PSA

Beware some faggot advertised 8ch on cuckchan

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/380342390

Do you really want to replace weebs with reddit?
do you know what you're asking for?

Nigger how fucking stupid can you be?

Time to find new Sanctuary.

imageboards haven't been aimed at anime in a long time lad and moot being weeb when he made halfcuck has never made you fags special.

You realize every other imageboard, forum and all the garbage that is the internet either calls 8ch "redditchan" or "kikechan" right? Mark?

Where have you been?
We're being raided by cuckchan since June the 9th.
-Actual niggers are actually outing themselves as niggers.
-Faggots are calling imageboards "chans"
-Wojak and Facebook posting
Are you blind?

At least it's given me a reason to actually be productive in my life.

That's hypocritical as fuck, because this site is the least trigger happy with its censorship. Maybe peoe don't know what they're talking about.

Technically calling this site "redditchan" kinda fits since anybody can make a board, like leddit's subreddits.
And I'm not saying there isn't any retards here, but don't come telling me the cancer in cuckchan or reddit isn't worse than the cancer here.

Can't get worse than Mark

It's as if people are here to get away from the retards over there. The bigger a site is, the more stupid people it attracts.

red wood

I have no idea what reddit looks like besides screen caps how does a subreddit work?

Half the servers this web is based on are named after anime girls. There is a chance that your post is hosted in the "Nano" server.

It's boring, full of shitty people. The best thing about it are the resources. Do NOT talk politics on reddit, and even beyond politics, people are such corporate cucks. The cognitive dissonance there is stagerring, it's a bizzaro Holla Forums.

Well that explains all the shit threads

Oh joy, more people that will shitpost threads that undertale has been mentioned in to death because of trying too hard to fit in.

Half the servers this web is based on are named after anime girls
That's fucking awesome bro

No shit, this place is an even bigger dump than usual lately.

At least we've still got a few years or so before we get as bad as cuckchan, though that isn't saying much. I popped my head in when this place went down last and they're literally Facebook-tier at this point.

Anybody can create their own little hugbox where negative discussion of the "box"'s topic is frowned upon and is ultimately hidden thanks to the godawful upboat/downboat system that hides comments with enough downvotes.
That's all you need to know about it, really.

taking care of the shit threads as we speak

smug anime girls are the heart and soul of imageboards, if you deny this then you don't belong on any imageboard.

how much worse could it get? Holla Forums is pretty shit as it is

Okay you know how you can make any board you want here?
Imagine every board has obnoxious fucking faggots that spam a thread they don't like to death with Sages and that is just how the website is used.
And also imagine there being much much more people there.

More like censoring any discussion of the new wave of anti white propaganda

I thought anons were the heart and soul of imageboards.

This was done a lot back in the day when GamerGate was happening as well.
They know of us, they just don't like us. They call us "8gag", I believe.

Upvotes go to the top. Downvotes get your post ranked ever-lower and even hidden. Moderators remove or shadowban undesirable content. Essentially, you have to be an attention-whore and play to the subreddit's crowd to get those precious upvotes in order to make your posts visible. It's a pretty cancerous system imo. It's supposed to encourage "constructive" posting but for the most part it rewards hiveminding, social conformity, peer pressure, and circlejerking and punishes unpopular opinions. It's essentially engineered towards hugboxing.

Very unpleasant website for a lot of imageboard users who tend to have more of an outspoken and staunchly individualist nature.

my apologies.

Smug anime girls and Anonymity are the heart and soul of image boards

Oh, and there's a "Karma" system that changes the weight of votes greater or lower so some people can actually use the "voting" system to enforce idealogical conformity.

I said anons, not anonymity.

Mark, you wanna have hot raunchy fat jew sex with me?

fuck it, you know what I mean. Japanese culture and by extension weeb shit is engraved in here. Of course the anons are the lifeblood, but you get what I'm trying to say.

Anons are the worst fucking part of imageboards. You niggers should all fuck off and just let me post here by myself, then this board would be great. Everyone on it would have excellent taste in everything and every thread would be fantastic forever.

As long as it falls within the narrow confines of acceptable imageboard approved traits.

What the fuck would you know? You didn't start using imageboards until a year before we started showing up here. Your imageboard cherry was popped by a Holla Forums that only slightly less cancerous than the board you run here.
Newfags like you need to fucking lurk for five years before posting, jesus christ.

look at

While I agree Mark and pals can be annoyingly overbearing mods, some Holla Forumstards really do need to fuck off and get their shit deleted. If it's not Holla Forums-related, you shouldn't be posting on Holla Forums about it. Holla Forums derails are some of the most obnoxious and gayest shit I've seen on Holla Forums.

If you want to talk shit about DIVERSITY being shoved down your throat in a videogame (like Andromeda), knock yourself out. If you just want to bitch and moan about the leftists' agenda for the destruction of the white race, go back to Holla Forums already you colossal faggot because Holla Forums is not the place for this bullshit.

420chan calls us Stormfrontchan.

Pretty accurate.

I also agree with you, and we're doing what we can. Shit slips sometimes.

I can't argue with that. Holla Forums has been a fucking disaster zone ever since the election dragged in every edgy 10-year-old LARPer from facebook.

Nah, Holla Forums isn't entirely Holla Forums. So stormfrontchan isn't accurate.

I mean it's accurate for the current Holla Forums, but Holla Forums is completely different.

Shut the fuck up Mark. If I want your useless newfag opinion then I will tell you what it is.

who the fuck calls us "Redditchan"?

I eagerly await the day you fuck up real good and when you offer up your usual "you live and you learn" and "you know what I mean" type of responses that people are so fed up with it that they finally walk out on you en masse.

Good joke kike

Considering Holla Forums used to hold the top position in the list until E3/#GamerGate woke up again, I can see why even if it is unrepresentative of the site as a whole.

Honestly I don't even think they're actual Holla Forumsacks(be it First Exodus OG Holla Forums like the type you'd find in the #GG thread from time to time or nu-Holla Forums LARPing faggot). Too much focus on "muh degeneracy" and "muh weeb shit", which is weird since not even nu-Holla Forums is hostile to animu for the most part.

Personally, it seems to mostly people losing an argument in a thread, here.

The only places where they aren't running rampant is the boards with mods who actually keep them in line instead of sitting by while they derail thread after thread

Does this mean we get to call them Pedochan? Since they were the ones with an actual pedophile board with cp and all.

Or 8ch.pl/endchan faggots trying to shill their crap.

Honestly, 8/pol/ has some of really great and in depth anime discussions every once in awhile. Certainly better than any incarnation of /a/. Same thing with video game discussions on /k/.

/a/ is the only decent board in this shit hole.

We're talking about how the outsiders see it you fucking mouthbreather

Is it opposite day already!?

no billy