Comfy Thread: Nintendo and Beyond

Pinned threads will be crowded, Stream chats will be loud
Here is a thread for calm, comfy posting.

Well, todays the last day of showcases, only gameplay and livestreams after this

We got Nintendos Confrence up in a bit, you can catch it here:
twitch.tv/nintendo

How has E3 been treating you?
What are your thoughts on the conferences before today?
What are your Hopes/Expectations for nintendos showcase in an hour?

Whatcha Drinkan on the final day?
Eatan?
Listanan?
Playan?

Regardless, I hope you all had a nice E3.
Stay Comfy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WM45NsEzlro
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pi6GqOBQ-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hoping for that Murasame Castle revival to finally appear.

Sonys peaked a few games towards my interest.
SotC looks neat, and the new god of war looked more fast-paced than last year (but im still not sold on it.)
The plethora of VR bored me to tears, but Monster Hunter really stole the show for me. Really glad that one is coming to PC.

heres some more calm jams to get you guys comfy

oh man that sounds like quite the far-fetched wish but it would be awesome!
Im rooting for you buddy

youtube.com/watch?v=WM45NsEzlro

I cant believe I forgot about hte tourneys
They were really fun when they did a few some years ago, I am so glad they brought em back

Can't wait for people to see how bad that turns out. There was no need/want to make an open-world game with no quests, yet they did it anyways.

A man can dream

The Final Fantasy Fishing Game looked exciting. Not like i can walk out my damn door and fish if i wanted to.

I've not been very happy with the conferences before today. I'm just hoping for something new from Nintendo. I'm cautiously optimistic. Since they have their new hardware, I assume they would want to showcase a lot of things for it.

I'm not going to watch it because my internet is really bad but I'll stick with you guys and watch your reactions.

I hope this thread can stay cozy

Nintendo Treehouse streams are so comfy despite Treehouse themselves being so cancerous. They should have devolved into screeching rainbowhairs from long term exposure to their "localizations" but for some reason they're still human. What's going on here?

Made two sausage sandwiches and a cup of coffee with milk, hopefully we get something just as good as my breakfast.

Coffee, since it's an earlier conference.

This E3 has been pretty abysmal, even the comfy threads aren't insulation against the anger.

Rumors say there's a chance of a new Metroid game. Hopefully they don't spend the whole conference on Odyssey they way they did with BotW last year.

Anons tend to forget that they were well liked by Holla Forums until 2 years ago

Daily reminder that Holla Forums used to like Treehouse years ago

They're acting.

I remember. That first Treehouse @ E3 was peak comfy.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Who would have guessed.

I am here cause my wife made me watch this shit.
Comfy is nice though. It just started to rain outside and I have the whole day to play Dragon Quest 7 and Baldurs Gate II

Post comfy music

Fire Emblem Fates made people realise just how shitty their localisations were. I remember how happy we were we found out that 8-4 wasn't going to be involved but that turned out to be quite the monkey paw wish.

I don't think the people who localize the games are the same ones that do PR.

I still enjoy their streams and you can too just don't let politics run everything unless they bring it up first

Then Holla Forums gave it the old runaround treatment saying that they were never good like the same thing they did with fnaf

Alright went out, got a big cup of coffee, AC is on, and show starts soon.
Im ready

buddy I just like monster hunter

Why would you characterize going open-world as "Uncharted"?

Some of people that appear on stream do localization. Audrey for example. They just people who have at least some charisma to do treehouse live. Some are PR some actually work on the games

Here we go.

here we go

This.

Another day another show. Well lets get started.

Is this what Nintendo's marketers actually believe?

Be realistic, Nintendo.

Wake me up in september.

That we all are hipsters?

Reggie looks like he broke into that house.

YES

This is comfy.

Check out that shota ass.

Hey, starting with the new Xenoblade, nice

Essentially, yeah. I don't think any of those people would realistically own a Switch

More like Nintenwho?

Xenoblade 2?

I want to fuck that pink haired girl

TRIGGERED

That's rather lewd, user. She is pretty cute though.

Such a pretty game. Shame the combat system is MMO tier trash.

How likely is it that the girl's costume gets changed by Tree house to cover all her skin?

This looks a lot closer to Xenoblade 1 than XBCX was, I'll say

If XC2 isn't shit, it better be dual audio.

God dammit.

Hopefully this isn't censored

user please…
Learn moo, it's the only way.

NEW KIRBY BOYOS

Take a drink every time something is announced for 2018

FINALLY
FUCK.
YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDNT NINTENDO YOU FAGGOTS

No region lock on Switch.
Learn your fucking moonrunes already.

I have no hope for xenoblade's localization.
Kirby looks nice tho

Is this a sign that Mega Lon Lon Milk will be back?

Rememinder to watch the yuro stream if you dont like the dub.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Pi6GqOBQ-k

crikey

I didn't expect that for some reason.

Holy

Shit

METROID

AWWW SHIT

Fuck. I kind of want a Switch now. I already have a decent PC, PS4, Wii U, 3DS, and older consoles. I'm a mess. least i dont have a xbone tho

How in the hell is Retro going to continue the Prime canon after 3, there's barely anywhere else to go

FUCKING YES
FUCK OFF WITH THIS DOUBLE EDGED SWORD SHIT NINTY

WHAT
holy fucking shit

There was that one hunter who got away in the extended ending.

METROID FAG CAN FINALLY SHUT UP NOW!!

Well this is comfy at least

I guess if they announce Bayonetta 3 also exclusive to Switch I'll have to get one, but I'm still pretty burned from the Wii U

Good that Metroid Prim 4 is coming but you could have at least shown something. Even concept art.

Lads, should I wait until a redesign to get a Switch? Are the problems in that one video still a thing?

Even just Samus' hot zero suit bod

I would love it if my internet would FUCKING WORK.

Right, and they've said that they wanted to make a spinoff centered around Sylux, but to me that would be a pretty weak concept for a game, and there's no reason to attach it to the Prime trilogy since it's not directly tied to Metroid Prime

Even then I'm a little concerned that whatever this is it'll be dragged down by Switch's control gimmicks, the same way 3 was

Wait until there are enough games to justify it, then you have nothing to complain about.

Getting PTSD from the Bethesda conference.

How many is "enough"? I'd say I owned maybe eight worthwhile games on the Wii U

Why does Nintendo's stuff always have to look and feel so childish?

I don't know man, that's up to you.
Nice trips.

I dunno, google it

Because it creates a niche in the market for them. They aren't directly competing with Sony and Microsoft.

WHERES ANNA NINTENDO

Try watching this in 144p whiles still lagging behind by a minute

Nice green screen Reggie

Hot glue gerudo girl confirmed

Is the Switch hacked yet?

Oh fuck and everything was going so well.
Comfy levels dropping.

More Mario Nu-Com.

Now my internet turned the already lagging and low quality stream into radio for me

My stream crashed when Ubisoft appeared lmao

Don't worry, it saved you from having to look at Mario Rabbids.

TOASTER PLEASE LET ME WATCH THE STREAM

It's a shame because Mario XCOM could be so fun but the Rabbids just ruin everything they touch.

Monster Hunter

scratch that

This looks like a Unity fangame.

Even without the rabbids you should be wary because it's Ubisoft.

Take out the ubinions and those hallway parts and it could be nice.

Thanks God for that then user, Is it over so that I can skip past it now?

neat

Did I just see Pauline in that Odyssey trailer?

Seeing mario next to more realistic people is pretty jarring.

WAS THAT PAULINE!?

Well, that was abrupt.

why

Looked like her yeah.

Your typo sounds like a way better idea.

I guess that's it, 25 minutes

That typo ended up being accurate anyway

Jesus
looks fun

You bet your tight virgin ass it was.

NIGGAS WAS MUHFUGGIN PAULINE?

I spoke too soon.

What have you done, Sam?

Short. I liked the new hat mechanic in Odyssey though. At least it was mostly just games though.

Where the fuck is Sonic

Who the hell is this dyke?

Like overall it wasn't great but it may have been the least bad. It wasn't offensively awful like Ubisoft or Bethesda was.

Where was etrian odyssey, didn't they announce earlier?

She's been on Treehouse since the first one but she only became a bluehair this year.

Definitely Pauline. Those hips don't lie.

Metroid Prime 4, Mario Odyssey's hat mechanic looks sweet, another Kirby and Yoshi game, XC2 characters now have noses and Pyra looks cute as fuck, pretty decent presentation, better than expected to be honest.

OH SHIT SON
TEXT BUBBLE
PAULINE IS THE MAYOR OF NEW DONK CITY

I wonder what will peach say about Marios's EX

She needs to change her hair back

Guess sakurai really did throw in the towel.

Pauline is the Mayor of New Donk City. That's actually really fucking good.

Wait the city is actually called Donk city?, Cranky Kong return when?

One thing that's interesting is that Nintendo had no third party games (aside from M+R which is a grey area) to sell their console. Sony and MS relied on third party shit, Nintendo is doing theirs in-house.

The stand make it look like it's going up her ass.

I'm really curious to see if EA is still butthurt about nintendo refusing to use origin.

Nintendo tried that during the WiiIU and the third party mostly left them to drown

Nigger that's not a good thing. Why do they even have lives/coins anyway?

They had FIFA at the start.

deepest lore

Nintendo was also spread thin over two platforms at the time. This time, Nintendo's combined handheld and home console so they're on a single unified platform. If the Wii U had shared the 3DS library, it would hands down have been the best platform of the generation.

Yeah it's called New Donk City.

True, I forgot about Fifa. And Rocket League. Still, Nintendo is focused on first party, and everyone else is relying on third parties to sell their console. It's kind of telling.

get this tumblr bulldyke outta here

Changing Mario's attire is neat and all, but can I make him look BALLIN?

he's cute

Mario in a Sombrero
So how long until SJWs complain about cultural appropriation?

Articles are being written as we speak.

Safety first.

Triggered.

food break

As an American, Mario's American football player outfit is extremely problematic.

The wedding look is neat.

I-I kind of want them.

Waifu fag bait. I want a daisy one

Smooth Jazz is /comfy/

Ahh comfy pauline singing

Also some good Jazz

nintendo is the only one without trash tier music

It's a nice song. I wonder who sings it?

Where you were when Nintendo won E3?

That big band theme tune with the diva singing is pretty catchy, I have to admit.
Although it won't be long until someone redubs "I'll be your 1-up girl" with "I'll be your one cup girl."

gay nigga music

We're in the comfy thread. Where else would we be?

i want to use switchdog like an onahole

I was watching the stardust form the "S" logo and then a four appeared out of the ether.

Part of the reason I'm such a nintendo fag is because I'm a audiophile

That girl on the right sure is cute :3

Where are the video games?

Who is this qt?

Girl on right is a cutie. Plain and simple and pure. Not like the neon-haired trash bag.

The idea that it's Pauline singing just makes it that much better.

The wedding amiibo are pretty sweet. I think I want them. Someone got me a Mario end-level amiibo display for Christmas so I should probably fill it…

You didn't notice her because she was sitting next to Audrey last year.

Every year Reggie's hair gets thinner and thinner

Theresa, I think

Everyone was too distracted by Audrey's tits

What if there is a special thing you can do in the game that lets you control Bowser and do funny things to him?

Sort of like collecting 120 stars in Mario 64.

Can I take control of Bowser and then marry Peach? Mario can have Pauline. Cheesy double wedding happy ending.

WORLD PREMIER

TRUE METROID 3DS GAME LADS

METRIOD AGAIN HOLY SHIT

Ahahahaha, that's so fucking true. I was thinking "where's Audrey, but the one on the right is cute" and then this pic just points out that yeah, tits will trump everything.
Goddamn, where is Audrey? Did Nintendo dump her because she distracted everyone with her Lon Lon dispensers?

MY DICK CANNNOT GET ANY HARDER HOLY FUCK

3DS Metroid and Prime 4? Nintendo must really want people to forgive them.for Federation Force.

dubs magic

2D FUCKING METROID GAME

All they need now is F-Zero and every one of the toddler archetypes will have wet their diapers.

Fucking nice. Metroid 3DS. Unexpected but welcome.

MORE METROID
METROID 2 REMAKE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
THE MADMEN
THEY FUCKING DID IT
THE MAD MEN FUCKING DID IT
METROID 2 REMAKE
AND AUDREY IS BACK
FUCKING HELL
NINTENDO HAS WON
NINTENDO WON E3

Fucking lame.

Too bad 3ds games look so bad. I not really a graphicsfag but even for an handheld it's really ugly.

Also audery is still cute.

Girl with big tits is probably a dirty slut who will do you down bad bruh. Girls with big tits know they have an advantage. QT on the right>>>>>>>cowtits bitch. Also tits mcgee's face is busted and caked with makeup and retarded looking styled eyebrows.

GIRL ON RIGHT BEST GIRL FUCK YOU NIGGERS FALLING FOR SUCCUBI

A FUCKING METROID 2 REMAKE!?

Well now it makes sense why they shut down AM2R

Did Nintendo just win E3?

YFW THEY DMCA THE FAN REMAKE FOR THIS

Yeah I was wondering if that was the reason. It's a shame about AM2R, but I still hope this is good.

Sorry, guys, I think it looks really bad. At least it provides context for why AM2R was C&D'd

JEEZ NINTENDO HOW COME YOUR DAD LETS YOU HAVE TWO METROIDS
man this looks rad

Theresa is best girl now.

Does this mean anything in regards to Pokemon Prism?

Further confirmed for best girl.

METROID FAGS CAN FINALLY SHUT UP FOR THE NEXT 10 YEARS

Yes, Ridley is the new box legendary or at least he would be if he could fit

>TFW you have to do some really special thing in the game to control Bowser or Peach and can do the cuck marriage ending made for the SJW and furry audience. :^)

I love the retro design of the non-Varia power suit with the angular shoulders.
I can't believe we're getting TWO Metroid games.
Holy shit.
I hope Samus Returns comes to Switch so we get it in glorious HD

Well she's not a complete pleb at least. She sounds kind of timid too, what a qt

Now i'm waiting for Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga DX

She's so pure. I wouldn't even want to fuck. Just cuddling up on the couch and playing local multiplayer 3DS while some cookies she made are in the oven.

WHY DO GIRLS DO THIS SHIT TO THEIR EYEBROWS?
Why can't she keep her eyebrows normal like bestgirl?

I guess I just don't see it, maybe I'm too attached to the original Metroid 2.

It's an effort to become 2D

EXTRA THICC EYEBROWS

I WANT TO CUM ON HER FOREHEAD

Okay so the new Kirby game has Ability Fusions from K64, the Helper System from KSS, and Clean from KD3. Damn, all of this sounds so damn cool.

Disgusting and degenerate. Best girl frowns at you.

Don't forget the baby that I put in her oven.

Also
Really should just write this one off. The chances of it being good are way too low.

This is getting out of hand

Ritu's eyebrows don't look right in that first one

I wouldn't write it off just yet. Nintendo has a history of keeping a very tight rein on devs working on their franchises. If Nintendo's writing the specs and whipping Mercury until they get it right, it should still be good.
If anything, having Sakamoto on the couch should be more worrying than anything.

I hate to be pessimistic about something I've been wanting for years, but Nintendo's tight rein on Team Ninja is a big reason why one of their previous games didn't turn out very well.

I must have missed that part, I was making lunch.

Metroid is cool and all, but when are they moving on to the next thing?

I want Sakomoto's shirt.

That was Sakamoto. Team Ninja, from all accounts, had great ideas, and Sakamoto kept fucking everything up.

Stop it user, my heart can't take it.
Her love is pure.

They always spend too much time on the Treehouse segments.

I wanna protect that chubby cheeked smile

Cmon Theresa git gud

me too

I want Zeta Metroid to fuck me.

Stop making me feel things, anons. I don't want think about how cute, innocent, and cuddly she looks ;_;

Remove spain. they tried metroidvania before and it wasn't good.

I WANT A SQUISHY METROID AMIIBO
I WILL USE IT TO PROTECT THERESA'S SMILE
AND AUDREY'S TITTIES

I'm fucking out.

Sorry I'm already gone.

I want them both.
Audrey for fugging, Theresa for hugging.

Hey i just realized they have Breasts of the Wild up on stage.
Good to know she isnt forever banned from treehouse after that event
she does seem to be in a more modest garb

abandon ship lads

Cool, the piss break starts now.

While I like the look of M+R (despite the R) I'm not sticking around to watch it some more.

Amen brother.
Defend Theresa, defile Audrey. It's the only way.

Comfy jazz before I turn the stream off

How long is this going on today? They usually go for like 5 hours or so, I think.

Truly a haven of experts

Holy fuck

KEK APPROVES OF KIRKHOPE

who is supposed to be the audience for this game? neither the mario nostalgiafag fanbase or the lolzrandom minionsrabbids fanbase seem like the type to go for a trpg and trpgfags aren't gonna be excited about xcom-lite with no strategy layer

my rule is that the amount spent on games should exceed the cost of the console itself. none of these are multiplayer so there's no reason to rush to buy a switch until they're all out and we know if they're good or not.

dudes talented.
Also did Yooka-Laylee, granted that didn't make it a good game

gameplay wise this game is peaking my interest but personality wise it looks garbage

did you mean piquing?

Rabbids are pretty much the videpgame version of minions in Europe user. It seems we love that shit in here. I can't for the life of me get why. They were fine the first time they appeared, for those small, fun little minigames, but then they tried turning them into the series' centerpiece and it was just painful.

All good tracks in yooka were made by david wise. The dude's a complete genius at his job. Whereas Kirkhope's work was uninteresting and repetitive and extremely disappointing. Which is a shame because he's capable of infinitely better.

That's why they made that $800 asscreed special edition. My Wii U managed this but I got a good deal on a preowned one.

yeah sorry. not too good with words

Oh I didnt know that
I knew Y-L was hit and miss with their tracks
Ill have to see which composer made which tracks

Holy shit this marioxrabbidz game looks so fucking boring and bland. Why did Miyamoto let it happen.

I think they're desperately trying to get a good working relationship with third parties.

Miyamoto lost his touch over a decade ago. Wii Music was the clearest sign of that.

Nintendo doesn't understand marketing, and they don't understand business, but they do understand how to make video games.
They had a JPG of Metroid Prime 4 but just showing the fucking name of the game was enough to make me cream my pants, and Mario Odyssey looks amazing so I'd say Nintendo won it.
Also Kirby co-op game. Probably Return to Dreamland 2 or something.

Ubisoft was supposed to be a big supporter of the wiiu but dropped very quickly.
Apparently nintendo doesn't want that to happen again.

The return of Dual Power-Ups gets me exctied

That's not really true. Pikmin 3 was pretty good, and his advice on Luigi's Mansion 2 was sound and made something great. Hell, his super mario galaxy games are masterpieces.

I guess you're right, yeah. Still, come the fuck on, at least ask for a better crossover. I mean, fuck, MarioxRayman could've been amazing fun.

I suppose that makes six games, then, so it's still a little short. I suppose unless I bought Breath of the Wild twice, which I don't intend to do. Do the Switches still have all of the technical problems they had on release or have they been fixed now?

Yeah, it does have a lot of vibes from The Crystal Shards

This may be the best Kirby game ever made.

Oh sure, MarioxRayman would have been much better received, but from the sounds of it, Ubisoft approached Nintendo with he idea of MarioxRabbids. Ubisoft fucking loves rabbids for some reason and Nintendo probably didn't want to sour the relationship. Personally I'd much rather they did more collaborations with Squeenix or maybe do an actual good team up with Atlus.

Super Mario Odyssey theme, full version here

Holy shit.
This IS a fucking modern Sonic game. We have a theme song with lyrics.

As long as a great theme with lyrics is the only thing they take from modern sonic, I'm okay with this.

Did I miss anything after bailing due to Rabbids?

They're showing Fire Emblem Warriors now

It's comfy.

Even if tis nuFire Emblem Warriors at least we get waifus without the baggage of fates localisation, except the shit voice actors.

Still feels like a waste.

Everybody peddling that the Switch had a shit-ton of hardware defects on launch turned out to have been falling for crowbcat's bait hard, that video presented edge-cases (~a few hundred out of hundreds of thousands) as though they were the average result and that's not even accounting for the systems that scalpers deliberately broke to try and keep their "supply" down.

We're probably getting dual audio anyway, they seem to have understood with zelda that people demand that shit nowadays. So it should be fine.
Nonetheless, the switch is not region locked so you can just play the game in glorious moon.

Haven't seen you in over a year Val

The only problems I've been having with mine is that the WIFI is really weak.

Sometimes I forget how retarded these people can be. It's like those people that destroy copies of games to make them rarer without realising the simply holding onto them has the exact safe effect on the market.

STOP

Devolver is fucking good

Okay sorry user and take this as an apology

Been posting around and lurking on the regular though, dear. On Holla Forums, Holla Forums, and hell even had fun looking at /cuckquean/ when it began becoming one of the bigger boards on this godforsaken site.
Take care dear.

Mine keeps dropping the internet connection, but I have no idea if it's the console's fault, or my router's, that keeps randomly shitting itself off. Or if it's just because I keep actually turning the console off, because I hate leaving my consoles on sleep-mode -fuck's sake, why is it even such a hassle to turn the console off fully.

I forgot about the region free and Zelda's dual audio. I still need to play Zelda again in slav

I'm going to do it just to spite you.

You're OK you fucking namefag faggot.

This is fun

I'm glad that you are okay take care man and watch out for trucks of peace

I like her

GET TRUCKED

They seem to have left France and preferred visiting Great-Britain instead lately, so I'll be fine; thanks nonetheless, hun

Yeah, she's lewd

Fug, At least the jazz is still good

They are showing gameplay for the new monolithsoft game

DFC is better than cowtits so sadly this is merely lipbiting-levels of lewd
Not like I'd refuse holding her hand of course

She knows

At that point they might as well make it an action RPG, at least things will be faster then

That's how the first game was too. Shame the combat system isn't better because the game really does look pretty neat otherwise.

I guess shit combat isn't a dealbreaker for me though. I like Morrowind after all.

Can someone webm this for me? This is gonna go in every webm thread until the game launches. The song alone is better than anything else at E3 this year.

UNF

So it's Chronicles 2 instead of Chronicles X 2 because X denotes "open world, player created character" and non-X is more traditional JRPG.
Sure, whatever, but some day they better resolve the cliffhanger at the end of X.

She used to be DFC

She definitely knows

… I don't get it. How did she gain, like, three cups, even though she obviously wasn't a teenager at the time ? Did she wear a corset or some shit ?

Do ya think Bill is banging her?

He'd never cheat on Isabelle.

There's a thing called implants.

Bill is faithful to Isabelle.

Immediate trash

oh she knows
shame she feels the need to sharpie her eyebrows on

j-jesus
she really is lewd

Anyone know what games are next?

They could be fake, or they might just have not grown until later. Tits generally don't hit max size until the mid 20s, and some women have most of their growth buched up toward the end.
The only way to know for sure is if we see them.

X means non-britbong 8-4 dub.

This is clearly superior.

It's stupid, but I'm so glad they gave the characters noses. In the original trailer they didn't have noses and the character faces looked completely retarded.
And Pyra is boner fuel, no doubt about that. She's fucking stacked and she's got mad hips and the ass is phat

I was referring to the moment in the stream where the question was asked why this is XC2 and no XCX2. It's a stupid reason, but arguing the stupidity of Japanese naming conventions is a battle that was lost long before this E3.

Neofags are already mad about Pyra actually :

Well, here we go.

What aren't they mad at?

Everything in the ubisoft conference.

Ugly women in bioware games, anita sarkeesian, ben kuchera and kotaku in general, clinton…

I knew it would happen but it still amuses and infuriates me that they'll attempt to change that delicious QT to justify their pig disgusting peebee crush from that ME:A abomination because the only girl that touched their bioligically female girl penis through their shorts looked like a pig hybrid from the depths of one of Bioware's nightmares.

Pic related is the best thing though. Fucking BTFO.
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga is up next.

HOLY SHIT MARIO & LUIGI SUPERSTAR SAGA DX

Holy shit superstar saga remake
sounds swell

UNF

But why? Couldn't they just make a new M&L game that doesn't suck?

Audrey's tits may be wonderful but those thighs are nothing to sneeze at either. Holy shit. Those stockings.
HHHHNNNNNGGGG

Ugly people like ugly things. Surprise surprise.

Was Paper Jam bad? I never played it. I didn't mind Dream Team.

I regret the day I noticed this.

Here you go user

OK so France's team better not be the one with the morbidly obese girl

Why do the frogs look like the very definition of french nerds I swear to god
I hope they win

Couldn't look more fitting

No wonder they do the things they do online

18 min lads