Undertale confirm for PS4

Did Sony just won E3? Does this mean we will probably get a Undertale 2 announcement soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

eclaire-de-lune.tumblr.com/post/160699469137/how-about-we-dont-hurt-real-people-over-fictional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you Holla Forums for making me a faggot.

ask not for who the balls dong; it dongs for thee

You are welcome

Yes, Sony wins baby.

this is the worst summer ever

Reminder that Microshit showed more Japanese games than Sony at this E3.
Reminder that MonHun World is also on the Xbone
Reminder that people barely clapped at Sony's presentation.
Reminder that Sony's presentation was so bad, that it made Ubisoft's one look decent

this

Silly goy.
Devolver won E3

Only the first half hour, the rest is debatable, because after another half an hour I got bored and went to sleep

10 hours of shitposting.

How is Undertail any better than your regular japshit?

Why do people even like FNAF? I pirated a couple and they are literally nothing more than a minigame with cheap jumpscares that don't last more than an hour or two AT MOST altogether

Autism and furfaggotry

Because of MUH DEEP LORE and letsplayer bait.

Are any of those exclusives user?

No, but neither were those at Sony.

It was really no point on showing those titles.
Especially since they're coming to PC.
Not even Cuphead is an exclusive

Sony has never won a single e3. The only people who use their shitty systems are complete cucks.

I really don't know what's Microsoft's long term plan, it's like they can't decide if they want to focus on W10 on the Xbone. Some say that they want to create an all encompassed media system, like an Xbone but with Windows 10(basically a worse Steam Machine), but I am not too sure about that.

Repent.

They should just sell off their Xbox division already. Alot of their shareholders are asking for this, so they should just make that deal and focus more on PC.

another game Holla Forums hyped up like there's no tomorrow then becomes gigantic cancer and Holla Forums pretends it had nothing to do with it

another case: mein crap

Who would even buy it? Apple? Disney? Nintendo?

If all it takes to corrupt you is some shitposting on a Peruvian Wheelchair Reviewing Chat Room then you need to grow thicker skin, son.

Who gives a shit, the sooner they go away the better.
I still miss Sega

They are a necessary evil to keep Sony and Nintendo in check, otherwise they get too cocky and sell 600$ consoles because there is no real competition. Also if you think that any of those alternatives are any better, then I wish I could smoke whatever you are.

Reminder that Undertale fanbase needs to be gassed

eclaire-de-lune.tumblr.com/post/160699469137/how-about-we-dont-hurt-real-people-over-fictional

I watched my brother play through this shit. It's hard to believe that only a year ago anons were sucking this shit off. The dialogue in the game is beyond stupid and juvenile. Any person above the age of 16 who finds themselves amused by it has to be seriously fucked in the head. Not to mention all the gimmicky fourth wall hipster lameness and "twist" regarding the monsters that has the subtlety of someone beating you over the head with a sledgehammer (if you weren't groaning and rolling your eyes reading the glyphs midway through the game, you might not be all; that bright).

Total hipster shit.

Why though?
That locket aint bad, but was anyone really stupid enough to wait for a port of this?
Fishgirl best girl

That's because she's straight up a homestuck character who has been inserted into it.

It's the other way around really.
Without Sony's PS4, Microsoft would actually have no competition when it comes to games (except for shitty Switch games).
Then you could either play your games on Windows 10 or the XBox.
That's the reason why DirectX was created in the first place.

The physical copy has me worried because the game is probably worth the $10 it initially costed but is most certainly not worth $60. Not unless Radiation cleaned the game up tremendously, added a bunch of things, and actually made choices worth a goddamn, which is all but impossible because of the fierce amount of help he listed for the creation of a very simple Game Maker project in the credits because he's actually kinda stupid and has no idea of how to program.

Undyne is about as much a Vriska expy as Sans is a Gamzee expy.

Can you get an even denser cancer?

Yeah but without Sony, Microsoft would have no incentive to make any games more complex or good than the average shovelware that you see on the Wii. Competition is what keeps these three firms in a somewhat state of quality, as in it would be much much worse if one of them left the market. Also DirectX was released in 94, so I don't see your point about it having something to with Sony or Xbox.

What quality

Try another (1) and done sage and we'll find out

meh, the game is comfy and I'm gay for worldbuilding. Also the soundtrack was great and that boosted what would have been a 5/10 game to me to a 7/10

you want the fucking dyke archetype?
Snowdin innkeeper is clearly best

Try now.

As I said, this isn't the bottom of the barrel, it can get MUCH worse.

It doesn't matter if it can, what matters is that we've passed the point of shit. Just because you can get deeper into shit doesn't excuse you being stuck in shit.

Now you've got the dedication to show you're a bit more than a drive-by shitposter at the very least.

DirectX pre-dates the XBOX by a decade or so. That's the original XBOX not the bone.

noice
webm related

Undyne is pretty fucking Vriska, to be honest; the real difference is Vriska isn't redeemable. I'd say Sans is more like Dave than anything.

Let me rephrase that then. It's the reason why they still keep DirectX around and never make newer version compatible with older versions of Windows.

You're a fag

But Microsoft doesn't like the idea of people not having the latest version of Windows. It's not because of Xbox that they have stopped supporting W7, but because they want everybody to use the latest version of their spyware.

Well with those as your criteria I could claim she's a Big Boss expy. I won't deny she's probably inspired by Vriska but she doesn't make me want to fucking hurl like Vriska does.

That isn't how you spell Toriel.

so majima? :^)

So the game I got for five bucks on Steam two years ago that your paying full price for on console gets you people excited these days?

Man console gaming must of really slipped…

Autism is gonna run rampant for the PS Quatro.

wow ps3 sure won the olympics user good job

Yeah, once you play through it twenty times to be able to speedrun it. Literally nobody got through the game, blind, in less than six or seven hours, and they'd still have to be rushing through all the dialogue and not exploring anything. Geno run takes even longer because of the required grinding and your first time playing Sans taking a half-hour at least (and twice that if you haven't playing bullet hell before).

ex-sonygger here
neoFAGs and The Last of JUST apologists weren't the thing that did me in, it was fucking Cuckertale that finally broke me
i'm so sorry Holla Forums, you were right

homestuck was never good you niggers, now shut the fuck up before the honest-to-god pedophiles come in and derail the thread