Last webm thread is on page 13
post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC4ML5WpXwXXegWkGdliFNlg/videos
sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/
sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/02.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's so autistic and cute

I should just kill myself now and spare myself from any further torment.
sage for no webm

Why do they keep putting blank pink backgrounds in this?
Shouldn't there be a character there?

you totally should

Ring of Red 2 when?

You can't Learn Japanese

jesus christ pull yourself together man

Do you have the source, then?

nigga woke af

looks like something out of a Charlie Sheen movie , but not knowing the source is no excuse for these levels of faggotry

A 7MB file shrunk down to less then 255 kb losslessly and with an option to reconvert whenever you want is not to be sneezed at. Plus, i don't have to deal with screamer gifs anymore.

That's pretty hot.
Got more?

Do not bully Akari.

I wanna rub the owls

We wuz?

We wuz wise and shieet.

The blue balls. Oh god, all those blue balls.

Because I'm in a good mood today, here is her channel.

Thanks mate.

I have to share this facial expression; she knows the meat is good despite not thinking it would be originally.

Today I went on Holla Forums and wished more cute girls made cute and stylish dancing videos.
But we will only get twerking shit.

I didn't know there were cute Chinese girls.

Is that the new Need For Speed?

It's Hot Shots, IIRC. Can't remember if it's 1 or 2. Pretty sure it's the first one.

In a week of absolute pure E3 shit you are a shining beacon, user. Kek praise you.

RIP video games and video game related discussion.

Post some vidya webms than. :^)

Right in the feels.

I will never forgive korea for what they did to this game

Any news on an Old School MapleStory or will they continue to deny the free money they could be getting?

Some reason the 720p version I made is the same quality, but I'll put up both versions

that's a boy

First video is fake, no way is Pat or Matt tall enough to put that last Funkopop there.

R.I.P vegetas' dignity.

Maybe they used one of those claw grabber things that old people and midgets used.

I like to think Pat always has one of those at hand.

Hate to ask this in a webm thread but what game is this?

I believe it's Touhou scarlet curiosity

I thought it may have been a touhou spinoff or something of the like, thanks

sage for lack of webm

No problem man

Did they ever finish that fan made game for that?

what gaem?

Literally in the filename.

but I can't read vietnamese

I don't think too many people can read gook scribble.

That tends to happen when you set the video bitrate, yes.

Nice

That's from the Hogfather isn't it?

Tri Martolod is a Breton song, so it doesn't have a great deal to do with Irish conflicts.

song?

Wrong.

das Blood Omen 2 nigga.

The Air is Getting Cooler in Nova Scotia and it was Hot Earlier Today Especially in Halifax and Sydney Nova Scotia and i started to Laugh and i kept on Laughing while i am doing my weather report.

They are still working on it since it will allow you to play as all the monsters and such.

youtube.com/channel/UC4ML5WpXwXXegWkGdliFNlg/videos

The same bitrate for a higher res the higher res one should look way worse, yet it doesn't

Video just has that weird look that causes it all to look the same regardless of res

I do see a lot of compression artifacts in the 720p one. There are lots in the smaller one as well. You made them with 2 passes, right?

Yeah

Like I said there is probably some mix of things going on that vp9 doesn't like, normally VP9 just hates tons of dark blue or lots of green, both things x265 can handle, and from what I've been reading VP10 can as well, but who knows when the fuck that's coming out

Ironically enough, genders saved those countries from gender ideology.

I love this anime but I'll never understand how Allmight's body as a stick figure is able to take the strength of his power but the kids body can't, I know it's there for narrative purposes but it's still a plot hole

When has he used One For All in his skele form, jackass?
Also >>>/a/

Holy shit.

Because Almight has had the power for awhile so it's not hard to assume he was more fit in the past. He was also injured before that's why skele self is more weaker.
also

Unrelated but I like Allmight's dub actor. Not so much everyone else, but I really like the dub actors who do the super manly man voice. Stardust Crusader's Joseph had a really good dub.

It's better dubbed than subbed

Murrican voices for Murrican themed superhero stuff

Murrika makes everything better

The dub just doesn't appeal to me to be quite frank, it just feels out of place.

I often watch both versions, and whatever version has the better voice I keep

Like how Full Metal Alchemist has better english voices, but JoJo has better japanese dub

And then they made no more

I don't see why so many people get teary-eyed over this comic. All I saw was a weak girl getting fucked and used by everyone, and who was a piece of garbage who kept taking drugs even when she was pregnant. She deserved everything she got except for her Father abusing her.

Emergence was the name. Wasn't it?

Can't remember the artist.

Wut?

Shindol.

Thanks

She could have stood up for herself and put a stop to it. Most of everything that happened to her was inside her control, and she fucked up her own life.

You said it yourself, she was a weak girl. Women can't do anything by themselves, especially not dominated women.

Every time.

Nice one

You disgust me.

Fuck me, my sides just weren't ready for this.

Are these new? They give me an old machinima vibe.

I really want to like this music, but it sits too close on the border of hard blues and well… noise. If they reduced the low-fi, shitty radio effects by maybe 15%, it might be really good.

This woman sounds familiar. Is this Tree of Logic pretending to be an MSNBC anchor?

True it's on the edge, posted it since it is in the Rebel Galaxy OST

Oh and just for trivia, that due is literally singing into the mic with a megaphone

Does anyone have the regular car reviews video where someone is asking him for advice for what kind of car to get but the person asking keeps disagreeing for something stupid or something?

How does one make a webm? I've been trying to make a video with Cinelerra and not only does it not have the option for rendering .webm or .mp4, but also it takes 4 hours to render a video that is nothing more than a song slapped onto an image!

You don't need to render directly as webm. You can use ffmpeg or a similar tool to transcode it into a webm.

limit is currently 12MB btw

Yea, it is an older video. Just had a few such videos saved.

So does it always take retardedly long to render the video with all editing software?
WHY?
It doesn't even chew up any CPU. Apparent'y it's quite standard for that Adobe one too, but that was a specific Adobe problem caused by a specific Adobe solution. Surely modern studios have commands for getting the software's A into G?
The 4 minute song slapped onto an image I'm making is 75% complete and the .avi is currently 11.5GB.

what bitrate, resolution and codec are you rendering in?

I don't know, but the framerate is 59.9401, the samplerate is 48000 and the canvas size is 794x600. I might be able to tell you in 6 minutes when this monolith of retardation finishes and it lets me view the rendering page.

Does anyone have the NO GAME garfield webum? I think I had it in some folder but I can't find it anymore.

I must be really fucking retarded because I can't even manage step one.

Oh, the codec is "yuv2". I know this because the piece of shit won't run on my player.

I haven't used Cinelerra but it sounds like it's trying to export a raw stream. Try rendering as MPEG4 (h264/ACC) or OGG (Theora/Vorbis). This might involve changing the file type or codec settings when you're rendering/exporting.

If all you're doing is adding music to a picture, I 'd recommend this instead:
ffmpeg -i music.mp3 -i picture.png output.webm
and if you need to limit the quality of the audio or video:
ffmpeg -i music.mp3 -i picture.png -b:v 2K -b:a 2K output.webm

webm related took ~4 seconds to put together with this method. Transcoding to webm from another video source is usually pretty slow but there are ways to speed it up.
I'd also recommend using youtube-dl to grab videos.

Here's the original.

Nice videogames

Only real patricians

Fuck yea, panoots is a good boi

Four years old, which is why I said they didn't make anymore

Was one of Zeurel's directional/art productions, he did Episode 1 and The end of Episode 6

VP9 codec is extremely inefficient encoding, the more motion search vectors you use the far slower it works unlike x265 which will fill its entire rendering pipeline till it runs out of search vectors, which is why even 480p video can run 70% CPU encoding use on a high end CPU, and 720p will easily suck up 100% CPU use

This was one of the biggest failures of VP9 vs x265 other than lower compression efficiency and companies asked google repeatedly to make a better encoder but they gave up in the x265 vs VP9 war even though nobody uses x265 outside of users like you and me because its licensing costs are absolutely fucking outrageous (16x that of x264 as of last reporting)

Ayy it worked! Thanks.

be sure to post the results

Google is already working on a new codec.

That's why I try to use vp8 as much as possible.

This guide has a great section for still images.

This can't possibly be real.

Yeah they started work on it right away once they saw x265 was going to be the market standard, yet jumped the gun because nobody uses it due to licencing costs

Jesus fucking Christ…

The fuck is this?

Can't attest to the music, but it's from the newest Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha series.

Bullies fucked with the wrong kid in ViVid Strike.

Fucking stupid is what it is

good job guys

Till this game goes offline I'll never understand the POTG system

Post vidya than to make a change, if not deal with the shit.

When game physics are tied to framerate

they/them is actually a thing though, for when someone's gender is unknown.

I count around 68 non vidya and 38 vidya webms give or take a few, this thread isn't worth saving anymore

Light Assaults in Planetside 2 are the true easy mode

That reminds me I need to make a webm autist video

Why do you faggots even bother replying to it? They never post any webms of their own. It wouldn't surprise me if it has been the same guy all along.

that's odd
Could have sworn I said Holla Forums

kek

Then stop coming in here complaining every other thread. I have no problem with the posts, you do.

If you need screencaps I got you covered on that

I say it's two guys at minimum its also funny seeing them sperg at times

There's at least two of us.
Here's a video for your fucking dying thread, don't cry to me when Mark starts cracking down on your shit, you made your own bed.

It wouldn't be surprising but I think that since it's become a semi-known kind of meta meme, the shitposters who have the mood hit them post in the proper style to get easy (you)s. It wouldn't be difficult to impersonate "the" webm autist, assuming there even is one guy and not just a series of random b8ers troleplaying.

no, I'm totally legit
why would I lie on the internet
why would anyone ever do that
:^)

Nah I'm good, I just need a good icon to use for "WebM Autist" and I can get started

Video editing is piss easy, just takes time

here's one

you guys realize we do have Holla Forums and /a/
right?

Oh boy another one to add to the collection

Oh fuck off, this shit has been going on since the first fucking webm thread. Do you expect that, thanks to your whining, it's gonna stop? If it had then why didn't it work the first time?
Yeah, but guess what? try to change something and there goes the fucking shitstorm. I'm sorry but I'd rather have a webm thread that has everything than the whole catalog being filled with people sperging about it being deleted.

Ok that's webm's thread project if you wish to contribute

Find/Make a perfect "WebM Autist" icon, it needs to be something you can overlay over faces etc

Like a symbol? face? or like webm related?

Yeah a symbol

why not just use the puzzle piece symbol, that is associated with autism. That would work right?

I guess that would work, but having text on it in some way saying "WebM Autist" etc would make it obvious what you're trying to mean with said video

If you pause at just the right moment, you can see the moment Jon realized niggers can't be reasoned with.

ahaha retard face meme lololol

have an upvote

Read the Filename

well memed friendo
le upboat

I guess that was what had changed him, or was this after the interview with that fag?

this was before that interview

Jesus is getting some poon.

Funny enough, this video makes me more appreciative of the kekistan faggots.

I have never related to a videogame character so much.

Wasn't this only recorded in 1080p?

Memes were a mistake.

Why would you use fast music for a scene that's so slow and boring? All you're doing is swinging a wide weapon in a small hallway made possible by player movement being glacial. Overwatch is garbage. If you're going to use OPM music, put it to something impressive at least.

Shit like this almost convinces you that a mouse is superior to analog sticks. almost

How about now?

I miss playing this game, but I vow to never reinstall it

Good times though

So psyched for LawBreakers…
Cliffy B's done it again!

They even made "Spirit in the sky" by norman greenbaum sound so shit and removed all references to Jesus in the pogwashed version of the song even removed the undertone of personal accountability.

It's better in FPS's. I wouldn't use it for driving.

Analogue sticks are completely useless.

I meant I wouldn't use a mouse and keyboard for driving, not that I would use analog sticks. I agree that a wheel is better for driving.

ULT POTGs are not impressive

My sides are gone.

well they're not entirely wrong.

If it's a good quality webm, why not?

Sargon is looking a lot blacker than I thought he was.

xD

jap girls are so fake it hurts. It's like so obvious that they pretend to be retarded.

At first I thought he was making tea, then some kind of fish soup, then he started pouring booze into it. I'm confused as to what the final product is meant to be.

I think they sound more sincere than other women

It amazes me how ignorant of basic terminology this woman is.

N-no homo..

Is this fucking real?

It could be fake or that she's reading off a script.

It's fake

t. MSNBC

No it isn't; it's a fucking plural. Using they is just bad language and confusing.

It's right at home in English then.

why can't modders into art direction? the original wasn't pretty, but this one looks like a completely different character

Go find it then, it's actually fake. It's not even on their site. Amazing what a little of agency does.

:^)

It's worth noting that the media clips are real but the "anchor" is obviously fake and it clearly wasn't a real segment. You can easily tell by listening to the person narrating, she doesn't have the professional newscaster speak down pat. You can tell it's obviously just some regular citizen trying not to stumble over their words.

Fuck no, and the agenda behind that bullshit is even less acceptable.

What language do you speak?
Nothing is perfect.

No it isn't just plural, it is the pronoun for unknown gender.

"They" is plural yes, but it is intentionally used when someone wants to obfuscate the gender of a single person, or they simply don't know. See what I did there? "they simply don't know" is they referring to a singular someone.
If you are seriously trying to argue that the word isn't used in that way, you didn't grow up in an English country. That you would even claim to think that isn't the case is absolutely baffling.

There's no agenda behind using "they," in fact the agenda runs COUNTER to it. The special snowflakes and shitlibs bitch about "they" because it's a one word catch-all for someone with indeterminate or unknown gender, hence why they create three dozen fabricated fucking pronouns for it. If using 'they' was part of the agenda they wouldn't attack it incessantly because it makes them feel not special.
Did you wake up yesterday or something? This is not an argument you're going to win, because your statements are factually incorrect.

No, it isn't. They is specifically referring to a plurality of people, in which case gender becomes meaningless as it can be one or both. Using it as a singular is confusing and further unravels the language further down the path of stripping language of actors and into mere subjects of actions.

There is a specific agenda and it had been in the works for well over 5 decades at the least.

Fuck singular they, it is pure garbage and a rot of the brain.

According to you. It's not confusing to anyone who speaks English, for one thing. For another, it's not confusing because, like HUNDREDS of other "confusing" words, you pick up its specificity through context. Do you complain about the word "bear"? I bet you don't, faggot. But I can use that in two ways: "i can't bear it" or "i went bear hunting." Same exact word, two totally different meanings. And I could list hundreds of other examples but I bet you don't have an issue with those. Thirdly, language changes organically over time. Fourthly, the reason people use "they" in regards to an unknown gender singular person is because the only alternative would be to write "he/she" which nobody wants to fucking do or say because it's clumsy and awkward.

That's four fucking arguments right there and I could probably come up with more. Again, this isn't something you're going to win because you're factually incorrect.

Just to add onto what you are saying, a good example is the word "You". "You" is a pronoun that also can be used as a singular or plural.

Attached should have an example, IIRC.

That's a good point, I should have used that instead. Far more appropriate of an example for multiple reasons.

Yeah, because I know the effect language has on people.
"People who can remember only one line of Wittgenstein are likely to remember his terse suggestion that we ought to keep our mouths shut about matters whereof we can tell nothing. This dictum provides some interesting corollaries. One of them is that in matters where we do keep our mouths shut, we can have no knowledge. If, for instance, there should exist something that a language has no way of expressing, then that thing does not "exist" for the culture that speaks the language."
- sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/

It's not just confusing for the listener, it is also meaninglessly vague for the speaker. Language affects the speaker, this is something that's been known for hundreds of years. It is exactly this kind of rot that is destroying fucking people's brains. Read the second chapter, "two tribes" to see exactly what I mean.

One is a verb and one is a noun, you utter moron.

Yes, and as people become increasingly retarded mirroring those changes, won't that simply be wonderful? They way people speak and write is how they think.

Ever read 1984? Newspeak was as much for uprooting dissenters as it was for controlling the way people think. Hell, that Canadian fucker Jordan Peterson is making a racket about being forced to use ze/zir shit just because of this reason. Language isn't just something you use to get ideas across, IT IS THE WAY YOU UNDERSTAND IDEAS ITSELF.

He/She is garbage and people getting in a tissy about muh gender are idiots anyhow. He and she serves a specific purpose in language, a purpose that by abandoning language will only suffer to become less and less precise.

No user, they is the proper word here, the agenda are trying to create new words and pretending 'they' isn't the catchall phrase for their snowflake syndrome.
The other user is correct.

user, there is newspeak, 'they' isn't part of it.
They is actually the right word for when you don't know the actual gender of whoever you're talking about.
ie.
You could also assume 'he' and it would be proper as well if you want to go with that.

You're confusing two agendas for one, I don't give a flying fuck about the snowflakes, I give a fuck about the administrators and bureaucrats who have been fucking with language since universities popped up.

They is not a singular fucking pronoun, to think otherwise is to remove the distinction between individual and collective.

Again, you're assuming the special snowflakes are the people trying to change language(I assume, you're not very specific).

It's way older than that. All the fucking governmental programs in America to fight back against the worsening general education stems from this garbage; it's far older than the trannies and problem glasses. It's arguably the same school of thought(Cultural Marxism) but that doesn't detract from the truth of the matter.

They is not a fucking singular pronoun and it never should be.

Arguably "they" could be used because it could be one or more people.

You will not budge from your position so there's no use trying to reason with you. I'll give you a couple more thoughts, but I dare you to walk up to anyone in an English speaking country and try sperging at them with this autistic argument. They're going to say you're wrong. Why does that matter? Because your argument was "it isn't used like that."

It IS used like that. Trying to argue about whether it is correct is NOT the same argument and it's moving the goalposts. Like it or not, "they" is used in that fashion, end of fucking discussion, no two ways about it, you're wrong, period. You want to claim it's not the 'correct' way to use they go right ahead, but then we get to get into the mire of whether language should ever change at all because if everyone was a faggot like you language would never, ever evolve, and would never increase in complexity or nuance.

You just destroyed any point you had by saying this. Explain to me what pronoun you would use for a singular person of indeterminate gender. "He/she" or "they" are your only two options and you're claiming both of them are shit. I would love to see what your go to word for this would be.

Lol, so what would happen if I gave you an example in which the same word is used for two different things and both words are a noun? You going to chase your tail? You going to claim you don't understand the very point I made until I provide you with one? This is arguing like a jew. You going to try and claim words like that don't exist?

do we even know that pupper's name? internet famous doggo who achieved infamy on the dark reaches of the internet but it's just "that little white barking dog"

shit forgot webm

user you seem to be suffering of schizophrenia or something here, you're not making any sense, the snowflakes are part of the administrators and bureaucrats, they are all the same marxist disease.
They is not newspeak or new language, it's the proper word since before the marxist started indoctrinating this shit all over.

This is the proper usage of they to speak of a individual of unknown gender and has been since before cultural marxism was a thing, you just don't know english very well and are assuming everything is because of SJWs.

watch at own risk: visual cancer

And you've ignore my argument because "autistic argument." Language is the way people think. By changing it you change the way people think. Seriously, read the second chapter about the fucking innawoods indians who never even got around to inventing anything more complex than a stick because their language does not fucking allow it to be even spoken!

Read the second chapter, you double nigger.
sourcetext.com/grammarian/less-than-words-can-say/02.htm

And it is a sign that people do not fucking understand what they're talking about, because they fundamentally do not understand the meaning of each word they're saying. In short, they're fucking retards.

You're implying there is some inherent good or advantage to complexity and nuance, over clarity of meaning and use.

How do you decide whether to use HE or SHE? You certainly never say "He slash She", do you? Seriously, tell me. How do you decide which to use, without trying to bullshit about calling someone they. Or do you say;

Give an example instead of trying to worm out of your own argument. One is a noun and used as a noun, the other is a verb and used as a verb. You claimed to have hundreds of examples, didn't you?

They is the newspeak and has been for decades. That it has become fait accompli does not make it any more right. And teachers are not the same thing as the administration; problem glasses do not have the connections beyond whipping up a mob mentality, to get into the old bureaucracy as seen in in Harvard, Yale, Oxford et al. from where this garbage has been flowing out from for decades.

Clearly not.

Even if that's true it's irrelevant because your first statement was "they is not used like that." Now you admit it is, it's just not the way it should be. That is a different argument.

No, I'm stating that language would never evolve if people like you were in control of language, because nothing would ever organically change or shift, everything would remain completely stagnant. This would restrict us from ever forming words for things we don't currently have a term for.

You are dodging the point, jew. What word would you use for a singular pronoun of indeterminate gender? If I say "this person did something bad," and your response is "why? what did _ do?" what pronoun would you use to fill that blank? Again, the only options in our language are "he/she" or "they." So what pronoun do you use? Answer the question. You want to say "don't use X" but you're not giving an alternative.

You would say "he" because you know George is a male name, dumbass. Why would you even think this was a good point to make?

Haha so you did exactly what I thought you would do, chase your own tail. Fine. "The present." When I say that you don't know whether I mean "the gift" or "the current time." Or how about "bow"? You don't know whether I mean some ribbon tied in a special knot or a weapon meant to launch arrows. Or perhaps "bat"? Which can be either the sports item or the winged rodent?
Do you bitch about any of those? If not you're a fucking hypocrite and have no credibility in your arguments about "they" and how it's used. If you do, you're either going to need to provide alternative words and get the rest of our race to use them, or admit that CONTEXT is fucking important in the English language. You're a moron either way.

Then explain what is. That's the second time you broached the subject in your post and dodged the logical conclusion. Do you not have an answer?

English changes over the years, we get it user. Don't sperg out or fall for bait. Have some calming music instead.

Yeah I said that already, makes no difference to him

speed king ps1 opening

Because it isn't used like that. "They" is not a fucking singular pronoun and using it as one is pure mangling of language. They is specifically for plural. Do you want to have an argument in fifty years about needing another new word for purely plural when the next problem comes up?

Which is completely different from complexity and nuance, you jackass. Moreover, explain how "they" is explaining something new, when in fact its meaning is simply removed and made to be all-encompassing, therefore rendering it as a pronoun MEANINGLESS.

There is no such thing as indeterminate gender. I asked you a question, which was the answer.

You assume someone is male, you call them he. You assume someone is female, you call them she. There is no reason for "they" to exist as a singular pronoun.

Oh wow, you aren't completely brainless. So when you see a human being, shorter and slimmer, with longer hair and wearing a skirt, do you call them "he" or "they"? Those things are called social context.

Oh wow, did I ever say that it wasn't? Let's see,
Oh, hey, it's almost like my argument was exactly that context clarifies the meaning in a sentence! Would you look at that! Fuck you, nigger!

There isn't one. Taking something which already means something else and appropriating it to mean that, is not the fucking answer.

Just because you don't care about a subject does not mean no one else does. Moreover, that fact that you don't understand why language is so important to protect is annoying me more than anything else. Read chapter 2; there are literally groups of people who cannot even imagine the concept of "tools" because their language does not have the means for it.

Also, your music sucks.

Read this, niggers:

I have swordsmanship class to run in five, toodles.

Yes it is because people DO use it like that, commonly. Why do I need to repeat this? Your argument is not whether it is used that way, it's whether using it that way is correct. People DO use it that way, fact, you cannot claim that people don't use it like that. You aren't using words properly. If you are seriously trying to claim people don't use "they" for singular, indeterminate gender then you're wrong and you don't know how people use it in English countries.

YES THERE FUCKING IS.
Let's say there's a crime scene. Someone broke into a store in the middle of the night. Nobody saw it. What do you call this person? "The suspect." You DON'T KNOW whether it was a man or woman. What pronoun do you use for them? You can't say "he" because you don't know if it's a man and you can't say "she" because you don't know if it was a woman. If I say "the suspect ran away" and you ask me "which way did _ _ _ _ run?" what pronoun do you use for that blank? You aren't answering the question, and that IS indeterminate gender. Claiming that "there's no such thing as indeterminate gender" when talking about unidentified people proves you don't know fucking anything about our language.

Those are assumptions. "They" is specifically used as a singular for a person whose gender you cannot possibly know. Our gender split is roughly 50/50 in population. You do not simply guess which gendered pronoun to use when you don't know. And you have the balls to say this shit when you're claiming we're destroying language by using "they"? Do you not see the irony of this shit?

That's assuming you can SEE the fucking person. Why do I need to spell this shit out for you? Do you seriously think there are no cases in which you need to refer to someone whose gender you don't know because you haven't seen them or know anything about them?

Yes you fucking did by claiming that "they" shouldn't ever be used for singular reference because it's "confusing." Fucking liar. That right there is you saying context isn't important, that you need it spelled out for you, because you can't figure out whether "they" is being used for singular or plural on your own. Don't try to bullshit me, kike.

Apologies to anyone else in the thread who's only here for webms. We're past bump limit anyway but still, incredulity gets the best of me.

user it says it right there in the webm filename

thought it was a reference to something

What the fuck happened in this thread?

we caught a different flavor of autist in our net than we usually do

BOLIEVE

Wtf this girl is a fucking weeb
a Chinese Weeb

never understood this one.
why is she dancing?