>Elder Scroll online about to drop its Morrowind expansion

>Elder Scroll online about to drop its Morrowind expansion

SURELY IT IS OF COINCIDENCE SILLY GOYIM, PAY NOT THE ATTENTION TO THE CHOSEN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!

They really are getting desperate aren't they?

REMINDER: The devs who made vanilla are all gone, the game is a dead game riding on nostalgia using a diablo 3 loot system but far worse. Leave your memories where they belong and dont fall for the most pathetic viral marketing tactic there is.

I got another email begging me to come back to the game, but they couldn't even be bothered offering free game time. They used to throw free game time around like it was nothing.

Your grandfather is ashamed of you son.

The CM dealers arent getting enough of a paycheck anymore to slip the first taste back for free anymore. Overwatch is making the wow team look less and less needed every day.
yaint spekkin nazzi boy!

Your grandfather is ashamed of you son.

The genre is dead. If you play American MMOs you should really gut yourself.

Gook grindfests really aren't much better.

fixed

improved

Blizzard has been doing this to it's competition ever since wow first came out, just like they buried Blunderborn with Overwatch.

The retarded thing is they don't even need to do this, they're popular enough to outsell competitors in every situation already

Nobody gives a flying fuck about wow anymore.
It's all bandwagoning "nerds" WAY too late to the ride, or chinese gold farmers.

Only reason a lot of people still play WoW is so they can farm gold, buy the WoW tokens, then spend them on Overwatch skins.

WoW is dead, there are like 20k max level alts, not even players, alts. Sucks because it was a place to meet women that have some interest in games.

I saw something about Morrowind today and at first thought it was a re-make they had suddenly come up with.

Kek. What did you do in WoW that made it a place to meet women? The raiding guilds I was in were made up of ~10% females.

MMOs need to die honestly. No exceptions. FFXIV need to stop being a thing.

WoW was never good. It's the reason every MMO is a shitty linear grindfest nowadays.

RP servers. Chicks dig RP

ANOTHER Shill thread. Summer really is making this place look like cuckchan.

This is just hilarious. There are people who still think diablo 3 isnt a dead game.

Its not the summerfags that are doing that dude.