Sonic Forces

2017 gives but also just takes and takes…

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9Ufn6
archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_the_Hedgehog
info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think Chris-chan can afford the next sonic game.

Yes, with his… current state he'd be considered… exotic.

Chris-Chan is THICC

Regardless I keep hearing how the game plays similar to Generations only more loosely. As in it feels like Sonic can run around in a more 3D environment unlike Generations which had a more track feel. I really hope this is true.

Also anyone gonna get this on PC. I'm pretty sure modders will have a field day with the custom character creator.

The autism will be wonderful, though I wonder how long it will take for a moonman sonic to appear.

He's going to have a shitfit over not being able to 1:1 his design for Sonichu. Just you wait.

This

Not Ren burning the city?

We are listening to all you Sonic fans out there to give you the best experience possible. There will be a lot of customization options. And I mean a lot! The character editor is powerful yet a breeze to use, it's awesome! And there are things in it I haven't even thought about, even though I have been thinking about my own Sonic characters since the days of the Mega Drive. I could re-create them ALL without problem. Just a few minutes, and BAM! And they look as good as stuff made by the very best 3D model pros. Pretty cool, huh?

One question we got a lot was about whether you can make characters with yellow fur. The answer is YES. You can make a character yellow from toes to head (color selection is a bit more limited for the arms, which is due to an engine limitation). There are also headgear options ranging from cute to cool and you can also put yellow things on your yellow head, if you want.

This title is really shaping up to something special and everybody who got even a glimpse of the prototype is hyped for it. Peeps here are already talking about stuff they will be buying (and one guy I know who considered changing career to something else entirely has turned into a super gaming enthusiast while on this project) because we already know we have a huge hit on our hands, something people will still talk about decades from now like with GoldenEye. Speaking of gold, you can also make your fur golden (except the arms). When Sonic Forces is out, you gotta go fast and get this game and INTO the game and enter the Sonic Universe as your own original character!

Sincerely,
Kensuke Sekuhara @ Sega

Where did you find this?

I am going to make that shitty evil Sonic from the comics and none of you can stop me.

Which one of them?

He's either referring to Scourge or Super Sonic from the British comics.

This is the best part of the editor, tbh. All those fucking accessories.

i want off this ride.

Are you guys into fan games? Sonic World has fucking chao garden remade and levels on sa2 level of gameplay.

Ulillilia is alive and recently has got himself a job.

I recall sonic world, it's okay but I wish the ranking system wasn't point-based.

There is also Evil Sonic, as in, regular Sonic with sunglasses and leather jacket.
He appeared in couple of first archie issues.

Every time I see one of these fangames I wish that the developers actually put some thought into the camera instead of making it mouselook. Just seems super-sloppy to me.

I think you still mean Scourge. He turned green after absorbing energy from the Master Emerald.

Wonder if we'll get anyone autistic enough to mod nude options into the game.

When i was a young teen i made my first game on clickteam's "the games factory", i was using Ashura sprites for the player character and named the game "Ashura the hedgehog".
Only today i learned he was called "glitch sonic" all along.

Ashura was my favorite sonic OC for a long time. Too bad i never saved what i was making back then.

Evil Sonic and Scourge are the same guy?

I wish i had known about places like deviantart when i was a kid. Because i was hanging on some weird ass imageboard-like website full of furrfags to find sonic content.

hey!
archive.fo/9Ufn6
aren't you the guy who work at nintendo?

That's aside all those fucking "sonic gifs" websites. Thank god for sprite sheet creators. Gifs were terrible to put to use.

Yeah. archiesonic.wikia.com/wiki/Scourge_the_Hedgehog

What was his deal? Other than looking like this?

Wait a sec, that pic ain't even Evil Sonic, that's normal Sonic. That's from after Scourge switched places with him for awhile.

Being a gay nigger about a deal he signed saying the characters weren't his, but Sega lost the paperwork somehow? So he just walks off with half the cast of the comic because Archie didn't want to contest him in court, even though I think they could've won anyway.

Archie lost the papers.

i do like that spindash animation, the way it can tilt to the side

There are autists out there giving him money for Sonichu, he can afford it, also.

Yeah, I meant Scourge.

Archie had copies of the paperwork, but the court wouldn't accept it because there was no way to know if they were edited, so because of their incompetence, Penders won out and he's now using all those old characters in his awful fanfic shit.

He'll be in deep shit once his mother dies.

So much new art about this guy.

Does this game have any multiplayer?
Nothing would please me more than seeing the sonichu and christeen account names stolen away from chris

During E3 pre-pre show sonic twitter guy said there will be online component, but no co-op.

Have a high res infinite symbolica exploit.

His super form turns him into fucking Coldsteel.

This phraise is now cucked by duke.

Hey, Holla Forums!
Can we discuss character creator and how its going to be shit?

Guts the Hedgehog?

To say that infinite has some berserk vibes in his design is to say nothing.

Well holy fuck, those sonic comics really were good huh?

Ssh, you'll summon the Holla Forums-cucks if you keep bringing them up!

Britfag-user here; I'll try to explain this one without going TL;DR.

When the Fleetway group decided to make some former "2000 A.D." (aka. Judge Dredd) staff create a bi-weekly Sonic comic, those guys used the first two 16-bit games and parts of info.sonicretro.org/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Bible as the basis of the plot.
Part of the 'Sonic Bible' involves the Chaos Emeralds being used in an experiment to "absorb and safely destroy all evil energies on Mobius"; when the experiment failed, the explosion of emerald energy converted Dr Kintobor into Dr Robotnik.
After this, the videogames take place, with Sonic gaining his Super form. The emeralds are still full of 'evil energy', so the resulting Super Sonic wants to fuck up everyone and everything Dragonball Z-style, and establishes himself as a separate personality from the normal Sonic. (Someone even separates them into two different bodies at one point)
You can easily tell evil / British Super Sonic apart from the normal Super Sonic by his crazy eyes, sharp teeth and messy spikes.

Ah, I remember this, He was basically Evil Crash.

best ark

Chaos Emeralds were created from science in the Fleetway lore, right? I only recall the Emeralds as being created by the gods in game lore.

This kills me inside, fuck you Sonic Team. I want to be as crazy as possible with my OC. Why would you limit users input!?

Initially, they're just kinda there in Fleetway; the only one with any lore attached is the Grey Emerald, which functions like the Master Emerald (before that was even a thing in the game canon) and is held by Knuckles (which is Fleetway's explanation for Sonic 1 only having six emeralds).
The actual explanation they give way, way later is that they're a power source belonging to the alien Drakon Empire, which the ancient Echidnas stole thousands of years ago.

Scourge was a bitch. I'll miss jules though.

That guy looks like nothing but an edgy pokemon.

How come the people behind sonic are so in touch with the fans? There is the show making references to chris-chan, there is the twitter memer and now there is a game where you can make your OC donutsteel hedgeheg. What happened and why arent more companies in touch with their fanbase?

I see. SEGA never explained who the gods that created the emeralds were anyways.

I hear that he looks like a combo of Noivern and Darkrai.

Right!?

Did bring some gold to the comics though.

Amy looked cuter when she did have those hedgehog quills like in CD or am I the only one thinking that?

She was indeed cuter.

They had no choice but to learn about what their fans wanted, it was either that or continue to do badly.

Sonic is SEGA-Sammy's mascot character and their desperate to make him financially attractive again.

This- might actually be the greatest achievement in human history.

It'd be fun to dump some time.

Even the fan shit is hilariously bad.

Fuck you Nintendo. This was supposed to be the Year of the Hedgehog.

Fuck this noise 10 times over.

My favorite part about CD3 is how it went through about 5 artists in the first fifty pages.

A constant fluctuation in terms of quality. They're honestly only good when only the certain pages or panels are read out of context. Even in the worst ones there were at least a few pages or panels worth cropping and posting. That's why you only ever see the good panels posted again and again while avoiding the others. Even the reboot shit wasn't that good either since most of it restricted a lot of character freedom for the main game cast and the first story was just a loose adaptation of Unleashed that put too much emphasis on the SatAM fucks and after that it was some lame bullshit about some fish people and their filler drama that eventually led up to the Sonic Fighters adaptation. The Mega Man comic worked better because from start to finish it followed the games without any of that retcon bullshit and without having multiple writers inserting their own fanfiction into the story.

who knew?

Sonic Horses

Chris chan even got his own episode in Boom, this year, and we are only at half of current year, what other surprises could be coming for our idol chris chan

This.
And everyone here fell for it hook line and sinker.
I can't believe how easily Sega has manipulated you people.

Sally a hot

How's that internet you're paying for, faggot

I wonder If anybody save this image?