WHY IS BETHESDA SHILLING A 7 YEAR OLD FUCKING GAME WHY NOT MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TITLE WE GET IT YOUR REALLY PROUD

WHY IS BETHESDA SHILLING A 7 YEAR OLD FUCKING GAME WHY NOT MOVE ON TO ANOTHER TITLE WE GET IT YOUR REALLY PROUD

Because consumers whores, including many here, will buy it :)

Paid mods and white genocide simulator is worse than shilling 7 year old game, tbh.

Wew, who knew anti-bethesda fags were bad at basic math.

How does it feel to talk out of your ass

Over 30 million copies sold so far. The 10th best selling game in the world. Their most successful game ever. Why wouldn't they ride it into the ground and milk it for every cent they can squeeze out of it?

Are you going to need to be shown the image of the Holla Forums steam group that had 1-2 dozen of this boards users playing Fallout 4?

Is this even a real question?

If you thought you're in some sort of bastion of good taste and consumer integrity then I feel sorry for you.

Because they want to sell copies to other poor schmucks come the next sale. Which might give them a better excuse to not make the next sequal.

The correct and only answer is because it sells so well. They just rerelease it or chuck it on another console and retards eat it up.
If I had a machine that printed money, I would use it constantly.

To be fair, the only anons here that use any form of communication with other anons besides playing games together are attentionwhores from reddit.
That's like wondering why 90% of Infinity.moe is furry/trap/trans/gay/etc; because all the attentionwhores went there.

Beth are the only ones who make these kinds of games, of course people here will play it because the base is excellent, it's absolutely excellent but Beths execution is so fucking shallow and allyou can see is the potential, there's a few nice things here and there like that mechanitron add on with the customizeable robots, customization is probably shallow as fuck though and the mech suits, that idea is legit cool, but yet again the execution is poor.

I'm not part of the Steamgroup and I don't own Fallout 4 on any platform, and I don't intend on buying it ever.

???

Just the first person open world rpg aspect with an emphasis on immersion, there's clearly a massive demand for games like this yet Bethesda is the only company that fucking makes them.

Don't be willfully blind now.

Consumer whores buy bethesda games because it's hip shit to do so that keep your gaming cred up.

Are you retarded, the base idea to these games is good, Bethesda just does a laughably bad job at them, and people here buy them because there is no fucking alternative.

Base idea of communism is good too.

That's another bullshit.
Retards who buy zenimax, ubisoft etc shit religiously have never even played actual good open worlds games like Gothics, M&Ms, Wizardries or Ultimas.
They buy that shit because it's hip.

When did Bethesda ever innovate?
spoiler: they don't. Bethesda only copies and streamlines any other new thing and shits it out as an alternative to current thing. Like their version of Hearthstone

They never did. Everything TES did was done both earlier and better. They're square of the west.

The series used to not be complete trash. Morrowind and Dagger Fall we're pretty good but they dumbed down the game play in Oblivion and Skyrim. Making it more Action/Adventure like in comparison to the older games.

These aren't the same thing, we've already seen better games built on the base idea, but now it only seems to be Beth who makes them.

Well other than Might and Magic X which was a fucking joke.

Because retards will buy it for the third fucking time.
Because a new game would cost money to produce.

I tried 3 times to play this piece of shit skyrim, but never got beyong first city, this game is so bland, grey and depressing. Nothing to be proud of.

I loved Oblvion.

Nothing to be proud of.

It's where all the Holla Forums tripfags go to die, they were terminal and this is just one of their stages

Are you retarded, I never ever said Bethesda got it even remotely right, how is it possible to not get what I am saying?

Nintoddlers have now gotten the first taste of open world games with BotW, they'll want more so Beth grabbed the opportunity to peddle their shit to a new crowd. A crowd that has even less distinguished taste than their already established fan base.

Talk of the devil, literally. Especially when you said Gothic. Gothic 2 (never played 1, sorry) was a good game, but the player is too restricted to follow the quests and the areas were more like confined paths rather than truly open. You can't kill every NPC and leveling up your skills can't be done independently. Also,the picking up animation was unnecessarily long, gotta take a few minutes to pick up all that coins scattered around.

I like how your only argument against this is Gothic 2.
This has what to do with open world?

Couldn't kill the overseer-in-chair in FO1, what a shitshow!

You can with the Bloody Mess trait, even if it is just at the end.

Reading hard ooh

Sandbox means I'm supposed to be able to do anything I want independently. The long picking up animation doesn't really have much to do with being open world, but it breaks the dynamic.

Because I liked Ultima 7 and don't have the desire to play the rest.

OP here. I just want to say that all of bethesdas games are shit and the only good fallout is new vegas

OP is eternal fag, but speaks the truth for once

fallout 3 was shit prove me wrong

I'd say that Fallout 2 (esp with restoration project) is the best Fallout game. NV is dull and tedious, 3 has too little content, 1 is unpolished, and 4 only improved upon the gunplay and crafting.

Loved the atmosphere, that's all.

Fucking Switch faggots are gonna make threads about Skyrim aren't they?

Skyrim was my awakening: Bethesda never again.

tbh fallout 2 and new vegas are the only good fallouts worth playing. If you play anything else you're an aspie fag

Nah man, I shamelessly enjoyed 4, even more than NV probably. Loved character interactions and upgrades in FO2, but NV bored me like hell somehow.

skyrim is still better than eso tbh

I just want to tell you that you are a dumbass if it took you that long to give up on Bethesda.

fuck off

Fallout 2 is the Borderlands 2 of its time.

Do the world a favour and blowtorch all your electronics so that no-one has to read your garbage anymore.

And NV is the Borderlands of Fallout.

Come back when you're 18.

I think skyrim now runs on more systems than RE4.

Because people are buying it and videogame media is praising it, so it makes Bethesda feel prestigious. Why wouldn't they shill something that still earns them money and makes their ePeen feel big? And why are you so butthurt about Bethesda doing something so obvious? They'll milk Skyrim to the last drop or they wouldn't be Bethesda.

The funny part about Skyrim clones though is that they usually want to clone the game itself (which is a flaming turd), rather than the extensive modding abilities (which is where the community and appeal of Skyrim is at). If Skyrim had no mods it would be a dead fish.

You have a very strange definition of many. You seem kinda new here. A fresh face from halfchan, I take it? Don't be one of those guys who thinks the "secret" to fitting in is acting disaffected and like you know better than what people claim. If you want to fit in, just make good posts and people will naturally be interested in engaging with you.

That's much less than 1% of the board

Steam draws a peculiar and decidedly plebian crowd, no doubt. Holla Forums is not a hivemind either. On the whole though Steam seems rather unpopular on the board here.

Funny how NO ONE IN THE FUCKING THREAD MENTIONS WHICH GAME IS BEING TALKED ABOUT YOU STUPID CUNTS.

Reminds me of "Liz Hurley - 'that' dress".
After the first day they didn't fucking publish it again, just continually referred to it like everyone knew what they were talking about.
"Hey, remember THAT football match - yeah."

"Have you heard about that thing that happened. Yeah it sucks lol"

Do you have the one with the "anti Modern Warfare 2" group where half of them are playing it? That ones good.

Why does your mind play tricks on you and act like I think fo3 is not shit?

That's a lot of words to say >lllololo newfag and for still being wrong.
People here bought: fo3, skyrim, fo4, ovenwatch, tumblrtale and other stupid shit
Maybe you should lurk moar if you want to see that your average Holla Forums Holla Forums goes is hardly a man of high taste.

epic

Epig

Wow, a whopping 32 people. People who think this picture is indicative of anything are fucking retarded.

Sure showed me

Sure showed me

how big is Holla Forums? 100 people? 150?

You can see the number of uniqueIDs on a board at any given time on the front page.

strange, I feel like I know half of you. nice trips.

Not even close, there's probably at least 1500 unique people who pass through every week and moreso at the time that picture was taken. Let me explain it to you like this: there's a reason people have to post pictures from a steam group most of Holla Forums has never used and not posts from this board itself.

Obviously you do not know how steam works. See how all the green is up top (aside from the admins of the group)? That's the people who are in game. Steam shows them at the top. Blue means somebody is online, but not playing anything. Steam puts these people in the middle. Notice how you're already seeing Blue on the first page? That's because all the people who are currently online playing games in that picture are already being shown. Other pages would've simply shown people being online or offline. So, yeah, this picture is useless.

What's wrong with Vermintide?

I think whoever made that image fucked up or something since that's an outlier, but Vermintide is still bad. I really wanted to like it, my friend bought it for me and we played hours forging through it, but it just became an incessantly repetitive trudge through the same things you've done a million times. Super grindy. Once you played every level a few times there's nothing to keep you going.

kek a guy on youtube deleted all his stuff because his raging at bethesda

What guy

these are the people who have changed the course of our fucking hobby

The leveling system in Oblivion is defective. The combat is shit too.

The world itself and its aesthetic beats Skyrims gray rock wasteland though, despite the fact that the random dungeon thing turned out to be more repetitive than Skyrims U-shaped dungeons.

And the ones here who won't buy it, are too busy slobbering on the anus of Nintendo, starving for another lump of the same shit.

I'm surprised there isn't a bigger deal being made over the Wolfenstein trailer. Where they show the Nazi's buddying up with the KKK some reason (despite the fact Nazi's would wipe them out just as quickly as anyone else) and the new American rebel group you're teaming with are fucking commies.

Yeah I don't understand why the KKK would even exist in a Nazi-controlled America. Also every single member of the resistance group was cringey as fuck, they're clearly trying REALLY fucking hard to appeal to the "bash the fash!" faggots instead of just making a dumb, corny shooter where you can mindlessly shoot nazis. And this is coming from somebody who enjoyed The New Order

You will look again, more carefully this time.

Thats people who post, lurkers always vastly outnumber active users.

I was disillusioned. I am sorry.