Insurgency: Darude (trailer)

Wow she's so badass. I want my daughter to be just like her.

hopefully all the money they saved from that shitty trailer went to polishing the game
INS 2 is great, probably due to the minimal focus on story. Smooth for a source engine game

Cool but where's the game?

Every millisecond of that was a complete waste of money.

It's a current year game alright. Not saging because OP had the decency to make a .webm.

What is?Commie Kurd peshmerga or generic stronk brown roach?

I know it doesn't really look like it but this one seems to be using UE4.

Insurgency is known for its multiplayer, why would they waste money on a campaign?

Why are muslims triggered by hair anyways?

K*rd but the difference is insignificant.

I wouldn't call insignificant, turks will have a joyride if they can finally kill a kurd in a game

I smell COD/Nu-Battlefield hybrid clone. Seems like the first two games were "too hard" for the current year generation.

They want the normalfag demographic, its dead.

When is the movie coming out?

Kizuna Ai is a cartoon and not a real youtuber.

Isn't that a good thing though?

actually she looks like shes one of the peshmerga. still looks like shit, those animations are terribad.

Well, well, let's not get too hasty. I mean it's only a video game, right? Video games are meant to convey fantasy.
I guess it's good that it's on Unreal 4, but the first game was pretty terrible, so who cares about this shit.

Oh boy, what? I didn't play enough to run into that. Almost forgot about this bullshit full price engine swap version.

This is going to tank so hard.

WHY DID YOU TRASH IT?

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO MAKE THE MC FEMALE GODDAMN
I JUST WANT A GAME WHERE I DICK AROUND WITH MY FELLOW MUDSLIME BROTHERS AND RAISE MY HAREM COUNT
THEN I PATROL THE CITY AND BEHEAD UNBELIEVERS
WHILE BLASTING NASHEEDS ALL DAY LONG

the bots randomly spawn with RPGs, and sometimes you can get as many as 3 of them or more fired at you consecutively. RPGs have huge range and the bots have pinpoint accuracy, so it's entirely possible to have your entire team killed with a single attack.

This insurgency is such shit I have no idea how anyone plays that, I have more fun playing an equally shit game HnG.

That's what you get for being a bunch of stacking faggots. Learn some damned spacing.

Insurgency was pretty much CounterStrike for faggots that didn't want to be seen playing CounterStrike. The community is beyond awful in it since they pretend like they are hot shit and it's a super cereal realistic shooter when it blatantly is not. If you want to see how shit it is, play the Insurgency Mod for Half-Life 2 and then compare it to the game. Which reminds me, /radcorp/ Insurgency Mod Night when?

The biggest problem I have with this diversity meme is that they don't even let us do the cool shit. I'm sure that fucking asscreed game won't let you throw a single spear or cursed vial of goat blood. I bet they won't even let you build a spaceship.

I didn't even mind having to play as a vagina, but this pisses me off

Has there been any nigger butthurt around the asscreed characters being 'too white'?

I expected it to be "4 marines operating in Mudstan" when it first got announced. Huge disappointment.

Wow this looks like garbage. The animations are janky as fuck, all the models look like they've been dipped in wax & the voice acting is laughable.

As long as they keep the abilty to BRRRRT with an M249 in the middle of the night with NVG, it will quell some of my concerns

Battlefield wasn't enough. Call of duty wasn't enough. Far Cry wasn't enough. No game was enough. They had to take Insurgency away from us too. Every year more and more franchises get slaughtered and then turned into a pile of shit.

(fuck you satan)

They can have it, Insurgency was always shit.

Need full nasheed remix from that first webm

They said in interviews they wanted to have a female protag who isn't a weird snarky badass stereotype but the dialogue in that 2006-tier teaser trailer did not indicate to me that they understand what that means

Can't be snarky if she doesn't say anything.

Find it yourself famalam
Original song name is salil sawarim don't ask

this is the same as badass gruff white dude in his 30's, though i miss when protags in general would just be silent since most attempts to give protags personality in FPSes failed / just don't give a damn about them.

Sound mods make it better

as always mods make it better
find a custom server that lets you have more than one RPG, then you'll have alot of fun
but waiting for map changes is a goddamn pain

this so fucking much, NWI's Insurgency has a fucked over balancing that playing it just for awhile will make you realize how cheap kills in the game is. NEVER EVERdo people still even play the mod?

Reminder that Insurgency uses BattlEye now so it's a rootkit now. Do Not Purchase.

They used to keep their faggotry out of insurgency and I respected them for it
They had one job.

Does this mean we all can stop pretending that Insurgency is good?

PVP was never good but the PVE is fucking amazing.
Wanna dance, faggot?