my.mixtape.moe/jleman.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/ogulgj.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/hzundy.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/jceanj.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/dzoesl.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/xfumuj.mp3
gog.com/wishlist/games/fallout_new_vegas
gog.com/game/fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition
jesawyer.tumblr.com/post/133867000061/3-disclaimers-i-love-new-vegas-love-the-legion
nhentai.net/g/116525/
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50146/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Looks fucking amazing, can you side with legion though?

IT ISN'T IN VR THOUGH

hooly shit XXXXXXXXDDDDDDDDDDDD

It's like a second, more subtle fuck you

No, but supposedly you can uncuck the NCR.

Fallout unofficial expansions thread?

Looks better than anything shown at E3

I don't get it? never heard this song before.

So are Bethesda going the way of Valve? So used to having smoke blown up their asses that now they are afraid to make games for fear of not achieving the same metacritic score?

is the mass effect andromeda trailer music

I'm amazed it actually fits unlike the shit that was ME:A's trailer.

ETA on whoever made this getting v8 or blacklisted from everything ever.

Lets have just appreciation thread for all good quest mods. Outputting better content than Bethesda since Oblivion.
Especially now that with creation club all of good quest mods will try to get approved by Bethesda as paid DLC.

More like they're running out of fan made stuff to steal from but yes, pretty much the same.

Bethesda will just steal the mod idea like they did with Far Harbor and fuck it up in the process.

Will it be free?

It's normalfag music. But it's catchy.

what fucking world do you live in?

Why have I heard this song before, but also only as some kind of trailer/side music?

Mod looks good, might get me to play NV again at some point. NV is unarguably the best game, winning for me over 1&2 due my preference of gameplay.

It sure is. But for me it doesn't have replayability unfortunately.

fuck, my hype is gone.

It's not a nigger? Wow.

Can you kill NCR?

We're getting a lot of (possibly) good Fallout content. There's Brazil and Frontier for NV, there's an update to 1.5 on the horizon and the translation of Fallout of Nevada is chugging along. Plus, there's Awaken for Fallout Tactics (and Redux to make the base game playable).

I was pretty mad there was no chance to join the Legion but still, the mod seems interesting from a technical aspect. You can fly Vertibirds and drive a tank.

Also, B42 is another NV mod I'm excited about, thought God knows when it will come out.

BUT THE MODDING COMMUNITY IS DEAD

I managed to play through it entirely once with the wild card ending. overthrow house and got pretty far a second time as an NCR vet. (The vet set with the trenchcoat and mask looked cool without being horribly edgy, and I had Boone with me.)

First run that I won with I very specifically wore suits only, and Benny's when I got it because it wasn't dingy. I also very specifically only used That Gun. (Somehow found it really early.)
This is my town, yeah see..

Good times, but I always hated that stone quarry area with all the deathclaws, a real pain in the ass.

Neat.

Interesting.. Does it fix the instability of the game/random crashing?

How is that Brazil mod? It looks like some cinematic, linear crap.

One thing I really thought had potential in FO4 was the power armor. If Bethesda had any shred of talent they could have made that a whole mech customization minigame where you customize your power armor to suit your playstyle, but nope, they had to fuck it up like they do everything else they touch.

Yeah, this confused me as well. I had the same thing with Nat King Cole but in reverse.

The stupid thing is that an unfortunate amount of games do this shit like (((Creation Club))) all the time except all the content is in-house rather than 3rd party, yet normalfags don't mind that at all.

Amazing mods thread?
I recently played SWAT 4 again, and holy fucking shit I missed out on so much. SWAT: Elite Force unfucks the game and it's countless issues, adds new missions, fixes bugs, adds new guns and combines the features, missions and new weapons from Stechkov Syndicate with the original game, adds commands to your squad you can issue via your microphone, improves AI (will no longer 180 you and shoot you in the head with their AK when you tell them to get down), will get scared and injured if you shoot them (and if you get them low enough they'll comply to getting down). It's just an improvement over the original game in every way. Probably the best tactical FPS I have played.

For normalfag music it's breddy good 8/10 tbh. Guy has a great voice.

I never understood the F:NV instability meme. Game runs near perfect for me with NVAC and 4gb patch.

They took it from a fan made trailer.

Bethesda is shit and has been shit ever since literal kikes pushed Weaver out of the company in 2002.

Jesus, it looks like they took loads of shit out of Van Buren and finally gave it form.

Then you're either as lucky as a lottery winner or you're convincing yourself that the issues weren't there. The game was crash prone just like all the other Bethesda games on the same engine, not to mention very buggy. Hell, at one point I was forced to use the console to progress the main quest.

Framedrops everywhere and some random crashes.
Especially in Dead Money

I finished pirated NV without any problems. Then I played steam version and it crashed every 5 minutes. Later patch somehow helped.

There were a few crashes, but most of the time they were minor or I could look over them (like Out of memory! crashing when I forgot 4gb patch), otherwise I had at most 10 crashes in my 40 hour save.

I played the shit out of F:NV but I never touched any of the DLCs except for Mormons & fuddy five ayy cee pee, so I can't comment on that. My PC is pretty decent and I only got framedrops when I installed EVE since it's energy weapon particle effects are absurd.

But how lucky is that, really?

Ended up fixing that using FONVEdit, which allowed me to find the shitty dirty edits that Obsidian had left in their code and purge them. Dropped the number of crashes I get to zero.

They shouldn't have been there im the first place.
I hope Bethesda crashes and burns.

Why re-do it when you can just rip someone else work and profit from that?

New Vegas was Obsidian. Bethesda were just the publisher. And i'm not saying I forgive it. It's a fucking joke how easy it was for me to fix their simple error in coding.

Bethesda actually did the Q&A for F:NV.

Pretty lucky, I'd say.

You're welcome.

I'm pretty sure that cleaning the DLCs of ITM records just fucks their shit up, so I wouldn't recommend that.

Whats this mod about?
I didnt find it on Nexus.

It aint done yet.

Same, I don't remember whose crack I played back then (Razor911 or something?) but it worked perfectly for three playthroughs. Didn't try DLC.

wew

Download link?

Like what?

i'm sure the try hard industry cancer is strictly limited to the trailer lads.

The original Fallout 3 by Black Isle. It got shitcanned mid development but a beta build is on the cyberspace.

I know its Obsidian
But Bethesda could have easily fixed it, the nigger kikes don't however.

he was asking what features they had taken, not what Van Buren was

Woah.

It's a catchy song though.

i know they have been working on this mod for awhile when is the eta on it? or how far into development is it?

You wouldn't let niggers live in your home. Don't let them live in your brain.
>but he's wh…
The structure is that of nigger music, and he's a degenerate piece of shit.

Project Brazil when?

I'M ONLY HOOMAN

Into the trash it goes

I'm waiting on that one too.

Don't feel bad, Tyrone. Maybe they'll make a song about monkeys instead.

Kill it with fire

I really wonder why people don't know in 2017 that you can get your New Vegas running perfectly smooth with that handful of mods. I'd expect it from normalfags.

What's so good about Fallout anyway?

more like "Bethesda was supposed to do the QA for FNV but pulled out 3 months before release so they could fuck with Obsidian in order to buy them out like they did with Arkane"

In their defense, the entire game is a testament of how much pressure they had to rush and finish the game

Freedom of choice in an interesting setting that isn't black and white. Mind you, Bethesda has no idea about any of that, so now Fallout is about paid DLC and the Brotherhood of Blades.

*testimony. You know what I mean

if you follow him he usually gets killed by radscorpions
oh yeah real lucky

dropped. if that's what they're using to promote their shitty mod then the mod itself has to be just as bad

Your hipster is showing.

So out of place.

Jesus I forgot how amazing crowbcat is at editing.

Epic.

What is your idea of good music then?

It was an odd choice and I don't mind but there could have been more in-tune with the setting choices.

This FO4 mod trailer uses a dumb remix of a classic song. I guess that's somewhere in between modern and old.

I bet these faggots want something like Neutral Milk Hotel or Owl City.

Metal. You know, real music instead of nigger shit

nobody cares what you think about the damn music

The trailer sucks, they reused stuff from older trailer, used shit music and overall pacing was shit

/mu/ was a mistake. They should have been all gassed.

Epic²

Better than the nigger wubs you jack off to

Hey Varg, you like this shit?

Pretty sure it's about jews pretending to be white, and maybe even an Atlantis reference.

Epic³

Enlighten me user, what does someone with superior taste such as yourself listen to?

Heres your (you)

I don't give a shit about any of these other assholes. I haven't even posted in the thread or listened to the op trailer music. you asked for good music, so here's some:

I like listening to music that sounds like music, not like blackboard screeching and roided autistic yelling

Thanks.

C'mon now user, don't be a pussy. What do you listen to?

Stop being a smug hipster faggot.

Stop being a millennial faggot and post the shit you listen to

I enjoy all kinds of rock until the cutoff point when it turns into grindy autistic garbage, preferring classic rock and psychadelic.
I'm no /mu/ autist.

Nah, it's music, even though it's trash music.
I just like calling it not music because it makes insecure metalfags shit their jet-black panties.

I get the impression you haven't heard much metal. What bands in particular have given you that impression?

Why the hell did this turn into a music thread?

point and laugh

I bet that fag likes ACDC.

Holla Forums the country song

stay the fuck away from vidya dev, the whole lot of you

one last link from me
I love music. I'm in all the private trackers for them. I often simply download new albums from tags alone, without listening to them. sometimes it's a waste, but most of the time you'll get rewarded with hidden gems like lvl up

I get angry when people say "music sucks today" because it means they don't actually listen to music. they think the frontpage of youtube is music today, or the pop garbage their teenage daughters is what defines this age of music. we are, in fact, living in a golden age of musical talent. every genre and almost every style is constantly getting new artists into the fold, and new genres are popping up seemingly every month. it's a great time for music lovers

Hell yeah. There's tons and tons of good music out there today, it just takes a little effort to find it.

Meshuggah and Burzum to give a few examples.
I had some metalshitters give me what they listen to and I gave it a fair chance.
Even though metalfags insinuate that the lyrics are deep and meaningful and the chords and shit are oh-so-complex and layered, it just sounds like a retarded clusterfuck with the lyrics wanking over how cool it is to be edgy.
Metalfags can't accept that someone might not share their niche and shit taste and get autistic, it's a real comedic goldmine.
And the blacker the metal the more faggots there are.

Did you have daddy issues when you were young?

You ever listened to Animals as Leaders?

Same here. Been playing since 2012 and the game has crashed on me only a handful of times, anons on here always kvetched as if it crashed 5 times a session with them.

No I didn't.
Now that you mentioned it I looked up some of their music on jewtube.
There's no lyrics and the instrumentals aren't too bad.
Still not my cup of tea though.

got some hot wobz for you, friend

TOPAZ - Turn Around
my.mixtape.moe/kbejft.ogg

Christian Marsac - Chiller
my.mixtape.moe/jleman.mp3

Maroon 5 - Pleasure Fucker
my.mixtape.moe/ogulgj.mp3

Rob Hubbard - Nemesis The Warlock (Maf464 remix)
my.mixtape.moe/hzundy.mp3

Lifeformed - It's Not Supposed To Be Snowing
my.mixtape.moe/jceanj.mp3

Masafumi Takada - 人類史上最大最悪の絶望的事件
my.mixtape.moe/dzoesl.mp3

Witches - 떳다!!그녀!!
my.mixtape.moe/xfumuj.mp3

It's only going to get worse from here on out.
Enjoy the ride.

This would have been better trailer music, more thematically correct both lyric and instrumentation wise.

Personally for Fallout I'm partial to Ink Spots.

Heavy Metal is just aggressive angsty rock & roll without any talent, and rock & roll IS nigger music.

Really? He never made it that far in any of my playthroughs. Always ended up with a bullet in the back of the head as he ran.

Mod piracy isn't an issue. It's a solution to an issue.

Ink Spots are pretty much staple to the Fallout franchise.
Though their slow pace seems to be unfitting to the theme and pacing of the trailer.
How can I say this without sounding like a retarded redditor, but the trailer had a kind of "epic" atmosphere since it wanted to show off it's "greatness" and scale, and Ink Spots aren't really fitting considering their tone and pacing doesn't match with what the trailer was trying to achieve.

Christ, they fucking ruined it.

Suck a dick. Black Metal is metal for whites.

Feels bad profligate

Do you mean Vulpes? You don't meet Lanius until the very end.

People tried but mostly failed.

It really shouldn't be that hard. Just pick a few towns near the border and give us an area where you're super safe so long as you listen to the legion (and are dead otherwise). Bonus points if they let NCRfags dress as NCR and infiltrate to free slaves or something gay that would make them happy. Also trade (of everything approved by the legion) should be bustling. If I weren't such a lazy faggot I'd make it myself.

/mu/tant here, the music was fine. These fags complaining about the music are from some other place.

Wasn`t Brazil and PROJECT NEVADA the same thing?

Gimmicks for idiots

I think they did it as a jab at that games crap trailer.

Nah, Brazil is a large quest mod set in a Californian city.

Project Nevada is a ui/gameplay mod

He's in an abandoned town with food and weapons in every home. He could stock up and get the fuck outta there to goodsprings and settle down. Or fucking change clothes and go back to the NCR and not deal with that legion shit. Shit, second place winner got his legs crippled with tire irons. And the mayor was burned alive on a pile of tires. That dude got lucky having just a bad memory.

You people get hardons for the edgiest things

The Legion is more promising for long-term safety and stability than the NCR.

The legion did nothing wrong

The Legion got shafted in FNV. They were supposed to be seen as bogeymen by the NCR folks, but once you got over to their side you were supposed to find out they were actually pretty based.
Then the schedule got rushed by (((Bethesda))) and they ended up being ==LITERALLY HITLER OMG==

FUCK

NEW VEGAS IS NOW ON GOG
gog.com/wishlist/games/fallout_new_vegas

YARR ME MATIES!

gog.com/game/fallout_new_vegas_ultimate_edition
That's pretty cool.

That's actually not true. Josh Sawyer has actually said that they are completely and irredeemably evil, with no room for interpreting that they have done anything good. That is the official stance of the developers, there is nothing to do with it being rushed in that aspect.

*cough*

Anyway I agree with user not Sawyer.

Please fucking stop this. Fucking HIV satanist making better music for fallout.

that entire town is a death trap

Well it doesn't matter what they say, because "death of the author" means we can interpret it how we want.

Nah, I call bullshit. If that were even close to true then Cesar himself would be an evil character and not considered, by the game engine, to be neutral.

Bullshit. The end result was definitely the Legion being evil, but it's plain to see that wasn't the original intention. There was a ton of cut content on the Legion's side of the river, and the game frequently references how they run a tight ship. The settlements under the Legion's protection are incredibly safe, because they fuck up raiders and other trouble makers quite harshly. Being under the Legion's umbrella is safer than being under the NCR's, the game makes that much clear even without all the addition Legion content.

I'm sorry I don't have a source, Sawyer said that they were supposed to be the evil faction in that nothing that they did should be interpreted in any way to be any good. I was kind of shocked by myself, because I always got the impression that they had intended to make everything completely morally grey. It was either a tweet or something awful forum post.

Wrong image.

Joshua Sawyer use to not be a cuck, but he turned into one after New Vegas.

I just don't buy it man. I mean Sawyer even made a mod for the game where he changed around Karmas (along with other things) and he didn't adjust Ceasar to "evil". Ceasar to this day remains a Neutral character in New Vegas' code.

Fallout 1 & 2 were way more "grittier" than any of the games after them.

Oh god, by "first game" he means Fallout 3, doesn't he?

thats amazing and true

responses don't read cucked to me, maybe a bit "submitting" in accepting the questions at all, but it's just answering the questions asked.
Important to also realize that just because someone isn't going full 1488 doesn't mean they're cucked, just perhaps wrong, and I'll still stress that his answers seem fairly clearly written (especially the first one) just so as to pacify the tumblr types.

If your sloped head is so deeply lodged in your ass you unironically think this is better than the "nignog" music you should just fucking kill yourself.

user…

it is better you fucking pleb

The consumer awareness is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Fug, yeah, him.

That would make sense since it's a PC mod, so it's probably people who have gaming PCs and not consoles mostly watching the video.

Thats exactly what we need right now.

Why contain it? S'cooool.

There's not enough microtransaction money to go around, and the publishers are starting to get desperate.

with nothing to look forward to from bethesda e3, how credible is this and project brazil? like do they have competent people on their teams? any other projects i should keep an eye on?

How does it feel to be utterly wrong?

It's out of context jiggaboo pavement ape style trash with no place in the FO universe whatsoever. It's not helping my level of interest in the project if they can't even get that right.

Shut it before I put a plate in it, nigger.

Didn't Fallout 2 have a scene where you could be raped by Moiron if you were a woman?

Anyone play this? I've never played a quest mod before, they just don't seem like they'd ever be good to me honestly.

Am I wrong?

Some quest mods are alright and don't do anything to break muh lore. I know that Autumn Leaves is one of the best there is out there and Some Guy's New Vegas Bounties and Russel being the most popular.

New Vegas Bounties series, Autumn Leaves, and Beyond Boulder Dome are some of the best ones.

This, and Project Brazil are looking pretty good as well. Most quest mods are shit because its mostly combat only with some one option Fallout 4-tier dialogue that isn't really complex. The ones I listed actually take advantage of the game's roleplaying mechanics.

k

disregard that I suck cocks

Nigger music is still nigger music even if it's sung by a self hating white

Let me guess, progressive feminist advocating gay rights who hates donald trump because he gets free food to stuff his fat belly with from jews?

UK, so add in

I've legitimately never heard of him until now, and I'm actually disappointed you were right

You'd never guess we were a video game image board ever. Never ever.

I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO THE FRONTIER, IT LOOKS LIKE A PROPER EXPANSION FOR THE BASE GAME

I'M GOING TO TALK ABOUT VIDEO GAMES AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME

But user, video games are for losers. We're all adults here.

Fuck off shill
>>>Holla Forums

The only real nigger shit that deserves to be crushed is rap and hip hop, and maybe some other obscure genre. Fuck off.

VIDEO GAMES

You gotta give blacks credit for jazz, which whites built off of and made metal. That's quality stuff.

As I posted earlier I'm turned off by the turret sections on display. Also you can't join Ceasar's Legion and while I'm not a Legionfag I still think having the freedom to join any factions presented is key to anything that I would call an expansion to Fallout New Vegas.

Niggers didn't make jazz. Fuck off with that marxist bullshit

Then who did? Serious question.

I said ones that deserved to be crushed

Whites. Just like every other worthwhile thing in human history

Do you have a single fact to back that up? I'm racist as hell but everything I've ever seen says blacks are responsible for jazz, and I know metal has musical roots in jazz. What makes you think that blacks didn't make jazz?

Turret section won't bother me so long as their few and far between and part of the main story only.

I haven't heard that you can't join Legion, where'd they say that? I mean I was planning on doing an NCR playthrough from the get go so whatever.

Come for a ride in my cuck wagon.

Because niggers can't create. They don't have the genes to do anything other than destroy.
Of course schools and their masters want to push the equality meme so they make shit up to attribute white accomplishments to niggers

Someone said it earlier in the thread. I just hope NCR isn't the only option, because while I'm not a Legionfag I think the NCR is actually more fucked.

This is the white equivalent of "WE WUZ KANGZ". Stop this shit.

Source on not being able to play Legion?

And I think the NCR in this are already uncucked. They're literal exiles because they called their leadership dogshit.

Don't know why they didn't just build an actual chariot, but I guess that fits in with the Bethesda rule that no one can construct anything new ever.

You can probably join the Scavengers and Slaver factions, both will probably have options to work with Legion at least a little.

that game was full of pop culture references and joke quests. Fallout 1 was sort of gritty but fallout 2 was anything but serious.

That actually goes back to the Van Buren design docs. Still looks goofy as hell though.

I hope it has some faction mechanics. I suppose I shouldn't be so negative, just hard not to prep myself for getting burned when I hear the name Fallout post 2010.

So wait a second, New Vegas had legion from Van Buren? I wasn't even thinking those are related.

Van Buren was the Battle of Boulder City. Pretty much the whole plot of New Vegas is built on Van Buren.

Also Beyond Skyrim: Burma is coming out in July too.

Though it looks a bit less shiny and technically advanced than The Frontier.

it's called myanmar now

I have the same gut wrenching feeling when some one says they "Love" Fallout, but the modding community (for New Vegas atleast) has an actual show of respect and care for the series unlike Bethesda who would gladly shit on the lore for "muh hoomour and Randumb XD".

Jeeze. I guess it looks goofy because it's too solid. The front part should bounce/jiggle around a bit, in that concept art it loos like it has wriggle-room for the bars that connect the front to the back.

I think that factions are too core to Fallout to not be considered required for any serious total conversion mod.

At lest you tried.

Just once I want to see this song used for a Fallout trailer, doesn't matter if it's official or for a mod

jesawyer.tumblr.com/post/133867000061/3-disclaimers-i-love-new-vegas-love-the-legion

Why didn't they just get a different shot of the car then the one where it goes over a tiny bump and hovers into the air like that? Really triggered my autism

You're asking a lot out of an engine that had make a train car hat just to have working trains.

I know. It's probably why it's in there at all despite looking so goofy, getting that far with ground vehicles that engine must require a certain amount of skill.

We've already established that user, keep up with the conversation.

when's this out? looks good. I like voiced mods tbh

look at the description

I wonder.

but 1917 was 100 years ago, should this already be out?

But Far Harbor was the only DLC that WASN'T ripped off from a mod, just of an earlier DLC (point look out). But the Automoton DLC was straight up RobCo certified, most of the "improvements" for the base Fo4 were DLC (the settlement shit being lifted from real time settler). Did anyone make a list or image macro of what came from where?

Then you're doing it wrong. I have my game on the very precipice of if I add another mod it will flat out crash on startup. As it is now it will be fine for 30 minutes after which it will stat to take longer to open up menus (for looting and the like) before finally giving up after a while. Also most of the NCR is nude because I had to get rid a mod that delt with them (and moved the Indian fucker who takes care of the Three card bounty quest).

Also since we seem to be talking about music have some Reverend Horton Heat I have on hand.

Oh neat, it comes out on my birthday.

Just like you will.

Oh neat, nobody gives a fuck.

the robobrain vault murder mystery quest was totally ripped off from a modder.

Saucer?

nvm fixed it

send it to me in a PM

Oh no.

From User: user_49376
To User: Substandard_Boytoy_7

You have to now, you don't have a choice

I hope to god he fucks them into submission in this doujin, I mean assuming it's a doujin.

i have no idea about anything to do with engines or anything like that, what is this video trying to say? The game is bad because it's got an engine that an old game also used?

At least I have half a month left of not getting laid before I have to become a fagbag. Speaking of mods, is there something similar to MGSO for OpenMW? I love MGSO but it runs like trash thanks to the old engine.

Pretty sure he's just saying they're lazy as fuck.

Don't worry your weeb head, go back to yuor animus.

The reason why they weren't in NV is because the engine they were forced to use can't handle vehicles, when they do have them in game it's just an invisible NPC wearing the train as a hat.

I've had a look at these you mentioned earlier. Honestly the comments about all of them seem mixed, other than the Autumn Leaves one.

I'll give it a try I think. Thanks lads.

Looks like shit.

Please don't be mean to them, people spent lots of time and worked very hard on it. They also did it for free just so people could enjoy it

let me assist my 1488 friend here: Stravinsky invented jazz

also the density with which substance can be packed, simply by being the most heavily lyrical genre, means rap has the highest lyrical skill ceiling. Dunno which genre mirrors that for composition but the former is true.

Shut up dude. The jazz everyone knows was propelled by blacks.

This is why a civil war is gonna happen.

No, ability to manipulate syllabic stress marks the height of lyrical skill. Just because rap lyrics are commonly performed over 16th notes as opposed to 8 and 4 doesn't mean the rapper has more skill. Knowing how to design stress is far more important than total syllables; in fact, you'll find that even though rap songs are more lyriclaly dense, they are less structurally creative, a clean 99% being based around common meter. Your idea of rap owning the skill ceiling because it is more dense equates to the idea that books are better because they have more pages in them. Try again.

Song works well, don't know why folk are shitting on it so much. Looks good, but I can't download yet so who fucking cares.

user, those include script extender plugins, they technically don't count. lrnurbethshit

The singer of that song is white.

People should find a new hobby.
Mission failed.

don't call it an issue , it's the feature you chose

though why the fuck Bethesda hasn't stolen and integrated the script extender tech into one of their billion reworkings of the gamebyro engine is beyond me.

Watching the trailer just reminds me of how much more sense Beth's version of the Fallout universe would make if it was set five to ten years after the war.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50146/?
Anything here remind you of a certain quest in Far Harbour?

That's a good way of saying nothing and something all at the same time.

Lmao, its almost a cawdudley

no, because i don't play shit games

I've seen this webm posted so many times and I've never been able to finish it because the bitch's voice is so grating.

I haven't even been able to get 5 seconds in.

Watched the video and… some toughts.
Yes, yes, i know it's mod but i'm kind of assburguer when it comes to lore, consistency and shit.
And… sadly it breaks it. While the idea of an expansion over the issue of the NCR-Legion war, the setting isn't proper. The Legion never expanded in that direction. Period. It would make more sense moving the setting to the south, towards Mexico than anything. And in any case, even if they did, it would be a token force. Caesar was amassing all his troops for a push in Nevada, period. He and Lanius mentions how they are waiting the arrival of their eastern forces (something that drains their manpower to the point of the Postman Pat himself notice and rub in Lanius face as a dumb move, moving all their forces against Nevada and even California and leaving the rest of their own territory ungarrisioned)
Also all those vehicles? If NCR had the capability of fielding those just like that, they would using it in the main campaign. Hell, we saw a tank and lots of vertbirds. While they used trucks to transport good and troops in the Mojave, they never had the capability of using it offensively.
Even if they found some cache of old hardware, it would be sent to California. No way NCR would allow vertibirds to be used in a frontier operation instead of being sent back home. Vertibirds were rare and precious enough to be used as a presidential transport, not in border skirmishes. Fuel was also fucking rare. Vertibirds runned on oil, and unless they adapted all that gear to use alcohol, like the Boomers did with that bomber, or nuclear power, that creates another plothole;
And in any case, if they had such air superiority, they would used to storm the Fort, not waste, for example.

But besides those points, looks nice.

GO HOME, MONGREL DOGS OF THE EMPIRE

HA
(I usually just shot him for shiggles)

Bruma…

I always set him to essential, so that everytime I passed through the area, I would always see him running for his life - get shot to shit by Raiders, stung to shit by Scorpions, Torn to shit by Coyotes, or just being forced to endlessly wandering the scorching desert.

Lucky huh? The lucky ones were those who were allowed to die.

How is that even supposed to be steered? He has one rope that probably actuates the accelerator, which is pretty retarded already. With no proper restrained, he will just whiskey-throttle into the nearest legionnaire cuck shed as soon as he pulls that rope ever so slightly.

Consoles user. Consoles. Even if they integrate this technology into gamebryo proper that won't make Xbox One and PS4 be able to render more than five enemies onscreen at once or a cloud of particles without dropping to single digit FPS or crashing when the console runs out of memory.

this kind of mods are illegal, only mods approved by the Creation Club® are allowed. be certain I'll contact the Skyrim™ and Fallout™ teams to make sure this gets DMCA'd.

Should probably have been something from the 50's.

If the Legion were a legitimate alternative instead of the dumbest strawman they could make, maybe people would care

Of course. Doing things well and right would engender positive feelings and encourage gamers to interact with people in a positive manner.

They are basically Muslims. Nothing Roman about them. Not based.

We are long since past the age where consoles have an excuse to be this shitty

Which I can recommend highly, especially for a stealthy Courier.

I'm like a female Adam Jensen in my NV playthrough. Insane DT and DR because Signature Armor and Weapon, and a L96A1 that instakills pretty much anything short of Deathclaws.

but yeah still a bitch so suck meh cock

The fuck?

Dropped

You even play New Vegas?

wow, a 400lb white dude was not what I was expecting behind that voice

The NCR in Fallout: The Frontier is literally if /k/ manifested itself as a faction in Fallout.

Son of a bitch.

Legion was going to be a minor faction.
Van Buren is based on the NCR VS Brotherhood of Steel war.

how much of brazil is done i only watched a play through of the good old chap albert breach back when brazil first dropped so i dont know how much they have advanced cause that version of brazil was an alpha right

thanks for the views fam

SAVAGE

You can't fix Skyrim though.

Seems kind of obvious.

When did Yuri win the lottery? :^)

That's a gay isnt it? Everything about his pose to his facial expression screams he gets dicked.

New Reno was pretty bad for the pop cult references IIRC. The game wasnt gritty, but it did have dark themes, like Myron and a stupid PC ending in a date rape.

Did everyone else always see the chick and the dude who fight over his sarsaparilla star caps just outside of nipton there? I think they're scripted to always be there.

Almost like they should have just made their own spinoff game in a better engine and used the assets from NV tbh. Probably would have been a better product in the long run and might have been even easier to produce depending on how far they went for this mod. I mean the fact that their riding on moving objects alone is something that even Bethesda has been having difficulty with. The mine webm on the moving platform from F4 comes to mind.

Yes, I did. The male was telling the truth.

The Frontier devs found a way around it. They use vehicles as creatures, this is what Bethesda has done with helicopters in Fallout 4 but it's all scripted events. The Frontier devs make you control them yourself.

*Actually IIRC, he seemed to be sort of lying but at least he doesn't try to murder you.

I had a laugh, thanks.

Let's hope it has some decent gun customization in it then to be the icing on the cake.

No that's a member of Caesar's Legion. Understandable how'd you get confused.

This. Every guy in the Legion fucks other dudes. Even more than the CTR NCR (which is impressive).

NTR certainly has it's problems but it's a better choice than Legion is in my opinion.

I'd understand fags in the NCR, considering how undisciplined they are, but not Caesar's Legion.

Good grief. You know, if you're actually going to dress like one you should at least try to make it as accurate as possible, instead of doing it for show. Mostly I'm just triggered over the painted belt on his helmet.

Legion is gayer because it's got the worst outcome if it's successful, not because of any actual fagshenanigans although at least NCR has women in its ranks.

You can't say that the costume doesn't appropriately captures the spirit of NCR at least then.

[.303 INTENSIFIES]

Also, how does the Legion have the "worst outcome"? It'd leave a legacy worth remembering.

Most of their people are basically volunteer militia with no training (at least in the frontier locations), but hey, at least they get a gun each plus ammo as well as some actual armour.

Both factions are going to collapse. NCR will collapse to internal division and corruption prompting succession and rebellion. Legion will collapse due to it being held together by a cult of personality and no clear or even wanted successor to the leader and when they die the Legion will inevitably fracture as the personality it was based upon dies.

When either side collapses, you have to look to it's culture for the culture of successor its states/nations. In NCR's case they like to build, more or less, to improve safety and general quality of life. NCR loves them some freedom and democracy, the kind of stuff that made America great to begin with. They promote a culture of unity through constitution. Legion on the other hand is brutalistic, authoritarian and militaristic, it's a place where life is cheap and you're expendable no matter what you do. They savage the local populations and enslave or kill the natives that don't fall in line.

When NCR collapses the people who rise from the ashes will make modifications to NCR's old culture, but it'll still, mostly, be that culture and based off that culture. When NCR collapses it will collapse in nations, worst case will likely be Authoritarian Democracy and most likely scenarios will be bloodless breakaways states. When Legion collapses at best it will collapse into at-best a Diadochi-like divisioning (which will result immediately in wars because that's what happens when you carve up an empire between people who want to kill each other for the whole empire) or at-worst outright bandit warbands, both coming from a culture of, for lack of better words, 'rape the land of all it's worth' which will only regress mankind further back.

For the betterment of everyone interested, and progression back into a world that isn't, well, Fallout 3, NCR winning will net the best outcome in the long run for humanity, or at least America. What makes the Legion a force worth reckoning will cause it to collapse and make mankind to be worse off, what makes NCR a nest-bed for corruption and lethargy will cause it to collapse but make mankind better off.

Another thing I should mention, given that you mention legacy memorability, no person that comes from the Legion will accept being seen as less evil brutal as the guy before him. Caesar controlled through fear and crucified people, burned them alive, and enslaved them to do so, anyone that follows is going to have to step it up as to not look weak comparatively, and no one will remember the less brutal regimes so ultimately the Legion will be forgotten in due time. Especially when you don't really care for leaving much records to begin with what with the lack of building infrastructure in the wake of you burning everything and everyone who steps out of the role of a say-nothing slave.

Stopped reading there. But you're right about New Rome.

There wouldn't be a New Rome under the Legion. Legion was more interested with conquering and destroying rather than rebuilding and administration. Same problem with Alexander the great, except that he at least bothered to have records. Legion's version of records is crucifying people.

You must be under the false impression that game consoles are made to play games. They are not. That is only a side-effect of their primary function. Game consoles exist to make money.

The only redeeming quality of the NCR is also their greatest weakness. They're so bloated with bureaucracy, that so long as you game the system and know who to talk to, and how to bribe/appeal to them - then you can bend their nation to your will and literally get away with murder.

It might as well be the independent route, except you're in the shadow of a giant half-dead lumbering beast pulling the strings. They are literally a cuck nation. Nobody else in the game will let you walk all over them like that. If you go against House, he tells you to get fucked. If you go against Caesar - he crucifies you and then tells you to get fucked. If you go against the NCR, when someone tells you go get fucked, you just go to the guy above him and bribe/persuade them to your side and then tell that guy who told you to get fucked - to go get fucked.

New York is hardly like York, dummy. Filtered yet again.

And now I suck cocks for mis-formatting my post. G'night, Holla Forums.

Why, though?
Raiders being crucified and tortured to death publicly is an objective moral Good.