4 AM

Losing control?

Are you looking forward to anything from E3 so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

henlo

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Metroid Prime 4…that's it.

New metroids and thats about it. Maybe whatever is on the switch this year but i dont know if im gonna get one soon or not. Im waiting for bubsy and EO5 but those come out around my birthday, so i dont need to save for those.

Morning everyone

Was off work today. Played a lot of DaS, watched kiketube videos with my fam. Slept a whole bunch. Was nice.

Smashed my phone at work and luckily my dad is being nice and getting me an upgrade and putting me on his plan. Need a new one with a big screen for nippon trip anyway so win win.

Yeah I'm lookin' forward to somethin at E3, the next one a year from now. E3's over Stu.

Not really. I just woke up a few minutes ago, as soon as the sun starts rising I'm going to go for a long run.

Only EO5.

How'd you smash your phone?

Day off today. Got the new SteelBook releases at Best Buy, watched Ninty's showcase and some of the Treehouse livestream stuff. Spoilers: Ninty and Devolver win E3. Then played frisbee with some m8s and got dinner afterwards. Good day.

Mario Odyssey, Metroid Prime 4, The Evil Within 2, The Fractured But Whole, Shadow of the Colossus remastered, and Spider-Man. Mostly Mario Odyssey tho I live 2 hours away from NOA. I'm tempted to break in and get an early copy.

Nope.

Nope. I'm pretty content with my backlog anyway. Though, I will say I'm a bit surprised Bamco's suddenly letting CC2 return to .hack with a PS4 "Remaster" for .hack//G.U., and apparently they're doing some gameplay tweaking as well. No clue if it'll come west though.

I don't pay attention to things much user
Also I meant things announced anyway

I dunno if I'm ever getting a switch. Only considering getting a wii u if its less than 100$ used.
Maybe I'll look for a cheap one in nippon.

Knocked it off a counter at work onto concrete.

If I was going to run on the streets I would, but I'm going to go into the woods. Would rather avoid falling into a ravine.

Get an Otter Box for it. It's like 50 bucks, but fuckin' thing is nearly indestructible. Ran over my phone with my bike. Still works.

I am playing SMT4 Apocalypse, and got Nier Automata, Persona 5, and SRW V waiting for me.

My dad died last month, and I feel that even though everyone says I was a great son to him, he would be ashamed of me for being a loser/pervert.

I'd be proud of you if you were my son.

Hows your day going user?

They do tours or anything at NoA?

Bet it doesn't.

Comfy. Though hate running in woods because spiders going across the trail. At least the ones around my house cause small paths.

Told him to get me a case this time since my cheap old one never had one.

I do like the concept of the switch, since im a portable fan. I think i'll get one when odyseey comes out.
Do you not have a case for your phone. I dropped mine on concrete and it only came out with a crack on the protective screen and a scratch on my case

Im using a cheap 10 case. It works.

Sup
Just playing vidya at work today

I've had to sleep through almost everything so far but stayed up for the Nintendo one. New Kirby looks nice. I also heard something about a vanillaware game at e3

he's probably a loser/pervert too

Your dad was a man. He would understand user. Sorry for your loss.

I don't see how he would be disappointed in that.

We're all loser/perverts.

Good excuse to embed this.

Yah, it wouldn't surprise me either, given how it sold here before. I mean, look at Sega: Yakuza 1 and 2 had an PS3 "HD" collection in Japan, but I suppose the PS2 entries didn't sell well enough here for them to feel it warranted bringing over (even though it would have resolved a LOT of availability issues).

maybe you are but I'm not

dbz fightan look like it myt b coo but i wanna kno da roster first deez nigga triflin

u

lil mom thicc yo got sum dsls 2 tho dawg dayuuum

u neva know a nigga deep dark secret mayne maybe he proud of u.

But you're here right now.

It was a cheap ass pay as you go phone so there was no point putting a case on a 50$ phone. Its more annoying that it broke than anything else. And I've dropped it a hundred times before this and it usually would just shoot the battery case off.

What vidya?

Not sure. I've taken a picture of myself in front of the sign out front, but that's it. I should stand out there with a bullhorn and demand that Reggie fight me to the death.

Been using Otter Boxes for my phones and iPod for years now. Haven't had a screen crack on me yet.

I want a pet otter.

no I'm not

I see now

Otters are some of the greatest amphibious mammals of all times.

i had a otter box but it make da shit too bulky tbh monica, see a nigga jus take care of his phone n his keeds we ain't want no harambe blood on our hands so play it tight w/ yo phones monica

Its ok, he was battling cancer for years. I feel sad he suffered, not that he died.

I'm the age he got married to my mom, and I feel like I screwed up my career and love life completely.

I dreamt last night I was in his old condominium he used to live in and he wanted to give me a hug. I woke up right after.

Not really. The 3D in the Superstar Saga remake tones down the expressions way too much, and I already played AM2R so the official remake does not interest me. I don't own any recent consoles other than the 3ds.

I wish Japan would have just stuck with hiragana and katakana, but no, emperor whoever just had to love chinese enough to adopt kanji. Though, I have seen some say that the nature of kanji and having three alphabets 9of a sort) helps keep the jew at bay.

XCOM 2 Expansion tbh

Also do you lads think English translation, teacher or whatever jobs in a non-English speaking country have good future? English is the only thing I'm good at because of internet and vidya, and it'll probably be my choice in the university. Looks easy tbh

After xenoverse its hard for me to want to play one without custom characters.
My favorite character is future trunks anyway so I know he'll be in

I'd call and ask. Could be fun.

New one will be nice hopefully so definitely getting a case this time.
And yeah that phone was like the single bill I have payed for myself for years. Now its just health insurance.

At least it didn't come out of nowhere and you had some time with him before he went user.
And the worlds changed a lot since when your dad married your mom. Don't worry about it so much, you'll get there eventually.

You're not even 20, you have no idea what you're good at professionally.

I'm exactly 20 atm, after high school I didn't choose an university for a while because of some reasons

ayyyy tho monica i'm jus finna let u kno dat a nigga luh sum mo fuckin gondola up in dis bitch

du u gotta respect how good dat shit look tho graphically to at least warrant u sum optimism. i jus hope dat roster in nice tho n not jewed up from da jump but iz prolly hopin 4 too much tbh

Same here user. I don't plan on buying a ps4 or switch either so.
Hows your day been user?

Shits fucked. I'd mostly learn to just speak it if it were me honestly

You can teach in other countries with just a degree user. Theres no reason to limit yourself to an english degree.
And no its a shit career choice. Computer translators get better every year.

Hopefully i never know that feel, but i will eventually. Rest in peace user's dad.

Im gonna do welding. I fit into tiny places and those welders get paid a ton. I just need to actually get the degree without getting kicked out because of some leftist bullshit. I dunno if i should chamelion or act like noone is talking to me besides the teachers.

Adorable creatures, be the sea or river types.

This is for you.

Super Robot Wars V
Gotta decide if I wanna help out londo bell or not or something

Just checked. They don't do public tours. Valve do tho.

I still ain't seen the trailer for it yet.
Needs some ginyu up in that bitch or I ain't buying.

why even live

The fuck is londo bell

I had some cheap potato chips and chocolate pretzels. Also I have to be awake in a few hours but I don't want to go to sleep.

u mean lonzo ball

nigga i said it b4 n i'm a say it again monica u triflin af monica.

u got me worried tho monica

I still have all my snacks from e3 that i never ate cause nothing was entertaining enough. This e3 was so boring. Nothing super bad, nothing super good. the only good cringe was the guy who said xbone on stage during the xbox conference and the forced cursing during beth's.

You know what you have to do user

Nothing better than cheap snacks.
Why you gotta be up for?

shiiiiiiiiet montana all this talk of dragon nutz got me wanting to play raging blast again

I had to wake up at 8:30 this morning to catch nintendo's conference. Why do they do that shit so early in the morning? It was worth it though for metroid.

Military organization in gundam with some cool grunt suits
Also is Holla Forums shitting the bed again or is it just my internet

My mom wants to take me to my last employer because she doesn't know where my check slips went. She wants to do this at 9 because I don't fucking know.

Probably because nippon timezones?

Must be 8ch. Wonder why my (You) supply dried up

Why you need those for?

fo a daily reminder u sho suck ass at postan dat ish monica i fo one have faith in mah libertine arachnid nycka

Probably something related to getting NEETbux. I forgot the specifics and do not care enough to ask.

oof

Every summer if i stay up too late my eyes start watering and its fucking annoying.

I was wondering why it slowed down so much.

Ooooo you are that guy. Well if your moms helping you try to get autisimbux then you better just wake up early and be nice to her. And ask for some maccas on the way home

Thats weird user. Whenever I stay up too late my eyes get really bloodshot, it sucks.

Prime 4, new Kirby, new Yoshi, DB FighterZ, and MonHon World. Too bad the Switch is being sold at scalper prices everywhere.

Had my work hours cut in half, but I started as a part-timer so it's not too big a deal; the extra money was nice, but now I gotta be frugal again. Watched some of the new Laughing Salesman, and Mogoru's a fucking prick.

I think im gonna head off today. Night anons.

Wasn't planning on complaining. I am not an ausfag.

Why cut user? And cut in half from part time? What do you work 1 shift a week?

Night fam

Me either

shoulda invested early fammo
i didn't

trips?

Im sure by the time most of those are out they'll be more plentiful and/or have some kind of improved model released
I'm personally hoping for one with improved battery life before I consider buying a switch

Maybe just slow thread tobight.

Wed/thurs are usually the slowest nights so makes sense.

LOL

Dragon Ball Fighter Z. About fucking time a company that makes good fighting games picks up DBZ and does something with it. Will probably be way better than MVC4.