance vs the Axis of loli

A good artist must be able to draw nude characters, nude draws are still done for a reason as it helps with anatomy.
And everyone likes looking at nude people so if you can draw why not make your own porn?

Here it was
archive.is/bYLXI
post 12815413
DL link is dead though

yay

videogames

archive.fo/ycd3s

that's why they identify with it so much

With with a machete?

Yeah, I need the file, the link to the next archived thread is in it in the first few posts.

generally a really good idea.

The writer of this one started off with a lesbian orgy in the first chapter, but in the end it's one of the most complex military/political thrillers around.

Also a lot of artists in both the east and the west get their start in erotica. It pays the bills like nobody's business until you can secure a good gig.

How much extra time will be added because he ran?

Alternative one with fucked-up formatting: archive.fo/pM78Y
And then the thread archives continue normally from archive.fo/sFMlM onwards.

The reason Kusanagi is a lesbian is pretty funny, it's because the artist Masamune didn't want to draw a guys ass.

Source on that?

A true man, through and through.

Thanks, exactly what I was looking for, The Work can continue.

Bullshit

Panda stole our memes, there's no justice in this world

Are those sentient turds? it looks like porn for Indians.

What a faggot

Mombot reel your man in his making a fool out of himself.

Holy shit these guys suck at memeing

So that's where all the funding went.

GET YOUR ROUGH DRAFT REBUILD OC HERE

FRESH OFF THE FIRST DAWN PRINTING PRESS

Jesus, the left is going full civil war right now.
archive.is/SGQIV
archive.is/VJxlI

Ban everyone who has worked on porn stuff from vidya, including chelsea. :^] you are hard pressed to find an artist who has not made 2d porn anywheres, hell loud houses artist made incest furry porn

What's going on?

comic pretty much proves pepe right, but the message is, is that it's okay because we'll murder them all so that makes us right. Jesus christ these fucking people.

Good, they'll either drive more and more people right, or if it turns full on civil war (very unlikely) then at least you guys have the opportunity to burn it toe the ground and start again.

Thing is, wouldn't he also be a martyr (The only people that you should never EVAR kill), or does that only apply to religion?

The left have been egging themselves on over and over and they haven't been shy about voicing their cries for blood.

Think of it this way, with this wave of violence they will only make conservatives band together and isolate those on the left who aren't crazy and make them right of center.

April done, I had forgotten about the April first downtime.

checkpoint for the archive just in case:
pastebin.com/Q31DtXK1

Don't forget to preorder Destiny 2, you won't get swindled like Destiny 1 I promise.

Valkyria Chronicles is done by Raita.

His current hentai manga series is about a group of magical girls all wanting (and getting) the dick of one guy. Pics related.

Shit edition

NO
BAD
TACTICS

Also wasn't one of the artist for megaman known for doing hentai? it was either megaman or someone else at capcom.

And the world refuses to learn.

If this is what created the Nazis, then they did nothing wrong.

He pretty much proves Pepe's point & in turn is making him a martyr.

Real collector editions don't have the game in them, you're right.

What about soggy knees and violence against women™?

Isn't he also responsible for designing the prototype girls for Katawa Shoujo back in one of his 2007 works?

I do wish more ces did, ces have been crap now of days and stupidly expensive, i remember when they were 20 extra for just an artbook and soundtrack and no stupid chinese made statues.

These people are no better than animals. How does this happen? How do people actually think pepe is a nazi frog meme when it is just smug shitposting that gets edited into whatever people feel like? How is she the victim in this when she threatens a guy and posts his info everywhere?

This seems relevant. Unfortunately the left relate too much with calvin.

I am pretty sure there are a ton of official artists who do ecchi or full on hentai on the side.

I know Shigatake from Vanillaware does some semi-lewd stuff. Hyung Tae Kim is a Korean artist who does stuff like that too.

Yep! He also drew a few characters for the Fate/Grand Order game. One of them being my favourites.

The catch is that the season pass will cover only the first 2 DLCs and there will be multiple seasons. How that season pass thing caught on is beyond me, big publishers fuck us in the ass with no lube and we are supposed to like it.

Bethesda with horse armor and the morrowind addons and microkike with live and halo 2 dlc.

Morrowind Expansions were actually pretty complete, Tribunal was a little light on content but was alright. Horse armor was just retarded though.

Why does this scan look so much worse than the text?

Well, he does ask for economic subsidy when he fails in the free market.
Though he seems to dislike academics so I'm not sure why they'd align with him.
It's almost like they'd never actually read the serialized comic, but instead found random excepts they liked.

It's funny because drawing porn is excellent for learning human anatomy and the weight clothes add to the characters when you're not drawing porn.
Sure, there are exceptions. And an artist can draw whatever the fuck they want.

Then you have the Danganronpa asshole who fucking ruined Cleopatra.
It's like how Fire Emblem Heroes have great artists doing some characters and then you have whoever drew Eliwood, Athena and Lloyd.

It is actually closer to 14k now.

The left let the unhinged left do what they want and now they are paying the price. Just like that Last Night cuck dev, he cucked out and now has to spend the next few weeks stalked by SJW and having to apologize every 5min.

How many attacks need to happen each day before its considered open season?

if anything they're pro-authority, it's just pro THEIR authority rather then stopping at removal.

They're gay ass "revolutionaries" that come in, not out of concern for people, but because they want to rule the world and control how people think, talk and act.

I guess the Polish don't count as immigrants, since after all, they are white :^)

I meant specifically with the ends justify the means mentality.

Speaking of lewd artists, even Bruce Timm (Of DCAU fame) does it as well.

The difference is that Calvin is, what? 9 or 10 years old? Meanwhile, we have people in they're 30s (Possibly 40s) doing the same stupid shit.

The moment people start fighting back.

it's just a fad.
it's just a fad.
it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.it's just a fad.

Something worse will probably replace it. What I look forward too is for the Twitter addicts to end up isolated and forgotten and then realize they spent 5+ years arguing with autists online about who gets to go to the bathroom.

Porn isn't really that much of a big deal in japan. You can still live normaly and get other jobs, even if you worked with porn before.

Shame they censor everything.

Shaun King is a white man who posed next to light skinned people in photographs to seem black in all reference photos, shaved his head, wears a mustache and goatee arrangement associated with black people,, wears shaded glasses to imitate the eye color of the average black person, has unmistakably white parents, and is listed white on his birth certificate.

Look it up if you care, but the point is this shit is self-hating retardation.

How much do you want to bet Milo played this dumb motherfucker once again? Remember last time when he fell that Milo didn't write his stuff and it was a bunch of unpaid interns?

archive.fo/ehFlh

Having a black or a woman lead grants them extra points when the games get reviewed. Companies noticed it and be sure they WILL use this a lot more. It's here to stay

To be fair, the news is a bit dumb. Basically what happened is, she was distributing tracts for the nearest election, and some guy took them and basically told her off while throwing them in her face. She jumped backwards, fell, and hit her head, and the heat not helping, she collapsed.
… that's genuinely it. There's no terrorist attack or whatever. It's some dumb accident.

We all know who talcum x is.

it's ready

Football level faking then?

Carton rouge? jaune? J'y connais rien.

Well, no, not really faking, she DID hit her head and seeing how hot today was, you bet anyone'd go weak and lose consciousness easily from it. So she hasn't pretended or whatever.
I'm talking about the news. Everyone is treating it as some sort of hate crime or whatever other shit, when it's just a guy who fucked up by telling her off and causing her harm without any intent at all.

Hey, new people might come in and they might need a little info on the current knowledge.

Like, for example, that Senran Kagura is a meme game that only has boobies as an attraction point and the gameplay is trash

Bruce timm is a huge weeb too, drew acids waifu.

extra credits pls go

I want another streets of rage senran.

Gotta go deeper too, under the skin.

Dunno if this was posted already buy

NEW PAINFUL POINT-OF-VIEW

Stop shilling this shit you ccunt,

BLOCKHEAD JOE

Looks like we got a hothead here. Still trying to create your anti-GG bot, Bindu?

Rude.

>To the extent that the Dangerous draft features actual stories and anecdotes, they are mostly gleeful recapitulations of online outrage cycles - from GamerGate to Ghostbusters - that have long since settled into the cultural dustbin.
We're "long since settled" when they say we are, but then we're powerful and pervasive when one of the clique needs attention; Schrödinger's GamerGate strikes again!
(Also, you can take this as confirmation that Milo will talk about us in the final book)

DEEPER

Gotta go deeper still, the muscles are connected to a spooky skeleton.

no, the faggot should just stop reposting it everywhere

I'm not reading through Blockhead's analysis of it, he'd call the book bad no matter what.

E-celebs you agree with are still e-celebs.

This kills the ara.

18:24:30

18:25:23

I see you are a fellow man of good skeleton taste.jpg

Is that true, or is that what your froggy media told you and you guzzled it down like a delicious gallon of muzzie cum?

I'm not tempted to believe you given the current political climate and
Remember Thomas what's-his-face? Can't even remember, but he was the one who tried jumping the rope and going after Trump during the campaign trail while he was on his podium
He got off on his misdemeanor and he said he was just "trying to take the mic" or some bullshit when he'd already had a criminal record.
You'll forgive me when I have more than a little bit of misgivings about this actually being the case.

He was just trying to start a conversation :^)

Hell, the artist of the GATE mango even draws lewds of the characters for his pixiv.

Does the guy behind hellsing still draw hentai?

The reason the guy threw the tracts at the politician's face is because, according to him, she was the reason Anne Hidalgo, Paris' mayor, was where she was.
Anne Hidalgo is a left-winger. A socialist.
So no, it wasn't a "I hate conservatives so much I want them ded". He was just yelling at politicians he didn't like, regardless of political sides, since he hated the right-winger as much as the left-winger.
Stop jumping the gun at every single occasion you can you faggots.
Moreover calling Kosziusko-Morizet a conservative is retarded. She's the most moderate right-winger you'll find. Not a terrible politician overall.

Well fucking put. I predict a lot of suicides on gated communities following twitter's shutdown

fuck off frog

Yeah I'll believe the media on this one, you truly are my greatest ally Val

You're a special kind of retard, aren't you ?

archive.is/iPDLZ
If the fucking Guardian of all people are reporting that the guy is a fucking commie then what defense do you fucking have?

How are your caps stating such a thing you faggot ? The insult "bobo" is basically our version of calling someone a hipster. It's any person who likes the smell of their own fart, in short. It isn't in the slightest something exclusive to commies, or even the left in general.
Using the fucking guardian as a source for anything makes you sound like a dumbass you idiot.
The guy did run away though, because he's a pussy who couldn't just realise he'd fucked up and needed to help the person he'd hurt.

archive.is/S6h7O

archive.is/zz6q8

archive.is/K3nyL

archive.is/71lJg

You frenchies are the most schizophrenic and incomprehensible people I've ever met

A conservative in france is the most non-conformist thing you can be.

With the way things are going, even if they get extra points, if they don't sell, they might still drop it. Corporations chase fads superficially like sheep, but we are talking about some of the most pozzed corps around. There is no cure for them.

I think the chain was broken at least twice this year alone. How did you get around that?

That applies to the entire West tho.

Holy shit, a gaming journo actually defending gamers? Will wonders never cease?

Fuck, I can't believe I didn't catch that before. I kept asking myself why the fuck are publishers pandering to a very vocal and well-connected minuscule demographic, and that was it. The fucking review scores! This tiny demographic happens to include just about every reviewer in all popular sites. And they give them extra points for created-by-committee, PR-stunt diversity, so publishers can print all those "11/10 it's okay" on promo material.

Review scores were the missing piece for me. Thank you, user.

That has to be another parody account

Subhumans. And they say they stand for the environment and nature. They should be forced to eat rancid fat with nails inside for what they plan to do.

Antifa for Islam is sadly not a parody account. However, that article is from 2016.

Archive?

Again, she isn't a conservative, she's a right-winger. NKM's a moderate gal honestly.
Nonetheless, "bobo" doesn't literally mean "hipster", but it's the somewhat equivalent thing we use. We also use "hipster" to be fair.
In short, a bobo is a person that cares more about status than anything, and when money is relevant, it's only to buy himself whatever helps him look good. Moreover, bobos love to virtue signal. That kinda shit.
The insult in general tends to be "anyone that is actually unaware of people with more hardships than them". To be fair, NKM indeed kinda fits the bill, as she was once asked the price of a subway ticket and was incapable of replying, implying she's lived in Paris for years and never had to take the subway since she's getting a lift all the time. For a politician that's trying to claim they know their people, that doesn't really sound too good.
Most people in France tend to like her though. Again, she's not terrible and has some integrity. She is definitely a bit haughty, but she's far from dumb.

Wouldn't be antifa if this wasn't the case.

Also, where's the archive faggot?

I don't see an archive.

They can't go against the rightwing they go after their pets.

Cowards, all of them. I wish someone could show that to the police and they could care about that shit.

Christ dude, it's bad enough with people bashing Pence for his dog passing away peacefully, trying to bully Barron for being the SON of Trump, and now I'm just worried with how much worse it's going to get.

Literally fake news. Try visiting www.antifascistnetwork.org

wait what the fuck, I just visited the site and it was some prank site

sorry, false alarm, I fucked up

let the billying commence

I feel like I have something relevant to that, but it's hidden away somewhere.

So glad we have people stroking their hate-boners for frogs instead of PAYING ATTENTION TO THE OC FOR THE NEW OP.

I'll bully your prostate.
Does anyone have an image of an angry/yelling Jordan Peterson?

Facebook returns nothing of that ANTIFAFORMUSLIMS, nothing relevant on Archive.is and googling for it shows anons and other posters saying it's fake.

So I was right for the wrong reasons. Could be worse I guess.

BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY BILLY!!!!!

Siliconera is on the Boycott list in the OP.

IMO opening top paragraph can be shortened to make it punchier.

News sites are for dummies and imageboards are better.

Shit, what did they do? I was running off the list of the old OC

I can shorten it, give me a minute

Probably should also check which ones on that list are still non cancerous. Then again I myself probably only occasionally read a few of those sites, since I pretty much already know what I like and don't like in a vidya game.

If I had to guess their mods have sjw tendencies.

This isn't real r-right

Nope. Read the thread.

The link is dead for Siliconera's censorship evidence. Also, Shacknews is on the list as well.

The mods are missing Nintendrones and SJWs that censor dissenting opinions. They've also been caught stealing translations of japanese scans and passing them off as their own

This list is also good idea to skim through as well:

steamcommunity.com/groups/GamerGaters/discussions/0/620695877337696082/

In that case, should we also throw out Nichegamer due to the site have censorship even before they announced it was going to happen?

Wait, never mind, that list is only of developers.

Nice try, shill-kun.

And still linked to the wrong post. Go ahead, proceed to bully me.

Sad thing is that it wasn't that far out, so it was pretty easy to fall for. As for how bad its going to get, remember the attitudes of the people behind this. We have a long way to go.

ええと

I don't read much of their site, but some of the accusations with that sounds overblown to me.

firing up oven to bake ready at 700
title: Rumble Roses Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=9rrDIXhRt2Q

From what I've seen, the sites problems is little things that do end up throwing some warning flags, but mothing that has directly lost the site credibility, yet.

When GG wins, they'll become the ones who silence people who criticize anyone in their clique.

There were none. People have been trying to D&C Nichegamer since forever. Don't be a fucking retard.

Add a filter, he's trying to cause friction.

Like pottery.

I'll draw my last breath before that happens.

Even if the choice were between a clique of feminists and a clique of gamers, it would be no choice at all. But we can do better, thanks.

Then it's worth keeping a closer scrutiny, just like anyone or anything.

Danny Devito confirmed Anti-GG

archive.is/LeHcS

Pretty much. The site isn't "boycott" material, but it is worth keeping a watchful eye on.

And when that day happens I'll call it out for what it is, but until then I'll continue to call bullshit on the SJW's shit.

That's okay, keeping an eye on them is fine and all.

This bread will never reach 700 toasts.

Calling him Danny was a jest. I take it you at least are aware of the resemblance between him and the actor.

Nichegamer once copied articles directly from Gematsu and deleted any comments pointing it out.
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12500681_#12505057
archive.8ch.net/posts.html#!v/12500681_#12505089
Anons in the GG thread were very quick to dismiss and call the poster a shill.

I did not know either, I had to click on the non benis link, I glanced a "I write about mov(ies?) for the guardian, ny daily news..". Sounds like yet another virtue signalling, generic pop cult columnist glorified blogger #99766756.

Of course, so unless that's not the actual guy then that's pretty fucking pathetic.

>When Gamergate bros pretend to have intelligent conversations and discuss "females" it is abundantly clear that they have never known love.

I don't know, I think it's time for waifu posting.

kufufufu

Get a sense of humor dude.

More importantly
THERE IS A WORKING Holla Forums ARCHIVE AGAIN?

Not to mention when asked for other ethical issues, the shill summed it up as "listen and believe you asshats".

NO LYING

Is this him producing some fake news about the last Wolfenstein?

Article:
archive.is/oDHSs

Tweet:
archive.is/jRBGY

Heil.

These fucks want Wolfenstein with no Nazis?

Wait. So now games for the sole purpose of killing nazis are not ok?

new bread
new bread
new bread

new bread
new bread
new bread

Create a company that allows people like that to publish their games.

We need someone with balls that will let small devs publish their games without worrying about the perpetually offended brigade.

It was only inevitable, even worse that the media treats these people like they're the good guys, here's what's gonna happen though, its going to keep escalating, its going to get worse, eventually the common man will get sick of the rainbow haired's brigade shit en masse, they will be brutally murdered and THEN you will truly see the image of the alt-right in action, they will literally meme the nazis they dream off into reality

Because they where, Niche was forced to censor racist shit in their comments section due to advertisers, ever since then its been ammo for shills to blacklist them.

No it was shit that took a shit on the source material. Only thing that crap had in common with the I Robot series was names.

Well I hope that does not happen. But it's the paradox and peril of power. Without power you are vulnerable. Power does come with temptation and danger of corruption. But this is the game we are all in.

True that at the end of the day he's still an e-celeb, but after these 3 years he's the only e-celeb who kept his head straight in all of this in my opinion.

It's true that Brandon is a sperg.

This is a good example for why Rebuild should be left alone and I'm always against updating it. People only remove or add sites not because of any ethical standard of reporting, but which one people like/dislike

"nonon band grills hi def.png" is just an upscaled version of these 720p band grills. Save this instead to not take up extra disk space.

That will come in handy, dubdubs. Thanks.
embed not directly related.
I once had the official, uptempo remix of "pipo password", the one that played at the climax scene of the series. That I lost, and have not found again to date. Still kicking myself over that one.

I don't remember an official remix of Pipo Password being used in the series. Are you sure you didn't just hear a later part of the song?

chek'd
It's this one (ep12) at 6:27 mark approximately.
youtu.be/N-p5sbFJoho?t=388

heh
Open Sans Semibold, size 30
Outline is width 2, softness 233, using the Outline Object plugin

I'm confiscating that benis forgery, so the proper authorities can examine it further. Consider it confiscated.

so does Holla Forums, if you recall

Fuck yes user delivers, sankyo gosaimuch!