Gaming Decor

Do you have posters? Do you have, say, a Zelda triforce wallet? What about plushies? Do you do amiibos, or do you have real toys that aren't faggy little statues? How about a model of a coin block or a mushroom? This is the thread for bringing a big part of your life into your room to show everyone.

You can do better.

Basic tier, people that have never played a NES game before sometimes wear this shit.

Just fucking kill yourself.

The only apparel any self-respecting gamer would need.

I own an NES controller wallet, but only because it was a gift from a friend.
Yeah, but only the Smash ones. And don't even DREAM of taking them out of the package.

This is the only video game related item I have that isn't a video game or something used to play video games. When I was in high school I had a kingdom hearts shirt.

Kill yourself.

A Kirby like the OP, some Touhou fumos including a deka Reimu, a Patchouli fig, and a couple of nu-Doom badges. Most of my stuff is anime.

Not all video game things should be judged as Pop rubbish.

They are pop rubbish.

I just have a few posters that came with some games I bought (and one from an old strategy guide I found at a second hand store; they let me buy just the poster itself). Haven't hung them up yet though as I kind of want some simple but decent frames to protect from humidity (and where I am, trying to ones at close enough sizes is a bit out of my limited budget). Beyond that, I'd rather spend my money on actual vidya (ones worthy of doing so for, I mean) than merchandise you can't do much with.

I've been wondering for a while, was that Raiho set a "First Print Bonus" of sorts, or an actual "pay extra for this" edition?

Don't remind me; local multimedia place I go to since they sometimes misprice otherwise expensive games has HORDES of that shit, probably because they have a tendency to cater to hipsters. Fucking hell those things look like generic template trash.

I own the Zelda wallet.

I believe it was first print. I got mine cheap since the price was mislabeled for it on Amazon. Normally I think they go for $8 and the price for the game itself is $30, and the price for my LE version of the game was $30 due to a pricing error.

I've got posters that came with Saints Row 2, GTA Vice City, Stick of Truth, and the final issue of Nintendo Power. I've also got a Cartman figure that came with Stick of Truth. Nothing else as far as I'm aware. I really wanna buy that Sonic Nenodroid figure.

I want to say $80 is what they're going for locally these days for second hand Raihou ones; Atlus doing their reprints for PS2 SMT and Persona really brought the prices of the base game down. Even more so for Raidou 1. If you did get sent that at the "reprint" price, you lucked out.

Say that to my face motherfucker.

I don't get it either. If I like a character enough to want a fig I want one with actual effort put into it, not one of a thousand lazy cookie cutter designs with different paint.

Seeing as to how the cheapest I can find it is $50 with the boxed damaged, I think I did good for $30.

God damn, those things are fucking tumors. Pretty much every gaming store in my city has an entire wall dedicated to them, and even my local comic shop is infested. I honestly thought they were a cute little idea back when there was only like four or five kinds available, but now the thought of them just makes me wanna bludgeon to death anyone that ever bought one.

>Series has since died and is in the midst of having its soul sent to mobile hell.
I think the only stand-alone figures you can buy for the series at this point are Knightblazer and OverKnightblazer. Which, don't get me wrong, are pretty cool (one of the other series' protags having a sentai style form, which those figs are of), but still. If there's one bright side, I suppose those Popshitters will never consider tainting the series with their garbage (same with other now dead series I've enjoyed that were never that popular), when its own publisher doesn't even think there's enough of a prior audience left to aim new games at.

I forget what I got my reprint copy for, but yeah, I'd say you did well, especially if the Raihou is in good shape.

I don't even know if that cancer sells well to begin with. I'm in that multimedia place once or twice a week and I have NEVER seen anyone buying them, let alone acting like they MIGHT want to buy one. Waste of space and plastic if you ask me.

Unique items like this are where it's at. Unique stuff shows personality.

My favorite poster was the one that I got with Bully on PS2. Those old Rockstar games were so good, but man I fucking loved Bully.

Damn that one's been with you for a while, huh?

The Pop! stuff is just too generic. The Kirby plushie in the OP pic is cute like a Pop! toy, but it's really big, nice, and high quality. Also girls love cute plushie.

No shame on getting this.

I'm a bit averse to putting holes in the ones I have with tacks, hence wanting some simple frames for them. Especially since at least two of them were limited print ones already. Though, even if I can find some cheap frames, there's still the issue of trying to flatten the posters out properly; these are the fold-up kind, not the roll up kind as far as how they were shipped out, and thus have creases all over.

Kirby is his own thing. A more relevant example is fumos which are almost as bad design-wise. However they aren't nearly as done to death, and plushies are much more versatile than figs which are only good for looking at.

What about nailing pegs to the wall?

Huh? Wouldn't that still require putting holes in the posters to hang them? Admittedly I don't have a lot of experience with posters; my rooms have always been quite plain aside from bookshelves, so maybe I'm not real sure about what you mean by "pegs".

No? I mean clothes pegs to hold the poster, and the pegs are nailed to the wall. Bulldog clips would be better actually, you could just hang them off nails.

Hmm. That could maybe work. I know I've also seen some sort of long clips at places that sell posters, where you buy two and use the top to hang the poster from and the bottom to weight it straight, but I'm not sure how well those work. Don't think they'd help with humidity protection either.

i printed out 24x36 posters of each of these and bought poster frames for them. every single time i bring a new person over they compliment the blood dragon poster especially

i want a weeb cafe

The best ones are just your usual gear with logo from an in-game corporation or something. Be it a hat with a small Ultor logo or just about anything from Wipeout on pretty much anything.
Mass Effect neckbeards with N7 shit need not apply, everyone knows you're loser poser nigger faggots.

Great taste. I have that same Doom poster, it's a classic. Not vidya but I have a Die Hard poster too, I have a soft spot for those old Hard R action flicks.

The only way to do that would be a frame, I think.

I have a Shovel Knight amiibo and a Mega Man one that I got as gifts, and a Mega Man Nendoroid . I won a plushie of that big monkey from Overwatch, too. It's a pretty good size but it's still in the bag it came in.

good taste, i want an AG shirt/patch myself

frankly if i could afford to i'd fuckin wallpaper my house in those. man, the 80s action movie aesthetic just got it right

I would not be caught dead with any of this shit.

I have Mario, Luigi and Wario plushies and the official hatred shirt. Nothing else really.

For about 7 years yes.

I did actually get my best friend a shirt that looks very similar to that Majora a few years ago, but he's a giant sperg and a programmer so it's socially acceptable for him where he works.

I used to own a couple Nintendo shirts that I ordered through the official magazine back when I was a teenage autist.
I have pic related too, but the flower's fallen off and the paint's deteriorated over time, so I don't use it anymore. I still like it though, it's cool and fairly subtle.

I used to have this but I lost it.

I had some papercrafts i did myself, thats about it.

If you collect Nintendo shit you will always looks like some Disney girl btw

I have Kirby plushes, two squid sisters amiibos, a venom snake nendoroid, a portal gun, and a braixen plush

Kirby, Meta Knight, and Waddle Dee pillows, Kirby glassware, Kirby shirts, Zelda posters/shirts from their official live symphonies that I've gone to over the years.

Bully me.

I have a Plants VS Zombies Disco Zombie figurine from a special edition at Walmart, an Eleanor posable figure from a friend at work (guy loves the Bioshock series), and a Reaper Funko Pop thing from a contest I won.

I have a purple cockatrice dragon dildo that I named after Ridley. That counts, right?

Yes it is too big

I have tons of figures and shit. As for gaming shirts I keep them subtle as hell. The only one that I own that is one with just a logo on it is a Ys shirt, with the logo for the Japanese release of Ys 1, which looks pretty good.

lol, no. Even seeing multiple consoles or excessive game collections on display gives me a sense of fremdschämen

Aside from having a inkling boy and girl amiibos, I have a few nendoroids (currently have Galko, Iowa, and waiting on the Pop Team Epic duo to come out next month), a tiny Miku Hatsune fig, and currently waiting for this office lady qt to come in the mail. Been wanting to collect some jojo figs, but from what I've been reading, the company that makes them, Medicos, has the tendency to fuck with their customers.

Lucky. How much was that bundle anyway?

$90 originally; the price has been going up since retailers sold out.

That's quite a steal.

One day you'll grow up and realize that giving a fuck what other people think of you is a waste of time. Especially inside your own house, where you're supposed to feel comfortable and secure. Faggot.

I have this too. I regret it now only because I didn't end up liking the game or Morgana at all.

I am considering buying this because it isn't overpriced, looks cool and doesn't immediately scream LOL LOOK AT ME I AM A GAMER but it is sold out in Europe.

I don't usually buy CEs, so I don't have much to compare it to, but my major problem with it is that the artbook and soundtrack you get with it are samplers rather than the full versions. The Morgana plush is also pretty tiny.

The steelbook and collector box look great, though.

i have an unhealthy obsession with apparel from companies in games i like. i made a datadyne shirt in high school, and wore a UAC cap i got from a PC Gamer contest in like 1994 until it flat-out fell apart. go with companies or organizations, man. i'm considering getting a militaires sans frontieres shirt or hat next

Oh yeah, I've heard about that too, especially about the soundtrack. Kind of a shame that those two things are just samplers, but for $90 that comes with the game and other things, it's not too bad.