Welp.

What is this shit? I'm kind of fucking bummed they used the dream team style

Its okay when nintendo does it.

Sonygger salt inbound!

I wouldn't mind if they just….didn't….get….lazyyyyy
Why do I even fucking bother

Add Nintendo fan salt to the mix :(

keep fucking crying

Hey, I wouldn't mind a remake of Legend of Dragoon. But Sony isn't ever going to do that.

That art doesn't look too bad provided they don't put some disgusting Vaseline filter over it like Dream Team, but the original pixel art was so much nicer.

Like clockwork. They must be paying you guys. Keep it up you're doing a great job, who do I email to get you promoted?

Said no one ever.

No thanks, Nintendo. I bought it over a decade ago and it works just fine.

It was infinitely better. I'm JUST so fucked that they didn't just revamp and blughhhhhhh

Yeah, the people who DO say that are a bunch of nobodies.

I have a feeling this was part of a premeditated effort to extend the 3DS life span just in case the Switch didn't do so hot. Expect to see a HD port of this and the new 2D Metroid in a year or two.

Wh-why is minion capitalized?

More like it was more animated. The newer version has more dynamic color at least to make up for it.

Don't you like Minions, user? Minions don't make you want to buy the game?

instead of a new adventure for super star saga lets remake it and add on nobody gives a fuck story.
this is why they are even behind xboxone

Come on at least do something that isn't intellectually dishonest, you know full well that both Sony and microsoft are churning out remakes year after year, just like nintendo is doing.

This word is to the Nintendo Fanboy what the anti-semite card is to the jew.

I can just pirate it, but I don't speak for the millions that are actually gonna shell out money. If everyone pirated the mediocre products and supported things with effort, or things that are at least new. Then everything would be fine.

Good. All HD remakes deserve a pirating. Especially if you've already purchased it before.
And I do?
Yup.

Glad we're on the same page.

I'm just glad the original humor and Mario and Luigi working as a team will be back somehow.

Etrian Odyssey V will be coming out around the time this releases, would rather play that tbh.

Jesus fuck how low energy are these summerfags?

I will never stopped being amazed sonyggers see this as an argument, because it's implicitly admitting that the others do it.

People fail to realize that any 3DS game announced is a good announcement with CFW installed. You do have CFW, don't you user?

Only thing that mattered this E3.

I'm can't tell if that blonde has big boobs

it looks like the artist forgot it was EO and just stopped drawing them halfway through.

Well at least they are trying to add something with that whole minions thing, rather then just a HD remake.
Not sure I would bother with it just for that though.
Now that I think about it a hard mode would be nice. I want the challenge back from when I was 10 years old

Amazingly all chicks in EOV have some degree of boobs, there's only one character that goes for the usual pedo angle.

Yes, but I still wouldn't play them

They look bigger in the English cover art

someone really likes shoulders.

That style is cancer but at least the game should remain good.

Probably why she's wearing a skintight bodysuit, so the artist could add some details. I guess she's the landschneckt?

She's fencer.