Shantae

My heart and dick is all aflutter. I hope this means a lot more Risky fanart.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1046451/fe3fbcb8e3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

game looks slower than you, op.
Reminds me of mighty number 9 if you made everything 50% speed

Gameplay has never been the strong part of the Shantae games, to be honest.

Never

Can the voice acting be turned off? I don't like my 2D girls to speak english.

l-lewd

What a qt

So you only play it for "muh dick"?

fuck you talking about nigga? pirates curse had great gameplay.

Damn, son.

Rotty mode when?

That's great but what about rottytops

Later.

tbh Half Genie Hero was easily the weakest in the series in terms of gameplay and writing

I walked away from the game pretty disappointed

They did it, those complete madmen!

Yeah, I haven't played it yet myself but that's what I've heard.

Why is Risky so lewd?

Not until you have tits at least as good as Risky's.

I would play this game if the piece of shit could detect my controller.

you would be if you could grow a futa cock and dominate my mouth

o-of course you are, you're a rare example of the protagonist being the best girl.

Stop spreading lies.

who's the artist?

Backercucks get it free right?

OwO what's this

Backers get all the DLC free.

No, I like your butt.

Whoops, meant to spoiler those. Please don't bully me Mark.

She looks better with her hair down

Muh duck!

I want to impregnate shantae.

Muh dick, pretty sprite art, great music, and humourous writing.

Goth Shantae a best.

Looking a little plae there, Shantae.

Pirate Queen's Quest is super interesting.

Too busy managing her underground sex slave market.

i want to absolutely sodomize risky boots

this is so much better

But people poop out of their assholes. Also speaking of shit half genie really was weak. Pirate's curse was a lot better. Hopefully they add meaningful content rather than just throwing in more characters

shes a pirate so shes probably had stuff shes not supposed to up there.
today she can smuggle baby gravy into her bathtub

Well, if it helps, Risky looks like she plays how Shantae in Pirate's Curse did.

Such as Rotty sexually assaulting half of the cast?

Now she looks more like a gyaru.

Stop avatar-fagging.

Not gyaru enough. Needs the gyaru attire and blonde hair.

In all seriousness can you explain why you want to impregnate her and not Risky. Go into detail.

Is that something Holla Forums likes?

Damn it, guys, now I need to see gyaru versions of the whole female cast.

Calling all drawfags. Get on it.

what are you saying? shantae is way better wife and mother material.

Everything about these games do wonders to my dick

Please. With Risky you'll go on wild pirate adventures full of plunder and then settle down with all your ill-gotten riches and raise your family in luxury. Or you can marry someone who doesn't even own a bath.

there's nothing special about shantae, she poops and farts just like we all do

You would go on adventures together but in time you will stay in place because she rocks your cock off every night and you are too tired to do anything.

ideally, but i dont really think risky is like that. i dont think it would be that pleasant for husbando or kidso.
plus, why wouldnt you want quarter genie kids?

I don't know who shills harder: Shitaefags or Shitran Kagayrafags

muh dik is the biggest shill here

Risky has a softer side. It's just hidden under a layer of "will gut you like a fish if you piss her off".

everyone has a softer side, why should i have to walk on eggshells? thats why id rather just sodomize her so at least half the time the only sailor talk i have to hear from her is GLrgRKrk~

You wouldn't have to walk on eggshells once the two of you were close enough.

To be fair, it's smug-fagging.

Surely you can find someone else who is smug.

What if someone was to make a game just about cute girls in bath tubs?

It could be like a mario kart clone, but with cute naked girls racing each other in motorised bathtubs.

The power-ups could be bath-related, like rubber duckies that they throw at each other.

If they take too much damage, their bathtub gets destroyed, forcing them to run off the racetrack to get a new one with nothing but soapsuds to cover them which can be removed with an unlockable cheat code.

What's wrong user? Can't handle all the smug?

Get on it, user. You're the indie dev we need.

That sounds like a good idea if done right user.

spoonfeed pls, cant find it on reverse search

Whats that?

exhentai.org/g/1046451/fe3fbcb8e3/

Is that an edit, or did someone really do a comic where they subvert the schoolyard death threat trope?

I just don't want any faggots besides me in my thread, that's all.

Great going, fuckface.

This is where a bunch of people yell at you for being retarded and then you state you were only pretending to be stupid, yes?

wat

I mean risky is pretty good and all but im fairly sure she would just throw the baby away and do some more piracy. Shantae on the other hand would definitely make a good mother, or atleast try to be.

Come on, Risky isn't that callous. She even showed some concern for that Tinkerbat Mimic had stuck in a giant jar.

Looks like user won't be recieving Mucho Loving

I don't remember that panel but given how that shit ends it's most likely an edit

im just not sure i believe it would ever get to that point. and thats something id have to believe to take it seriously in the first place for it to get to that point.

if youre going to consider how theyll act towards you after winning their trust and heart, shantae could transform into all sorts of cool monster girls which im totally in to as well as not act like a jerk.
who knows, maybe theres a dance where neither of us would have to grow old, i wouldnt mind spending countless lifetimes in a lighthouse with such a cute interesting girl.
though im sure risky could hunt down a fountain of youth or some cursed magical treasure.

It's been done. Well, attempted.

Have you played mr. mosquito user?

So when will we finally meet Shantae's mother?

What if Shantae was a nigger?

I want Risky to get her own game, already.

She's probably dead.

By your pic people would just assume she is tanned like current shantae and all fan-art will depict here this way. SJW will try to enter the fandom and ruin it.

Na, she's still alive. They reference her in Half Genie Hero as being alive and watching over Shantae

Then she's probably stuck in that one place all the genies are.

Probably never seeing as she's in the genie realm and all the answers from the other genies are "She's ok", The closest thing we got was to see was Shantae's father but he was a silhouette in the Village of Lost Souls which makes me question did he did something terrible to end in that place? As he hid his appearance from her while he helped her.

Shantae's mom confirmed for COSMIC THICCNESS ARBIAN DANCER HAREM BREEEDER WOMAN OF PILLOWY MOUNDS OF PHAT POSTERIOR.

We're talking so potentially THICC here that someone summoned her in her youth for three wishes and just kept asking for EXTRA THICC for each

Infact, there should be a game about using three wishes for funtimes with shantae's body.

I like this theory

Please fuck off with your nigger memes.

That ass is big but lacks shape. This chick needs to squat.

Did yall niggas even play it? They specifically tell you at the end bitch is with the other genies holding off COSMIC HORRORS from entering cute girl world.

Great, now I have to skim that twitter and stitch the pics together using paint. Not like I need to get some serious shit done, but the E X T R A T H I C C takes precedence.

I found more, look like she's just fat.

And those pics are clearly heavily photoshopped as well.

Doesn't stop my dick from piercing the heavens.

On the earlier topic of gyaru Shantae, I found out that I do have ganguro Shantae.

Looks more like gaijin-hooker, if you ask me.

MYSTERIES REVEALED

TOO THICC
TAKE IT BACK
UGH

WHAT

Disgusting. Here's some nice eye bleach.

Heh, if only….

those fucking poor photoshop skills make me more disgusted than the whale
0/10

2/10

WHAT

Obviously, her stitches are fake.

Well at least it isn't diapers

Or were-diapers

Oh, the memories.

she makes it look good

Not right now she don't

She makes anything look good.

FUCKING GIRL FETISHISTS DELET THIS

Is this the only kickstarter that actually delivered?

I backed this over Mighty Number 9.

Did Shuvlknight have a kickstarter?

TWO SCOOPS

Did it? Looking back it was probably the first successful kickstarter. Don't Yacht Club Games & Wayforward share people between the two companies?

Shovel Knight
FTL
Spark
A few others. Planetary Annihilation technically did, as well, but its quality is debatable.

Yacht Club is made of people who left Wayforward, and Kaufman does music for both devs. Some of the guys at Yacht Club worked on Double Dragon Neon, and one of them was Skullmageddon.

Yacht Club was formed by ex-wayforward guys.

You know, if all she does in her down time is sit in her bathtub, no wonder her skin has gone all bluish.

Oh, titty-scorpion is back, if that wasn't clear from the trailer.

i think colloidal silver does that to you. it probably fights scurvy or something.

It does actually and it's permanent when it happens it takes a pretty crazy amount though.

Do they have a release date yet? Also the fact they are charging money for this considering the main game was unfinished is very Jewish.

reported

Was it too Risque to have it be more prominent?

So what's the deal with Succubus Shantae? Why wasn't that ever in the game?

The kickstarter goal for it wasn't met, I think. Sad.

O-oh…

Grim Dawn not only delivered, but blew the fuck out of the entire genre as well

They call her Risky because she's full of STDs

Probably removed to avoid increasing the rating a bit but that's just my guess since i also wanted to see Naga Shantae.

Risk of Rain. Undertale, kinda.

That's because all the good shape went to the rest of her body.

It's not like they've waterproofing, so what the fuck is even goin on there?

Well bath pillows are a real thing, after all.

Those japs draw some nice Shantaes.

will there ever be a good shantae game or are they just gonna keep forcing this mediocre game play and these boring as fuck rwby tier waifus down our throats

Who's forcing it on you, faggot? Is someone making you buy games you don't like?

15609a

You've got rwby-tier taste

This thread is garbage and full of underaged faggots, like the Shitae games are!

How could you not want to breed her. Risky would be a shit mother.

Oh god yes

galko is good shit

You know it's true.

Nice headcanon, fag. Except the Pirate Master isn't part bat thus wouldn't create bat-like offspring.

ftfy

LMAO WOMANLET

I didn't even know that they announced a new Bloodborne DLC. Got any more info on it?

But user, she refers to them as her men, not her children.

We all know she was kept as a spanking slave, her buns would be roasted on a daily basis. Why she is in the bath now constantly, to cool off her blistered butt.

I dont get why do people want her as waifu, let alone working for her.

I was briefly inconsolable over that, the idea of succubus Shantae greatly expands dong.

Superficial "it'll all work out" attraction to a woman that would kick your ass on a day to day basis and give back nothing in return

Remember that the one guy who we know is seriously attracted to Risky is Bolo.

Pirate's Curse is the only one that's good.

I don't remember this scene, what episode?

Naw 1/2 genie hero is good as well just not as good pirate's curse. Yeah though the first 2 games played alright but they didn't have any real hook to them.

Reminder not to colloidal silver yourself, it's super dumb.

Why is she so much more attractive with her hair down? Most girls are, in fact.

Some people are into that.
Assuming Risky actually did care about someone else, they'd probably one of the safest people in that universe.

This is just a random idea that occurred to me but what if you had Shantae be a mother to your and Risky's children while she is away pirating?

That last one is just so fucking hot, holy shit.

I'd be pleased with that, Risky is not the motherly type lets be honest.

What if Risky and Shantae had a yuri baby together

Shantae would probably try to be a good mother on principle, but she herself admits that she's not a great role model. She's impulsive and short-tempered.

chances are i wouldnt be able to raise kids sufficiently on my own so i would appreciate the assistance but i would much rather not be in that situation in the first place.

that said, shantae would probably make an unparalleled big sister type.

Travel_Shop_Save

Well, he wants to impregnate all the girls, guess he will start with the hardest one.

So do all the people who follow the theme. wink wink, dumbass

well if he can do that he can do anything

that's like a CEO of a major corporation wearing diapers on the outside, what the fuck are you doing, nigger?

shawntey being pale is like 10 years stranger than what youre saying.

What's not to love?

But she's trying to be goth. Goth (as a oh so edgy and cool teen fad) is nothing but pale white skin and black/metallic accessories.

is cuteness not a good enough reason for you?

Sometimes brown girls try it anyway. It's kind of cute.

I have no problem with Risky and Shantae lezzing out but having children is serious. Children need a father in their lives and it's a tragedy when they don't. Actually choosing to deprive them of one is not something we should ever promote. It's something I feel strongly about so I hope you understand.

I hate being me

I want to FUCK Risky.

Ring Runner. It's fucking good.

Well children need male role models in their lives this is absolutely true. I think one of the reasons why growing up with no father now is so detrimental to children is because men have been driven out of every career where you educate, or care for children. There are hardly any more male teachers. That could be why when a child is raised by a single father not having a mother around is nowhere near as harmful to the child. There are still plenty of female caregivers a child interacts with in society.

There's also the fact that even when a child does have a male role model, it's not necessarily a good one. When I was growing up my dad was kind of a deadbeat who took no active role in raising his children and just deferred to my mother in all things. That's arguably worse than having no father, because it teaches you that that's what a man should be like.

(checked)

guys, you confusing 2D and 3D.

Kill yourself, you'll be better off that way.

That's why I don't particularly care about a child having 2 fathers or 2 mothers. Regardless of the parental structure a kid needs a good role model of both genders in their life. Multiple at that.
"It takes a village to raise a child," is a saying for a reason.

Anyone here played the 3DS version of The Pirate's Curse just for the 3D tits?

WHERE'S MY DELICIOUS FLAT, WAYFORWARD?

I need this game in my life.

This shit practically writes itself.

fug, first one is wrong

OVA

How can one be only half-genie?

Same way one can be half-Saiyan.

Her father found a lamp and rubbed it and the genie that popped out was an attractive woman do he said "all three of my wishes are to fuck you" but since he didn't have to see her ever again after that he didn't use protection and because genies are Arabic she couldn't get an abortion with being sentenced to death so she just had the child.

Even thought it's race mixing I find myself awwwwright with this lore.

Is it wrong if i want to impregnate Shantae?

Get in line.

Only if you wouldn't stay around and take care of her and your children.

I would marry her and hit that delicious brown botty every day.

Human Rottytops is so wonderful. I wish I could have saved her.

>>>/cuckquean/

Although if I could I would probably do it.

she makes my wiener twitch

Those girls were the best. Why is the art in Pirate's Curse so much better than any of the other games?

they had some island gook do the art for this one. Also when is mighty switch force coming back? miss big thighs robot.

It would be wrong if you didn't want to.

fuck off normalfag

Why don't suck a nice big one?

rate my GF

11/10 good taste! does she make you happy, user?

How much did you pay to buy her on runescape

Daily Reminder, Shantae is a dirty mudslime, and supports White Genocide.

I don't know what to say, in fact I can't even say anything at all

Yes.

Sometimes brown girls need to be bullied by white girls I think.

Never heard of that board but they seem to have some good ideas that are worth listening to.

user, no matter how you slice it, Risky is blue.

She looks like a respectable gal, check my gf

user. Are you implying Sonic is a white man?

faggot can't even sadpanda

No, but his arms are. That said, Risky doesn't seem to be white.

What exciting functions occur when you push her button nose?

I love /fit/ girls and this is fucking mint.

Their ideas are certainly interesting, and a little arousing, but most of them seem to think that their fetish is the baseline of female sexuality, and therefore the model by which a woman's place in society should be structured. I disagree on both counts, partly because I'm a retarded idealist who wants a perfect reciprocally loyal wife, but mainly because the concept of monogamy is pretty tried and true in terms of its reliability as a mechanism for social stability. Furthermore, female sexuality largely seems to be about attaching themselves to an otherwise dangerous man that they're personally safe around by virtue of the man's attachment to them. Wouldn't bringing other women into the equation undermine their own position of safety by making themselves of lower relative importance to said man? Vid related.

I would argue that girls become exponentially more attractive with even minor amounts of know-how and dedication at the gym, even more so than guys. I suspect that most of them don't know this. Or maybe, because they don't have to exert as much effort to get guys in the first place, they therefore don't explore higher-effort ways to maximize their success in doing so. A little shaving, a little makeup, and they're done. Hopefully only a little makeup. But almost all of the girls I see at the gym are head-and-shoulders superior to 99% of all cute girls who don't do shit for their health, but do take painstaking efforts to keep up with whatever the bleeding edge of tumblrcore fashion is.

Yes, absolutely yes. At its most extreme, you get shit like ancient China where an Emperor claimant's wife spun tales about his first wife to make him lose interest in her. After his first wife died, I believe from suicide, the jealous wife had her rival's face clawed up because the woman was more beautiful than her and she didn't want her to be beautiful in the afterlife. Except that if you go by what they say, it seems like they want to be the one undermined; I can't imagine they could like that long term.

That is assuming that any of them are actually women and not men and men pretending to be women.

Sky is really underrated

See, that's exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. The fantasy seems to be that they have a boyfriend/husband who loves them too much to ever leave them, and that man just happens to fuck other women. It assumes that everyone involved is going to play nice and by the rules, contrary to everything known about human nature, and that the more attractive one, the "vixen" as they call it, isn't really loved by the man, won't get personally involved, and will go her separate way when done, and that the man's loyalties will always lie with the cuckquean. When corporate hires a bunch of Indians that they can pay $3.50 an hour, and tells you to teach them everything you know, it's not so you can have help around the office. You're being replaced. It's going to happen eventually whether you realize it, the Indians realize it, or even corporate itself realizes it just yet.

Secondly, even assuming that the vixen doesn't deliberately throw a monkey wrench into the works, it doesn't take the practical considerations of having multiple women into the equation. Having even one woman is a major time-sink, and is mentally exhausting even when you love her singularly with everything you've got. Or maybe that's why it's exhausting. There's no reason to have multiple women when you can get both emotional and sexual gratification out of only one, nor is it a wise use of time to maintain relationships with other women just so you can love them less. Even if an understanding is met between the man and woman that he only loves her but he gets to fuck other women, there's nothing stopping him from realizing that the other women are not only more attractive, but are also a better match for him, because he's by definition constantly sampling greener pastures. He WILL eventually find something better and leave the original woman when he realizes that a new woman fills her role just as well, but with more perks and less of a hassle, and begins questioning whether the first woman was the right one for him in the first place, not because he's just looking for sex and is disloyal, but because it's actually a valid question at that point.

It's quite clear that they don't want to be discarded by their husbands, but they're doing everything in their power to set up their own downfall. In theory, their fantasy could happen, but in practice, it almost never will. It works on the assumption that a man's desire for sex is separate from his desire for a relationship, which it is, but they're also extremely tightly linked. Of course, none of this is getting into why Western civilization generally values quality of relationships over quantity, which is for good reason.

Sky is great. I'd sleep with her instead of you, if you know what I mean.

She only fucks birds.

If you don't live, I shall be forced to take drastic action.

Come on Mark, do you job

Have a bump.

Any news on when the Switch version's physical release is coming out?

You dont know nothing about pain

eh. Maybe I'll finally play it in like 2 years. I have never been sexually attracted to Shantae. She is sister material at best. baka/10 would not fuck.

It was refreshing that Pirate's Curse had a good end for once

How did the original game not have a good end?

You fucker.

how fucking trash is your PC? I had a 6 year old graphics card and it ran perfectly fine

Hand slipped. Fucking hell.

Let's try this again.

Okay so I think Risky would be apart of her child's life as a parental figure. Risky wouldn't be that heartless to abandon her cute adorable pirate princess/prince. Besides, Risky would train her child to be her most competent partner and successor because Risky knows she's badass. So her child will be too.

Yeah, Risky's a villain, but she's not a monster. There's a reason the game makes a point that it's a really bad thing if her old captain returns, compared to just her being around. She's already shown some amount of care for her tinkerbats, so I don't see why she wouldn't care for her child, especially with motherly instincts and hormones raging inside her. Anons need to remember we're talking about a cutesy, colorful video game full of cute girls, where Risky is the recurring villain that has teamed up with the protag when necessary. Risky is more Bowser than she is whatever utterly evil, completely irredeemable villain you can think of.

haha nice thread guys good game discussion

Shantae has boobs

I like boobs and Shantae has boobs, therefor, I like Shantae

shill detected

but user 2 out of Shantae games are actually fun

Who are you quoting?

throw a dart

I'd say there's more guys pretending to be girls on that board than on half/u/.

Are you lost?

yes and no

Aside from just being a weird fetish it seems like a way to package self-esteem and trust issues into a neat little box. They can deal with that in a safe, controlled way, rather than the alternative of losing the guy. How practical or workable that is in real life is a different question.

You can talk about what men would hypothetically do in general but what about you anons as individuals? Would you move on to a different girl if you found someone "better"? Taking it back to the thread topic, what if Shantae wanted you to be with Risky? Would you cast Shantae aside even if Risky was trying to manipulate you into doing so?

I think not. I know that many anons have pure hearts and would appreciate a cuckquean gf.

bump

Women aren't men though they naturally share their men. They would rather all share a very successful man than settle for a mediocre one all for themselves. This is really bad for society though because it leaves the majority of men with no woman and not outlook. Usually ends with an extremely violent society that stagnates, see islamic countries and "inner-city" neighborhoods.

No, that's not what I said. If she had that fetish and couldn't contain it then I'm saying it's simply not true every man is going to move on to another women. I'm using Shantae as an example to prove my point.

True. But that's also because those men don't care about building or creating anything. They are parasitical.

all niggers are niggers!
ALL LIBERTARIANS
(who are not secretly fascist)
ARE RETARDED

suck on those generalizations newfag

Please no, this is a shantae thread, qt girls, vidya and lewds only!

If you can dial back your autism just a little you might see that's the opposite of what I was saying. You've completely misunderstood the post.

kill yourself lolbert

hi cutie, is your mommy and daddy home? I'm a child sexual predator and i need to know

When are we getting those extra costumes, anyway?

That Risky does things to my heart that I didn't know were possible.

Alright, you've forced me. The feint of heart should refrain from opening this, for I have found horrors beyond the imagination. I present, the thickest Shantae

Reexamine your life, then kill yourself.

OH GOD THIICCCERRRRREE

It's an archaic way to refer to DLC unlocks.

ah shawntey it looks like ya botched your elephant dance.
hey, her body from the tits up are still cute and thats all you "really" need right?

I'm just missing out on all the female characters breasts being on a higher layer than their bodies right? It's just a simple "pop out" effect or is there more detail to it?

Oh YEAH? Check my gf.

The whole gimick of the 3DS thing is just a shitty pop up image, but the boobies look really nice

He is already taken, faggot.

The problem is getting to those parts of her.

NO IT WASN'T

SHANTAE IS A DISGUSTING WHORE AND HER GAMES AREN'T VERY GOOD

DELETE THE SHANTAE MEME

I always preferred Risky the edgehog to purple Risky. Wish they hadn't changed her colour scheme.

I need to finish the first shantae game

her face is cock level for that dude

Krabby Patties will fuck a girl up.

Should i get risky's revenge and pirates curse for gog, 3ds?

i need images of risky in the bath stat

i think she was always meant to be blue purple, but the sprite coloration was weird sometimes, shantae had blue sclera and this odd blue blush on her face.

Well, he is a big guy

Though it had "Color" in the name the GBC didn't have the most robust colour palette.

Bump limit the shill thread

Well if it makes you feel any better her classic skin is a costume in her upcoming DLC.