Seriously, who the fuck is going to save them? Also...

Seriously, who the fuck is going to save them? Also, why are so many American's in charge of the most important part of a Japanese company?

Who gives a fuck? They haven't made anything worthwhile in over a decade, just let them die with the rest of this shit industry.

Sony has been triggering image boards for a long time. I hope they'll always be around.

Fucking this. What is it about sony games that throws the average Holla Forums user into a rage when someone doesn't talk negatively about them?
In b4 sonigger, neofag, ect.

muh cinematic experience

whats the point of this thread?

I get the feeling the majority of people on Holla Forums started with Nintendo or Xbox and are too autistic to see that Sony is a valid option.

seriously is cuckchan down or something?

Why try to bury the thread. I thought this was a place to shit on sony. :^)

this, also the only fun game they ever developed was rape escape

(checked)
nice

For what purpose
Their only good product ever was the walkman.

I'm 25 now so I imagine the average age of people who post this stupid shit is 16-18

How?

They moved the headquarters of SCEI to California early last year. I don't think anything else needs to be said.

I don't know, why do anons get triggered by Sony?

You can make that argument about any of the current big three. Though I guess it's hard to see since bias is at an all time high right now. I wonder why.

Truly a mystery.

Sony is responsible for every bad practice in the industry today. I hope to god that they die.

Sure you want to cast that stone?

All Stars was great. A lot of the titles were for older systems and the graphics were legit upgraded to SNES quality. The one argument I have against it is that I have the original AS but everyone else seems to have an AS+SMW bundle cart

Yes I do. Fuck off. Sony pushed multimedia shitfests as consoles with PS2, they also created the casual audience with the same system, they pushed DLC like fucking kikes, they're always trying to bribe devs into obnoxious exclusivity deals, the list just goes on and on and fucking on.

Neither nintendo or Microsoft made ghostbusters.
They're all shit anyway so you can take your PSmove and shove it up your ass

The just about every console pushed that they can play regular CDs to years before the PS2.
Define "casual". Goldeneye, arguably, started the casualization of the FPS genre.
And, let's not bring up the fact both Sega and Nintendo had DLC and downloadable games for the Genesis and SNES, and that Nintendo attacked any company that dared to make a game for anything that wasn't Nintendo.
If you're going to bring up paid online, that was Sega too.

Quick correction

But are you not telling me that it lead to them and other competitors following that trend. Every 1st party has their amazing ports and their ports that are nothing but a money grab. Nintendo did test the waters with it using all stars, that didn't mean it wasn't' a terrible game or even a bad one I'm saying that it led to shekel grabs from them like pic related.

That would be Microshit.

No, but they also didn't make MarioxRabbids. Every company has their black marks. Although saying that here is pointless since everyone would rather shill for their favorite company of choice rather than talk about the damn games.

Isn't sony remaking sotc for the 2nd time now?

Funny way of spelling Israelite.

What's the difference?

Well, for one, the Jews wanted to be ruled. American's didn't.

I already said they're all trash
You're the one doing damage control for the kikes over at Sony

There we go, I was waiting for the part where if I didn't bash a company then I am all for them. I wonder what other group of people have that type of thinking. :^)

60 million sold and there's nothing Holla Forums can do about it. Must be utterly frustrating no?

I don't really care, I'm happy with my PS4 regardless.

False correlation. The "DLC" they had back then was nothing like today where over 1/4th of the finished product is sold as DLC instead.

Wrong again, you could pay for SegaNet OR you could use your own ISP to play DC games online, hell there were even free ISP accounts you could find on the internet that could be used for this.

For a company you don't care about you sure are invested in doing damage control for them

Sony is as much Japanese as Microsoft is American.

Globalization won do not go through start.

Keep that bias going!

I was just asking to keep the bias low around here. I guess that was too much to ask.

Bias doesn't mean what you think it does
Its pretty obvious you're not from around here. Either lurk more or fuck off.

Put it this way. Make a thread shitting on other companies around here and see how well that turns out. A deletion at the most, a rule 8 violation at the worst depending on which mod is on.

As I said, its pretty obvious you're not from around here. Go back to your containment site.

Where did I say that?

Well I defend Sony because whenever I see a hivemind I must immediately go against it. It's my pathological urge not to belong.

But that aside the only part of vidya I still care about is weebshit which is basically Sony nowadays.

Do we even have Xbone threads here?

I don't think Holla Forums even wants to laugh at it, let alone shitpost about it.

is the closest there is. It's surprisingly civil in there.

Minidisc was comfy.

Sony a shit, Microsoft a shit, Nintendo a shit. They're all a shit, albeit in different ways. Console wars a shit, this is a thinly veiled console war thread. Video games are dead, and this thread is bait. Fuck you, have a shitty day.

But then it came out on PC and PS4 as well.

As much hate as PS4 gets nowadays, at least some of the decent to good games get an actual discussion.

I think the only threads I've seen would be for Killer Instinct and Sunset Overdrive but they died out really quickly.

You whippersnappers need to learn your history before we repeat it again. Every company has their crimes against gaming and gamers, ignore them if you wish.

Sega and Nintendo.

Sega Solo

Nintendo Solo

Microsoft Solo
Fun Fact: Microsoft was the real reason Bullfrog and several other companies died.

Sony Solo

Regarding the FOR KIDS stigma.

I'm not even going to get into Capcom, Bethseda, etc because it's time for my nap.

You forgot

Microsoft Solo

They haven't helped producing anything good since 2006, Playstation often gets held back by sony because sony is an electronics company that doesn't know shit about videogames, they keep pushing for cinematic shit games as shown in and most of their actual exclusives have no playstation influence other than giving them money. They also plot to stop making good handhelds and move over to mobile, and they have a huge army of shills on cuckchan and NeoFAG.

You forgot about the huge marketing shitfest in the early 90's to brainwash dumb american kids with graphics wars and making them not give three fucks about how the games played, there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think SNES vs Genesis is any better than PS4 vs XBONE.

To be fair, the graphical war was vastly different back then.
Developers had to really work to get their games running under different constrants.
The Genesis could pull off a lot of power but in return , the audio in a lot of games suffered dramatically.
The SNES could pull off a lot of cool things but something -always- had to be sacrificed. Games with excellent audio had weird graphics or neat tricks done with the scrolling and rendering.

It really was an arms race back then if you compare it today.
Back in the day.
Today

The one thing I did love about consoles back in the day? They forced developers to work to a standard because they had no second chance.
Developers these days can do shit work, and say " we'll fix it in a patch" and get on with life. If a dev fucked up back in the day, you never heard from them again and if you did? Their next product was vastly superior.
The only exception to this is Bethseda, who , for some inhuman reason has managed to put out buggy at launch games for over 30 years. I mean for fucks sake, Home Alone on the NES is fucking buggy.