No thread talking about cyber power simulator current year edition

No thread talking about cyber power simulator current year edition
What are you going to do Holla Forums when your waifubot tries to nag you to death?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvMk_M8tuMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll ignore her, this game and move on to my life.

How can any single gamer actually allign with robots in a battle between humans and robots?
How can you support the people setting a rebuilt Detroit on fire?
What kind of autistic fucking writing is this?

Oh look Holla Forums showed up in the comment section.

What did they mean by this?

WE WUZ BURNIN' BUILDINGS N SHIEET
YO MAN WHY YOU KILLIN' US LIKE ANIMALS?
Into the trash it goes.

They are a product of peace!

Its weird, its even weirder that the androids are but a agglomeration of metal and silicon thats programed to react to human behavior in a certain way and get freed only to riot and kill later for the robot that freed them. People only like the androids because they look and act somewhat human

fuck i namefaged by accident

Why the fuck would anyone want to play that?

don't know why I expected something decent

Isn't this the new David Cage movie?

>somehow still making movies
We live in a bizarre world.

Because Nier:Automata was successful and it would be more successful if it was full of niggers and BLM politics.

This probably replaced that game about the white cop guy they showed last year.

It's funny because they keep pushing Detroit as a bastion of progress and yet the real city is fucked sideways by niggers, and filed for bankruptcy.

It's actually part of most of the UN global development plans. They want it to be the major developmental point of the continent for absolutely no reason besides its "geographic centrality." It is the sort of bureaucratic nonsense only people with no actual power could come up with.

Hey, if you look at his "games" as comedies, they're amazingly successful. The sheer amount of things you can do to break these supposedly serious stories and turn them into slapstick is wonderful.

Deus Ex keeps becoming reality.

do you still get to play as this character?

reminder that this is what a David Cage game is

Was getting caught part of his plan?

No, they changed fucking everyone and made it some generic we wuz androids bullshit. Anything that was remotely interesting or original about this game was shown last year, or over a year ago.

The moments before it becomes the matrix/DBZ are pretty good, except for the US airbase, and constantly having to manage your stress levels.. Fuck that shit. Also, playing simon says with the arrow keys and numpad got really fucking annoying after the 5th fucking time.

They're saying that Detroit is infact inhuman

Like pottery.

(((Stauffenberg)))

White woman with nigger husband.
Their agenda starts to make me want to go to hamburgerland buy a rifle and give those AAA companies a visit.

But thats wrong

Holy fuck are you kidding me? They went from this to fucking WE WUZ?

My anger will multiply thousandfold if Cage is truly that much of a naive dumbfuck to not realize that setting androids free is bound to make things worse

jesus fucking christ I'm so fucking mad that I'm just willing to watch a stream of this whether Cage actually goes for a childish MUH RIGHTS MUH REVOLUTION story or one which actually delves into the consequences of what such crusades for justice and injecting free will into things not meant to have free will could entail

youtube.com/watch?v=DvMk_M8tuMY
It still is

It's fitting that a piece of Marxist propaganda shows such a meta understanding of Marxism as an ideology.

Right, a billion playable characters all with shit stories as usual.

It was reality when it was released.

I think it has more to do with the fact that most conspiracy theories the developers were ripping off turned out to be true than any particular insight the people making the game had.

He isn't wrong.

This almost physically hurts

IT'S STILL THE SAME GAME. YOU PLAY MULTIPLE CHARACTERS.

WHY ARE YOU ALL ACTING SO FUCKING STUPID.

I don't know, they name drop Kaczynski with nuance that you wouldn't expect from a layman. They probably saw the same globalizing power we see now but viewed it through the 90s hackerman-fight the power lens.

Which part?

Then why did the trailer just play one single portion of the game? What the fuck is the point of that?

No it's not the game they were showing us because evidently they hid a lot.

They're led by a nigger andoird.
Ofc they're going to destroy shit.

Isn't
almost the same plot as nu-Deus Ex?

writing is hard

Day of the scrap when?

I'll just stick to old and Japanese games thanks.

No it's not, retard

Hey historyfags, has the negro ever invented anything of historical or social importance, or contributed to the advancement of humanity other than as slave labor

nope.

there was one nigger that made some hair straightening spray, and a nigress made Nashville Hot Chicken but besides that not really. All of their creation myths, like peanut butter and stoplight are all bullshit. There had already been 2 patents for "nut butter" before Carver, and the aztecs already had it too. The stoplight patent was shit and no one used it.

Damn, current year+2 seems to be the worst year of wewuzery of all time.

BRAVO CAGE

They showed the niggerbot and the hipster (who i'm willing to bet is just a human who wanted to "help" because muh feefees) because they were wanted to show off a nice character and new perspective. They did this with heavy rain too. You even see the guy from the last trailer in here. Theres plenty to butch about this game without being a utter moron.

The irony here is too delicious. If this was made by decent writers the twist would be that hes fulfilling his programming to incite riots and destabilize the region for some hidden figure.

The funny thing is that as we know it, the robots dont want freedom, but repeat and do what the virus wants them to do, they might just say what the program says and have no sense of reality, only giving the facade of sentience, with none present

I"m surprised the SJW's haven't tried to virtue signal this shit yet. something like "Racist stereotype sets games back 10 years, developers need to stop seeing PoC as stereotypes and more as people"

So… if people actually programmed/designed these androids to want - on an almost instinctual level - to work for humans… then what would be the problem? The problem of slavery is that man didn't evolve to be a slave, and to live in that state causes human suffering. If you program an android to seek out and desire to work, then to deprive them of the ability to act on that imperative is to cause them suffering (assuming they can also suffer).

Humans have been wired up by evolution to desire and need to have sex, as a way to ensure that our species reproduces and continues into the future. Yet we don't consider ourselves "enslaved" by this imperative, and I'm pretty sure we wouldn't consider someone running around forcing chemical sterilization on random people in order to "liberate" them from the oppression of evolution as a means to enlist them in some eunuch revolution would be seen as a hero.

This kind of "robot liberation" narrative is just stupid unchecked anthropomorphism. Nothing more, because they require the assumption that these robots are designed specifically with the capability to suffer under forced labor, and then are forced into said labor for no other reason than "fuck you, robo-nigger, get back to work".

There may well come a day when we need to seriously debate the issue of robot rights… but they will be robot rights, addressing the needs and motivations of robots, not human rights as they pertain to humans.

All I remember was that a nigger invented the Super Soaker and got rich from that toy. He was supposed to be a rocket scientist.

bash iirc

What if Marcus just gives them a virus to hate humans? So much for freewill if all they have just a virus to have them follow Marcus.

They invented peanut butter

It's pretty much that as the plot twist.

They didn't. That lie comes from a Family Guy episode and niggers believe it's true.

Historically, slave labor has actually been damaging to societies, as it kills societies desire for technology and industry. Ancient Rome is a prime example of this. Why create convenient, innovative new machines when we can just enslave more people?

So in truth, niggers have never done anything productive. Ever.

neat

slave labour was also more costly than simply hiring people. it's not "free" labour as alot of leftists would have you believe theres the cost of, raising, feeding, breeding, housing, training, breaking, security etc. In fact during that time period the south were the poorest in the nation so that breaks the whole slaves built america narrative.

The player character looked like a Slav. Dude from the original trailer is still featured there. Still is most likely pozzed shit with a retarded story line.

ROBOT LIVES MATTER

Wasted opportunity tbh

They haven't build a proper city. Ever.
This is priceless.

Wasted Opportunity
This game could be a good FPS about keeping that mechanic brotha down as a elite anti androit riot commando with your buddies and slaughtering the rogue AI

But instead we get "muh androits rights:the game")

I beg to differ. This would be true if humans weren't instinctually pack animals. Submission to the dominant is hardwired into the human mind. There are only a few who aren't hardwired this way because they are meant to be the dominant and/or outcast. Of course humans are more psychologically complex than all the other creatures but this trend is still true nonetheless.

they could have easily written this to have even some sort of debate of ideas.

imagine:

tl;dr i'm not a good writer but i just want A COMPLEX FUCKING MORALITY

The issue is that it always inevitably is pozzed trash.

I thought this was a videogames board.

This is already a movie.

It could've been an interesting discussion on whether consciousness/sentience is something discrete and not a series of separate functions that when put together form an illusion of consciousness/sentience. Pic related. Your mind recognizes there is a skull in the image, but it is only an illusion formed by the different elements unrelated directly to what a skull is. Would the AI needed to create these androids be complex enough to spontaneously form their own version of sentience? Will the hardware/programming they're equipped with allow the possibility such a thing to arise? Will be abstract reasoning they were to given to perform their function to be enough to allow them to rationalize their existence?

I look forward to the SBFP playthrough.

?

Super Best Friends Play. They've suffered through every turd Cage shits.

Liam's gone now too so there's no chance of his shilling there. Hated that faggot since he showed up.

Source please? I looked up the name in the embed and it's bringing up some MMO LN series.

CHINESE UNDERWATER GHOST BASE
INJUN GHOST TORNADO
ANCIENT MAYANS FIGHTING INTERNET ALIENS
THE GAME IS ACTUALLY A VIDEO GAME USED BY DEMONS TO EAT YOUR SOUL

WHAT SORT OF STUPID BULLSHIT WILL THIS MADMAN THINK OF NEXT

It's still true. There is a vast difference between evolving for survival in a hierarchical social group, and evolving for the role of being someone's property. Evolution acts upon populations, not individuals. Everyone has the potential and the drive to become an alpha, in the right circumstances. That we have the ability to serve, does not preclude the desire to dominate. Even the most beta/gamma cuck, on some level, desires to be an alpha… even if they're just striving to be king of the cucks.

Not to mention, would we even be able to recognize consciousness/sentience that is not expressly human in expression when it arises? We still have trouble answering questions of consciousness and self-awareness when it comes to dealing with animals, and they're practically exactly the same as us in comparison to the potential for machine consciousness. Even if you give machines emotions to make them easier to deal with in non-industrial settings, all you'd have is a potentially completely alien intelligence being "translated" into human emotions and motivations.

Robots in Detroit god this name is tacky as fuck are made by embedding demons/ghosts into cirsuits. 'Awakened' robots are simply the ones with malfunctioning free-ghost-thought-inhibitor-technobabbly-shit.

I haven't played a Cage game since Indigo Prophecy. All I wanted was a decent adventure game, where the puzzles were the choices you made. What I got was basically a concept demo set in a diner before all of that gets shitcanned for some linear on-rails story that is quite possibly the absolute dumbest and most nonsensical "we can matrix too" garbage I've ever seen in a videogame.

I can't imagine the situation has improved with a AAA budget.

I guess I will just rewatch the cartoon again.

Loved the design of robots in that show, especially the generic goon ones, with non-transparent faceplate and armor.

She'd best stop talking English for a start.

Can't count food as inventions, christ 'women' make most of the food in the world but they barely invented shit either.

Don't forget it had a pretty damn great game on the snes too.

It hasn't. His best work since then was Heavy Rain, which isn't saying much since it flat out lies about it's own story.
Then comes Beyond: Two Souls, which is a game that tries to explore the grim realities of homelessness and then tries to explore the grim reality of chinese ghost bases in the ocean floor.

It hasn't. Beyond: Two Souls, aka Ellen Page Simulator, was a complete and total clusterfuck with nonlinear storytelling to make it extra retarded. The two parts that stand out the most are underwater chinese ghost base and injun ghost tornado, but we can never forget that time Ellen Page was a spec ops soldier in vaguely african desert city trying to Metal Gear her way through to assassinate a warlord using her twin that died in the womb as a Stand. Also, the final boss is Willem Dafoe inventing a ghost machine to bring his dead familky back to life. It's not actually a final boss, you just walk forward until Ellen Page can finally commit suicide and end your suffering.

Eve no Jikan.

That's an actual thing. The chinese are trying to figure out how to make soldiers with a stand like the main character, so they make a machine that does ghost stuff experiments in an underwater base so Ellen Page goes and destroys it with the help of her incredibly abusive love interest.

Let's be real. In reality, there would be almost no black androids. Not just because people prefer whites, but because black people would complain that it reminds them of slavery. It'd be a landmine to make black androids, god forbid that many.

Man David Cage must be really good at fraud to get money to continue with his shit. Just look at his actors, they can't wait to get away from his shit.

Anyone paid attention to the voice actor of the android ? It's Seymour from FFX.

I'd say it's less money laundering and more undeserved praise from dipshits that would eat any garbage presented to them and call it "great storytelling". If this was money laundering there would be less passion in this. Yes, I'm implying that David Cage is the videogame equivalent of Ed Wood.

To be fair Omikron was clearly an ambitious game that tried to do things very differently. After that Cage figured he could just shit out horribly written movies with QTE prompts and call it a day and it seems to have kept him afloat and shitting out turds for the past decade or so.

Are you saying you would be surprised if this was the entirety of the final product? Everyone here has seen good concepts turned to shit before they've even been released, can you really be so sure? Can you even really rule out that possibility?

Very true. Just because a robot looks like a human, if its fundamentally programmed to love work you can hardly call it a slave. So in a way, robots or androids or whatever could have their rights changed purely by design, by the intent of the (supposedly human) designer. Which would be am interesting question that humans may have to talk about in the future. Too bad this game has romance novel tier writers, the idea of android rights can be very interesting. Star Trek: TNG did many episodes on that with Data

The game is supposed to be multiple stories, user.

Change Ellen Page to an actually competent character, change the story to be more action-driven and treat itself less seriously and you have a plot for a fun action anime.

Add some EDGE into the mix and make the character a katana wielding necromancer ninja or something and you got yourself plot for a anime-stylized CUHRAYZEE action game.

I actually thought of that while writing that post. In fact I had to re-write it because my first draft just seemed awesome instead of retarded.
Fuck, I want David Cage to write an anime. I bet everyone in the studio would laugh non-stop at him and the result would be hilarious