Combinable copy abilities

Where the fuck is my Kirby thread

I want to cum inside Kirby's tight little black hole of an anus.

Do you think 03 will appear and finally make his debut? Imagine all the blood in HD. What if 02 looks like a fetus as a final boss? Or a corrupted angel?
I'm glad they're finally showing the power the switch is capable og.

Will best girl make a return?

Seems all they do is recycle Triple Deluxe backgrounds and assets. Wake me when they actually start giving a shit.

We can add "mind control" to the list of Kirby's never ending abilities. Fuck.

Nago appeared as part of that cleaning ability, so maybe. I just want my fish

You forgot
It might only be power-specific, but that was definitely Nago when they showed off Broom. Looks like they're heavily pulling from the Dark Matter trilogy this time. Looking forward to even more lore.

Here lads
Looks promising, this could be the kirby ive been waiting 15 years for

What do you see here that's not exactly like Triple Deluxe and Robobot?

That's Kine. This is Nago:

Kirby 64 like abilities I reckon

His picture was related to

I've waited way too fucking long for it to become a thing again.

soon

Ability combination, on a not shit platform, grafx
Also no hard meme gimmick like the robot

Kirby games are literally only made for children, they are too easy for me to be enjoyable.

Agreed on the first part, but I tried my first Kirby game two weeks ago and am really enjoying the craftsmanship and attention to detail.

Having a good time while I'm blazing through'em.

From my memory they fucked it up in Crystal Shards, abilities had like one move per ability, compared to Superstar where you could perform multiple actions with your given power, I'm liking that they are successfully working the old with the old, I'm going to enjoy the fuck out of playing this with my brother.

I'd care, but I've played games marketed at a mature audience that are easier than Kirby.

I wonder if there'll be more
DEEPEST LORE

Can someone post the Kirby chart?

This chart is shit.

Straight into the trash…

They didn't really fuck it up, per se, it's just that it comes across as bland to go back to one move per ability after Super Star hit the scene. 64 was pretty much Dream Land 4.

Looks shitty, like most Kirby games do honestly

Good so I did remember right, I'm glad it looks like the combos will be done right this time then.

I'm happy, but from what has been shown it feels like they're just adding elements to the weapons instead of creating NEW weapons like in 64.

I don't even get the point of abilities. If anything they complicate things, and are multiple times weaker than a good solid star to the face.

They started to force them with environmental puzzles, which isn't really optimal but something.

Make a better chart.
This is not a retort but a genuine request. I only played one Kirby game when I was young so I don't know which one it is but I recall really enjoying it. I also hear Kirby is generally good and would love to have a good guide to get me started.

It's called a backlog.

abilities are usually more Damage per Second.

I don't really believe in charts in the first place. You don't really need a guide. All you really need to know is that Super Star Ultra is the best all-rounder, Dreamland came before copy abilities existed, and Dreamland 2 > 3 > Crystal Shards are a chronological series. You can generally pick up and play any Kirby game that catches your interest.

Would it be wrong of me to hope?

I hope that this will have online Co-Op.
It'd be a fucking sweet game to get drunk and fuck about on like Superstar.

>03 isn't even the only 0 left
>inb4 a whole army of 0's is revealed at the end and Kirby has to fight them all in the sequel

Wasn't there an updated version of this chart? I seem to remember there being one.

Check the chart again, in the lower left corner

NiDL is also the inferior version because of how much is stripped out of it in regards to TECHNOLOGY, ie Butter Building's rotating tower. It's also way easier.

Yeah, someone has to have it.

Nevermind found it.

Also another flowchart, on the house.

It's friendship bud, friendship.

Why haven't they gone back to Kirby 64's power combination? Those were fun.

What?

You ever play kirby retard? In what way could they put libtard pandering? There aren't even humans in the games.

If you ignore it, maybe it will go attempt to pander for outrage somewhere else.

And here I thought Return to Dreamland-era killed Helpers by reminding Ninty they could always just use MK or Dedede. Nice to see that they're back.

Hope they keep kept Wheelie Rider.

Finally, now I have THREE games for the nintendo switch.

Why do I feel like only the boss battles are fun in Kirby games? The stage enemies are not challenging and it feels like they're just there to help solve small puzzles for collectables.

Halfway through current year+2 and Kirby is still safely immune to any of the shit wrong with videogames today and even back then when great series started showed signs of decline.

I cherish Kirby's humble existence in videogames and in his spot in our universe in general.

Amiibo exclusive abilities was the only shitty thing we've ever seen.

I think you're just a false flagging retard trying to make people paranoid and make mistakes.

Kirby is too pure to be a dick giver.

I know it's a stale meme that Kirby games are never bad but Kirby games are never fucking bad

Wow, I'm so hyped.

Remember when this series tried new and different things? Me neither.

This game was the fucking bomb, specially on multiplayer. Mario party levels of friendship destruction

Kirby and Ribbon would be super cute together, even as a pure couple.

Does anyone have the image with Kirby wearing a sweater saying "Big Dick Back in town"

KIRBY NO

YOU'RE TECHNICALLY A SHOTA

just google the shirt text with "kirby"
Jesus

Agreed, and if you want more dreamcourse levels with a challenge, there's a total rom hack that was built for the Game Grumps, with a guide on how to patch it.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING FULL 3D KIRBY IM STILL FUCKING WAITING HAL LAB

Maybe not soon but some day, Robobot had that minigame to test out the concept and it worked very very well.

It still blows my mind Kirby did Starfox better than that shitty gimmicky Zero bomb.

I would the say reason why Kirby has such high quality spin offs/non-platformers is because HAL still makes every game (excluding Epic Yarn made by Good Feel) instead sending a spin off to be made by another developer.

Amazing Mirror sequel when?

So essentially HAL is the best of Nintendo's core developers. Part of me wants to know what will happen if HAL is ever asked to make a darker, more gritty game. It'll never happen, but given their track record…

And Ribbon is a loli. What's the problem?

Hush, you'll trigger the FUCK out of the Fag Faux fanboys.

That's Yosuga no Sora flashback levels of forbidden.

Pointing out Miyamoto is completely out of touch with making good games with enough hours to justify $60? I never saw what was so bad about Assault. It was enjoyable in both forms of gameplay and the dialogue and music were top notch.

What, HAL making an M-rated game? :^)

They're still using the same engine from that one wii game. I don't expect them to do anything cool for at least another generation.

Die and go away and stop tainting kirby

HAL seems amazing.

Hal is great. Too bad you can't say the same about the rest of the companies that work for Ninty

What does Assault have to do with anything?

I want HAL to make a sequel to Kirby Air Ride for the Switch. Imagine doing arena mode online with a minimum of 16 players.

The point that I'm not shitting shitting on Starfox in general, just Zero.

Hydra's a bitch to learn how to use, though.

Just grab and spam remote bombs in between suddenly spinning with a Dark Star into waves of millennial faggots and get some fries ready.

Trying to hire her for lulz

Stay tuned

What?

Did you accidentally post in the wrong thread?

My bad guys.

What did you post?

We were raiding a discord on another board and I was posting my efforts

kirby x american kirby, then

I did that user and this was the only image that popped up with it

Reminder that Kirby is one of the most powerful beings in his universe and that game overs in Kirby games are merely Kirby not giving a shit about the task at hand anymore.

So when Kirby gets a game over in Mass Attack, he just ascends to an angel?

And this
IS TO GO
EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOT FUCKING LIGHT ENOUGH

With the minimum possible weight in City trial, which is like -10 if I remember right you actually just blast all the way up to 8000.

best star coming through

is paint loli a squid

No she is a dream

Apparently NoA even lied about that. While Smash and UFO were exclusive to Amiibo only in the Arenas, UFO itself (the only one they advertised as Amiibo exclusive) it available for 100%ing the game. Granted you'd probably not be interested in using it since you can't use it in Arenas and the only reason you'd play the game again is if you really like comfy levels or want to fight the hype as shit final boss.

That's both horrible and great. Sucks it isn't unlocked for Arena, though. That alone is one of the biggest strengths of Kirby games: being able to fight all the neat bosses as much as you want and experiment with all the awesome powers both to your heart's content. It's part of why KSSU is such a godly package full of hours of playtime all on that one little DS cart.

then stop waking me up

Reminder that Holla Forums actually HATES Kirby

>>>Holla Forums1754238
>>>Holla Forums1754308
>>>Holla Forums1755517

going by that logic, Holla Forums doesnt like any video games

As much as I like shitting on Holla Forums, this. Hell we have some of those very "kirby is trash" shitposters in this very thread.

WHAT IS THE BEST POWER UP AND WHY IS IT PARASOL?

Well shit, now I have to get a Switch.

Variety, all are useful and have interesting animations, there's a wrestling ability, a fucking sword, fireball, UFO for moving all around, etc. But mainly variety, MetaKnightmare in NiD shows you can technically be fine with just sword plus wing movements and speedrun

You answered your own question. Dunno why you're calling it unoptimal, it's perfectly fine? Light a cannon fuse, jump in cannon. Hammer a stake. Use a unique ability that can attack through a wall. Great Cave Offensive shows how fucking fun it can be.

It's pretty obvious that the Bethesda hype threads are shills, and even the mario thread seems to have been made by a marketer, but Kirby is undoubtedly one of the few good things to come out of Nintendo's conference. Kirby is almost always good even if repetitive, and aside from Epic Yarn I don't think he's had a bad main series game yet.

My body is more ready for comfort than it has ever been.

I want Kirby levels that aren't straight lines left-to-right. I want stuff like the pirate ship like Kirby's Adventure or Meta Knight's Halberd or the Great Cave Offensive from Super Star.

Boring level design killed Return to Dream Land for me.

Thanks a million kind user

awww shiiieet

It's not out YET user. For all we know there is some pirate friendly cfw on the horizon before any of these games come out! So far though, the switch looks like it will eventually have some games. This goes with my theory that you need to avoid every other nintendo generation. It's almost uncanny.

Dunno why that's a bad thing, Charles.

dropped
coop focus makes the game feel soulless, especially 4 player.
Amazing Mirror and Return to dreamland are a mess because of it.

To be fair, Kirby was always intended to be an easy mode platformer.

Get on my level pleb

I was always a fan of Smash from Amazing Mirror. Thought it was really fun.

Why does he wear the mask?

Why is Mass Attack so shitty?

PATRICIAN!

Cause he's a pussy

Fuck yes.

Do you guys think we'll get any more info on the rwce of powerful ancients that keeps getting mentions in boss and enemy descriptions?

Other question, which kirby final boss has the best theme? How nightmare fuel will they nake a switch final boss?

Easy question.

Read final boss after posting, but this one is pretty great too

to hide

Why the fuck did Nova have to come back as an enemy? Does literally no one ever mention how he's about as evil as Shenron or any other wishing granting entity in the hands of a villain?

He never deserved to die.

NOVA didn't return, that's a new NOVA made by the same people who made the original one.

Haltman's story makes me sad

even if he did, theres probably behavioral consequences to destroying someones heart

I blame Star Dream

He was the owner and brains of a massive revolutionary corporation that actually advanced the world at the sentimentally painful price of nature. How is that Jewish?

If anything, the poor guy just went insane trying to bring back his daughteru, especially after obviously being unhinged from whenever his wife died.

Sad how it was apparently an advanced AI that had to be destroyed since it mistakenly assumed biological life was impure and had to be completely exterminated.

Kind of like how Hadron interestingly gained its own free will and thought at the end of Custom Robo Arena by absorbing the main villain's entire mind only to decide it wants to fuck shit up and rule with an iron fist thanks to its expertly engineered power and superiority.

Definitely be interesting to see how wAIfus develop for owners in the future.

I don't know, but I regret getting it. There's just not enough to the gameplay to make up for the loss of copy abilities and less tedious platforming.

Bullshit fanfic speculations aside, and the truest simplest reason:
Meta Knight wants to be badass and stoic, but his face is really cute like kirby's. Meta Knight is sakurai's design, and that's what he thought. Simple as that.

theres the yellow kirby in dream course

Must be why he fled when it actually broke.

Might be an autist judging from the way he talks.

Holy shit. That's fucking hilarious

I don't want any kind of shitty forced lore expansion just for the sake of it or anything, I just love that another powerful character like Galacta existed and can do what he does.

How fun would it be to find more characters similar to Kirby and Meta Knight with different weapons?

Not to sound like Gayme Theory bullshit, but you could honestly make a strong argument for quite a few more "chunni" or mysterious and reclusive characters in all kinds of fiction having some form of difficulty with just basic healthy interaction and talking like a normal person. I might have even accidentally done it a shit load with characters I've thought up in the past to one day try to put in games.

Shadow the Hedgehog is straight up fucking autistic and it painfully shows from over the years.

Incidentally, I think Sakurai was going for something similar when making Dark Pit in Uprising - a edgy anime wannabe who's really just as dorky as Pit, but acts serious because he's 'dark'. I'm still gonna give him shit for not giving him Pit's other weapons for his specials in Smash 4

At least the Electroshock Arm is a really cool difference, but that's completely all.

It's fucking inexcusable Sakurai didn't give his own character his signature weapon at least if he really decided on him being more than an alt.

I feel bad for Dark Pit. He was actually a likable enough "cool" character who didn't need to rely on anyone and was strong and unpredictable enough to be in the back of Pit's and the player's mind every time he came up with the independent and cocky attitude to fit it until he ends up just as dependent on gods as Pit and completely ruins what was neat about him. But anyone who didn't at least watch someone play Uprising will understandably think he's just some shitty post SA2 Shadow/Sasuke wannabe, especially when he played a painfully small rival role that didn't give him the chance to make a name for himself like Vergil or at least Riku in the first Kingdom Hearts.

Taranza should kill himself after his royal bee waifu died.

Since this thread is up, I want to talk about a strange experience I had about two weeks ago.

I work at a gigantic jailhouse in a metro area. As of now, I work in the zone of the jail that deal with segregated inmates, the medical wing, and the juvenile unit. On this particular night, I was in charge of the juvies.

After 10:30pm lockdown, after a rather uneventful day, I conduct my regular security check which involves nothing more than looking into cells and make sure nobody's trying to kill themselves or otherwise not doing what they're forbidden to do. It's not unusual for these kids, ages 14-17, to lay on the floor to talk to one another through the cracks underneath their doors.

I walk in there and I overhear this conversation:

"You know that one dude named Kirby?"

"Naw, cuz. Who dat?"

"You know, dat guy who's pink and swallows everything and rides stars n' shit! You ain't never heard of 'em?"

These are juveniles in here for robbery with a dangerous weapon, carjacking, and accessory to murder, and here they are talking about Kirby. I had no idea that Kirby had such mass appeal that even little wannabe gangbangers who grew up in broken homes would know about him.

"Naw dude, that shit sounds gay!"

When I heard this, I pounded on his door and shouted "don't talk shit about Kirby, Oliver! Now go to sleep."

The other inmate started to laugh and "Aww, D.O. (Detention Officer), you my nigga!"

I just walked away, shocked and surprised at how even juvenile criminals with no lives ahead of them can actually appreciate Kirby. It goes to show what sort of appeal the character has.

mmmm yeah if you could just keep your cancer to your designated thread that'd be great m'kay?

Kirby is one of those series you'd have to be heartless to hate.

Reddit is down the hall to the left

I want to fucking believe this.

I just started playing robobutt. Pretty comfy

Believe it, because it happened.

Why would I lie about this?

Because you have hairy nipples and everyone with hairy nipples is a liar.

I have to ask, why do anons love robot waifus so much?

Because they think the first law of robotics apply to emotional trauma.

Took me a few seconds to get it. Now I'm cracking up.

From everything I was expecting from your story, this was not one of them. Sort of awesome, seen the circumstances.

You can fuck right off.

I don't know if I'd like a full game like The Great Cave Offensive.

It was neat and felt like an actual adventure, but there was no real incentive to collect the harder treasures, like maybe using some of them.

>It's not piracy, it's making a copy of their abilities!

No, he wakes up.

Well, Galactaknight has good music and is the final boss of Meta Knightmare Ultra

Queen Sectonia's theme is baller as fuck but that isn't even her final form

But otherwise, this takes the cake.

This is all you get

but if her vagina is there how would you enter coitus without getting stung?

By gitting gud

Why is this allowed?

I can't fucking take Hip To Be Square remotely serious ever again.

You took it seriously to begin with?

of course fighting is fun, but i never really felt kirby was about dragon ball z power level contests.
if you make a game about all the most powerful fighters ever, everything else kind of loses its fangs from that point out.

what a shit tube shump

Agreed. Triple Deluxe was just better, the hypernove felt powerful while the robobot just made me want the animal partners back. Also, there is no excuse to beat the final boss of the true arena and his death animation one hit kills you simply because you didn't look up a walkthrough beforehand.

I still find the idea that Galacta Knight is Kirby in the future after he tries to be like Meaknight and take his hero business super seriously