WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

Did anybody else see this abomination at E3?

WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?! IS IT A TRANNY? SOME "HAHA FUCK MEN WE'LL MAKE AN UGLY FEMALE PROTAGONIST" STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMAN? IS IT BLACK? MIXED? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT?!!?

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??!?!?

this is why we need Japan to save us with thicc female protagonists like 2booty

It's Billie Lurk.

Its a QUANE using superior African technology, you jelly wite boi ????

I honestly thought it was a Japanese dude in a robot suit.

This, it's the sidekick chick from the first half of the Daud expansion who looked like some kind of asian in pictures but then when she took off her mask she was some kind of black. Dishonored has basically no good looking characters, they fuck up every face.

Even Emily is kind of ugly when it's not the artworks, and Emily is the assigned daughterfu. Complaining about ugly in dishonored is really just admitting you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

emily didn't look like garbage in the first one neither in the second
only then she actually looks decent. On the paintings she looks like a stronk female protagonist.

I killed that bitch.

Well then I guess you've been deemed non-canon.

please kill yourself, OP

well its not fap bait

Being ugly is celebrated in the west

What if you do a villain who is grotesque and lewd at the same time? Does that change the equation or would they still find it problematic.

There were plenty of them at E3

literally Major compared to ET

fmd the only modern series i cared about has been driven into the mud. D1 was a good base to build off, though a bit subdued.
Then D2 comes with fucking virtual signalling overdrive. Now I don't even want to know what's next in store.

Xe looks like pagan min from farcry

I know how you feel, user. When you put hope in today's vidya, you're basically postponing disappointment.

i dont think thats quite true

I'm afraid he's correct.

Le epic win, OP. +1

Let's meme it into reality and show all those normiie SJW's how to make proper fapbait. Kek wills it.

thats just whats being reported. but people cant and dont want to suppress their fondness for prettier things

That's a nigger tranny OP.

This is what games have been reduced to by women and loud-mouth faggots poisoning the industry for 10+ years

Somebody's triggered.

Why the west sucks at character design? (pic related)

more like russia

cyka blyat

Looks like quality Bethesda modeling to me.

Ah to young, and naive again.

I don't see any broken textures though so maybe they're improving?

Hey guise I just thought, since there's all these STRONK WIMMENZ in vidya now, maybe it's time we included their cycles into the games yeah?

I mean if you're playing a game as a woman for more than a month surely that problem, sorry 'blessing' should be dealt with as graphically as possible, maybe add the option to make a 'bloody pad protest' against whatever authority you're fighting.

Scarlett Johannson is one ugly ass jewess, even with all the plastic surgery and cgi. They should have put in a pretty asian or white woman who actually looks like the major. Jew movie/media producers keep pushing their ugly ass women on us as being beautiful, what a joke and an eyesore.

if the game had been anything like the bottom it would've been good. Its a shame the top version is what we got and was completely fucking terrible in the usual paradox style.

It is ugly as shit, but obligatory;

Shouldn't you be prepping the bull right about now?

Me too.

I'm fairly sure everyone did, since it was the most obvious thing to do (she's basically went batshit after Daud got out, killing her is part of Daud amending himself for having made her a monster).

False flag.

niggers in media is what caused the end of apartheid you know.
But like an anime poster would have anything of worth to post.

Don't be racist op

part of me wonders if these publishers or dev studios receive extra (((funding))) for making their games meet certain diversity quotas

Tell me that's a guy

Surely someone has replaced Figures with Niggers by now yes?

AYO HOL UP

so you be sayin'

we wuz

pix n sheit?

Being ugly is celebrated by a tiny circle-jerking aristocracy of faggots in the West, you mean.

Everyone is ugly.

they should have made her a big booty nigger that only wears body paint, at least then we'd have something look at since the character back is facing us 90% of the time

*by Jews

first. she's a pre existing character in the game, who is a partner with daud, also a pre-existing character in the game who was quite popular and likely will be playable again if they continue the two-playable-character trend. she's not pretty but she was long pre-existing in the lore since the first dishonored DLC. she lost her arm and eye in it IIRC. so don't go freaking out about something if you don't even look up the subject matter in the slightest

second, everyone in dishonored is ugly as fuck anyway due to whatever "Style' or ass engine they use

THIRD, i think you're false flagging this board so people can harvest 'angry nazi' posts or similar ilk

hitler was drawing the same thing thousand of other people could do just as well at the time, he was not a technically bad artist but he didn't bring anything new to the table that's why he was rejected. you can blame the jews for this maybe but if anything it was just an over-saturation of traditional art at the time that made the considered degenerate art at the time more appealing to the people running admissions, on top of that most of those people making the degenerate art had a foundation in traditional art anyway and you can't cherry pick shit like this just because you think hitler is cool

Meanwhile actual bad Jewish artists were accepted and graduated because they produced ugly garbage and that's what Jews love.

Look at all the examples of his competitors, they are bad. Those people produced trash. It is not good art, and only a Jew or a deluded shabbos goy would argue that it is.

Hitler or no Hitler I can't see anything appealing on that (((modern art))) compared to traditional one, is it just the shock value?

And she was awful and ugly in the DLC too. but you're right, pretty sure OP is just baiting/falseflagging trying to get some Holla Forums and /leftpol/ bullshit flying

that's fair, i should clarify that i'm not really defending modern art at all. with pen and paper mediums you could argue that they were so deliberately different that it got peoples attention. also just unusual uses of previous existing traditional tools, the art world is fickle

the modern sculptures in that image i think are really bad though i don't see the appeal even if i can understand why people would like the paintings and sketches shown in the images discussed

Have you seen how fucking boring the sample of his art is in that pic? Is this bait?

Have you seen how fucking ugly the art from his competitors is? Are you stupid? Do you think that ugliness is a good quality in art? Because it isn't, if art is ugly then it is bad. The whole point of art is beauty. The Jewish cult of ugliness makes a mockery of art.

that shit is disgusting, I hope someone hunts you down and lynches you.

you're over obsessed with traditional art, which i AM NOT putting down, but the results of that are just technical skill, Hitler had technical skill but he was just good at drawing things he saw instead of things he thought.

which was losing popularity at the time, unfortunate yes but you're a fool if you think art is solely about making pretty things, by that standard a bunch of japs tied to their animation panel chairs making moeshit are the greatest artists of our world because they're making "pretty" things

again i am not necessarily defending the other pieces used in that image but the pieces of hitlers art used in that image are two fucking character studies and 2 landscapes, which although nice anyone with technical skill could accomplish with the same exact result

artfags had to compete to accomplish things not just technical skill could achieve so that's part of the reason things became surreal and/or ugly depending on the artist

Anyone can make photorealistic drawings, and not saying that the others are good art, but they have shock value. You need to have a unique style or no one will care about your art. Also the point of art is not beauty, what about stuff like The Wall movie, you think that shit is pretty? No, but it is still art.

Damn, I'd take out my baton for that blm demonstration.

allow me to apologize for using reddit spacing there, i forget to expand the reply box a lot and think i need a space break when i actually don't

You're still operating under the delusion that ugliness can be art. It can't. This is not just a rule for "traditional art" it is a rule for all art.

Shock value is not an asset in art, sorry, Schlomo.

and you're still hung up on the idea that everything has to be a big pretty vista or colorful portrait to be considered art you absolute fucking mongoloid. on top of that making pretty things is easy, drawing a cute girl takes a quarter as many fucking pencil lines and brush strokes as making an ugly man takes. which is why an ugly piece can still be an example of the artists technical talents and efforts.

just because some jew got away with some scribbles doesn't mean any piece that's ugly by your standards is no longer art

no. that is bullshit Uncle Moishy

It's not an asset, but it makes people care. If you were a baker and made a delicious cake, no one would care if everyone else just made cakes. People would be all over the new pie that was invented even if it wasn't very good.

No, it's not. If you tried for a year or two you could make drawings on par or better than hitler's. But no one will care if you are just making a photo with a paintbrush, you need to be creative.

Yes and I saved it but my folder is fuckhueg and I can't be arsed to find it.

looks like a mexican

Anyone can be creative, anyone can create shocking art if they want to. Even if it does matter, what matters most is talent, then comes creativity

You can have all the talent in the world, but if you do nothing with it it is useless. You could create the most obscenely pretty painting of an apple, but if that's all you do it doesn't matter how good it is.

its not naive, sex sells. its just not a "celebrated" thing, if you will.

I really think you're overreacting. It's an older, grizzled lady with a magic crystal for an eye. We see much weirder shit than that in our video games on a daily basis.

Feels like you're trying to stir shit up because you look for things to get mad about.

I can already paint better then Hitler. I was blessed with talent. What I am saying is not everyone is as talented as I am you fucking dumb nigger and you will never be a talented as Mein Fuhrer let alone the renaissance Masters. Go fuck yourself you no-standards faggot.

renaissance Masters are way better then I am, I am not that egotistical or delusional, but I am moderately better then Hitler at art

nice argument.

YOU STUPID GOY. CANT YOU SEE WE WUZ EVERYWHERE? YES YOU GOY. BLACK FEMALES IN WWII

Then post some you fucking nigger