Fuck it, I give up on games ever being good again

Fuck it, I give up on games ever being good again

More reason to work on your backlog.

you are like, a decade late, slowpoke

Suicide is still pretty good.

Yes, just give up goy

Don't have one, I hate the feeling of having unplayed games hanging over my head so I operate on the rule of "Beat or drop this one before you start a new one"

I've been in denial for the last few years

Even so, there should still have plenty of games from past years/eras that you haven't played then.

I just want the Bombshell Prequel. Why does every single game I look forward to end up being delayed or flying under the radar?!

Video games have been trash since Atari went for general audiences instead of intelligent whites

lost it

Uh, user, it works differently than that.

Stay alive, fam. I know things are shit right now, but I always have this feeling that in there is this one godly game in the future that I will have to play before I can die with both eyes closed.

And no way I am going to an hero because modern gaming is a sea of diarrhea and miss on that one game.

Books are pretty sweet. It turns out there are nearly 4000 years worth of them.

AA games, sims, niche games, mods. AAA will always be trash, marketing driven Hollywood kikery. making a good game is bad AAA buisness.

switch to /tg/. Board game designers actually try to make good games, unlike video game devs.

Do you even /pdfs/ faggot?

But in all seriousness books written before 1940 are incredibly useful to breaking out of the constant stream of nonsense that (((the powers that be))) try to keep everyone unbalanced by. Just finished Mitra-Varuna by Dumezil, that shit was cash, it was a comparison of Indo-European conceptions of sovereignty focused on the Romans, Indians and Celts.

No shit Sherlock, you're supposed to find the good ones that are old.

I slept through the sony E3, what happened?

They released 20 games where you either get to play as a woman or a nigger.

Board games require other people to play withthough.

I have to make an actual effort to read. Its ridiculous. I somehow got back into reading a few years ago with Demons by Dostoevsky, yet can't get into anything now.

bruh

Nier Automata
Nioh

Trips

You asked for it.

What sucks is series that were good have made sequals that shit the bed.

You're welcome.

I will stand with you.
There's some game in progress of making, that looks interesting to me and i will refrain from dying until i got hands on it.
But bad thing is that it might be just because it have content i long waited for and gameplay might look dissatisfying, if not include any other factors i might overlook.
And if not include that release date is unknown.