Nintendo did more in 25 minutes than every other company did in 3 days

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5qgOeXbFQ9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah no
kys nintentard

Fuck off Nintendrone

Nigger, to say anyone else had a better E3 prez means you are a fanboy.

Nintendo is always superior.

I'm gonna be harvesting salt all day from you broken chumps it seems

EVEN NOW THERE IS HOPE FOR MAN

They even damaged themselves
It wasn't the big deal, but they did show video games

Don't tell me you bought John Flynt's "Samus is Trans, Guys!" article.

Learn what shit means before you use it, fuckface.

Speak of the devil!

Like clockwork.

Sadly you couldn't get here before the nintendrones.

Why do console babbies always feel the need to assume it's an us-vs-them situation with anyone who doesn't jam their tongue down their favorite corperate overlords asscrack must be a fanboy of some other corprerate overlord?

Is it because you can only afford one console, so you develop an antagonistic relationship with all the others? And you've chosen Sony as your pet enemy because Microsoft is so pathetic they don't even rate? Why not assume people who hate on Nintendo are PC players? Too hard to compete?

Buy a Switch TODAY goyim! Nah, I'm still not convinced its not just a repeat of the WiiU.
Nintendo doesn't even have Monster Hunter anymore.

Also, no 3DS announcements. Confirmed Dead hardware.

Its actually because sony and microsoft have been the driving force of a declining market. Forcing sega out, trying to force nintendo out, and among other things like that PAC they strongarmed nintendo into with them.

You've supported pure cancer, you deserve the rope.

What have I supported again? Because I think you're reading a lot into what I've said about you needing to invent rivalries without a hint of irony in an attempt to imagine me a rival.

If you think Nintendo hasn't been a driving force in video games going shit for decades then you're blind. All three are shit in different ways.

Doesn't take much to read into whats posted here. You guys read like fucking comic books.

Has XX(don't care about how you're gonna say it supposedly doesn't count) coming and if the rumor is to be believed, then Monster Hunter 5 will be coming to Switch because Sony a shit and Capcom are not happy about making MH World with them.

You forgetting Microsoft, buddy?

They did, not much of an accomplishment given how shit everyone else's was.

LOL YOU SONY FANBOY YOU DONT LIKE NINTENDO ITS OBVIOUS YOU LOVE SONY!

Gaming isn't a binary choice between sony and nintendo, unless you're 14 and your mum will only buy you one console that is.

Who else are consoletards going to pick, Microsoft?

thank you baitman

I allready said microsoft took themselves out of the running by being too shit.

Your question makes no sense ot me though. Why is it a choice between Sony and Nintendo? You can hate both, you can play PC games, etc. What I'm asking is why does shitting on Nintendo automatically make someone a Sony fanboy? Because that line of reasoning seems predicated on all of gaming being encompassed in solely either nintendo or sony, with no other options.

I GET IT NOW

GENDERS ARENT BINARY. CONSOLE FANBOYISM ISNT BINARY

ITS OKAY TO IDENTIFY SOMEWHERE BETWEEN GENDERS AND ITS OKAY TO LIKE MICROSOFT AND NINTENDO

All would be fixed if mark stepped down.

I'm saying why would someone who primarily uses the PC even care about consoles. You guys are better than this. It's either that or you don't play video games at all, and that would be retarded, right?

Fucking hell kid. Did I trigger you by using a word you heard somewhere once and don't really understand the meaning of?

Do you realise computer code is called "binary code?" Quick smash all your electronics because you don't know what "binary" means!

kys

I play any games that are fun. And I'm not poor enough that buying a console for 5 games or so then selling it on is an issue.

So you're saying that if someone shits on Nintendo they HAVE to be a sony fanboy, because the only reason to shit on nintendo is if you own the other console, and PC gamers would never own a console ever? Is that the logic?

No, I was making a joke and you took it way too seriously. Granted I might not have been very funny, but still.

No I mean, I get how SJWs think now

Think of each gender as a fandom and it all makes sense

Super Mario: Diversity is Strength!

Too shit? Hold on there. I'd still never purchase an Xbone by now, but they were straight up fucking game after game. That's all that matters. Ubisoft (dare I say it) and Microsoft competed 1st place, Nintendo is in 2nd for being too short, and Sony is in 3rd. PC show gets the boring award and Devolver Digital gets the Shitposter Award

another reason to not use Holla Forums, makes you one sour dude

Nigger Sony revealed UNDERTALE

All Nintendo did was appeal to the nostalgiafags, as usual.

That's the opposite of winning

It's got a locket that plays the main jingle, it is going to sell like fucking hotcakes, SONY ALWAYS WINS

youtu.be/5qgOeXbFQ9U

I'm still dancing.

hello Holla Forumsreddit

Pauline is now cannon again? That is pretty cool.

Pauline's been canon since the Mario vs DK series

epic strawman

dumbass nintendildos

Finally a correct use