Gay list

it doesnt matter who won, we all lost

Why isn't there an option for none?

lol

SONYGGERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Fuck off.

aight, fam.

You don't know what exclusive means. and neither do the companies

The only company who put something lewd in.

You should know this.

Devolver Digital

lewd does not equal quality, child.

kys

Wow good job we are all very impressed.

Original was good, I'm expecting the same. With sexy designs.

Ninty won but MS or Sony could have easily taken it if either of them had one more big reveal.

especially microsoft

HAHA LOOK AT ALL THESE NINTENTODDLERS WHO
completely outnumber sonyggers and xboners;_;

youre a nigger

I liked the visuals, but the male protagonists voice was disgusting. A mix of nigger and british. I would not buy it unless I could play a subbed version.

they know exactly what it means and use it as a buzzword to generate interest.

why are their so many fucking nintendrones wanting to get a assfucking all the time.
the switch is shit they didn't even show a 3ds title of course they already showed pokemon cashgrab edition and Echos was released ages ago

What a failure you are

They won by default because everyone else sucked nigger dick in addition to showing nothing. Nintendo wasn't exactly impressive, but they at least showed up.

they're showing the Metroid 2 remake right now

So who "won" according to you?

Who else am I supposed to say won?

MS, with 0 exclusives?
Sony, whose most impressive reveal was a remake?
Ubi, who shat the bed with BGE2?
EA, who had literally nothing?
Bethesda, with their shilling of a 6 year old game from a full console cycle ago?

pc of course but at least sony for showing video games for close to an hour straight

Kojima won.

Kojima is a hack.

Yeah, obvious sonyfag is obvious.

That's all I see. Next time come up with an argument.

Next time come up with a video game dev.

Kill yourself OP

>TIME TO FACE THE MUSIC RANDOM NOTES

When everything is shit and sequels, that's when Nintendo fanboys are most in their element.

I know you shared this shit on cuckchan as well you absolute cancerous faggot

I wanna impregnate Christ-Chan with several white children

But you aren't white.

Nobody won because the industry is shit right now.
/thread

The only winners are the anons not watching.

If you want to go by that metric, Microsoft showed video games for close to an hour and a half straight, with more gameplay than Sony.

None of them particularly excited at all. Cool we're getting MP4, but we have no gameplay.

It will still be out before Shenmue III, FFVII Remake, BGaE II and Death Stranding.

I don't even care about those games. We have Yakuza so I don't care about Shenmue, I never really liked FF7, never the first BGaE (also >Ubisoft), and there's still no gameplay of Death Stranding. MP4 will most likely be good but I'm not gonna be hyped until I see SOMETHING.

Fuck off dude

Devolver Digital you stupid fucking faggot OP

This poll was also posted on other websites, probably Cuckchan.
Fuck OP, here's a better poll.

strawpoll.me/13180499

Jokes aside, Monster Hunter was the only somewhat slightly decent game

>>>/reddit/

It's less about victory and more about participation :^)

summer

Nintendo won, but it was an incredibly easy task to accomplish. Like coming in first in the special olympics, being the smartest retard in the room. I'm not claiming Nintendo was shit, just that it could have been shit and it still would have won, considering all the other presentations were absolute abortions.
I mean fuck, the Ubishit conference is a nightmare I will have every night for the next month at least.

The one who isn't microsoft and didn't use undertale as a major announcement.

Uh huh. Microsoft does an hour and a half of back-to-back games, announcements and release dates, while Nintendo does 20 minutes of games we already know about and 2 (deserved) announcements and reveals of Metriod games, and apparently Nintendo wins by a landslide.
It's ok if Nintendo does it.

Any other year Nintendo would have lost, but somehow everyone else this year performed so horribly that came out ahead. This was a strange year.

*they came out ahead

Most of those games were meh though, at least the two Metroids will probably be good

All of them are shit. There isn't a single game I want to buy. Games are mix of niggers, rehashed shit and children games. Can't wait for alicesoft next game.

waitn isnt the switch region locked so wouldnt ppl just import the japanese version/download it if the english one gets censored

when is the Kojima interview???

i'm pretty sure kojima is going to bring something new with his interview like he did last year

Did doggo dead

You won't understand shit though. While switch is region free I heard you can't change language in game and it depends on your account settings or system settings. I don't know if it's true.

Its like seeing the Sonyggers praising their garbage interactive movies.

whoever made this should kill themselves

Cuckchan made this, of course its fucking awful.

Who gives a fuck?

Holla Forums should be on that list. There were so many niggers and niggers killing white men that it can not go without comment.

great thread op

Only Devolver got me to actually watch their shit.
Therefore, Devolver won E3 in spite of not even being in E3 in an official capacity
Fuck this shit

I DO FAGGOT! NOW COME OVER HERE AND FUCK MY ASS YOU QUEER

This too

It's your own fault.

Why hasn't that one guy been removed from the team for a more qualified female?

Did you sahre this link on reddit ?

lmao

Sage

It's cause he's been spamming it on halfchan and r/nintendo all day for shitposting purposes.

what's the winner of E3? why my peanus weenus, of course ;)

hahah! :D

it's my weeaaaaaaannuuus peenus! :3 hahah

Are there any developers out there that will produce a good game? My answer, of course, my peenus weanus :D

hahahahahahahaHAAHAHAHAH

And people say this place isn't Nintoddler central.

It's strawpoll, some faggot easily could have made over 10k votes himself.

I wasn't blown away by anything at E3 proper, but I wasn't disgusted beyond words at anything from nintendo other than their Ubishit coop, which was also part of Ubisoft's shitshow.

IS ABSOLVER GOING TO HAVE A SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN OR IS IT GOING TO BE A BLADE SYMPHONY TYPE OF SHIT?
FUCK
Ruiner looked nice, Cuphead got a release date, the new MH looks interesting. Decent E3 considering I was playing the stream in the background while I was playing VIDEO GAMES

New better poll
poal.me/emazj0